What will all the Racists Do

It's the 19th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

Tom In VA
Eternal Scobode

Re: What will all the Racists Do

Post by Tom In VA »

JayDuck wrote:
And you can pat yourself on the back for this too, Tom, because people that jump in, and have been spreading every stupid conspiracy theory about secret police forces, reeducation camps and dissenters being lined up and shot have played a pretty big role in creating the tense environment the uneducated masses are living in right now.

Congratz!
The secret police force thing isn't my idea. That's Obama's idea. His notion of Civilian National Security Force. If you listen to it, he's talking about "Community Organization". If you conduct some research at the "Southern Poverty Law Center" you will find that racist groups such as the KKK and the Black Panthers are REDEFINING themselves as "Community Orginazations", "Community Services", etc... etc.. .

As for "re-education camps" and "dissenter being lined up and shot", I think that's just taking satire to the absurd. Not unlike people equating Bush to Hitler. Or the military to the Nazis.

Congrats to you too man. Looks you backed the winner this year.

Hope it's prosperous for you and all. Especially myself. Around here, BIG GOVERNMENT = MORE JOBS. :lol:

So, in a way, as the non profit sector tanks, I'll be A-OK living off YOUR money.
Tom In VA
Eternal Scobode

Post by Tom In VA »

Q, West Coast Style wrote: I thought Karl Rove was sitting this one out? I wonder how much he paid those guys.
Probably not much. The irony of your statement is - ironic - especially if Rove is one of these Bohemian Grove nutjobs.
Jim Everett
Crack Whore

Post by Jim Everett »

Cosmo Kramer wrote:When President Obama comes looking for you? :lol:
the racists are voting for Obama, so what will change tomorrow?
Nishlord
Eternal Scobode

Post by Nishlord »

Be scared. racists. CNN are going to project holograms of Will I Am into your homes, who will wank onto your womenfolk's dinners. Every day for the next 8 years.
“Culture. Sophistication. Genius. A little bit more than a hot dog, know what I mean?”
Shoalzie
WingNut

Post by Shoalzie »

Nishlord wrote:Be scared. racists. CNN are going to project holograms of Will I Am into your homes, who will wank onto your womenfolk's dinners. Every day for the next 8 years.

That hologram stuff was weird...it would've been better if they had R2D2 projecting those images.