Hey, I'm Bulldozing Here!

It's the 17th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Hey, I'm Bulldozing Here!

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

Nasty, but necessary!

Let's bulldoze the whole vile crime state, eh?

A Palestinian laborer driving a construction vehicle rammed into packed buses, tossed cars into the air and rolled over pedestrians in a deadly rampage Wednesday that killed three people and wounded dozens in Jerusalem.
Dwayat had been fined $50,000 for building his house without a permit, and a demolition order was on file, said Hassib Nashashibi, head of a group that defends Palestinians against such orders. That might explain Dwayat's motivation in the attack, and the circumstances might also influence Israel's decision about whether to destroy the house as punishment.
Later Wednesday, five military vehicles gathered outside the family's two-story home in east Jerusalem, where police interviewed relatives, took pictures and gathered evidence before leaving an hour later.

Sure, here's your permit!
Before God was, I am
PSUFAN
dents with meaning

Re: Hey, I'm Bulldozing Here!

Post by PSUFAN »

The dude just went postal...everyone's fighting about who has to claim him ideologically, though:

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world ... 59110.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

One side:
The Israeli deputy police commissioner, Shahar Ayalon, said at the scene it was "definitely a terrorist attack" by the 30-year-old construction worker who – like the perpetrator of the student killings – came from Arab East Jerusalem.
The other:
At the attacker's home in the hilltop Sur Bahir district of Arab East Jerusalem, police left in jeeps after questioning relatives. Several dozen neighbours gathered outside the family's house remained silent as a female relative of the dead assailant cried out from a first-floor balcony: "May God have mercy on him, he is a martyr, God will have mercy."
Relatives and neighbours said they were not aware of the man having any connection to an armed faction. The PLO negotiator Saeb Erekat condemned the attack. But a statement purporting to be from Islamic Jihad on an Islamic website, seen by some observers as a responsibility claim, said that the killings had been a "normal reaction to the crimes of the Zionist occupation".

Hamas also said it was a "natural reaction to the daily aggression and crimes committed against our people".
...normal reaction? Uh...

Anyway, this sounds the most level-headed to me:
police said last night they believed the attacker, Hussam Dwayat, had been acting alone. The Israeli police chief Dudi Cohen said it appeared to be a "spontaneous" act.
King Crimson wrote:anytime you have a smoke tunnel and it's not Judas Priest in the mid 80's....watch out.
mvscal wrote:France totally kicks ass.
Trollfessor
Mary Ann tried harder, Ginger was better

Post by Trollfessor »

Near the All-Star break, and the Cubs still have the best record in the National League, Holy Cow!
Smackie Chan
Eternal Scobode

Post by Smackie Chan »

LTS TRN 2 wrote:Let's bulldoze the whole vile crime state, eh?
You go first.
"I see everything twice!"
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

S-chan, think masonically--that light dissolves darkness. Think South Africa. Think Ken Lay. :mrgreen:
Before God was, I am
RadioFan
Liberal Media Conspirator

Post by RadioFan »

Any reason why this shouldn't be moved to the The Pickle Jar?
Van wrote:It's like rimming an unbathed fat chick from Missouri. It's highly distinctive, miserably unforgettable and completely wrong.
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

Sure, fellas, it's a bitch. Of course the most efficient and profitable method of production is a system of slavery, wherein a colonial power undermines a local populace and at the point of a gun puts them to work on farms and deep in mines. Sure, and then the colonialist power carefully divides the locals, promoting infighting and general instability. And of course keep them all at a subsistance level of survival while reaping huge profits. Sure, it's what the Nazis did in Poland, what the Japanese did in Burma, the Boers in South Africa, and currently the Zionists in Palestine. And it works tempoarily.

But only a complete fool--or some maniacal religious nut--would ever think such a vile and corrupt system could survive for long.

And that apparently includes Rove Monkeys and moron racists like the two idiots posting as much here.

But of course they've all fallen--ALL HAVE FALLEN. Apparently this fact is lost in Rusp Limdickian folds of denial.

Regardless, the ZioNazi state is similarly doomed, and that's a VERY good thing.

By the way, the contruction job the guy was working on is a 13-story luxury condo building for Orthodox Jews.

Nuff said, eh?
Before God was, I am
PSUFAN
dents with meaning

Post by PSUFAN »

No, simpleton - he was working on a railway project.
King Crimson wrote:anytime you have a smoke tunnel and it's not Judas Priest in the mid 80's....watch out.
mvscal wrote:France totally kicks ass.
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

Yeah, babs, that one was similarly doomed. What's your question? What are you supporting?

And, while, the lightrail line was under construction, the condo site (right there) was in fact his job.
Before God was, I am
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

The end of morally grotesque apartheid states.

What do these apartheid states have in common: Nazi Germany, Imperial Japan, South Africa, French Algeria, Zionist occupied Palestine?

Well, they were each abominable catastrophes for the local populations upon which the vicious regimes were inflicted. Yeah, that's one shared characteristic. And...you support this?
Before God was, I am
Mikey
Carbon Neutral since 1955

Post by Mikey »

mvscal wrote:
LTS TRN 2 wrote:Think South Africa.
You mean how the most economically prosperous country on the continent became the one of the most violent, murderous shitholes on Planet Earth?
Yeah, but the hard lessons learned in South Africa have now been applied in Rhodesia and...well...uh...never mind.
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

Mikey, the lesson is don't impose an apartheid state in the first place. Then there would be no Mugabe with his "anti-colonial" auto response.

Same with Al Kayda in Iraq. Our blustering colonialist actions--straight out of the 19th century--are responsible for all the resentment and "anti-U.S." dictators we could shake a stick at.
Before God was, I am
Mikey
Carbon Neutral since 1955

Post by Mikey »

Where have you been?

Mugabe's problem isn't that he's "anti-US" or "anti-colonial".

He's just anti- anybody not named Mugabe controlling any power in Zimbabwe.
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

As always, RACK Chucky D.

If you allowed yourself to be run down by a bulldozer screaming along at 2MPH, you really did need to be removed from the gene pool.
I got 99 problems but the 'vid ain't one
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

No, Mikey, being "anti-colonial" doesn't make him morally right, or competent in any way. It just gives him ammunition, you know, the standard historically notarized blank-check moral mandate based on real crimes, etc. Same with the Holocaust "Get Out Of International Law Free" card.
Before God was, I am
Rich Fader
Eternal Scobode

Post by Rich Fader »

If the Israelis really were Nazis, we wouldn't having a lot of the problems we're now having in the Middle East. Because the Jews would basically own everything between (oh, let's make it a conservative estimate, why don't we?) Morocco and Pakistan, and the last Arab would have gone up the smokestack decades ago.
Jihad is hump of Islam...and Islam wants to hump us very much.
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

Well, let's turd, we haven't brutally colonized ever single acre of the planet. Show me an example of a place we have left alone and they are doing fine.

I guess there is that quaint little place in the south american jungle where they fire arrows at the strange silver bird that flies over. Why, I'll bet that life there is a dream with no evil white euros mucking it up. I'll bet that there isn't a single bit of injustice happening there. Just peaceful coexistence....till you die at the ripe old age of about 26.

Next question I have is how long does it take to recover from such brutal oppression. Surely a society can recover after 100 years or so, right. I mean that is four or five generations. Folks are resilient. They can recover, right?

So, once these poor downtrodden victims in Africa have had 100 years to bounce back, they'll be prosperous societies.

Surely there are examples of this, right?

How 'bout Haiti? Self ruled by the locals since, what, 1805 or so? Uhhhhh, bad example. Let's see, there's uhhh, got to be somewhere that they've evolved into successful democracies.

Help a brother out, turd. Can you give me an example?
mvscal wrote:The only precious metals in a SHTF scenario are lead and brass.
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

Rich Fader wrote:If the Israelis really were Nazis, we wouldn't having a lot of the problems we're now having in the Middle East. Because the Jews would basically own everything between (oh, let's make it a conservative estimate, why don't we?) Morocco and Pakistan, and the last Arab would have gone up the smokestack decades ago.
Rack.

The trouble is, the Jews have played this thing with one hand tied behind their back and blindfolds. If there were the simple age old rule in place that says if you lose a war, it costs you real estate, the Arabs would have thrown in the towel sometime back in the 60s after losing the sinai, west bank and nice chunks of syria and jordan.

But, instead we have the current bullshit scenario where all it costs them are bodies. And the folks in charge could give two fukks about that. They'll just make more.
mvscal wrote:The only precious metals in a SHTF scenario are lead and brass.
Rooster
Eternal Scobode

Post by Rooster »

It was awesome how that Israeli just calmly reached into the cab with his handgun and punched that muzzie's ticket. Seeing him afterward all relaxed and talking to the camera explaining what happened-- you knew he wasn't going to lose a moment of sleep that night when he went to bed. RACK that. It should be open season on muzzies in this country too. That guy is :bode:
Cock o' the walk, baby!
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

Rich Fader wrote:If the Israelis really were Nazis, we wouldn't having a lot of the problems we're now having in the Middle East. Because the Jews would basically own everything between (oh, let's make it a conservative estimate, why don't we?) Morocco and Pakistan, and the last Arab would have gone up the smokestack decades ago.
The problem with sidling up to the Nazis and appreciating their no-nonsense approach to problems of local populations accepting their German (Zionist, Boer, American, etc) overlords is that these brutal and vile occupations and despoliments DON'T WORK! What part of history do you keep overlooking when you examine the actual records of these plundering imperialists? C'mon, the Nazis were crushed, the French were driven out, the Americans folded up tent and fled Viet nam, the Boers stood down and walked the fuck away. It works for a short time only, get it?

Why do you think this vile race state will succeed? Or what, rather, do you regard as a successful viable society? One with walls, checkpoints, guards and tanks every fifty feet? One where the citizens walk in fear every step because they know they've engendered deep hatred? One whose character is defined by its gigantic, disproportionately hyper-military essence? Its completely illegal nuclear weapons program?

You see, Israel has already lost. The dream, however naive and hopeful ("making the desrt bloom") is a nightmare of subjugation, theft, and corruption. (Is there one Israeli leader who isn't a common thief? The venal and easily bribed Olmert of the expensive watches and fine wine is only the last of many.) There's nothing left to hope for in Israel except to just survive--local Palestinians fighting back, international law being enforced, and the manipulated U.S. congress waking up. Oh, and the devestating environmental damage they've inflicted on the region's delicate ecosystem.

The man Dwayat was not so much a martyr as a performance artist. His literal depiction of bulldozing the apartheid state was an expressionist display of the overall inevitable destruction of the ghastly ZioNazi experiment. And he did a damn good job. That's good art.
Before God was, I am
Shlomart Ben Yisrael
Insha'Allah

Post by Shlomart Ben Yisrael »

Holy Christ-on-a-crutch, but are you ever fucking boring...
rock rock to the planet rock ... don't stop
Felix wrote:you've become very bitter since you became jewish......
Kierland drop-kicking Wolftard wrote: Aren’t you part of the silent generation?
Why don’t you just STFU.
Rich Fader
Eternal Scobode

Post by Rich Fader »

And by the way, if anybody is thinking, "Fader, you forgot the Iranians! They're not Arabs!"...no, I didn't. Those guys'd get their tickets punched even before the Arabs.
Jihad is hump of Islam...and Islam wants to hump us very much.
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

Yea, but Rhoda from Queens and Ivan from Minsk got it, and that's what counts in the art game. You of course are a walking corpse, a sotted clown sucking on the Limpdick for your daily headspace. You and the (very) few phonies who toddle along with your snipes and sneers and playground nonsense, are all obsolete and just hanging on. Admit it, you're just a hanging on paranoid racist jerk-off who has been proven dead wrong on every single issue for which you've dutifully walked the plank. Rove Monkeys like you..... :P
Before God was, I am