Vegas

It's the 19th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

Go Coogs'
Eternal Scobode

Re: Vegas

Post by Go Coogs' »

I'm off to Vegas in just a hair under five hours. I'm so pumped that I might just wear my three-wolf moont-shirt (read the hilarious reviews).

Oh yeah, speaking of hair...and I must apologize ahead of time to SM for not being included in this discussion, but does anyone here shave their balls? I never did until just about a year ago when I had a three day weekend and was really fucking bored, so I decided to bring my dad and two boys out of the forest for the first time since middle school. It took awhile to get my shit smooth, but I still had really bad stubbles. I used a butter cream to soothe the itchiness up around the backboard of my wick, but that didn't keep me from scratching like Wags scratching off a lotto ticket in hopes of early retirement. The discomfort for the first few days sucked, but I was able to overcome it because my trunk looked so much bigger without the natural pubic surroundings. My tubesteak was out there and loving every minute of it. I had shaved my junk a couple more times since then and still felt that early discomfort shortly after each session.

I wanted to get my shit all aerodynamic just before the Vegas trip because I knew I'd be hittin' the poolside at The Palms on Thursday. I was going to shave the chest, tits, happy trail, and my twig & berries this time. I just didn't want to go through the hassle of scratchy nuts again, so I went to the store and discovered Nair Cream. Holy fucking shit this stuff rocks! I apply the cream and three minutes later the hair is gone. No stubbles, no itchy scratchy discomfort. What a fucking bad ass invention. Not only that, but I haven't been this smooth since child birth. Kojak ain't got shit on me.

I'm drunk.
88 wrote:Go Coogs' (Regular Season Total Points Champ)
indyfrisco
Pro Bonfire

Post by indyfrisco »

Go Coogs' wrote:I'm drunk.
Obviously. I still laughed though.
Goober McTuber wrote:One last post...
PSUFAN
dents with meaning

Post by PSUFAN »

I just frew up in my mouf.
King Crimson wrote:anytime you have a smoke tunnel and it's not Judas Priest in the mid 80's....watch out.
mvscal wrote:France totally kicks ass.