WE WANT PIE!!!

It's the 19th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

Shlomart Ben Yisrael
Insha'Allah

Re: WE WANT PIE!!!

Post by Shlomart Ben Yisrael »

You are treading dangerously into Wolfman territory with this, my friend...
rock rock to the planet rock ... don't stop
Felix wrote:you've become very bitter since you became jewish......
Kierland drop-kicking Wolftard wrote: Aren’t you part of the silent generation?
Why don’t you just STFU.
Tom In VA
Eternal Scobode

Post by Tom In VA »

It all boils down to that and might be a strategic angle to be exploited by conservatives.

We all want our money, want it now, and want to be free to do with it what we choose. It's time for a Republican "Big Tent" approach that's all about 'da money and how the constitution is about protected your liberty with your money, property, and choices in life.
BSmack
2005 and 2010 JFFL Champion

Post by BSmack »

mvscal wrote:I imagine such incompetance will be par for the Onogroid administration. Paying people for work with gift cards? Is that even legal? Who pays the taxes on that? Social Security deductions?
You've never heard of a 1099? Plenty of businesses use 1099s for part time independent contractors.
"Once upon a time, dinosaurs didn't have families. They lived in the woods and ate their children. It was a golden age."

—Earl Sinclair

"I do have respect for authority even though I throw jelly dicks at them.

- Antonio Brown
Cuda
IKYABWAI

Post by Cuda »

mvscal wrote:"They say that they gonna call you or they going to mail it to you, but I don't know. We'll see what happens," said Antron Grose.

"Talking about they'll mail it to us. I ain't worried about that, man. They're not going to mail nothin'," said Martin.

Martin's been through this sort of thing before, I see :lol:
Three hours of canvassing got workers a $30 pre-paid Visa card.
... that had already been drained into the campaign's checking account, making it worthless :lol:
WacoFan wrote:Flying any airplane that you can hear the radio over the roaring radial engine is just ghey anyway.... Of course, Cirri are the Miata of airplanes..
The Seer
Just the Facts

Post by The Seer »

What part of "sacrifice" in his acceptance speech did you not understand?
E UNUM PLURIBUS
Mustang
Don Cherry

Post by Mustang »

Saw that on the local news last night. Giggled. I just didn't think it would be those poeple who'd have their paychecks plundered. It's easy to spend somone else's money isn't it? But when it comes to my money....I want it for myself.

Didn't the messiah raise a gazillion dollars? You'd think he could pay these folks. Even so, shouldn't they just be happy they helped get their guy elected? Guess not.
Y2K
Internet Overlord

Post by Y2K »

You've never heard of a 1099? Plenty of businesses use 1099s for part time independent contractors.
I imagine that's going to go over real well. So they all get to figure out what self employment tax is and they actually have to pay taxes for once...Classic
Sirfindafold
Shit Thread Alert

Post by Sirfindafold »

RadioFan
Liberal Media Conspirator

Post by RadioFan »

I saw someone on CNN last night, during one of Anderson Cooper's "round table discussions," (more TV idiocy ... that DEFINITELY hasn't changed) talking about how the Obama campaign was going to pay its workers through the end of the year. I didn't write down her name, nor can I remember it.

David Gergen, who was part of this same "round table," said it was "extraordinary that a campaign would do that," or something to the effect.