Go fuck yourself, Al Davis....

talking about who was arrested today

Moderators: Shoalzie, Biggie

RJ
Elwood

Go fuck yourself, Al Davis....

Post by RJ »

This is the worst fucking showing i've ever seen out of the sorry assed Raiderettes. They have all quit and its painfully obvious to anyone with 2 eyes. ('sup JRuss with 2 completed passes for 9 yards on seven attempts, Fargas with 5 yards on 3 carries, and 3 straight possesions for 3 TD's allowed by the D to the mighty Falcons)

Yeah Al, you fucking outsmarted everyone with your bitchin signings that include talking your "prized" free agent WR that got a fuckload of cash out of "retiring" so he could get no seperation and average less than a catch (and 2 drops) a fucking game. You get talent at RB, QB, DB (fuck you old man-how many goddamn picks have been WASTED on this position), and LB yet you have the worst DC in the L in Slob Ryan leading them, as well as an unqualified HC and shit OC, not to mention an offensive line that is atrocious at protecting your 70+ million dollar QB.

You incredibly stupid old fuck.

I thought the 90's were horrifying.....those look like the good 'ol days now with this shit group of rich, young, talented pussies who would rather lay the hits down on Madden during film session than on the field. Bunch of spoiled pussy ass faggots.

These arent my fucking Raiders-these cunts that are simply filling out a Raider jersey and laughing all the way to the bank after getting thier heads stomped in is fucking deplorable. Thats officially it for me-I will not be rooting these overpaid pussies on any longer after the straight out quitting I see out there today.

When Al dies or steps down, I'll spend my hard earned $$$ on them again. Until then, I'll continue to hope our owner dies a painful ass death for fucking over us L.A. and Oakland fans one too many times with moving the team, allowing the inmates to run the assylum, and not being smart enough to take a step back see what he's doing and letting his pathetically laughable "yes men" tell him how great he is. If assholes could fucking fly, Raider HQ's would be an airport.

Fuck you, Al....your death will be one of the biggest parties I EVER throw at my crib.

Fuck the NFL, im out.
Last edited by RJ on Sun Nov 02, 2008 10:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Mister Bushice
Drinking all the beer Luther left behind

Re: Go fuck yourself, Al Davis....

Post by Mister Bushice »

This is MUCH better than raiderfan clinking superbowl champagne glasses in Late August. :)
RJ
Elwood

Post by RJ »

Mister Bushice wrote:This is MUCH better than raiderfan clinking superbowl champagne glasses in Late August. :)

And your team is?

Actually, doesnt matter. I honestly just dont give a fuck anymore.

Just lose until Al dies, baby.
poptart
Quitty McQuitface

Post by poptart »

Al's not looking at little things, like ... his organization being a laughingstock, James.

He's concerned with BIG issues, like not paying Lance his 2.6 mil.

Myself, I don't think he needs to sweat it.

His boy Javon must have a couple loose mil laying around to help the old man out, right?
RJ
Elwood

Post by RJ »

poptart wrote:Al's not looking at little things, like ... his organization being a laughingstock, James.

He's concerned with BIG issues, like not paying Lance his 2.6 mil.

Myself, I don't think he needs to sweat it.

His boy Javon must have a couple loose mil laying around to help the old man out, right?
Yep.

Just Pathetic.

....and just now, before my TV got shut off from Raider football until Al's demise, this comes to immediate fruition after I posted it:
not to mention an offensive line that is atrocious at protecting your 70+ million dollar QB.

JRuss is hurt, and Walter is warming up on the sideline. Nice work on using all that $$$ to spend on shitbags instead of shoring up our O-line, Al.
You incredibly stupid old fuck
RACK
poptart
Quitty McQuitface

Post by poptart »

I'm pretty sure this week is just an unfortunate *blimp* on the radar, James.

We'll bounce back and git after it next week.

- poptart (for the last 5 years)
RJ
Elwood

Post by RJ »

One last thing......

At halftime, there was a mention of the single highest payroll in the league-The fucking Faders, of course.

Worst NFL team. Highest Payroll. Biggest dumbfuck of an owner.

No pride. No heart. No passion. No fucking balls.

Your 2003-2020 Oakland/LA/Siberia Raiders.

L8888888888888888
poptart
Quitty McQuitface

Post by poptart »

James wrote:No pride. No heart. No passion. No fucking balls.
No leadership, no brains, no balls ... nuthin.

Week in and week out, for 5 years, Oakland has made each opponent look like a team full of Jim Browns, John Elways, Dick Butkus' and Jerry Rices.

This game tops all, as far as I'm concerned.

The fuckin' 'duds got LIT THE FUCK UP by a team that was total @ss last year and is led by a rookie QB ... albeit a nice looking one.

And you're right, Buttsy, as you said in the other thread, how the hell did this game end up only 24-0?

The first half in particular was THE most comprehensive beatdown I've seen ANY team absorb in quite a few years.

The Raiders seriously looked like a DII college team going against an NFL unit.
That's honestly what it looked like.

Highest payroll in the league?

lol lol lol

This game was rightfully 73-0.

COMPLETE mismatch.
indyfrisco
Pro Bonfire

Post by indyfrisco »

Papa Willie wrote:if you would have told me 3 months ago that we'd be 5-3 right now, I would have cut my dick off and eaten it.
Disturbing...even for you.
Goober McTuber wrote:One last post...
poptart
Quitty McQuitface

Post by poptart »

mvscal wrote:So I guess JaMoolie Leaf isn't the future after all. What a piece of shit.
Russell is the least of the worries right now.

The team is rudderless.
Kiffin wasn't the greatest things since sliced bread ... like maybe he thinks he is, but he DID provide some stability and direction.
It LOOKED like he had guys pulling together and the team looked competetive.

Al once again couldn't have a coach get comfortable, and it's all flushed down the crapper now.

The player of today couldn't give two piss squirts about ... what it means to be a Raiduh ... and whatever the hell greatness happened in 1976.

They're interested in cashing their checks and jizzing off to themselves as they watch 9 second clips of themself on Sportscenter.

It takes a realistic COACH to pull the right strings and get guys like this to buy in to a TEAM effort.

As 'Spray noted, it appears to be all ME ME ME now.
I see no light at the end of the tunnel.

It's Al's mess.
Wheel the fossil down to the field, slap the head gear on the him and let him coach it.

Just as far as personnel is concerned, Oakland is sub-par up front on both sides of the ball.

They're gettin' the shit kicked out of them at the point of attack.

That's a loser.
RJ
Elwood

Post by RJ »

mvscal wrote:So I guess JaMoolie Leaf isn't the future after all. What a piece of shit.

:lol: :lol: :lol:
We'll never know, since the kid cant get 2 fucking seconds to throw 95% of the time-and when he does, the reciever fucking drops it ('sup leading the league BY FAR in dropped passes)

...and as far as the whole "Me Me Me" thing is concerned-You both hit the nail on the head with that, Buttsy and Pops. No fucking pride, fire, discipline, or brains in any of the current slappy dumbfucks undeservedly donning the silver and black.

mvscal-dont laugh to hard, you're a whopping 1 fucking game better than our shitstain squad. Props for that, I guess.
Cuda
IKYABWAI

Post by Cuda »

is the rumor true that Pat Bowlen has been out shopping for jumpsuits?
WacoFan wrote:Flying any airplane that you can hear the radio over the roaring radial engine is just ghey anyway.... Of course, Cirri are the Miata of airplanes..
Felix
2012 JAFFL Champ

Post by Felix »

Cuda wrote:is the rumor true that Pat Bowlen has been out shopping for jumpsuits?
as bad as the Broncos are (which is pretty fucking pathetic) we can always rely on Oakland to provide a:

"at least we're not the Rayduds"

comparison
get out, get out while there's still time
War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by War Wagon »

In the history of the NFL since the merger, has there ever been a shittier division than the 2008 version of the AFC West?

I think not.
trev
New Sheriff in Town

Post by trev »

Rack Denver for keeping it close.
Rasputin
Elwood

Post by Rasputin »

Papa Willie wrote:
War Wagon wrote:In the history of the NFL since the merger, has there ever been a shittier division than the 2008 version of the AFC West?

I think not.
Errrr - the NFC West???? :D
You're 3/4 right. And with Martz in control of the offense, Gore running the ball and Bruce and Johnson added as WRs the 49ers could not suck in the near future. Not quite as pathetic as the AFC Worst.
“The lamps are going out all over America; we shall not see them lit again in our lifetime”

Morons of America, Unite! You have nothing to lose but your country.
-B.H.Obama

Palin/Jindal '12
Felix
2012 JAFFL Champ

Post by Felix »

trev wrote:Rack Denver for keeping it close.
seriously, those douchebags could play a round robin with Detroit, Cincinatti, and Kansas City for their last 8 games and I'd be willing to bet they couldn't win anymore than 3 (if that)
get out, get out while there's still time