Do not run to the Train™.

It's the 17th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

mcet
Crack Whore

Do not run to the Train™.

Post by mcet »

Do not run to the Train™. Run away from the Train™.

http://www.myspace.com/rackthetrolls" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Have you racked your troll™ today?
DiT
Eternal Scobode

Re: Do not run to the Train™.

Post by DiT »

rack The Return!
jiminphilly wrote:
SaladTosser wrote:What's going on here?

A few of us are ruining some tube socks.
OCmike
Cursed JFFL Owner

Post by OCmike »

RACK the return! Good to see you, dude.
Moving Sale wrote: I could easily have an IQ of 40
Mister Bushice
Drinking all the beer Luther left behind

Post by Mister Bushice »

http://www.myspace.com/rackthetrolls" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
mcet's Friend Space (Top 1)
mcet has 1 friends.
Tom
mcet has one friends?

Unless Tom is a dual personality, Dinsdale is gonna have a grammatical shit fit.

That is one empty train.
Atomic Punk
antagonist

Post by Atomic Punk »

No, Dinsdale is boning up on his "A-game" called "homo smack." Let the think tank of "quality smack" go through its natural progression to be mo bettah. Or is it, "mo bettah?" Or is it "Mo betta"? Time will only tell as square-headed deck screws are selling at an all-time low these days. I blame Bush. Get Ron Paul in pronto.

When YOU are out there on some ocean platform in the Pacific Ocean... in an area that even satellite comms is faded... during the Smack Off's of the last minute surprise events that was laid down seconds before it happened...think about the possibilities of what the real Smack Off could have been. What a shame.
BSmack wrote:Best. AP take. Ever.

Seriously. I don't disagree with a word of it.
RadioFan
Liberal Media Conspirator

Post by RadioFan »

I'm not sure what it was AP was trying to post about, but I'm fairly certain it didn't have to do with cameras nor panties.

Sin,

Alcohol.
Van wrote:It's like rimming an unbathed fat chick from Missouri. It's highly distinctive, miserably unforgettable and completely wrong.
RadioFan
Liberal Media Conspirator

Post by RadioFan »

Btw, Shrubber insists that it's not the "real" mcet, for those of you keeping score.
Van wrote:It's like rimming an unbathed fat chick from Missouri. It's highly distinctive, miserably unforgettable and completely wrong.
Atomic Punk
antagonist

Post by Atomic Punk »

No, just hijacking a thread started by a troll passing itself as MCET with genuine frontier gibberish.
BSmack wrote:Best. AP take. Ever.

Seriously. I don't disagree with a word of it.
Headhunter
Eternal Scobode

Post by Headhunter »

I don't think MCET would be the Troll™ somebody would try to troll. I'm going to go ahead and assume that this is our good buddy returned to the fold. I know a poster here who talks to MCET on occasion, so MCET knowing where we are is completely plausible and easily verified.

Rack ya, MCET. Welcome back.

Pull up a tard, and shake off the rust. there are plenty to choose from.
Dinsdale wrote:This board makes me feel like Stephen-Hawking-For-The-Day, except my penis is functional and I can walk and stuff.
Tom In VA
Eternal Scobode

Post by Tom In VA »

If it is mcet, outstanding. If it's not, who knows, they might adequately entertain.

I know one thing, just seeing that Jim Everett pic again has me laughing.

WAR "You can take a station break if you want ...."
Invictus
H.N.I.C.

Post by Invictus »

Excellent.

Rack the return of the original and still the best "Rod of Correction."

Lil' Precious can't be far behind.
by ucantdoitdoggieSTyle2 on Fri Jul 20, 2007 10:30 am
ucantdoitdoggieSTyle2 wrote:

Right. Because unlike you, I actually respond to Vic. He's a funny poster
KC Scott

Post by KC Scott »

Hmmm... Beverley Hills huh?

Long way from where the real mcet was from
mcet
Crack Whore

Post by mcet »

Greetings! It's hilarious to find you all again. I feel like I just popped out of a time capsule. I've been shacked up with the Keebler Elves™.

So anyway, to set the entire scene, I went cold turkey on Smack™ back in what had to be like.... 2001? 2002? So over the years the memory of the Trolls and SmackChat III faded to the point where I started to believe it was all a figment of my imagination. No way was something that funny. No way did I have enough time to photoshop and run Smack™ all day. No way could so many clones and Trolls have pulled together to produce such a comic spectacle. It was so phenomenal in my mind, I figured that was the only way it could ever exist. In my mind. By 2006, the memory of you guys was completely gone... basically because I kept telling myself it just could not have been real.

Fast forward to a few weeks ago. I'm sitting at my desk and an email comes in from a buddy who I used to live near. It was a link™. I click on the link™ and next thing I know I'm watching some frazzled looking dude in glasses and a wig, mumbling on about Jay In Phoenix. Uh-oh I thought. When it dawned on me that it was DC Smack, my head almost popped. Not only was years of denial crushed in a single second, I was hit with the thought of how much time and money would have been invested in short movie production and what an mcet youtube account would look like had I not broken free. Let me tell you the thought was very, very, very.... disturbing. Anyway, I demanded to know where the link came from and I tracked down DC Smack who gave me the link™ here. ppanth can also vouch for eh... me being me.

Anybody here remaining from the SCIII days, go ahead and give yourself a Rack™ for being part of the greatest message board ever. It just struck the perfect balance of humor, creativity, and competitiveness. I've been on music boards, automotive boards, etc, etc... and they all have their clowns and wannabes, but nothing ever touched you guys or even came close. It's great to see the tradition carried on here and I sincerely apologize to my Troll™ brothers and sisters for being away so long.

Anyway "I don't have a lot of smack today" but I can only hope the pics on the myspace squeezed a laugh or two out of ya. 'Tis the least I could do as a humbe housewarming gift to T1B.

KC- it is standard mcet practice when signing up on any public accounts to register in 90210 and be born 01/01/70. That's not my location or my age, but it's a way to not use real personal info, yet that info is easy to recall if I ever need it to retrieve a forgotten password or anything like that.

Thank you for the warm return. I don't know how long I can last but I certainly needed to Rack™ DC and you all for carrying the torch.

Also, THEINCREDIBLETROLL says HELLO CLONES AND TROLLS. Col Kurtz Troll would like to also pass on his racks for all of you who have survived "..... the horror.... the horror...."
Have you racked your troll™ today?
Tom In VA
Eternal Scobode

Post by Tom In VA »

I know what you mean about it all seeming to be like a dream, or a nightmare, one or the other or both. Then it dawned on me. These were Trolls™... trained cadres. These Trolls™ who smacked with their hearts, who had families, who had children, who were filled with love... but they had the strength... the strength... to do that. If I had ten divisions of those men our troubles here would be over very quickly. You have to have men who are moral... and at the same time who are able to utilize their primordial instincts to troll™ without feeling... without passion... without judgment... without judgment. Because it's judgment that defeats us.

I'll have to tell ST™A about the return.

Infinite racks to the legend. MCET.
MgoBlue-LightSpecial
Eternal Scobode

Post by MgoBlue-LightSpecial »

mcet wrote:THEINCREDIBLETROLL
Put ear to ground...
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

welcome back from your damn near decade long hia...hyat....hiatu... vacation.

hope you brought some new friends as this place has been kinda slow because poptart ran everybody.

now break out some IT material and you will be forgiven for abandoning us.
mvscal wrote:The only precious metals in a SHTF scenario are lead and brass.
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

Ohhh, and your little friend tom is just slightly gax looking. Actually, maybe he's just metro and there's bad lighting.
mvscal wrote:The only precious metals in a SHTF scenario are lead and brass.
War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by War Wagon »

Color me unimpressed.

Fucking quitter.

See ya' again in 2012
PSUFAN
dents with meaning

Post by PSUFAN »

On SC boards past, newbies were asked to "rack the trolls" or show their tits. I think now newbies have to be the subject of a RtSbot identity scan. When RtSbot expresses doubts, then a Troll's identity can then be regarded as verified.

All that remains is for a Fresno Clone to address the Troll by his given name - and for that, we must wait until after Motel 6 check-in time (time zone variable).
King Crimson wrote:anytime you have a smoke tunnel and it's not Judas Priest in the mid 80's....watch out.
mvscal wrote:France totally kicks ass.
James Dean Bradfield
Elwood

Post by James Dean Bradfield »

PSUFAN wrote:On SC boards past, newbies were asked to "rack the trolls" or show their tits. I think now newbies have to be the subject of a RtSbot identity scan. When RtSbot expresses doubts, then a Troll's identity can then be regarded as verified.

All that remains is for a Fresno Clone to address the Troll by his given name - and for that, we must wait until after Motel 6 check-in time (time zone variable).

I recall a ton of scat pics in the ol SC days ...
XXXL
Rainmaker

Post by XXXL »

SC is the Surf Connection, but I associate SC w/Smack Chat, fun beyond fun..
Screw_Michigan

Post by Screw_Michigan »

mcet, were you the pastor bob tilton troll and the god and g0d trolls? i've always wondered that. those days were the best, i was wasting my final days of my senior year in high school cracking up over all the epoch trolls from back in the day. trollatollah was one of my favorites. and we don't exactly throw around "plunger rape" like we used to around eight years ago, well, except when referring to black dudes and Stanley Q's submissiveness.
Goober McTuber
World Renowned Last Word Whore

Post by Goober McTuber »

XXXL wrote:SC is the Surf Connection, but I associate SC w/Smack Chat, fun beyond fun..
XXXL is the tag on Rumplewife’s unmentionables, but I associate XXXL with .net, stupidity beyond stupidity.
Invictus
H.N.I.C.

Post by Invictus »

Screw_Michigan wrote:trollatollah was one of my favorites.
One of mine too. His dismantling of LL Bean J was one for the ages.

WAR NOW PLAY MY ACCURSED MUSIC...
by ucantdoitdoggieSTyle2 on Fri Jul 20, 2007 10:30 am
ucantdoitdoggieSTyle2 wrote:

Right. Because unlike you, I actually respond to Vic. He's a funny poster