an interesting take on global warming.

It's the 19th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

an interesting take on global warming.

Post by smackaholic »

Have a look at this, you windmill pimping hippy fags.

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid ... &plindex=0" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
mvscal wrote:The only precious metals in a SHTF scenario are lead and brass.
Wolfman
Dumpater Artist

Re: an interesting take on global warming.

Post by Wolfman »

Thanks for the link--it showed me the great documentary on the English language that I haven't seen in years.
PSUFAN
dents with meaning

Post by PSUFAN »

"It's raining outside - how can there be a drought?"
:meds:
"It's cold outside - how can there be global warming?"
"It's getting hot - assuredly this is GLOBAL WARMING!!"
King Crimson wrote:anytime you have a smoke tunnel and it's not Judas Priest in the mid 80's....watch out.
mvscal wrote:France totally kicks ass.
Neely8
2016 JAFFL Champ

Post by Neely8 »

And the founder of The Weather Channel wants to sue Gore ofr lying about Global Warming. Interesting idea, but I doubt it will come to fruition. Legal trolls what say you??

http://www.businessandmedia.org/printer ... 75301.aspx
New England Patriots
2001, 2003, 2004, 2014, 2016 Champions

Boston Red Sox
2004, 2007, 2013 Champions

Boston Celtics
2008 Champions

Boston Bruins
2011 Champions
Neely8
2016 JAFFL Champ

Post by Neely8 »

mvscal wrote:Why not? It's long past time these environmentalist cocksuckers got a taste of their own medicine. See how they like being tied up in nuisance lawsuits for the rest of their lives.

Im thinking that just by filing it they can dipose and use discovery to get into all of the paperwork he has. Im sure gettin him on the stand would be fun for them too.
New England Patriots
2001, 2003, 2004, 2014, 2016 Champions

Boston Red Sox
2004, 2007, 2013 Champions

Boston Celtics
2008 Champions

Boston Bruins
2011 Champions
BSmack
2005 and 2010 JFFL Champion

Post by BSmack »

Neely8 wrote:Im thinking that just by filing it they can dipose and use discovery to get into all of the paperwork he has. Im sure gettin him on the stand would be fun for them too.
Four words...

No.

Controlling.

Legal.

Authority.

Thanks for playing.
"Once upon a time, dinosaurs didn't have families. They lived in the woods and ate their children. It was a golden age."

—Earl Sinclair

"I do have respect for authority even though I throw jelly dicks at them.

- Antonio Brown
BSmack
2005 and 2010 JFFL Champion

Post by BSmack »

mvscal wrote:There are plenty of controlling legal authorities in reference to fraud.
Good luck with that angle. :lol:
"Once upon a time, dinosaurs didn't have families. They lived in the woods and ate their children. It was a golden age."

—Earl Sinclair

"I do have respect for authority even though I throw jelly dicks at them.

- Antonio Brown
Cuda
IKYABWAI

Post by Cuda »

February 29, 2008
We're Getting Colder, Not Warmer
If only global warming were real. Unfortunately temperatures are determined not by Al Gore's ideology, nor by the authoritarian bureauweenies who seek to exploit it, but by the Sun. Like the climate, the Sun's output naturally fluctuates — and it appears to be on the wane:

All four major global temperature tracking outlets (Hadley, NASA's GISS, UAH, RSS) have released updated data. All show that over the past year, global temperatures have dropped precipitously.
A compiled list of all the sources can be seen here. The total amount of cooling ranges from 0.65C up to 0.75C — a value large enough to wipe out most of the warming recorded over the past 100 years. All in one year's time. For all four sources, it's the single fastest temperature change ever recorded, either up or down.In stark contrast to warming, cooling really is a problem:

Cold is more damaging than heat. The mean temperature of the planet is about 54 degrees. Humans — and most of the crops and animals we depend on — prefer a temperature closer to 70.
Historically, the warm periods such as the Medieval Climate Optimum were beneficial for civilization. Corresponding cooling events such as the Little Ice Age, though, were uniformly bad news.
A drop in temperatures would have only one benefit: in light of all the hysterical lies we've been told about global warming, at least a few people might learn better than to believe anything they're told by the media, the government, Al Gore or the United Nations.
-BTW
WacoFan wrote:Flying any airplane that you can hear the radio over the roaring radial engine is just ghey anyway.... Of course, Cirri are the Miata of airplanes..
Charles De Mar
Elwood

Post by Charles De Mar »

Frodo Bigguns is Algore?
yumyumsaladbar wrote:Hey Pickle. I think we're going to be friends
Do you know when you have a wank in the tub and the spunk gets all rubbery and floats to the surface? - thats pretty much like your posts on this forum. You seem to me like like some sort of rubberized jism ....floating on a sea of soapy piss water
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

Gee, the lead "scientist" in this piece is from Canada...hmmm...let's see, the oil shale deposits in Alberta if processed would be a tremendous bonanza for the oil companies. So...we have a clear motive for this shameless smear piece. And the other "scientist" is from freakin' Israel. Sure, we can trust him. :meds:

Look, there is NO MOTIVE, financial or otherwise, for the Global Warming scientific body (which is a hundred times bigger and more reputable than the "anti-Global Warming" crowd), except to initiate responsible action to repair and protect the biosphere.

Who the fuck are YOU representing in buying into this gibberish?
Before God was, I am
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

The fukk there isn't.

If they say, "no worries, nothing to see here, move on", their funding dries up.

I think the folks that pimp the sun activity explanation, make a hell of alot of sense.
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

Uh...the ice caps that attend the earth's poles are shrinking at an alarming rate. Is that what you meant? Or are you referring to the ever expanding hole in the ozone? Or the rate of desertification?

Start here: If Rusp Limpdick wholly supports something, it's dead wrong. History has proven this again and again. Just as with Iraq, so with the issue of the environment, the economy, and corporate whordom. And why is Rusp Limpdick relevant to the Global Warming Denialist video? Because he's really all you've got. These "scientists" hired for this piece are just hired tools. Without his jabber, your balloon goes limpy limp.

WAKEY WAKE
Before God was, I am
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

LTS TRN 2 wrote:Uh...the ice caps that attend the earth's poles are shrinking at an alarming rate.
The ice caps that attend to Mars' poles are doing the same thing.

Would at least lead even the most ardent money-stealing-alarmist to think the sun might have something to do with it.
Or are you referring to the ever expanding hole in the ozone?
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/21120139/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
I got 99 problems but the 'vid ain't one
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

Don't you see, dins. AGW is sooo fukking out of control, it's affecting other globes now as well.

Fukking denialist.
Nic
Crack Whore

Post by Nic »

Global warming and cooling are cyclic and are a natural part of our universe. The real question is are we as humans influencing the natural cycle one way or another and that is hard to say. Either way I don't see why it's something that shouldn't be study and if we are influencing it negatively we should take measures against doing so and try to right the wrongs we have committed if only so we can live here easily for a bit longer.
Cuda
IKYABWAI

Post by Cuda »

That ambulance has already passed you, Chip, you're not going to catch up
WacoFan wrote:Flying any airplane that you can hear the radio over the roaring radial engine is just ghey anyway.... Of course, Cirri are the Miata of airplanes..
Charles De Mar
Elwood

Post by Charles De Mar »

Global warming is real and my parents are white.
yours truly,
S. Q. Pikkles
yumyumsaladbar wrote:Hey Pickle. I think we're going to be friends
Do you know when you have a wank in the tub and the spunk gets all rubbery and floats to the surface? - thats pretty much like your posts on this forum. You seem to me like like some sort of rubberized jism ....floating on a sea of soapy piss water
warren

Post by warren »

mvscal wrote:Oooo, save the endangered polar bears!!! What? Their population has nearly tripled in the last twenty years? Oh...uh, well save them anyway.
Polar bear numbers up, but rescue continues
Don Martin in Ottawa, National Post
Published: Tuesday, March 06, 2007

Their status ranges from a "vulnerable" to "endangered" and could be declared "threatened" if the U.S. decides the polar bear is collateral damage of climate change.

Nobody talks about "overpopulated" when discussing the bears' outlook.

Yet despite the Canadian government 's $150-million commitment last week to fund 44 International Polar Year research projects, a key question is not up for detailed scientific assessment: If the polar bear is the 650-kilogram canary in the climate change coal mine, why are its numbers INCREASING?

The latest government survey of polar bears roaming the vast Arctic expanses of northern Quebec, Labrador and southern Baffin Island show the population of polar bears has jumped to 2,100 animals from around 800 in the mid-1980s.

As recently as three years ago, a less official count placed the number at 1,400.

The Inuit have always insisted the bears' demise was greatly exaggerated by scientists doing projections based on fly-over counts, but their input was usually dismissed as the ramblings of self-interested hunters.

As Nunavut government biologist Mitch Taylor observed in a front-page story in the Nunatsiaq News last month, "the Inuit were right. There aren't just a few more bears. There are a hell of a lot more bears."

Their widely portrayed lurch toward extinction on a steadily melting ice cap is not supported by bear counts in other Arctic regions either.

The U.S. Fish and Wildlife Service is collecting feedback on whether to declare the polar bear "threatened" under its Endangered Species Act, joining the likes of the rare red-cockaded woodpecker, the lesser prairie chicken and the Sonoran pronghorn, which are afforded official protection and species recovery management. The service held its first public hearing on the polar bear project last night in Washington D.C.

But background papers for the debate hardly justify a rush to protect the bear from extinction if its icy habitat fades to green.

The service identifies six Arctic regions where data are insufficient to make a call on the population, including the aforementioned Baffin shores area.

Another six areas are listed as having stable counts, three experienced reduced numbers and two have seen their bears increase.

Inuit also argue the bear population is on the rise along western Hudson Bay, in sharp contrast to the Canadian Wildlife Service, which projects a 22% decline in bear numbers.

Far be it for me to act as a climate- change denier, but that's hardly overwhelming proof of a species in peril in Canada, which claims roughly two thirds of the world's polar bear population.

http://www.nationalpost.com/news/story. ... 868&k=5287" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Just keep on padding that post total with redundant articles available to all discerning readers and you just might be somebody, there hero.

How many Purple Hearts was it mv?
OCmike
Cursed JFFL Owner

Post by OCmike »

mvscal wrote:Oooo, save the endangered polar bears!!! What? Their population has nearly tripled in the last twenty years? Oh...uh, well save them anyway.
Saw that yesterday. :lol: Pretty soon they'll be adding plankton from the Bering Sea to the list.
Moving Sale wrote: I could easily have an IQ of 40