HOLLA!

It's the 19th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

A-Bomb
The Crew

HOLLA!

Post by A-Bomb »

where da white women at?

it's been FOREVA since I stepped in this hood. i'm still slingin 6 and 12 inch sandos at Subway for cayshe. shit's tight. i holler at all kinds of bitches. fat bitches. ugly bitches. pregnant bitches. it dont matter to me.

whgere D and The Crew?

let's do this shit
A-Bomb wrote:GET A GOOD LOOK AT ME NOW FUCKOS
Bobby42
Natural Man

Re: HOLLA!

Post by Bobby42 »

White men still can't jump.
AP's Self of Steam
Crack Whore

Post by AP's Self of Steam »

Pretty incredible fags like A-Bomb get more vagina than Goobs. But that's how the world turns when you're the biggest bitch in GDO'S COUNTRY.
Atomic Punk wrote:A shit troll is threatening me now?
Goober McTuber
World Renowned Last Word Whore

Post by Goober McTuber »

AP's Self of Steam wrote:Pretty incredible fags like A-Bomb get more vagina than Goobs. But that's how the world turns when you're the biggest bitch in GDO'S COUNTRY.
Get back to me when you have the stones to post under your regular nic, you fucking Nancy-boy.
Douchebag
Step to me and you DIE!!!

Post by Douchebag »

excellent. my boy has returned. A-Bomb - I hope you've been working out and pounding 40s. we'll be putting these fools in check soon. REAL soon.

tread lightly, dickstains.
Get fucked, dick.
Goober McTuber

Post by Goober McTuber »

Douchebag wrote:I hope you've been working out and pounding 40s.
Based on his photo, I’d say no on the former and yes on the latter. Bunch of chubby chubb-chuggers in that crew of yours, Douchenozzle.
Stevo
The Crew

Post by Stevo »

mvscal,

We're prepared to make life awkward for your entire family. You're Mexican, right? When your free-loading sack of shit is rotting in the cold soil next to buried apple stems, your family will be father-less, husband-less, and left wondering what the fuck to do.

You're gripping now just thinking about the possibility, aren't you? You can feel that with each and every disrespectful blow you pay to The Crew, that's just one step closer to your miserable DEATH.

Your motherfucking family DEPENDS on your actions at this message board, and how you treat THE CREW.

That goes for ALL of you rhinodicks. I'm fucking PISSED today.
Louis Cyphre
Elwood

Post by Louis Cyphre »

When are you wind bags going to roll through Milwaukee this time around?
"Four wheels move the body, two wheels move the soul."
.m2
I swear to god . . .

Post by .m2 »

Stevo wrote:mvscal,
You're Mexican, right?
Stevo wrote:When your free-loading sack of shit is rotting in the cold soil next to buried apple stems, your family will be father-less, husband-less, and left wondering what the fuck to do.
They won't be wondering.... they'll just go back to doing what they did the day before.

They'll pick grapes for the "rich white folks" so they can make wine.... and they'll pick watermelons for the "black folks" to eat.

You think he hates "black folks" because he was on his hands and knees picking watermelons as a child ???

It goes much deeper than that.
poptart wrote:Oakland is a shithole.
PSUFAN
dents with meaning

Post by PSUFAN »

m2ool is answering the HOLLA.
King Crimson wrote:anytime you have a smoke tunnel and it's not Judas Priest in the mid 80's....watch out.
mvscal wrote:France totally kicks ass.
Bones
Jake

Post by Bones »

HORTA?

I'm a DOCTOR, not a BRICKLAYER.

.m2
I swear to god . . .

Post by .m2 »

Very good observation....

....I noticed it too

PSUFAN wrote:my s2ool is answering the HOLLA.
poptart wrote:Oakland is a shithole.
Ana Ng
Typhoid Mary

Post by Ana Ng »

This thread has mad potential.
War Wagon wrote:There is a God and my tomato garden is proof of that.
PSUFAN
dents with meaning

Post by PSUFAN »

Surely The Crew is excited, now that a real woman has posted. The lingering colon tears and vague scent of pico de fucking gallo might someday relent after all.

c_u...does The Crew make you feel warm inside? Is this pity, or...awakening interest?

Give a wiggah a little hope...
King Crimson wrote:anytime you have a smoke tunnel and it's not Judas Priest in the mid 80's....watch out.
Rollins
The Crew

Post by Rollins »

c_u is all ABOUT CrewCack. That just speaks to our level of GAME. Our paid bootie-troller fucking DIES and we still pull the bitches.
Goober McTuber

Post by Goober McTuber »

I’m sure that right now c_u is struggling to choose her favorite needle-dick loser from amongst Whitey Wagon and the Douche Crew.
PSUFAN
dents with meaning

Post by PSUFAN »

Rollins, if you touch c_u, I will come after YOU. I won't WAIT for mexican immigrants with valid driver licenses to process you this time, I will bring my game RIGHT TO YOU, RIGHT FUCKING NOW.

Remember, not a hair on that Bettie Page-lookin' head will you touch, asshole, or I'll knead your sebaceous-sopped jiggle jowls into a purplish paste.
Douchebag

Post by Douchebag »

Slow your fucking ROLE there, squirreldick. you MURDER one of my men and now threatening another? just who in the FUCK do you think you are ?
Get fucked, dick.
PSUFAN
dents with meaning

Post by PSUFAN »

i just noticed that metrosexual "chicken mohawk" thing in your avatar, DB. nice touch...do you use it to tickle ABum's meat curtains? i'll slap flypaper onto your shrunken junk and let c_u rip it off really fast...then she can make some earrings with your raw sprouted pea gonads and make a sensible end to this little footsies game.
Diogenes
The Last American Liberal

Post by Diogenes »

Douchebag wrote:Slow your fucking ROLE there, squirreldick. you MURDER one of my men and now threatening another? just who in the FUCK do you think you are ?
Your daddy, appearantly.
Message brought to you by Diogenes.
The Last American Liberal.

ImageImage
PSUFAN
dents with meaning

Post by PSUFAN »

DOUCHEBAG!!! Finish your fucking CHORES!!!
PSUFAN
dents with meaning

Post by PSUFAN »

M-TOOF!!! Come finish your CHALLAH!!
Stevo
The Crew

Post by Stevo »

I log on here with raw passion and anger, and proceed to THREATEN you and your family...and this is what you do? Idly sit back and make casual jokes at the crew's expense? Are you a fucking goddamn IDIOT? Do you WANT to die? Do you have any idea that you're digging your own grave with each and every reply?

Heed this advice: Your arrogance will leave you DEAD.
War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by War Wagon »

Goober McTuber wrote:I’m sure that right now c_u is struggling to choose her favorite needle-dick loser from amongst Whitey Wagon and the Douche Crew.
Tuna noodle casserole recipe Googling pussy w/o the sack to even attempt a come back at Truman says what?

:lol:

Fuck off, cunt.
ucantdoitdoggieSTyle2
Eternal Scobode

Post by ucantdoitdoggieSTyle2 »

Douchebag wrote:A-Bomb.

Reminds me of most douchechill (no, offense) inducing home-run call of all-time::

John Sterling wrote:

"It's an AAAA-BBBBOOOOMMMBBBB from AAAAA-RRRROOOODDDD!!"

:blorf:
RadioFan
Liberal Media Conspirator

Post by RadioFan »

Yo, A-Bomb:

I've heard Stanley Fukken Pikkle can hook you up with the finest White Women, Evah. He's a BIG-TIME playah.
Van wrote:It's like rimming an unbathed fat chick from Missouri. It's highly distinctive, miserably unforgettable and completely wrong.
MgoBlue-LightSpecial
Eternal Scobode

Post by MgoBlue-LightSpecial »

Women, you say? Doubtful. Stanley has just worked up the courage to wine and dine his left hand.
RadioFan

Post by RadioFan »

The Big Pickle wrote:It's 8 O'clock pacific standard time...do you know where your cunt is?
Hey, asshat,

A-Bomb just asked where the WHITE women are at.

Are you going to help him out or not?
Van wrote:It's like rimming an unbathed fat chick from Missouri. It's highly distinctive, miserably unforgettable and completely wrong.
RadioFan

Post by RadioFan »

The Big Pickle wrote:Who the fukkk is A-Bomb
It's something that goes off deep in your ass, right before you scream, "Yes, Steve! I always knew you were! I LOVE hard rock!"

But that's not important right now.
RadioFan

Post by RadioFan »

Stay on topic, Stanley.
A-Bomb wrote:where da white women at?
PSUFAN
dents with meaning

Post by PSUFAN »

What happened to Stanley's application for Crew membership? He seems eminently qualified.
Douchebag

Post by Douchebag »

A 5th member into hte Crew is being considered. that member MIGHT be taken from this board.
Get fucked, dick.
PSUFAN
dents with meaning

Post by PSUFAN »

If you need the space, I can KILL another of you.
Douchebag

Post by Douchebag »

PSUFAN wrote:If you need the space, I can KILL another of you.
congrat-u-fucking lations, pillowdick. you offed the WEAKEST member of my crew. if anything, i should send your shitstained ass a bottle of fucking bubbly for what you did. Slim, while sorely missed as a person, he is NOT missed as a member of moetherfucking CREW. In hindsight we view what happened at The Point as ADDITION by SUBTRACTION, you mouthy fuckhole. Money was getting tight and paying his wages was becoming a financial burden. not to mention we just realized we dont NEED slim to pull hot skanks to gargle our freshly shaven beanbags. we can pull bitches our DAMNselves. sure, they carry around a few extra lbs and a few extra stretch marks, but godDAMNIT they take the dick well and they take the pimphand well.
Get fucked, dick.
KC Scott

Post by KC Scott »

Can we do something like gaming with this?

Build / draft a DB and feed him like pork rinds and Labatt's and have him train by shagging carts at Kroger to build up his stamina points?

Just a thought