Curb your enthusiasm

It's the 17th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

PSUFAN
dents with meaning

Curb your enthusiasm

Post by PSUFAN »

I never saw that show until recently. I've been laughing my fool ass off since.

"Wanna check my Penis?"

tears, Jerry.
King Crimson wrote:anytime you have a smoke tunnel and it's not Judas Priest in the mid 80's....watch out.
mvscal wrote:France totally kicks ass.
JCT
Merciless, suave and collected

Post by JCT »

RACK I watch that very episode last night. Never seen the show before. Funny, funny stuff.
MgoBlue-LightSpecial
Eternal Scobode

Post by MgoBlue-LightSpecial »

Classic deadpan humor.

Donald: You know what you are? You're a self-loathing Jew.

Larry David: Hey, I may loathe myself, but it has nothing to do with the fact that I'm Jewish.
Zadig
Jake

Post by Zadig »

One thing elgrandepeehole wuldn't tolerate is even the occasional sign of faggotry and yet here is a passal of worshippers of men's butts loving the hairy ass as part of their entertainment. Unreal. Where are the true warriors of all that is straight and right anymore? Val and El were flawed like anyone but they were nails about the important things. If you buttboys would just meditate for a good solid hour upon your wrongdoing you might just arrive finally where Val and El have always been. Think hard and long about man on man sex and how disgusting it truly is. Imagine the act from several distinct angles, put your imagination in high resolution and you'll find fault as you should with hairy ass slamming.
MgoBlue-LightSpecial
Eternal Scobode

Zadig wrote:One thing elgrandepeehole wuldn't tolerate is even the occasional sign of faggotry and yet here is a passal of worshippers of men's butts loving the hairy ass as part of their entertainment. Unreal. Where are the true warriors of all that is straight and right anymore? Val and El were flawed like anyone but they were nails about the important things. If you buttboys would just meditate for a good solid hour upon your wrongdoing you might just arrive finally where Val and El have always been. Think hard and long about man on man sex and how disgusting it truly is. Imagine the act from several distinct angles, put your imagination in high resolution and you'll find fault as you should with hairy ass slamming.
I haven't seen that one yet.
BSmack
2005 and 2010 JFFL Champion

Post by BSmack »

It's for Steinfeld fans who haven't converted to comedy yet.
"Once upon a time, dinosaurs didn't have families. They lived in the woods and ate their children. It was a golden age."

—Earl Sinclair

"I do have respect for authority even though I throw jelly dicks at them.

- Antonio Brown
MgoBlue-LightSpecial
Eternal Scobode

BSmack wrote:It's for Steinfeld fans who haven't converted to comedy yet.
Don't worry, B. Soon March Madness will be over and you'll get your standard weekly dosage of King of Queens and Everybody Loves Raymond.

Good comedy means you're not following the common formula of setup, punchline, setup, punchline, repeat. If you like your humor spoon fed, with directions, more power to you.
Last edited by MgoBlue-LightSpecial on Fri Mar 25, 2005 7:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Donovan
Big In Japan

Post by Donovan »

BSmack wrote:It's for Steinfeld fans who haven't converted to comedy yet.
Fuck HHHHHuuuugh.