talking about who was arrested today

Moderators: Shoalzie, Biggie

RadioFan
Liberal Media Conspirator

Donks-'Duhs ingame

Post by RadioFan »

RJ, pop ...

Wtf is up with the high black socks?

Are the Raiders trying to be intimidating, or lesbian vampire queens?

Btw, I hope Ditka punches both of the other Mikes square in the face.
Van wrote:It's like rimming an unbathed fat chick from Missouri. It's highly distinctive, miserably unforgettable and completely wrong.
War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Re: Donks-'Duhs ingame

Post by War Wagon »

'duh corner burned like at a crispy South Korean dog BBQ.

Same ol', same ol'. :lol:
War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by War Wagon »

'duhs, 1st and Goal, punked.

:lol:
orcinus
2013 JAFFL Champ

Post by orcinus »

The greatness of the Raiders ....
.m2
I swear to god . . .

Post by .m2 »

I still think McFadden is gonna be a bust.

They already have the exact same type of back in Justin Fargas.

Oh yeah, Russell is gonna be a bust also.

Sin,

the truth
poptart wrote:Oakland is a shithole.
War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by War Wagon »

Btw, 'duhfan... Congrats on being one of only 3 teams in the NFL to share your homefield with a baseball team.

The hits just keep on coming, don't stop me now... shit, there's no way I'm staying up past midnight CST to watch the ineptness that is the Raiders, but I'm good for at least the 1st half.

But you get to visit Arrowhead next week. Doubt we'll have much problem selling that out.

:smooches:
stuckinia
2012 NFL Picks Champ

Post by stuckinia »

I hated that piece of shit when he was at VT. He is one of the main reasons the Hokies got the thug label.

Eddie Royal is the man though.
RJ
Elwood

Post by RJ »

I've seen enough.

Way to "open up" that playbook, Kiff. Fucking conservative asshole.

Fire Kiff's vanilla playcalling ass and get it overwith already. This fucking offensive display is making me sick.

While we're at it, cut Curry and Hall. I'm tired as fuck of this team having pathetically woeful subpar talent at critical positions....and i'm tired as all fuck of our young, kickass talent being wasted by dumbfucks who have no concept on how to use them (You fucking hear me Ryan, Knapp, and Kiff?)
.m2
I swear to god . . .

Post by .m2 »

R-Jack wrote:So can we cut DeAngelo hall mid-game? How much will that cost against the cap?

I'm done watching him get pwned by someone in their first NFL game.
Well, you do have Nnamdi Asomugha the Cal guy at the other corner.

Eddie Royal for the Broncos is money.

JaMarcus "the bust" Russell 5/8 47 yds 0 TD 0 int. ...in the first half.

Not exactly "Aaron Rodgers" who the "Raiders" could have had a couple of years ago for a 4th round draft pick.

The Raiders = a mess.
poptart wrote:Oakland is a shithole.
RadioFan
Liberal Media Conspirator

Post by RadioFan »

Ditka practically admitted cheering for Russell, "because he's a good kid, and he deserves to do well, in this league."

He deserves to do well?

:lol: Ditka. What a fucking asshat.

We GET it, Ditka, you're on ESPN, an official sponsor of the NFL.

Btw, RaiderFan: Time to get rid of the Cyrpt Keeper. Or Not.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Van wrote:It's like rimming an unbathed fat chick from Missouri. It's highly distinctive, miserably unforgettable and completely wrong.
Raider Loco
Elwood

Post by Raider Loco »

What an ass kicking. Now we know why Kiffin wanted to fire that hippie we have as a defensive coordinator. No fucking pressure, Hall was a fucking Joke and to think he called himself and Namdi the best duo in the league. You got punked by a fucking rookie all night. First defensive play of the night and Hippie calls a blitz and I believe that was it for the rest of the night.

Russell has no one to throw to, 2 big drops by Curry and those first half stats don't look so bad. 2 TD's and about a buck eighty was not bad considering he has shit for a receiving core. You can't blame Kiffin, he doesn't run the show, the crypt keeper runs it and he's said so in the off season. He knows how to pick talent and he did so at USC but Al is not giving him the power to hire his own guys or get the players he needs to be successful. I hope the Alcula doesn't have his mothers genes cause that old bat lived to be 102!

Props to the Mules and Al is still the Rats bitch!
RJ
Elwood

Post by RJ »

Raider Loco wrote:What an ass kicking. Now we know why Kiffin wanted to fire that hippie we have as a defensive coordinator. No fucking pressure, Hall was a fucking Joke and to think he called himself and Namdi the best duo in the league. You got punked by a fucking rookie all night. First defensive play of the night and Hippie calls a blitz and I believe that was it for the rest of the night.

Russell has no one to throw to, 2 big drops by Curry and those first half stats don't look so bad. 2 TD's and about a buck eighty was not bad considering he has shit for a receiving core. You can't blame Kiffin, he doesn't run the show, the crypt keeper runs it and he's said so in the off season. He knows how to pick talent and he did so at USC but Al is not giving him the power to hire his own guys or get the players he needs to be successful. I hope the Alcula doesn't have his mothers genes cause that old bat lived to be 102!

Props to the Mules and Al is still the Rats bitch!
RACK

Great post, Loco.

Curry, like the rest of our WR corps, is a pile of shit.

I thought Russell did a great job (besides the ball slipping out of his hands on the first drive). He was hitting EVERY reciever in the hands with his lasers.....the WR's just suck cock and couldnt catch a fucking cold if you spotted them a germ riddled sneezing 2 year old.

My hatred of Al is well documented......for as great of an owner he once was, he is just that fucking horrible now.

Rob Ryan has no business being near ANY football field. I wish to god Buddy Ryan would've blown the load that produced Rob into a tissue instead of his wife.
Cuda
IKYABWAI

Post by Cuda »

e wrote:hey ditka....as a coach, do you ever see this coming?
the 3 mikes were actually watchable. it would take ditka 3 full seasons to come up with the same amount of fucked up remarks Kornholer makes in a single quarter.
WacoFan wrote:Flying any airplane that you can hear the radio over the roaring radial engine is just ghey anyway.... Of course, Cirri are the Miata of airplanes..
RJ
Elwood

Post by RJ »

Cuda wrote:
e wrote:hey ditka....as a coach, do you ever see this coming?
the 3 mikes were actually watchable. it would take ditka 3 full seasons to come up with the same amount of fucked up remarks Kornholer makes in a single quarter.
Props to your boys Coods....they kicked the everloving fuck out of us. Usually, that kind of beatdown would warrant an Alcula firing (which I would actually agree with). Unfortunately, he has a fucking serious mancrush on Fat Bastard which means he'll continue to be our Defensive Coordinator for the next 10 years.
Goober McTuber
World Renowned Last Word Whore

Post by Goober McTuber »

RJ wrote:a germ riddled sneezing 2 year old.
:swoon:

Sincerely,

Diego
Cuda
IKYABWAI

Post by Cuda »

RJ wrote: Usually, that kind of beatdown would warrant an Alcula firing (which I would actually agree with). Unfortunately, he has a fucking serious mancrush on Fat Bastard which means he'll continue to be our Defensive Coordinator for the next 10 years.
Don't the Raiders play the Chefs next? They'll get well on them.
WacoFan wrote:Flying any airplane that you can hear the radio over the roaring radial engine is just ghey anyway.... Of course, Cirri are the Miata of airplanes..
Goober McTuber
World Renowned Last Word Whore

Post by Goober McTuber »

Cuda wrote:Don't the Raiders play the Chefs next?
Wow. I can still remember when a Chiefs-Raiders game was something to look forward to.
Cuda
IKYABWAI

Post by Cuda »

it still is. KC RuPaul will melt no matter what
Diogenes
The Last American Liberal

Post by Diogenes »

Once upon a time you dressed so fine
You threw the bums a dime in your prime, didnt you?
Peopled call, say, beware doll, youre bound to fall
You thought they were all kiddin you
You used to laugh about
Everybody that was hangin out
Now you dont talk so loud
Now you dont seem so proud
About having to be scrounging for your next meal.

How does it feel
How does it feel
To be without a home
Like a complete unknown
Like a rolling stone?

What's up, Chargerfan?