Open warning to The Alliance

It's the 17th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

MgoBlue-LightSpecial
Eternal Scobode

Open warning to The Alliance

Post by MgoBlue-LightSpecial »

The board software is detecting large amounts of activity tracing from Sick Fuck's various ips surfacing directly from his stink-filled, sexless dorm room. Rest your Red Bull pounding elbows for a second, and listen the fuck up: Your prosthetics are useless here. Our beefed up security makes Rumplerange's meatshudders look like a frilly little flower bed. You emaciated dumbshits couldn't penetrate this place if we disabled our firewalls, spotted you the hole, and forked over a case of astro glide.

Let's do this.
Cat Daddy
The Alliance

Re: Open warning to The Alliance

Post by Cat Daddy »

We call the shots. The dipshit at the computing center here at the college that you people send e-mails to is the one who gives us bullshit "warnings." Don't tattle to him anymore. Every time we see him walking on the campus with his googly-eyed fiance we think of how powerless he is over us.

Dan has all the bases covered. We are RELENTLESS in our goal to rid the internet of places like this.

WAR The Great Take Maker and Ocelot_X
Terry in Crapchester is a fool.
fix
Eternal Scobode

Post by fix »

MgoBlue-LightSpecial wrote:The board software is detecting large amounts of activity tracing from Sick Fuck's various ips surfacing directly from his stink-filled, sexless dorm room. Rest your Red Bull pounding elbows for a second, and listen the fuck up: Your prosthetics are useless here. Our beefed up security makes Rumplerange's meatshudders look like a frilly little flower bed. You emaciated dumbshits couldn't penetrate this place if we disabled our firewalls, spotted you the hole, and forked over a case of astro glide.

Let's do this.
Dude, WTF were you thinking??

Run a Full backup pronto..
Louis Cyphre
Elwood

Post by Louis Cyphre »

Is it true that "The Alliance" are a bunch of "The Crew's" trolls?
"Four wheels move the body, two wheels move the soul."
PSUFAN
dents with meaning

Post by PSUFAN »

god DAMN it...for this I pay a weekly retainer to the Deciders?
King Crimson wrote:anytime you have a smoke tunnel and it's not Judas Priest in the mid 80's....watch out.
mvscal wrote:France totally kicks ass.
Jerkovich
Please pay attention to Me

Post by Jerkovich »

Louis Cyphre wrote:Is it true that "The Alliance" are a bunch of "The Crew's" trolls?
Yes, old news. :meds:
The Deciders
Jake

Post by The Deciders »

PSUFAN wrote:god DAMN it...for this I pay a weekly retainer to the Deciders?
Uhhh, we're at a ridiculously luxurious resort on the shores of the British Virgin Islands. Didn't you get our request for paid time off? I faxed it last week, dude.

We'll deal with this shit when we return.
PSUFAN
dents with meaning

Post by PSUFAN »

Yes, there are a few urgent matters to discuss upon your return.

BTW - there are no minority skin shades represented in your avatar. Exactly what sort of message are we looking to send here?
King Crimson wrote:anytime you have a smoke tunnel and it's not Judas Priest in the mid 80's....watch out.
The Deciders
Jake

Post by The Deciders »

PSUFAN wrote:BTW - there are no minority skin shades represented in your avatar.
Oh yeah, uhh, Jerome - he was cleaning the shitter at the time of that photo. Obviously we didn't want his hand in the pile.
PSUFAN
dents with meaning

Post by PSUFAN »

One of you needs to get to the gym a few times this decade...or is that a girl?

I'm starting to worry that your focus is slipping a bit. Just remember - that's my money you're out whoring around on. I'm going to have to sell an ASSload of personal info to catch up here...
The Deciders
Jake

Post by The Deciders »

LISTEN ---> GET OFF MY FUCKING BACK, ASSHOLE, I'M ON VACATION. WE'RE THE BEST YOU FUCKING GOT. YOU LOSE US, WHO YA GOT? HUH? WHO YA GOT? WE'RE RUNNING THIS ENTIRE OPERATION, NEEDLEDICK, AND YOU KNOW IT. JUST SIT BACK, SHUT UP, AND KEEP SLAPPING SIGS ON THOSE TRAVEL EXPENSE FORMS. KEEP THE CHECKS ROLLING AND THE BAR STOCKED WITH THE FINEST SINGLE MALTS AND WE'LL BE GOOD. SEE YOU NEXT WEEK, DICK.
Jay in Phoenix
Eternal Scobode

Post by Jay in Phoenix »

The Deciders wrote:LISTEN ---> GET OFF MY FUCKING BACK, ASSHOLE, I'M ON VACATION. WE'RE THE BEST YOU FUCKING GOT. YOU LOSE US, WHO YA GOT? HUH? WHO YA GOT? WE'RE RUNNING THIS ENTIRE OPERATION, NEEDLEDICK, AND YOU KNOW IT. JUST SIT BACK, SHUT UP, AND KEEP SLAPPING SIGS ON THOSE TRAVEL EXPENSE FORMS. KEEP THE CHECKS ROLLING AND THE BAR STOCKED WITH THE FINEST SINGLE MALTS AND WE'LL BE GOOD. SEE YOU NEXT WEEK, DICK.
Hmmm, did Douchebag somehow infiltrate the Deciders?

Curious.
MadRussian
Poop is Funny!!!

Post by MadRussian »

loganfan taunted the Alliance at .net and they plungered it but good, and now he is MIA fromo teh interwebs

Its not wise to taunt teh Alliance, I understand they have operatives deep inside NSA's mainframe :shock:
At the core of liberalism is the spoiled child - miserable, as all spoiled children are, unsatisfied, demanding, ill-disciplined, despotic and useless. Liberalism is a philosophy of sniveling brats.
P.J. O'Rourke.
Rollins
The Crew

Post by Rollins »

Jay in Phoenix wrote:Hmmm, did Douchebag somehow infiltrate the Deciders?

Curious.
Get bent, cockhole.
Jay in Phoenix
Eternal Scobode

Post by Jay in Phoenix »

Rollins wrote:Get bent, cockhole.
Got it Rollins. Douchette and 'da Krew are too fuckin' stoopud to infiltrate anything...except each others cornholes.
Dan Jones
The Alliance

Post by Dan Jones »

MadRussian wrote:loganfan taunted the Alliance at .net and they plungered it but good, and now he is MIA fromo teh interwebs
Before that we fucking killed his dog and made him and his family cry. He bumped his gums and then we assplungered the board. It's not common that we zero in on ONE person and ruin their life, but he asked for it. Multiple threats from SOB and a variety of phone calls and pictures of necrophelia were sent to his work e-mail, as well as a shitload of viruses. He WELCOMED our judgement. Now he stays as far away from these boards as possible, drinking a bottle of scotch in the corner of his room to try to wash out the memory of hwo we killed his dog and fucked his life up. Logan fan is a piece of shit.
Terry in Crapchester is a fool.
MgoBlue-LightSpecial
Eternal Scobode

Fucking RACK Dan Jones.

I was totally kidding about all those things I said, btw.
PSUFAN
dents with meaning

Post by PSUFAN »

Nice work on Logan. That's been a loooooong time coming. I'm not sure why we didn't contract out with Dan instead of the Deciders...nepotism is NEVER the right answer...
MgoBlue-LightSpecial
Eternal Scobode

Dan J gets shit done while The Deciders are basking at one of the Travel Channel's top 10 Caribbean resorts and rocking on our dime. They know too much though. We drop the hammer on them now, and they put on display our web of lies, bullshit, and deceit.
Goober McTuber
World Renowned Last Word Whore

Post by Goober McTuber »

MgoBlue-LightSpecial wrote:our web of lies, bullshit, and deceit.

I didn’t realize y’all were Republicans.
Douchebag
Step to me and you DIE!!!

Post by Douchebag »

let me make one thing perfectly CLEAR for you porkbellied dickrinds:

THE CREW does not align itself with any other organization. NOT these phony "deciders" and CERTAIN-MOTHERFUCKING-LY not these pussy "ALLIANCE" amatuers. they send threats to harm your computers? BWAFUCKINGHAAAAAAA!!

WE SEND THREATS TO FUCKING KILL YOU!

NOW, I knoew that we haven't fucking completed the job yet, and in fact, it's some of us who have been killed BUT THAT'S NOT FUCKING POINT, COCKSOCKS. WE'RE FUCKING PROFESSIONAL ASS BEATERS GODDAMIT AND WE WILL FUCKING GET WHAT WE SET OUT TO GET: POUNDING ASS. POUNDONG LOTS AND LOTS OF ASS.

GOOD NIGHT AND GET FUCKED
Get fucked, dick.
chargerfan
Elwood

Post by chargerfan »

Douchebag wrote:WE'RE FUCKING PROFESSIONAL COCK GARAGES GODDAMIT AND WE WILL FUCKING GET WHAT WE SET OUT TO GET: OUR ASSES POUNDED. POUNDED LOTS AND LOTS. WE ARE PROS WE CAN TAKE IT.

GOOD NIGHT AND GET FUCKED(IN THE ASS LIKE US)

FTFY