TIGRDOG
Jake

NFL WEEK 2 TV

Post by TIGRDOG »

DRILL HERE.. DRILL NOW.. VAS TIER ------ REBDOG
Katy

Re: NFL WEEK 2 TV

Post by Katy »

You do know there is an NFL forum, right?

http://www.theoneboard.com/board/viewforum.php?f=3

You're welcome.
TIGRDOG
Jake

Post by TIGRDOG »

uhh...yeah. Todd get's it
Katy

Post by Katy »

TIGRDOG wrote:uhh...yeah. Todd get's it
Yes, you and Todd speak the same language. Carry on. :lol:
Katy

Post by Katy »

Toddowen wrote:
Katy wrote:You do know there is an NFL forum, right?

http://www.theoneboard.com/board/viewforum.php?f=3

You're welcome.
There's a political forum too. :meds:

What time is it, boys and girls?

You have your choice of either fishcakes or football discussion. Now I could come onto the CdS forum and talk about mincing up some stripers with some Introvignee's breadcrumbs and frying them in a canola oil heated skillet, but I'm not going to do it because it doesn't fly here.

Ray Lewis shoved his evil fist up the butt of the San Diego Chargers today.

Are you hearing me?

One deserves to be discussed in this forum and one does not.

It's the time of the season.

This thread wasn't discussing anything other than putting up links to the schedule. Had he posted his picks, then that would've been interesting.

The political threads in this forum have an actual "take" or "opinion" of the author.

If this is what you call a good thread, then thetrolls.net is perfect for you.
TIGRDOG
Jake

Post by TIGRDOG »

I just put it up as a public service at several places where peeps can readily find it. That's all
ucantdoitdoggieSTyle2
Eternal Scobode

Post by ucantdoitdoggieSTyle2 »

TIGRDOG wrote:I just put it up as a public service at several places where peeps can readily find it. That's all
Thank God you're here to inform us what our local channel's weekly game ads, newspaper TV listings, internet listings, and cable/direct tv guide channels, etc, etc are unable to do.

Shouldn't you lovingly be cupping a child's nads as you repeatedly instruct him to turn to the left and cough?

Have a pleasant day... happy malpracticing!
Katy

Post by Katy »

ucantdoitdoggieSTyle2 wrote:
TIGRDOG wrote:I just put it up as a public service at several places where peeps can readily find it. That's all
Thank God you're here to inform us what our local channel's weekly game ads, newspaper TV listings, internet listings, and cable/direct tv guide channels, etc, etc are unable to do.

Shouldn't you lovingly be cupping a child's nads as you repeatedly instruct him to turn to the left and cough?

Have a pleasant day... happy malpracticing!

:lol: RACK
TIGRDOG
Jake

Post by TIGRDOG »

yeah...sum people to lazy to look....thus the questions : "who's on and why can't I get this game/"

Save the MD jokes..layman.

I ain't here to bitch guys.

On a personal note,,,, Katy..how are you?
Last edited by TIGRDOG on Mon Sep 21, 2009 7:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Katy

Post by Katy »

TIGRDOG wrote:yeah...sum people to lazy to look....thus the questions : "who's on and why can't I get this game/"

Save the MD jokes..layman.

Only a fucking moron is too lazy to find a game. This is obviously something only you can relate to.

Ucan't's MD blast was golden. If you don't see that, perhaps your palate has been dulled by all the man salt you've consumed by having Stucknut's balls down your throat.
Last edited by Katy on Mon Sep 21, 2009 7:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
TIGRDOG
Jake

Post by TIGRDOG »

I know , Screw Mich..lot of peeps bitchin about dat.
Katy

Post by Katy »

I just saw your edit, Tigrdog. I'm doing good.
ucantdoitdoggieSTyle2
Eternal Scobode

TIGRDOG wrote:yeah...sum people to lazy to look....thus the questions : "who's on and why can't I get this game.
The only questions you ever hear are, "Hey doc... why do I have to drop my pants if I have a ear infection?" Etc.

I think you're missing the point… the only posters unaware of what games on are TV are people living in a cave, in which case, it's highly unlikely they're reading your shit thread to begin with. You dig? Do you really think someone is sitting around, frantically hammering the F5 button in the hopes that you, of all people, will tell them where they can get their NFL fix? Seriously?
TIGRDOG
Jake

Post by TIGRDOG »

Apparently not , SM...several were bitching...I didn't notice so much as I was on the Saints all day..but peeps up north/canada were.

Glad to hear it Katy..you know I'm gonna check on you :) ...regardless
Katy

Post by Katy »

You have my skype and you can PM me. :D
TIGRDOG
Jake

Post by TIGRDOG »

ucantdoitdoggieSTyle2 wrote:
TIGRDOG wrote:yeah...sum people to lazy to look....thus the questions : "who's on and why can't I get this game.
The only questions you ever hear are, "Hey doc... why do I have to drop my pants if I have a ear infection?" Etc.

I think you're missing the point… the only posters unaware of what games on are TV are people living in a cave, in which case, it's highly unlikely they're reading your shit thread to begin with. You dig? Do you really think someone is sitting around, frantically hammering the F5 button in the hopes that you, of all people, will tell them where they can get their NFL fix? Seriously?
yeah...dig this....I post this stuff pre games as alot of peeps are too busy posting and want to know what other games are on and or betting...or have not looked no big deal..... if you know, then don't respond.

Your knowledge of MDs is african at best . stick to what you know....which might be nothing
ucantdoitdoggieSTyle2
Eternal Scobode

TIGRDOG wrote:yeah...dig this....I post this stuff pre games as alot of peeps are too busy posting and want to know what other games are on and or betting...or have not looked no big deal..... if you know, then don't respond.

I see... people are waiting around for you to tell them what games are on because they're too busy to go turn on the fucking TV themselves. Once they actually see your shit thread, click on it, click on the link, locate the region, and find what game they'll be veiwing... then... and only then ... will they decide to get up and watch it. Is this what you're shoveling? Got it.
TIGRDOG wrote:Your knowledge of MDs is african at best . stick to what you know....which might be nothing
I'll tell ya what I do know... I know it's takes me 5 seconds to find out (if I don't already know because Fox and CBS already told me what games they're broadcasting the following week!) what fucking game is on. There's a reason no one has thanked you for your week 1 or week 2 thread to date, you fucking tard.
TIGRDOG
Jake

Post by TIGRDOG »

I don't look for replys polesmoker...except you keep replying. If you know what game is on , then don't bother looking. This thread is out of date, so just let it go...closed on my part.
Katy

Post by Katy »

Not to point out the obvious here, but this is the Cul de Smack. Smack and unpleasant exchanges are kinda expected here. This is why I linked you to the NFL forum.
TIGRDOG
Jake

Post by TIGRDOG »

:D sweeti
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

It's like preseason smack camp...

Smack can be brutal, personal, and crude...

You may get punked on an occasion.
I got 99 problems but the 'vid ain't one
TIGRDOG
Jake

Post by TIGRDOG »

what up , dinsdale ! been quite awhile
ucantdoitdoggieSTyle2
Eternal Scobode

TIGRDOG wrote:I don't look for replys polesmoker...except you keep replying. If you know what game is on , then don't bother looking. This thread is out of date, so just let it go...closed on my part.
You replied to let me know you were done replying? :lol:

I am thinking of posting a daily "weather thread".... Peeps can click on my thread, which will then show them a map of all 50 states. From there, they click on a their state, which then shows them a map of their state by county. They can then click on their county, and see their forecast for the day. I think it will be a smashing success.

Thoughts?
TIGRDOG
Jake

Post by TIGRDOG »

I'll reply to dat! :D