Palin and Her "Strong" Kenyon Pastor, Huntin' Witches

It's the 17th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Palin and Her "Strong" Kenyon Pastor, Huntin' Witches

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

http://timesonline.typepad.com/uselecti ... ed-el.html

Let's get this straight...Brood Mare credits this Kenyon lunatic witch hunter with all but miraculously "making it happen" for her absurdly unqualified rise to national politics. This is a candidate for the White House?
Before God was, I am
Mr. Schwump
Jake

Re: Palin and Her "Strong" Kenyon Pastor, Huntin' Witches

Post by Mr. Schwump »

All along I was under the impression that Senator John McCain was running for POTUS on the Republican ticket.
Thanks for the correction. Now tell us why you are so afraid of the Governor of Alaska.
Imus
Elwood

Post by Imus »

I had no idea there were Negros in Alaska.

Of what ever hair style.
wolfman wrote:I also remember seeing all the old people dying in the streets because they did not have medicare. Good times.
Tom In VA
Eternal Scobode

Post by Tom In VA »

KC Scott and I called this = BODE

So where are the videos ? MyDarkSecret.com or what ?
poptart
Quitty McQuitface

Post by poptart »

Truly sad and pathetic what passes for ... 'church' ... these days.

Not to mention what passes for a vp candidate.
rozy
Cowboy

Post by rozy »

Sudden Sam wrote:The woman wanted creationism taught in school.

Enough said.

She's clinically insane.
I'll bite.
Why, because she disagrees with you? Or because you haven't done enough research on what she REALLY said, rather knee-jerked to the spoonfeeding from the media?
John Boehner wrote:Boehner said. "In Congress, we have a red button, a green button and a yellow button, alright. Green means 'yes,' red means 'no,' and yellow means you're a chicken shit. And the last thing we need in the White House, in the oval office, behind that big desk, is some chicken who wants to push this yellow button.
poptart
Quitty McQuitface

Post by poptart »

I'll bite too ... although not to discuss the merits (or lack thereof, some/many would say) of creationism.

What BITES is that the fed gov is involved in local education.
They have no business in it.

The taxpayers of a local district pay for their schools, and if the school board (voted in by the people of that district) want to teach creationism, so be it.

Why do you hate freedom?
rozy
Cowboy

Post by rozy »

Because YOU say it's a religious fable?

Never knew you to be THAT ignorant.

Live and learn I guess.

So she is honest enough to admit she doesn't know but you aren't?

That is dumb enough to make me think you may have actually come from a monkey. :lol:

Praise thee, Father Chance!!!
John Boehner wrote:Boehner said. "In Congress, we have a red button, a green button and a yellow button, alright. Green means 'yes,' red means 'no,' and yellow means you're a chicken shit. And the last thing we need in the White House, in the oval office, behind that big desk, is some chicken who wants to push this yellow button.
rozy
Cowboy

Post by rozy »

Sudden Sam wrote:Post more often, rozy. You need to jump in a lot more.
Don't normally have this much time. Working from home since office is powerless.
rozy
Cowboy

Post by rozy »

Sudden Sam wrote:
poptart wrote:I'll bite too ... although not to discuss the merits (or lack thereof, some/many would say) of creationism.

What BITES is that the fed gov is involved in local education.
They have no business in it.

The taxpayers of a local district pay for their schools, and if the school board (voted in by the people of that district) want to teach creationism, so be it.

Why do you hate freedom?
I agree to a point with local guvs having more control of their schools, but do you want Islam and Buddhism and Taoism taught in a school your child attends? Do you want Santeria taught? I think not and I damn sure don't want some lame-brained teacher imparting their religious views as fact.
Link me up to the FACT part of that where she is concerned. I'll run to the store and grab a snickers in the meantime.
rozy
Cowboy

Post by rozy »

Yet those who may think there are other options are clinically insane? Evolution is a theory yet is taught as fact on a daily basis.
How big is the universe, Sam?
What came first, the chicken or the egg?
Where are the transitional forms?

Insane?

Do tell...
poptart
Quitty McQuitface

Post by poptart »

Sam wrote: agree to a point with local guvs having more control of their schools, but do you want Islam and Buddhism and Taoism taught in a school your child attends? Do you want Santeria taught?
If you're not going to give the locals the freedom to set up their own school curriculum then you must desire for the fed to lay down the guidelines.

Which way do you want to go?
rozy
Cowboy

Post by rozy »

Sudden Sam wrote:I worry about these kinds of people trying to help things along toward their view of the "end times". Bush consulted weekly with sickos like Haggard and took advice from Pat Robertson. That doesn't scare the shit outta y'all?!
Why would it? Certainly wouldn't scare me NEAR as much as someone who consults with William Ayers and the Right Reverend Wright.
rozy
Cowboy

Post by rozy »

Sudden Sam wrote:There is scientific evidence to support evolution. Fossil records, etc. There is no scientific "fact" to support any particular religion.
Bull
BSmack
2005 and 2010 JFFL Champion

Post by BSmack »

rozy wrote:
Sudden Sam wrote:I worry about these kinds of people trying to help things along toward their view of the "end times". Bush consulted weekly with sickos like Haggard and took advice from Pat Robertson. That doesn't scare the shit outta y'all?!
Why would it? Certainly wouldn't scare me NEAR as much as someone who consults with William Ayers and the Right Reverend Wright.
That's because you're a fucking retard.
"Once upon a time, dinosaurs didn't have families. They lived in the woods and ate their children. It was a golden age."

—Earl Sinclair

"I do have respect for authority even though I throw jelly dicks at them.

- Antonio Brown
poptart
Quitty McQuitface

Post by poptart »

Sam wrote:Local. But if they're teaching religion, I can home school my kids or send them elsewhere.
Bingo!

That's a winner.
rozy
Cowboy

Post by rozy »

BSmack wrote:
rozy wrote:
That's because you're a fucking retard.
Love it when the collective IQ of a thread drops by a factor of 8.6.

Good morning, Comrade.
BSmack

Post by BSmack »

rozy wrote:Good morning, Comrade.
And good morning to you as well. Welcome to the End Times. Tom will be your guide.
"Once upon a time, dinosaurs didn't have families. They lived in the woods and ate their children. It was a golden age."

—Earl Sinclair

- Antonio Brown
rozy
Cowboy

Post by rozy »

BSmack wrote:
And good morning to you as well. Welcome to the End Times. Tom will be your guide.
Does he work for FEMA? If so, I'll just hike out on my own, thank you very much. :lol:
BSmack

Post by BSmack »

rozy wrote:
BSmack wrote:
Does he work for FEMA? If so, I'll just hike out on my own, thank you very much. :lol:
No, Tom would never take the pay cut associated with working directly for the government. He's what we call an "independent contractor".

—Earl Sinclair

- Antonio Brown
Tom In VA
Eternal Scobode

Post by Tom In VA »

:lol:

That's right. Rozy, you're safe, I'm like Gene Hackman in the Poseidon Adventure - only on land - and with a GO RUCK (complete with surgical kit, tuna, salmon, beans, rice, and energy bars) - follow me man.

We can rap about how Creationism and how it doesn't presume HOW GOD created the universe - He might have opted for Evolution, he might have opted for something else - on our way up to Canada.

You packing heat ?

Good to have you onboard. We should give our survival clan a name don't you think. Is "Wolverines" too cliche ?
trev
New Sheriff in Town

Post by trev »

Kids are exposed to many classrooms and many different teachers with many different views on religion, evolution, global warming, etc. etc. etc. If your kids go to public school, you aren't going to be able to shield them from the extreme teacher that might sneak in his/her views when given the chance. As long as they have a good foundation at home, this isn't going to affect them. I really don't see the big deal here.

Hey Sam, which candidate to plan on keeping out of office then????
Nishlord
Eternal Scobode

Post by Nishlord »

How dare these elitist Liberals besmirch the name of my friend and collegue.

Sincerely,

“Culture. Sophistication. Genius. A little bit more than a hot dog, know what I mean?”
Sirfindafold
Shit Thread Alert

Post by Sirfindafold »

trev wrote: As long as they have a good foundation at home, this isn't going to affect them.

racist.
Nishlord
Eternal Scobode

Post by Nishlord »

rozy wrote:
You wouldn't be saying that if you were in the next stall to Pastor Ted.
“Culture. Sophistication. Genius. A little bit more than a hot dog, know what I mean?”
Jay in Phoenix
Eternal Scobode

Post by Jay in Phoenix »

Tom In VA wrote:Good to have you onboard. We should give our survival clan a name don't you think. Is "Wolverines" too cliche ?
No Tom, not at all. Wolverines kicks freaking ass! I'm on board!

Sin,

Tom In VA
Eternal Scobode

Post by Tom In VA »

Sudden Sam wrote: Sorta shocking that things have flipped so badly that you look at the Dem as the more fiscally responsible, isn't it?
Some of them are. There are fiscal conservatives in the Demcratic party.
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

rozy wrote:
Sudden Sam wrote:There is scientific evidence to support evolution. Fossil records, etc. There is no scientific "fact" to support any particular religion.
Bull
Care to offer some "evidence" for the Book of Genesis....or any other part of the Bible? Of course you don't. You can't.

Evolution is no "theory," as many religious fanatics would insist (and make no mistake, Rozy, you're shoulder to shoulder with every Muslim fundamentalist on this one), but the very active and obvious design of all nature and life itself. Your basic concept, however, of a monotheistic god of some ancient nomadic--and very primitive--tribe is no more valid than the Tooth Fairy or Santa Claus.

As for Brood Mare bringing this "End Of Days" and "Spiritual Warfare" insanity (fear and ignorance, really) into the Executive Branch of our government is a nightmare of unprecedented proportions. Add to this her utterly disasterous party line policy talking points concerning the economy and America's role in the world, and we're faced with the most disgraceful chapter in the nation's history. And just think, she's counting on morons like you, Rozy, just like you.
Before God was, I am
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

Exactly, S-Sam, but make no mistake, McBush and Brood Mare are actually far worse.....no, check that....Cheney/Chimp is pretty much the worst. But, yes, they seem determined to prolong the disgrace and ruin of America in the manner of the previous (unelected) cabal.
Before God was, I am
Tom In VA
Eternal Scobode

Post by Tom In VA »

The both of you are deluded in thinking this is even close to "the most disgraceful" chapter.

But if keeping your heads up your asses stops you from exhaling green house gasses AND keeps you warm this winter with all that natural gas ...

By all means, keep them there.
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

So, T-in Va, what's a more disgraceful chapter? The invasion of the Philippines in the "Spanish American war"? The decimation of Viet Nam and the murder of a million or so of its people? The CIA coup of the first duly elected Prime Minister in Iran's history? Contragate? All of these are legitmate contenders, but surely the unmitigated and rapacious criminality of the current (unelected) cabal goes furthest in undermining the principles, basic freedoms, international reputation, and economy of this nation.

Babs, your take is typically Limpdickian. The meltdown of Wall St. goes straight back to McBush and his long unwavering support of deregulation in every area of the economy. This started pretty much with his vile dealings with the Keating Five--a scandal predicated squarely on the newly deregulated savings and loan industry. McBush's Stepford wife made millions on that, btw.

But getting back to the subject of Brood Mare and her moronic "Spiritual Warfare" coming to Washington, this is a harrowing prospect, and the more people learn of her true character, the more we can trust she'll be properly rejected.

What..?...babs,....you support Palin? :!:
Before God was, I am
Nishlord
Eternal Scobode

Post by Nishlord »

Seriously, you and Diogenes are acting like a couple of bulldykes in a mini-bus, taking offence at someone not enjoying the KD Lang CD they demanded to be put on. Calm down, ladies.
Felix
2012 JAFFL Champ

Post by Felix »

mvscal wrote:

You're fucking done
not quite, go ahead and start listing all of the lobbyists raising money for McCain and the amount of money those lobbyists received from the same entities

and I'm almost positive they won't want anything in return for all the hard work they've put in
get out, get out while there's still time
Diogenes
The Last American Liberal

Post by Diogenes »

Sudden Sam wrote:
rozy wrote:
Sudden Sam wrote:The woman wanted creationism taught in school.

Enough said.

She's clinically insane.
I'll bite.
Why, because she disagrees with you? Or because you haven't done enough research on what she REALLY said, rather knee-jerked to the spoonfeeding from the media?
She didn't push it after her election as guv. But the mere fact that she suggests it be taught as a possible explanation of things is ridiculous.
Of course you don't know what the fuck you're talking about.
Message brought to you by Diogenes.
The Last American Liberal.

ImageImage
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

mvscal wrote:
LTS TRN 2 wrote:Babs, your take is typically Limpdickian. The meltdown of Wall St. goes straight back to McBush and his long unwavering support of deregulation in every area of the economy.

You're fucking done, bitch.
Who's fucking what? What...are you talking about?

No one's propping Bubba any more than Allah. Again your auto-Rove reflex kicks in and you hide, screaming at the same time...very weird.

It's still the same, though. McBush is IDENTICAL to the Chimp and his demented and disgraced golden-parachute fleeing cabal. He is the Deacon of Deregulation.

And you're supporting Palin?

How do you stand looking in the mirror?
Before God was, I am
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

Exactly, Rove-bitch, quit trying to change the subject, which is: a tiny-town mayor from pee-stop Alaska, who believes in the imminent End Of Days scenerio popular with moronic Christer cultists, and who denies man made Global Warming, who would ban books in public library, who would seek to fire anyone from whom she perceived disloyalty, who knows absolutely jack fucking squat about international affairs, who opposes a woman's right to abortion no matter what, and who is currently doing her best imitation of Katherine Harris in stifling an investigation which only a month ago she claimed to welcome, and who has gone on record as suggesting that a witch hunting Kenyon Christer by virtue of his all but miraculous power has paved the way for her to do God's will in fighting God's war while attempting to further cut taxes on God's corporations.

And this nightmare from the Yukon is being supported by babs (and the other names he posts under--"Dio" and "cuda"--but you knew that). This is how far the so-called "right-wing" has sunk. This reveals perhaps better than any roll-call of GOP pervs, better than any financial statement tallying the effects of "deregulation," better than any body count from two LOSING wars, just how utterly fake, hollow and bankrupt is this...contagion of "dittoheads" and similar seething cowards.

Folks, there really is an alternative. It won't be perfect. But it will be mark a serious improvement. It's right here:

It's time
Before God was, I am
Jay in Phoenix
Eternal Scobode

Post by Jay in Phoenix »

Holy crap! :shock: When the hell did those two get the Siamese Twin connective surgery?

Creepy.
Shlomart Ben Yisrael
Insha'Allah

Post by Shlomart Ben Yisrael »

rock rock to the planet rock ... don't stop
Felix wrote:you've become very bitter since you became jewish......
Kierland drop-kicking Wolftard wrote: Aren’t you part of the silent generation?
Why don’t you just STFU.
BSmack

Post by BSmack »

Isn't it rich watching the McCain, who has claimed that he is against regulation for his entire career, suddenly get religion?

:lol: :lol: :lol:

—Earl Sinclair

- Antonio Brown
Felix
2012 JAFFL Champ

Post by Felix »

simmer down there tiger
mvscal wrote:
Quit trying to change the subject, you ignorant cunt.
I'm not the one that changed lanes in mid-racist rant
mvscal wrote:

Yep, the train was flying off the rails, but it was good times at the Oniggra casa.
Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac

Dodd, Christopher J S CT D $165,400 $48,500 $116,900
Obama, Barack S IL D $126,349 $6,000 $120,349
http://www.opensecrets.org/news/2008/09 ... eddie.html
AIG

Top Recipients
Senate Dodd, Christopher J $104,300
Senate Obama, Barack $45,111
http://www.opensecrets.org/orgs/topreci ... D000000123
Lehman Brothers

Democratic presidential candidates and senators Hillary Clinton and Barack Obama top the list of all-time recipients for the company, collecting $410,000 and $395,600 respectively.
http://www.opensecrets.org/news/2008/09 ... -next.html
you're the one that brought it up and I'm simply asking for an accounting of the total monies McCain's cronies peeled off the bankruptcy express before those companies pulled into the taxpayer station...

let's start with Phil Gramm
get out, get out while there's still time