THE CREW FOR MCCAIN

It's the 19th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

Stevo
The Crew

THE CREW FOR MCCAIN

Post by Stevo »

I'm working diligently with people at all the key precincts to make sure things "go well" for our boy, John McCain. They understand that if they don't comply with our demands their families will be sacrificed.

AN OBAMA PRESIDENCY WILL DESTROY THIS COUNTRY. IT WILL DESTROY THE CREW'S BOTTOM LINE. WE CAN'T LET OUR HOMELAND BE OVERRUN BY FAGGOTS AND COLOREDS AND COLORED FAGGOTS. WE CAN'T HANDLE CHANGE. WE BELIEVE IN RED STATES. WE MUST CONTINUE WHERE GEORGE BUSH HAS LEFT OFF. WE NEED 4 MORE YEARS OF THIS. 4 MORE YEARS!!!

WE ARE...RED STATES
Petrus
The Crew

Re: THE CREW FOR MCCAIN

Post by Petrus »

HOLLAS!
Ana Ng
Typhoid Mary

Post by Ana Ng »

I wish I woulda known the Crew's stance, before this:

Son.of.a.bitch!
War Wagon wrote:There is a God and my tomato garden is proof of that.
Douchebag
Step to me and you DIE!!!

Post by Douchebag »

WE LOST PENNSYLVANIA

WE LOST FUCKING PENNSYLVANIA I'M SO CUFKING PISSED I CANNOT EVEN BREATHE RIGHT NOW

OUR PEOPLE DID DNOT COME THROUGH AT THE PRECINCITS, HEADS WILL ROLL

MEXICANS WILL DIE TONIGHT. MEIXICNAS WILL BE FUCKIED IN THE ASS AND DIE

FUCK!!!
Get fucked, dick.
Screw_Michigan

Post by Screw_Michigan »

RACK the CREW'S efforts.
Arch Angel
Elwood

Post by Arch Angel »

I voted for Nader because I can't stand Democrats or Republicans, because you all drink too much Kool-Aid or racists/fags/abortionists.

When I looked at the map, why in the fuck all the reds are in the backward ass states of the south, except Florida, steadily going up the midwest toward Montana? No one lives there but a bunch of less than intelligent asshats that bible thump their whole lives.

Mind boggling, I tell ya.
Tom In VA
Eternal Scobode

Post by Tom In VA »

Arch Angel wrote: When I looked at the map, why in the fuck all the reds are in the backward ass states of the south, except Florida, steadily going up the midwest toward Montana? No one lives there but a bunch of less than intelligent asshats that bible thump their whole lives.

Mind boggling, I tell ya.
Well dude, they grow a lot of food. Best not fuck with them too much. Hell Iowa voted for Obama because McCain wasn't down with ethanol something or other, Iowa can make a lot of dough if CORN is used for alternative energy.
Arch Angel
Elwood

Post by Arch Angel »

I looked at the electoral map......all redneck states for McCain, wow!

If he can only get states that lack any intellectual thought, what does that say about Republicans in general, who I think are stupid to begin with....along with Kool-Aid drinking Dummicrats?
PSUFAN
dents with meaning

Post by PSUFAN »

Another grand victory for Pennsylvania over The Crew.
King Crimson wrote:anytime you have a smoke tunnel and it's not Judas Priest in the mid 80's....watch out.
mvscal wrote:France totally kicks ass.
Tom In VA
Eternal Scobode

Post by Tom In VA »

Arch Angel wrote: If he can only get states that lack any intellectual thought, what does that say about Republicans in general
That if you don't eat, you starve, and if you starve, you die. When you're dead your brain ceases to function therefore there will be no thought at all, intellectual or otherwise.

Kind of like, if you build a house on a sand or unstable foundation. The foundation might be thick, dense, and not move much .... but that's what you want ... at least as a foundation.
Mister Bushice
Drinking all the beer Luther left behind

Post by Mister Bushice »

R-Jack wrote:
Arch Angel wrote:I voted for Nader because I can't stand Democrats or Republicans, because you all drink too much Kool-Aid or racists/fags/abortionists.
Sorry, I just had a great laugh watching Shepard Smith pwnt your boy live over his "Uncle Tom" comments earlier. :lol:
By next September every poor disenfranchised black living in the same crime ridden neighborhoods as they are now will be saying the same thing about the man they are now calling their "Savior".