Which leftie would you like see whacked, Olbermann or Maher?

It's the 17th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

no-F-N-Joke
Crack Whore

Which leftie would you like see whacked, Olbermann or Maher?

Post by no-F-N-Joke »

Could these two pieces of shizzel be the most disgruntled old white fucks in the country? I watch just waitng for one of them to have a coronary on live T.V. and smile. :lol:
battery chucka' one
Elwood

Re: Which leftie would you like see whacked, Olbermann or Maher?

Post by battery chucka' one »

Neither.
Yadda, yadda, yadda.
Dog
Elwood

Post by Dog »

no-F-N-Joke wrote:Could these two pieces of shizzel be the most disgruntled old white fucks in the country?
Nah, my vote goes for the disgruntled old white fuck running for prez.
Religious Warfare: Adults arguing over who has the best imaginary friend.
no-F-N-Joke
Crack Whore

Post by no-F-N-Joke »

Dog wrote:
no-F-N-Joke wrote:Could these two pieces of shizzel be the most disgruntled old white fucks in the country?
You mean this Fuck<
Goober McTuber
World Renowned Last Word Whore

Post by Goober McTuber »

no-F-N-CLUE wrote:
Dog wrote:
no-F-N-CLUE wrote:Could these two pieces of shizzel be the most disgruntled old white fucks in the country?
You mean this Fuck<
Joe Biden is running for president? You are a monumentally ignorant fuckwit. Is Jerkovich your regular nic?
no-F-N-Joke
Crack Whore

Post by no-F-N-Joke »

Goober McTuber wrote:Joe Biden is running for president? You are a monumentally ignorant fuckwit. Is Jerkovich your regular nic?

Mark my words, you wearisome dunce, for you will be kissed by the front of a speeding train. If I understand right you are also a packer Fan, so we'll try to make it simple for you and move forward. You see--- the left has this theory about McCain-Palin ticket that McCain is to old to be president, and if he dies Palin gets the nod. Now--- what happens if Obama gets elected then something terrible happens to him? Oh--- that's right your old fuckstain, hairplugged, credit card whoring Joe is now in power. Listen Favre is a J-E-T now and the packers are going to be 4-12 this season. Get used to the ass pounding.
Goober McTuber

Post by Goober McTuber »

no-F-N-BALLS wrote:
Goober McTuber wrote:Joe Biden is running for president? You are a monumentally ignorant fuckwit. Is Jerkovich your regular nic?

Mark my words, you wearisome dunce, for you will be kissed by the front of a speeding train. If I understand right you are also a packer Fan, so we'll try to make it simple for you and move forward. You see--- the left has this theory about McCain-Palin ticket that McCain is to old to be president, and if he dies Palin gets the nod. Now--- what happens if Obama gets elected then something terrible happens to him? Oh--- that's right your old fuckstain, hairplugged, credit card whoring Joe is now in power. Listen Favre is a J-E-T now and the packers are going to be 4-12 this season. Get used to the ass pounding.
Oh yeah, you know I’m a Packer fan so you’ve been here for a while. But you’re afraid to sully your regular nic with the horseshit you’re posting now, so you create a throwaway shit troll. Go fuck yourself, you gutless halfwit.
Nishlord
Eternal Scobode

Post by Nishlord »

no-F-N-Joke wrote:

Why are you so bothered about all this when it's evident that you're at least five years away from voting age? Shouldn't you be sat in a skate park comparing the cat scratches on your arms with the other Emo twats, or something?
“Culture. Sophistication. Genius. A little bit more than a hot dog, know what I mean?”
no-F-N-Joke
Crack Whore

Post by no-F-N-Joke »

Goober McTuber wrote:
no-F-N-BALLS wrote:

Oh yeah, you know I’m a Packer fan so you’ve been here for a while. But you’re afraid to sully your regular nic with the horseshit you’re posting now, so you create a throwaway shit troll. Go fuck yourself, you gutless halfwit.
Naw.. I just did my homework on you before I replied to your plebeian verbiage. You aslo might want to try a thing called GOOGLE. it can be found here at http://www.google.com, don't forget the "www."
no-F-N-Joke
Crack Whore

Post by no-F-N-Joke »

Nishlord wrote:
no-F-N-Joke wrote:

Why are you so bothered about all this when it's evident that you're at least five years away from voting age? Shouldn't you be sat in a skate park comparing the cat scratches on your arms with the other Emo twats, or something?
Skate park is closed, they turned it into a leaping lawn fairy field.
Goober McTuber

Post by Goober McTuber »

no-F-N-BRAINS wrote:Naw.. I just did my homework on you before I replied to your plebeian verbiage. You aslo might want to try a thing called GOOGLE. it can be found here at http://www.google.com, don't forget the "www."
You googled “Goober McTuber” and found out that I was a Packer fan? You’re a lying, brainless, gutless tard. If you want me to read any more of your pathetic mewling, you’ll have to post it under your regular nic because no-F-N-STONES just joined Diaphanous on the “Ignore” list. Ta-ta, tardlet.
no-F-N-Joke
Crack Whore

Post by no-F-N-Joke »

Goober McTuber wrote:
no-F-N-BRAINS wrote:Naw.. I just did my homework on you before I replied to your plebeian verbiage. You aslo might want to try a thing called GOOGLE. it can be found here at http://www.google.com, don't forget the "www."
You googled “Goober McTuber” and found out that I was a Packer fan? You’re a lying, brainless, gutless tard. If you want me to read any more of your pathetic mewling, you’ll have to post it under your regular nic because no-F-N-STONES just joined Diaphanous on the “Ignore” list. Ta-ta, tardlet.
http://www.theoneboard.com/board/viewto ... rs#p525393

You must have a very large brain to hold such a vast amount of sheer ignorance. However, I'll consider letting you have the last word if you guarantee it will be your last. To quote Martin Luther King, Jr.: "Nothing in the world is more dangerous than a sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity."