Motley Crue-The Good, The Bad, and the Ugly.....

RIP scritti.

Moderator: scritti

Raydah James
Eternal Scobode

Motley Crue-The Good, The Bad, and the Ugly.....

Post by Raydah James »

KC Paul, get in here and give your take on this too, since you just went last Tuesday.

The Good: Fucking Vince hasnt lost a thing on his voice, and hit every high note with ease. They all sounded great, and brought the house down harder than I thought a bunch of mid 40 year old cats were capable of. Tommy did a rave drum solo segment that was just sikk as fuck.

The Bad: It was fucking raining, which meant a severe lack of titties and blunts being passed. Fuck the rain. Rack my soaking wet GF for not complaining once, and instead being fired up and into the show the entire set.

The Ugly: Mullets, Thier new shit being beyond unlistenable, 40+ year old leather funbags being shown here and there, and Motleys fucking clothes-Somebody needs to tell these cats that wearing a painting suit with a cop hat (Nikki) and a fucking indiana jones hat (Mick) are the stuff jokes are made of. Props to Vince for coming correct with a sleeveless denim jacket and matching pants-with a fucking hankerchief tied around his leg. :lol: :lol:

Epcot.

Overall, it was fun as hell. Paul, did Tommy break out the titty cam and go girls gone wild for the entire crowd when you went?

Funny shiot hearing him act and laugh like a little kid when all the different young pieces of ass were lifting up thier shirts and licking themselves......Rack the 2 hot Lebanons who were rolling around on the ground, in the rain, kissing each other as well.

If you can catch these guys in your city, DO IT-ive been to too many concerts to count over the years, and can honestly say these guys were worth every penny my girl spent on the tix.

:D
frodo_biguns
gibbering dumbfuck

Post by frodo_biguns »

I just saw them her in Milwaukee last week. Pretty much the same opinion. Out of a 10, I gave the show a 7. I did feel bad for one girl who Tommy put on the titty cam and she wouldn't lift her shirt and he badgered her and I think she almost caved in, but she didn't. Good for her.

I couldn't stand all the fucking tramps and fucking total losers who felt like they had to protect their girlfriends from me. Some little Napoleon prick's girlfriend walked by me and bumped into me to kinda of say, hi look at me aren't I still hot. I totally ignored the ugly ho and her boyfriend saw what happened and walked by me and total bumped into me like "You better not be looking at my old beat up ho!” Gave him the old 2-back counter elbow nudge and sent him on his way and told him to not to think about it and enjoy the concert. You should have seen his face.

I do wonder though how many of those women in the audience that lifted their shirts are plants by the band. Just too many had fake tits, this is Wisconsin, they don't need that here, they are full of milk already.

I found myself watching the strippers doing their show on stage more than listening to the band, when they came back for the encore their tribute to the Sex Pistols was nice.
Mister Bushice
Drinking all the beer Luther left behind

Post by Mister Bushice »

Vince Neal did one of those "complete makeovers". Dude actually got a face lift, he worked out and lost like 20 pounds, got his hair cut and colored brown, and he quit drinking. He even had a few gay guys dress him and do his hair.

I'm surprised the other boys took him back. :)
If this were a dictatorship, it'd be a heck of a lot easier, just so long as I'm the dictator." —GWB Washington, D.C., Dec. 19, 2000
Martyred wrote: Hang in there, Whitey. Smart people are on their way with dictionaries.
War Wagon wrote:being as how I've got "stupid" draped all over, I'm not really sure.
ADAM
still pays, but gets no sex anymore

Post by ADAM »

RJ,

You should have seen Crue in their prime.....
Now, THAT was epcot......
The only right answer to a fool is silence
Raydah James
Eternal Scobode

Post by Raydah James »

ADAM wrote:RJ,

You should have seen Crue in their prime.....
Now, THAT was epcot......
When the Crue was in thier prime, I was 4th grade. Ill take your word for it since the old guys really came strong last night.

Would've loved to see that back in the day.

At least they werent as nearly as bad as Van Hagar (I went to see and hear Eddie's mastery) when I saw them. Eddie fucked it up something fierce, but hagars voice was beat the fuck down, and I was pretty dissapointed in the set altogether.

Frodo hit the nail on the head too, in that the show was a strong 7 on the scale. There was also a couple of mullets who were brawling in front of us-my girl and I just laughed and watched, as it was no real threat our way. We never worried about the rest of the tards there as we were having too good a time to give a fuck about that......

8)
fenway
beantown booster

Post by fenway »

Well I must say the show in Hartford CT was awesome, I saw Vince in A club here a while back and he got booed off the stage, guy couldn't even remember have his lyrics, but he rebounded.

The eighties ROCK!!
Y2K
Internet Overlord

Post by Y2K »

Big sig pics suck ass