You Think I'm Nuts?

talking about who was arrested today

Moderators: Shoalzie, Biggie

PISC
Elwood

You Think I'm Nuts?

Post by PISC »

OMFG, this is ultimate fantasy meltdown.

Background to this is custom honors at Fanball. I have Fraud of the Year to go with Coach of the Year and created the Bandini Award and Kathie Lee Gifford Award for this twat that lobbies for Coach of Year every year and cries when he doesn't get it. So this boy from Florida, melts down on me, e-mails my work and calls my work line after I change the fraud of the year in response to his PISC'ing and first round choke. Enjoy...

I already talked 2 U about abusing your power but going back & changing the fraud of the year is a fucking mvscal move!!! I outscored your boy twat & I would have beat Tres if it wasn't if she hadn't picked up pierre thomas. I probably had the worse Monday ever, Reid cost me 2 superbowls by not playing Westbrook right. If U want me out of the league just say so, I dealt with your stupid Kathy Lee award & U talking all your shit on me but if U are really gonna give me a fraud award after the fact I'm done with U. Answer your phone fucker!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The phone message consisted of, you're a bitch, answer the phone because I'm gonna keep calling.....LAWLZ
"If I could be compared to him (John Madden)...." Cris Collinsworth.
Uh, fucktard, don't EVEN think it fool. No chance, no way, no how. No fucking shit you'd be honored or whatever the fuck you said you'd be. He's great, you're not. No entertainment factor, no insight factor, just brown nosing, bullshit. Who's cock did he suck to make it this far?
Goober McTuber
World Renowned Last Word Whore

Re: You Think I'm Nuts?

Post by Goober McTuber »

Nobody cares, you fucking mongoloid.
PISC
Elwood

Post by PISC »

Nah, assface. I think some are having a nice chuckle out of it. Some Twat like yourself, like Kaley, Paul, Q and all the other cock boys that have nothing to say but take stupid, gay ass fucking one line, shots are the perfect examples of the IDIOTS on this board. As always you can just shut the fuck up. If you didn't care you wouldn't have replied you fucking twat. The most amusing thing is when you fuckwads continue to post like this when there actually are sports takes. You can't even include one in your responses. LOL, fucking retards. Why do you think this board continues to lose people? why do you think the best you get is sports bets of the week? This board SUCKS because of stupid fucks like you. LOL carry on dumbshit.

It's so sad seeing the who the most active people are here now but it's sucked for years now anyway. The best are long, long gone.
"If I could be compared to him (John Madden)...." Cris Collinsworth.
Uh, fucktard, don't EVEN think it fool. No chance, no way, no how. No fucking shit you'd be honored or whatever the fuck you said you'd be. He's great, you're not. No entertainment factor, no insight factor, just brown nosing, bullshit. Who's cock did he suck to make it this far?
Goober McTuber
World Renowned Last Word Whore

Post by Goober McTuber »

PISC wrote:Nah, assface. I think some are having a nice chuckle out of it.
If by “some” you mean the room-temperature-IQ tards like m2 or Pickle, yes.

PISC wrote:If you didn't care you wouldn't have replied you fucking twat.
I was just trying to help you out. Maybe next time you’ll think twice about posting your inconsequential drivel. "Ultimate fantasy meltdown". Fascinating. No, really.

PISC wrote:It's so sad seeing the who the most active people are here now but it's sucked for years now anyway.
Not likely to change with the addition of PISC.

PISC wrote:The best are long, long gone.
They were run.
Qbert

Post by Qbert »

D

thank you for including me in one of your posts.....very flattering--->thanx! :bode:

your meltdown about some other LOSER's meltdown is ashame.

shake yourself PISC.

the CROWS should be THRASHING the COWGIRLS THREAD SHOULD BE Starting....

and then there's the PANTHERS......

Niiice Troll Job--->u are NUTS
poptart
Quitty McQuitface

Post by poptart »

PISC wrote:It's so sad seeing the who the most active people are here now but it's sucked for years now anyway. The best are long, long gone.
You're still here.

We're in good shape.
Felix
2012 JAFFL Champ

Post by Felix »

R-Jack wrote: You're kinda all over the place here.
come on dawg, this is PISC we're talking about

"all over the place" should be his title
get out, get out while there's still time