JFK, blown away, what else do I have to say

It's the 19th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

Wolfman
Dumpater Artist

JFK, blown away, what else do I have to say

Post by Wolfman »

45 years ago--- I was at work at school and my wife called me and said the president has been shot. I told her it was not a good time for a bad joke. When I realized she was not joking, I had a secretary turn on a radio and we listened to the bad news.
I just saw a bit on TV news where someone did a scientific study that showed the only way that JFK could have had the wounds he did was by being shot from where Oswald waspositioned. Face it folks, Lee Harvey Oswald was the one and only killer on that day.
Save your conspiracy e-mails clone--I'm not going to read them !
"It''s not dark yet--but it's getting there". -- Bob Dylan

Carbon Dating, the number one dating app for senior citizens.

"Blessed be the Lord my strength, which teaches my hands to the war, and my fingers to fight."
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Re: JFK, blown away, what else do I have to say

Post by smackaholic »

If you were alive on that day, you are old. I was 6 months.

If you remember it, you are really old.

If your wife called you at work.....holy shit! How are you still alive?
mvscal wrote:The only precious metals in a SHTF scenario are lead and brass.
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

As for the wounds ruling out a different shooter, I doubt it.

He is hit from behind, yet it is the rear of his head that explodes. Shouldn't the exit wound be the exploding one, not the entrance?

Also, I still got a big problem with a shady fukker like Ruby shutting up the lone gunman a few days later.
Jerkovich
Please pay attention to Me

Post by Jerkovich »

Uhm excuse me, JFK hung out with shady mother fuckers and he got what he deserved.

Watch Onogga.
PSUFAN
dents with meaning

Post by PSUFAN »

Jerkovich wrote:Uhm excuse me, JFK hung out with shady mother fuckers and he got what he deserved.

Watch Onogga.

Wow...you are a special grade idiot.
King Crimson wrote:anytime you have a smoke tunnel and it's not Judas Priest in the mid 80's....watch out.
mvscal wrote:France totally kicks ass.
Diego in Seattle
Rouser Of Rabble

Post by Diego in Seattle »

Wolfman wrote:45 years ago--- I was at work at school and my wife called me and said the president has been shot. I told her it was not a good time for a bad joke. When I realized she was not joking, I had a secretary turn on a radio and we listened to the bad news.
I just saw a bit on TV news where someone did a scientific study that showed the only way that JFK could have had the wounds he did was by being shot from where Oswald waspositioned. Face it folks, Lee Harvey Oswald was the one and only killer on that day.
Where were you when Lincoln was shot?
“Left Seater” wrote:So charges are around the corner?
9/27/22
The Seer
Just the Facts

Post by The Seer »

Diego in Seattle wrote:
Wolfman wrote:45 years ago--- I was at work at school and my wife called me and said the president has been shot. I told her it was not a good time for a bad joke. When I realized she was not joking, I had a secretary turn on a radio and we listened to the bad news.
Where were you when Lincoln was shot?

He was chastising Adam for taking the apple from Eve.
E UNUM PLURIBUS
Derron
Eternal Scobode

Post by Derron »

The kill shot on a moving target that far away with a rifle was a fucking miracle. The recent recreations on the History Channel were on a stationary target. If Oswald made that shot, he was as well trained as modern day military snipers.

IN 2070 or some shit like that the real files will be released. I am sure we will all care then.
Derron
Screw_Michigan wrote: Democrats are the REAL racists.
Softball Bat wrote: Is your anus quivering?
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

Not only was it a moving target. He had a pos cheap italian rifle. And yeah, he got some marksmanship training from the corps, but, from what I recall, his marks were not particularly good. I don't believe he received the E for shooting at the expert level. And there are plenty of active duty folks sporting Es on their shooting ribbons. Hell, even fukking sailors have it.
Derron
Eternal Scobode

Post by Derron »

smackaholic wrote:Not only was it a moving target. He had a pos cheap italian rifle. And yeah, he got some marksmanship training from the corps, but, from what I recall, his marks were not particularly good. I don't believe he received the E for shooting at the expert level. And there are plenty of active duty folks sporting Es on their shooting ribbons. Hell, even fukking sailors have it.
Exactly.. I asked my son about it..USMC..Designated Marksman currently in Iraq...he said real fuckin hard to do moving like that on a head shot quartering away at 35 mph.....they would go to a body shot and be prepared to rip off at least 3 rounds if no kill shot on the first one..and you can get an E and never qualify at that again or you can keeping getting E's twice a year and still not be able to hit shit the next fucking day.....the DM's have over 12 weeks of sniper training under horrible conditions..Oswald was either extremely lucky or the fall guy..
Derron
Diego in Seattle
Rouser Of Rabble

Anyone see that HC program where they got a human model made with jell & shot it from various angles, concluding that the blood/brain matter spray pattern could only be produced from Oswald's position?
9/27/22
Derron
Eternal Scobode

Post by Derron »

Diego in Seattle wrote:Anyone see that HC program where they got a human model made with jell & shot it from various angles, concluding that the blood/brain matter spray pattern could only be produced from Oswald's position?
Read my post...several small problems with the HC program..

The fucking car was sitting still !! How can that be an accurate recreation ??

There was no evidence or original data left to compare original brain spray from..they cleaned the car before it was documented or diagramed..

So because some crack pots on HC decide its true...and omit several KEY pieces of the equation, you fall for it ??
Derron
Diego in Seattle
Rouser Of Rabble

Derron wrote:
Diego in Seattle wrote:Anyone see that HC program where they got a human model made with jell & shot it from various angles, concluding that the blood/brain matter spray pattern could only be produced from Oswald's position?
Read my post...several small problems with the HC program..

The fucking car was sitting still !! How can that be an accurate recreation ??
Which part of sitting still do you have an issue with...the difficulty of the shot, the effect of the bullet on a moving object, or just the difficulty?
There was no evidence or original data left to compare original brain spray from..they cleaned the car before it was documented or diagramed..
Which they admitted was an issue. But they did have witness accounts that confirm the nature of the spray. And the piece of skull on the trunk also was only duplicated on the shot replicating Oswald's shot.
So because some crack pots on HC decide its true...and omit several KEY pieces of the equation, you fall for it ??
So which crackpots do you believe?
9/27/22
Wolfman
Dumpater Artist

Post by Wolfman »

How many of you posting here have any experience with a rifle ? I fired Expert with an M-1 while serving in the US Army and have hit a target off-hand at 500 meters. Oswald obviously had no problem killing JFK even in a slow moving open vehicle and even with his "POS Italian" piece. Imagine if he had an M-1 semi-automatic ? He'd have emptied that 8 round clip (yes a clip--not a magazine) into those folks.

Waiting for Dinsdale to enlighten us with his tales of dropping a bull elephant at 1 km with a .50 caliber.

"Blessed be the Lord my strength, which teaches my hands to the war, and my fingers to fight."
Jerkovich
Please pay attention to Me

Post by Jerkovich »

PSUFAN wrote:
Jerkovich wrote:Uhm excuse me, JFK hung out with shady mother fuckers and he got what he deserved.

Watch Onogga.

Wow...you are a special grade idiot.
Nice ankle bite, bitch.

On August 5th 1962, JFK's Monica Lewinsky suddenly took a dirt nap just before an exclusive expose surfaced in an unnamed publication (LA Times). In those days it would have been a major scandal and lead to his political demise. This miscalculation lead to pissing off Marilyn's handlers, who were making literally millions from her exposure, and they put a 'hit' on Clint....Uhm, Kennedy.

How do I know this? Well, my Father in Law was the investigating forensic scientist for the LAPD(badge #4) on the dumb bitch's death(his words), and concluded that she was purposely drugged. She didn't have access to the drugs that turned up on the toxicology reports. The drugs that were in her room were not prescribed nor were there evidence of chronic abuse. His conclusions were that she was force fed pills and an injection of morphine was administered between the web on her right foot.

When the report went to the DA, the report was shredded and a faults report was generated. He was told to shut his mouth and go along with the DA's statement or lose his job and retirement. On several occasions, my FIL was visited by a few 'investigators' in the weeks after her death. A couple of months before JFK's assassination, he was called by a few 'well wishers' to keep his mouth shut and never discuss this case with anyone again.

He wasn't surprised at the results of this miscarriage of justice or JFK's assassination. Oh, and Robert got the same treatment because he was neck deep in that murder also.

On a side note, my FIL is buried within eye shot of Marilyn Monroe's grave.

Next time, I'll give you the scoop on the Sharon Tate/Charlie Manson affair. Truly riveting stuff. The conversations we had before his death a few years ago were chilling, and fascinating. He had the inside scoop on whatever dirty little secrets that were going down in LA. The guy took most most of it to his grave.

RIP SAM

smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

His speed across the line of sight was pretty damn low. And it was steady. Those big old lincolns rode pretty smoove.

Given this, I still find it hard to believe that a jarhead that barely made marksman pulled off that shot with a cheap rifle.

The biggest problem I have with buying the lone gunman thing is the way jack's head blows apart in the film. It blows out the back and his head snaps back. Seems to me that a shot from the rear ought to act just the opposite.
Tom In VA
Eternal Scobode

Post by Tom In VA »

How often have you seen someone shot in real life ?

Anomalies occur.
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

Don't really know alot about it other than it was italian and cheap. The countless shows I've seen with expert types seemed to imply that it wasn't exactly the most accurate rifle in the world.
Terry in Crapchester
2012 March Madness Champ

Post by Terry in Crapchester »

smackaholic wrote:His speed across the line of sight was pretty damn low. And it was steady. Those big old lincolns rode pretty smoove.

Given this, I still find it hard to believe that a jarhead that barely made marksman pulled off that shot with a cheap rifle.

The biggest problem I have with buying the lone gunman thing is the way jack's head blows apart in the film. It blows out the back and his head snaps back. Seems to me that a shot from the rear ought to act just the opposite.
Not to mention the "magic bullet" theory.
War Wagon wrote:The first time I click on one of your youtube links will be the first time.
Tom In VA
Eternal Scobode

Post by Tom In VA »

Like the bullets Yosemite Sam used to fire ?
RumpleForeskin
Jack Sprat

Post by RumpleForeskin »

Tom In VA wrote:Like the bullets Yosemite Sam used to fire ?
...or Eddie Valiant in Toon Town?
“You may all go to hell and I will go to Texas”
Tom In VA
Eternal Scobode

Post by Tom In VA »

Oh dude, RACK the fucking Toon Town reset.

RACK IT INDEED

Is it me or did one of the weasels sound like Squiggy from Laverne and Shirley ?
Goober McTuber
World Renowned Last Word Whore

Post by Goober McTuber »

Tom In VA wrote:Oh dude, RACK the fucking Toon Town reset.

RACK IT INDEED

Is it me or did one of the weasels sound like Squiggy from Laverne and Shirley ?
Smart Ass was voiced by David Lander.
Jay in Phoenix
Eternal Scobode

Post by Jay in Phoenix »

Ahhhh, you beat me to it Goobs.

Yeppers, Squiggy was Smart Ass.
Goober McTuber

Post by Goober McTuber »

Jerkovich wrote:Next time, I'll give you the scoop on the Sharon Tate/Charlie Manson affair.
Charlie was set up? Damn.
Mustang
Don Cherry

Post by Mustang »

Terry in Crapchester wrote:
smackaholic wrote:His speed across the line of sight was pretty damn low. And it was steady. Those big old lincolns rode pretty smoove.

Isn't that "magic loogie" ?
Cuda
IKYABWAI

Post by Cuda »

mvscal wrote:
smackaholic wrote:Don't really know alot about it other than it was italian and cheap. The countless shows I've seen with expert types seemed to imply that it wasn't exactly the most accurate rifle in the world.
It was war surplus so it was cheap in terms of cost, but it was more than adequate for the range....obviously. Plus it was Italian war surplus so it had probably never been fired and only dropped once.

add in the fact that it really wasn't a long or difficult shot (something less than 200ft, including the downward angle). It's a wonder all 3 shots didn't hit paydirt
WacoFan wrote:Flying any airplane that you can hear the radio over the roaring radial engine is just ghey anyway.... Of course, Cirri are the Miata of airplanes..
Wolfman
Dumpater Artist

Post by Wolfman »

take a peek at what it looks like from there:

http://www.earthcam.com/jfk/

Goober McTuber

Post by Goober McTuber »

Wolfman wrote:take a peek at what it looks like from there:

http://www.earthcam.com/jfk/
Spent an hour or so at the Sixth Floor Museum last month. Well worth a visit.
Terry in Crapchester
2012 March Madness Champ

Mustang wrote:

Isn't that "magic loogie" ?
:lol:

Rack the Seinfeld reset.
War Wagon wrote:The first time I click on one of your youtube links will be the first time.
Wolfman
Dumpater Artist

Post by Wolfman »

Goobs---- when you were there and looked out that window, could you say to yourself---"yep it was not a difficult shot at all" ?? Or was it "no way" ?? I've never been there and to see it on my monitor is obviously not the same as to see it with your own eyes.
Inquiring minds gots to know.

RadioFan
Liberal Media Conspirator

Post by RadioFan »

Mr. Reindeer wrote:Nice ankle bite, bitch.
Nice retort to you being a complete idiot.
Jerkovich wrote:On August 5th 1962, JFK's Monica Lewinsky suddenly took a dirt nap just before an exclusive expose surfaced in an unnamed publication (LA Times). In those days it would have been a major scandal and lead to his political demise. This miscalculation lead to pissing off Marilyn's handlers, who were making literally millions from her exposure, and they put a 'hit' on Clint....Uhm, Kennedy.

How do I know this? Well, my Father in Law was the investigating forensic scientist for the LAPD(badge #4) on the dumb bitch's death(his words), and concluded that she was purposely drugged. She didn't have access to the drugs that turned up on the toxicology reports. The drugs that were in her room were not prescribed nor were there evidence of chronic abuse. His conclusions were that she was force fed pills and an injection of morphine was administered between the web on her right foot.

When the report went to the DA, the report was shredded and a faults report was generated. He was told to shut his mouth and go along with the DA's statement or lose his job and retirement. On several occasions, my FIL was visited by a few 'investigators' in the weeks after her death. A couple of months before JFK's assassination, he was called by a few 'well wishers' to keep his mouth shut and never discuss this case with anyone again.

He wasn't surprised at the results of this miscarriage of justice or JFK's assassination. Oh, and Robert got the same treatment because he was neck deep in that murder also.

On a side note, my FIL is buried within eye shot of Marilyn Monroe's grave.
Is that an actual take?

I call BS.

You did a really nice job of mixing up blogs. At least you have that going for you.
Goober McTuber

Post by Goober McTuber »

Wolfman wrote:Goobs---- when you were there and looked out that window, could you say to yourself---"yep it was not a difficult shot at all" ?? Or was it "no way" ?? I've never been there and to see it on my monitor is obviously not the same as to see it with your own eyes.
I’ve shot deer from greater distance, lesser height, that were moving faster. It’s certainly a makeable shot, but of course they had Lucien Sarti on the grassy knoll to seal the deal.
ChargerMike
2007/2011 JFFL champ

Post by ChargerMike »

On August 5th 1962, JFK's Monica Lewinsky suddenly took a dirt nap just before an exclusive expose surfaced in an unnamed publication (LA Times). In those days it would have been a major scandal and lead to his political demise. This miscalculation lead to pissing off Marilyn's handlers, who were making literally millions from her exposure, and they put a 'hit' on Clint....Uhm, Kennedy.

...I believe
JIP said...Hell, Michael Sam has more integrity than you do.

The Seer
Just the Facts

Post by The Seer »

Goober McTuber wrote:
Wolfman wrote:Goobs---- when you were there and looked out that window, could you say to yourself---"yep it was not a difficult shot at all" ?? Or was it "no way" ?? I've never been there and to see it on my monitor is obviously not the same as to see it with your own eyes.
I’ve shot deer from greater distance, lesser height, that were moving faster. It’s certainly a makeable shot, but of course they had Lucien Sarti on the grassy knoll to seal the deal.

I'm guessing that nerves, breathing, etc. might be a tad different between shooting a deer and shooting a President...probably should be factored in....
E UNUM PLURIBUS
Goober McTuber

Post by Goober McTuber »

The Seer wrote:
Goober McTuber wrote:

I'm guessing that nerves, breathing, etc. might be a tad different between shooting a deer and shooting a President...probably should be factored in....
Good point. A large rack always gets my blood a pumpin'.
RadioFan
Liberal Media Conspirator

Post by RadioFan »

ChargerMike wrote:...I believe
I don't.

All that, coming from the Reindeer queen? Highly doubtful.
Terry in Crapchester
2012 March Madness Champ

Goober McTuber wrote:A large rack always gets my blood a pumpin'.
Mine too, although I suspect we're talking about different kinds of racks.
Goober McTuber

Post by Goober McTuber »

Double entendres fly right over your head much? Jesus Christ.
Terry in Crapchester
2012 March Madness Champ

Goober McTuber wrote:
Double entendres fly right over your head much? Jesus Christ.
My bad, I thought you said in a different thread you didn't like 'em big.