McCain's Veep

The best of the best
Tom In VA
Eternal Scobode

Re: McCain's Veep

Post by Tom In VA »

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=068_1220191935

"Barack Obama, son of a black man from Kenya and a WHITE MAN from Kansas ..... "

bwahahahahahahahaha

Who says we can't along ?
RevLimiter
Count Chunkula

Post by RevLimiter »

rozy wrote:I'm being attacked by a queer Limey and a Canadian midget. Whatever shall I do...? :lol:

Be scared, rozy....be VERY scared.
T1B- THE place to be for fun, informative sports talk....or NOT:
Wet-Brained Fucktard wrote:I know we here like to talk shit and we do tend to get, how you say, immature at times. At some points, the banter on a board like this can be somewhat childish. It happens.
Shlomart Ben Yisrael
Insha'Allah

Post by Shlomart Ben Yisrael »

Nishlord wrote: Now your best shot is an ossified moron and a nobody who preaches abstinence, but can't even teach her own daughter to keep her knickers on. You're fucked, mate.
TKO
rock rock to the planet rock ... don't stop
Felix wrote:you've become very bitter since you became jewish......
Kierland drop-kicking Wolftard wrote: Aren’t you part of the silent generation?
Why don’t you just STFU.
rozy
Cowboy

Post by rozy »

John Boehner wrote:Boehner said. "In Congress, we have a red button, a green button and a yellow button, alright. Green means 'yes,' red means 'no,' and yellow means you're a chicken shit. And the last thing we need in the White House, in the oval office, behind that big desk, is some chicken who wants to push this yellow button.
rozy
Cowboy

Post by rozy »

Martyred wrote:
rozy wrote:
Martyred wrote:
Justify nothing. Just kick her in the cunt and don't stop kicking.
PLEASE continue to do so. Every time a Democrap pundit gets on the Tube or on the Net and attacks, another 1000 Hillary supporters punch their McCain/Palin ticket. So please continue the attack!!
What the fuck do I care if it hurts the Dems?

I just want to see you guys destroy and humiliate each other.
We cool then. Get the midget back in here, mmmkay?
John Boehner wrote:Boehner said. "In Congress, we have a red button, a green button and a yellow button, alright. Green means 'yes,' red means 'no,' and yellow means you're a chicken shit. And the last thing we need in the White House, in the oval office, behind that big desk, is some chicken who wants to push this yellow button.
rozy
Cowboy

Post by rozy »

Martyred wrote:
Nishlord wrote: Now your best shot is an ossified moron and a nobody who preaches abstinence, but can't even teach her own daughter to keep her knickers on. You're fucked, mate.
TKO
You're saying she didn't teach her? Wow, people are now incapable of making personal decisions?

That'll keep the nanny-staters smiling.
Shlomart Ben Yisrael
Insha'Allah

rozy wrote:
You're saying she didn't teach her? Wow, people are now incapable of making personal decisions?

That'll keep the nanny-staters smiling.
I guess the concept of "parental responsibility" only applies to blacks on welfare, right?
Why don’t you just STFU.
rozy
Cowboy

Post by rozy »

I'm not feeling that democrat love thang, marty. That whole accept people for who they are and what they do thang. Not feelin' it, bro. Personally, I think you guys should be offering her food stamps rather than villifying her on the interwebs.
bbqjones
indian black betty

Post by bbqjones »

anybody who is claiming this is a blow to the mccrazy campaign or anybody busting out a "this hot gun totin bitch takes us over the hump. (IS a DummY._)
\

it all will fall on florida again, and im going to do my bestest to eat as many , fill out as many absentee ballots as possible.

we are all going to die, the next four years should be fun.
help me scrape the mucus off my brain
rozy
Cowboy

Post by rozy »

Funny, a much more effective lefty poster...maybe someone like Bace, would take a much different attack. Something along the lines of CNN being quick to post an article of Barry condemning those attacking Palin's family while Fox seems to be derelict in reporting said statements.

But that wouldn't fuel the flames of self-righteous stone throwing would it....
War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by War Wagon »

Nishlord wrote: So your despicable shower of bastards are now relying on menopausal women to pull you out of the shit.
What shit?

Whichever way it goes, we'll still own your ass... or to put it another way, a Limey and Canuck got together to comment upon an American candidate for election. Neither have a clue about how the process works, yet fell compelled to opine anyway. Now if that's not pwnage, there's no such thing. When's the last time any American gave a fuck about your elections? Do you even have them, or do you just appoint the smarmiest cunt amongst yourselves to suck American dick for the duration?
Rooster
Eternal Scobode

Post by Rooster »

"So you think it's perfectly healthy and responsible that a woman that knows she's pregnant, whose water breaks and instead of heading to a hospital or seeking medical attention goes on to give a political speech, then embarks on an 8 hour plane ride all the while being in labour?" --Jaysfan

Isn't your contention as a Lib that it's a woman's body to do with as she chooses? If so, then why would you care what she does with herself? Hypocrit.
Cock o' the walk, baby!
Diogenes
The Last American Liberal

Post by Diogenes »

Rooster wrote:"So you think it's perfectly healthy and responsible that a woman that knows she's pregnant, whose water breaks and instead of heading to a hospital or seeking medical attention goes on to give a political speech, then embarks on an 8 hour plane ride all the while being in labour?" --Jaysfan

Isn't your contention as a Lib that it's a woman's body to do with as she chooses? If so, then why would you care what she does with herself? Hypocrit.
It's not like a woman who's already been through four pregnancies might know her body better than some leftwing douches on the internet. :meds:
Message brought to you by Diogenes.
The Last American Liberal.

ImageImage
Shlomart Ben Yisrael
Insha'Allah

rozy wrote:Funny, a much more effective lefty poster...maybe someone like Bace, would take a much different attack.
If by "effective" you mean "eager to roll over on his belly", yeah...whatever.

But dont fret, you'll only have to wait until tomorrow, then B_Shit and Terry can end up apologizing to Republicans for this whole misunderstanding.

You'll get none of that from me. I'm here to throw bombs.
Why don’t you just STFU.
Shlomart Ben Yisrael
Insha'Allah

War Wagon wrote:When's the last time any American gave a fuck about your elections?

Your nominees are McCain and Obama.

When was the last time Americans gave a fuck about their own elections?
Why don’t you just STFU.
Tom In VA
Eternal Scobode

Post by Tom In VA »

Dagger.

Point goes to Marty.
War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by War Wagon »

Martyred wrote: When was the last time Americans gave a fuck about their own elections?
Yesterday. Today. Tomorrow.

Ask the millions who voted in the primaries, which would include me. My guy didn't win, but I'll roll with whoever does. That's what we do.

Any other stupid questions?

Btw, your "bombs" are duds. Shouldn't you be in Minneapolis/St.Paul right now breaking windows and eating pepper spray?

Rack the border patrol.
Last edited by War Wagon on Tue Sep 02, 2008 3:55 am, edited 1 time in total.
Diogenes

Post by Diogenes »

Martyred wrote:
War Wagon wrote:When's the last time any American gave a fuck about your elections?

Your nominees are McCain and Obama.

When was the last time Americans gave a fuck about their own elections?
Friday morning.

Oh, I thought you meant the first time.

ImageImage
RevLimiter
Count Chunkula

Post by RevLimiter »

Tom In VA wrote:Dagger.

Point goes to Marty.
Marty's a douschebag...he don't get SHIT. :hfal:
Wet-Brained Fucktard wrote:I know we here like to talk shit and we do tend to get, how you say, immature at times. At some points, the banter on a board like this can be somewhat childish. It happens.
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

Hey asswipe, I told you to LOSE the Voltaire and Yeats boldtype quotes. You're a pathetic phony with no business associating yourself with actual thinking people, especially these two.

It's obvious the "rightwing" (i.e., Christer cultists) are pantie-twisted BIG TIME, with good reason. If you think this crabby school-marm brood mare is going to forstall the inevitable and necessary colon-cleansing, as it were, of GOP power in Washington, well you might as well be waiting for Jesus to show up with his trumpet player, etc.

Gotta love the GOP basically cancelling its covention out of concern for the good dark people of New Orleans. :D :D

Cheney, the Chimp, Condi, Card, Scooter, Bolton--all cancelled from attending!! What, they couldn't get this guy?
Before God was, I am
RJ
Elwood

Post by RJ »

War Wagon wrote:
Nishlord wrote: So your despicable shower of bastards are now relying on menopausal women to pull you out of the shit.

Whichever way it goes, we'll still own your ass... or to put it another way, a Limey and Canuck got together to comment upon an American candidate for election. Neither have a clue about how the process works, yet fell compelled to opine anyway. Now if that's not pwnage, there's no such thing. When's the last time any American gave a fuck about your elections? Do you even have them, or do you just appoint the smarmiest cunt amongst yourselves to suck American dick for the duration?
RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACK!
JayDuck
Quack Whore

Post by JayDuck »

Nice vetting job.

http://blogs.abcnews.com/politicalpunch ... -frin.html
Members of 'Fringe' Alaskan Independence Party Say Palin Was a Member in 90s

September 01, 2008 6:52 PM

The campaign of Sen. John McCain, R-Ariz., likes to herald the independence of its new running mate, Alaska Gov. Sarah Palin.

Officials of the Alaskan Independence Party say that Palin was once so independent, she was once a member of their party, which, since the 1970s, has been pushing for a legal vote for Alaskans to decide whether or not residents of the 49th state can secede from the United States.

And while McCain's motto -- as seen in a new TV ad -- is "Country First," the AIP's motto is the exact opposite -- "Alaska First -- Alaska Always."

Lynette Clark, the chairman of the AIP, tells ABC News that Palin and her husband Todd were members in 1994, even attending the 1994 statewide convention in Wasilla. Clark was AIP secretary at the time.

"We are a state's rights party," says Clark, a self-employed goldminer. The AIP has "a plank that challenges the legality of the Alaskan statehood vote as illegal and in violation of United Nations charter and international law."

She says it's not accurate to describe the party as secessionist -- they just want a vote, she says, adding that the members of the AIP hold different opinions on what Alaska should be.

"My own separate opinion as an individual is that we should be an independent nation," Clark says. Others in the AIP "believe that being a commonwealth would be a good avenue to follow." Some advocate statehood -- but a fuller statehood than exists now.
Shlomart Ben Yisrael
Insha'Allah

Why don’t you just STFU.
Diogenes

Post by Diogenes »

JayDuck wrote:
Members of 'Fringe' Alaskan Independence Party Say Palin Was a Member in 90s
It's such a 'fringe' party in Alaska (the third largest) that the Governor at the time was a member.

BTW, Sarah Palin smoked (and inhaled) pot and her First Dude had a DUI when they were younger.

And you losers are still pathetic.

ImageImage
Diogenes

Post by Diogenes »

For the uninformed (read lefty dailykos wingnuts) A synopsis of their precious 'trooper scandal'.

You're welcome, losers.

ImageImage
Nishlord
Eternal Scobode

Post by Nishlord »

War Wagon wrote:
Whichever way it goes, we'll still own your ass...
Ha ha, that old chestnut. What the fuck do you own apart from a Fleshlight recovered from a dustbin, little bitch?
Or to put it another way, a Limey and Canuck got together to comment upon an American candidate for election.
Yeah, It's called 'knowing stuff about the outside world'. You should try it sometimes.
Neither have a clue about how the process works, yet fell compelled to opine anyway.
Oh dear. A takeless piss-bag of impotent rage is accusing me of not knowing anything. The only 'process' you have a working knowledge of can be boiled down to "Suck Dad's Belly Banana - Get Biscuit"
Now if that's not pwnage, there's no such thing. When's the last time any American gave a fuck about your elections?

'Not giving a fuck' and 'being a cretin' are two different things. Look, dear boy - don't take it out on me because I've left things on tissues that are more intelligent than you. Be grateful that the rest of the world still takes interest in your four-yearly ballot-rigging process, before you get overtaken by Russia, China and probably even India.
“Culture. Sophistication. Genius. A little bit more than a hot dog, know what I mean?”
Terry in Crapchester
2012 March Madness Champ

Post by Terry in Crapchester »

As a fellow parent, I won't attack Palin over the fact that her daughter is pregnant. Unless you've gone through the teenage years of a girl, you have no idea what a parent is up against in that regard.

My wife and I were constantly monitoring her daughter while she was a teenager, but she still managed to stay one step ahead of us all the time. IIRC, six of her female high school classmates became pregnant prior to graduation. It was dumb luck, more than anything else, that she wasn't #7.

Having said that, I am concerned that Palin, as an elected official, opposes sex-education other than abstinence-only education. There is a direct correspondence between knowledge on that regard and preventing unwanted pregnancies. That, as well as the link JayDuck posted, if true, is of far greater conern for me.
Nishlord wrote:Image
:lol: Damn, rack that.
War Wagon wrote:The first time I click on one of your youtube links will be the first time.
SuperCock
Crack Whore

Post by SuperCock »

Martyred wrote:Image

I bet he's saying "WOAH!!" :shock:
White Cock
Jake

Post by White Cock »

Yeah, WHOA !!!
This space for sale
Cuda
IKYABWAI

Post by Cuda »

Terry in Crapchester wrote:
Having said that, I am concerned that Palin, as an elected official, opposes sex-education other than abstinence-only education. There is a direct correspondence between knowledge on that regard and preventing unwanted pregnancies.
Are you seiously trying to claim that girls get pregnant because they don't know that fucking will make them pregnant?

I don't feel like doing a search to see if you've ever posted anything dumber than that, but I'll just make a prediction that it's got to be in the top 5 dumbest fucking things you've ever posted
WacoFan wrote:Flying any airplane that you can hear the radio over the roaring radial engine is just ghey anyway.... Of course, Cirri are the Miata of airplanes..
BSmack
2005 and 2010 JFFL Champion

Post by BSmack »

mvscal wrote:So let's see if I've got this straight here. Her 17 year old daughter is pregnant so she shouldn't be vice president?

Is that all you've got?

:lol: :lol: :lol:
That wasn't at all what Terry said. Not even close.
"Once upon a time, dinosaurs didn't have families. They lived in the woods and ate their children. It was a golden age."

—Earl Sinclair

"I do have respect for authority even though I throw jelly dicks at them.

- Antonio Brown
BSmack

Post by BSmack »

mvscal wrote:Terry is far from the only moron on this thread. Obviously the Palin selection has hit the mark. The hysterical squeals of faux outrage tell the story.
That isn't outrage, it is laughter. So much for McCain making this election about Obama. It's now all about him and Sara Eagleton.
"Once upon a time, dinosaurs didn't have families. They lived in the woods and ate their children. It was a golden age."

—Earl Sinclair

- Antonio Brown
Diogenes

Post by Diogenes »

BSmack wrote:
mvscal wrote:Terry is far from the only moron on this thread. Obviously the Palin selection has hit the mark. The hysterical squeals of faux outrage tell the story.
That isn't outrage, it is laughter.
More like panic.

Your candidate is an empty suit whose only trick is talking about change, and now all of a sudden the avatar of change is McCain's running mate.

Melt on, losers.

ImageImage
Q, West Coast Style
Eternal Scobode

Post by Q, West Coast Style »

I'm not surprised to see Palin's family getting plenty of T1B support. Just white trash defending white trash.
RJ
Elwood

Post by RJ »

Spot on.

I've casually spoken with quite a few folks at the 3 gyms I frequent who have changed thier mind and will be voting for McCain now that he selected Palin as VP. Most have cited the very reason mvscal did earlier in this thread-that she's accomplished more in her tenure than the man who is running for POTUS on the other side has. (actually, more than anyone on either damn ballot).

McCloon will now win this election easily.
RevLimiter
Count Chunkula

Post by RevLimiter »

Q, West Coast Style wrote:I'm not surprised to see Palin's family getting plenty of T1B support. Just white trash defending white trash.
Yet you're here too....ponderous.
Diogenes

Post by Diogenes »

Q, West Coast Style wrote:I'm not surprised to see Palin's family getting plenty of T1B support.
They're getting plenty of support everywhere.

With the exception of kneejerk leftist swine, of course.

ImageImage
BSmack

Post by BSmack »

Diogenes wrote:
BSmack wrote:That isn't outrage, it is laughter.
More like panic. Your candidate is an empty suit whose only trick is talking about change, and now all of a sudden the avatar of change is McCain's running mate.
The "avatar of change"?

More like the avatar of McGovern and Mondale. She's poorly vetted (just like Eagleton), and she's an obvious pander pick (like Ferraro). I never thought I would see the day where the GOP would botch a VP pick this badly.

—Earl Sinclair

- Antonio Brown
BSmack

Post by BSmack »

mvscal wrote:Who says she's a botched pick? Oh, that's right. Hacks from Fauxbama's floundering campaign.

Palin is bringing in some conservative fence sitters, disaffected Hillary supporters and is adding some positive energy into a fairly listless campaign.

What else is a VP pick supposed to do?
The least you could do is pass some of that shit you're smoking over here.

—Earl Sinclair

- Antonio Brown
Diogenes

Post by Diogenes »

BSmack wrote:
Diogenes wrote:
BSmack wrote:That isn't outrage, it is laughter.
More like panic. Your candidate is an empty suit whose only trick is talking about change, and now all of a sudden the avatar of change is McCain's running mate.
The "avatar of change"?

More like the avatar of McGovern and Mondale. She's poorly vetted (just like Eagleton), and she's an obvious pander pick (like Ferraro).
She was vetted just fine. The fact that you think any of this triviality and bullshit matters just shows how clueless and desperate you losers are.

And Ferrarro didn't have a history of reform and anti-corruption.

Then again, Obama doesn't have any histoty at all except for working for terrorists and relying on unsealed divorce papers to get elected.

Oh, and getting your party's nomination. You people are pathetic.

ImageImage