Charles De Mar and YumYum

It's the 19th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

Douchebag
Step to me and you DIE!!!

Charles De Mar and YumYum

Post by Douchebag »

let this serve as an official warnign to you two fuckheaded dipholes. if you don't shut your fucking HOLES, i'm going to deliver the most brutal, most merciless beatdown upon you two that man has ever KNOWN.

i'm a professional fighter. I kick ASS for a living, you pansy ass nancys. if you don't slow your fucking roles i am going board a Greyhound to where you live and beat the goddamn gizz out of your goddamn earholes.

SHUT THE FUCK UP OR I WILL SHUT YOU UP
Get fucked, dick.
Charles De Mar
Elwood

Re: Charles De Mar and YumYum

Post by Charles De Mar »

Dinsdales Douchebag wrote:let this fuckheaded diphole your fucking HOLES,
i'm a professional ASS a living pansy ass nancy fucking the goddamn gizz out of your goddamn earholes.

THE FUCK UP OR I
Well, you certainly are no DC Smackmaster

viewtopic.php?f=48&t=27213" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

I have a very quick Youtube video of my reply
yumyumsaladbar wrote:Hey Pickle. I think we're going to be friends
Do you know when you have a wank in the tub and the spunk gets all rubbery and floats to the surface? - thats pretty much like your posts on this forum. You seem to me like like some sort of rubberized jism ....floating on a sea of soapy piss water
Douchebag
Step to me and you DIE!!!

Post by Douchebag »

mvscal wrote:I'm sure they're fully engorged and trembling with anticipation.
it's easy to laugh when you're still alive. i'll stuff your face up De Mar's asshole and feed you in a goddamn woodchipper like a human chain. you BEST start respecting me godDAMNIT. this will NOT be tolerated. i'm so fuckng pssed right now i can barly see or smell. i've lost most of my senses and im squirming in pain over the drywall screws i just injected in my own fucking kneecaps. GODDAMNIT I WANT TO BEAT SOME ASS

IM FUCKING PISSED
Get fucked, dick.
PSUFAN
dents with meaning

Post by PSUFAN »

Be careful, newbies. Douchebag scared a couple of mean young smackers off the boards not too long ago. All they did was post a pic of themselves celebrating Festivus, and DB was on them like Hostess creme filling on KFC Paul's goatee. If you want this kind of fate, just KEEP pushing at him.
King Crimson wrote:anytime you have a smoke tunnel and it's not Judas Priest in the mid 80's....watch out.
mvscal wrote:France totally kicks ass.
Charles De Mar
Elwood

Post by Charles De Mar »

Dinsdales used Douchebag wrote: it's easy to stuff up asshole and feed a goddamn human chain. you godDAMNIT. fuckng pssed and im squirming i just injected in my own fucking ASS

IM FUCKING

Why does dinsdale have two accounts?
Do you know when you have a wank in the tub and the spunk gets all rubbery and floats to the surface? - thats pretty much like your posts on this forum. You seem to me like like some sort of rubberized jism ....floating on a sea of soapy piss water
Headhunter
Eternal Scobode

Post by Headhunter »

Why do you have one?
Dinsdale wrote:This board makes me feel like Stephen-Hawking-For-The-Day, except my penis is functional and I can walk and stuff.
Stevo
The Crew

Post by Stevo »

Charles,

Douchebag is my partner in business. Obviously, he's very agitated right now so let me highlight what he's trying to say in a bit more...civil terms.

What we plan to do, exactly, is take our fists and pummel your face until it looks like Rosie O'Donnel sat down on a basket of roma tomatos. Then we'll round up your family and take group photos. We'll wear bifocals and sweater vests and have big grins on our faces like in those Olan Mills portraits. Your wife will cry and shiver, and look on with disgust as she watches Rollins violate your anus with a potato peeler. I'll capture it all on a camcorder and make cheesy, funny comments like in those "America's Funniest Home Videos" shows. Douchebag will be seething with unparalleled rage, and we might have to cage him up until we're all ready for a nice, warm evening of homicide. Afterwards we'll probably go out for ice cream.

Does that sound appealing, you fucking DICK?
PSUFAN
dents with meaning

Post by PSUFAN »

We want traffic, they said.
We want more posting, they said.
We want to lace up our sketchers through the digestive systems of shiny new tards, they said.
We hate Douchebag, they said.

Look, you NINNIES, now all that remains between Restroom Stall Yum Yum and your pink asses is DOUCHEBAG. It's time you paid the Crew some respec.
King Crimson wrote:anytime you have a smoke tunnel and it's not Judas Priest in the mid 80's....watch out.
DC Smackmaster
Elwood

Post by DC Smackmaster »

it's easy to laugh when you're still alive. i'll stuff your face up De Mar's asshole and feed you in a goddamn woodchipper like a human chain. you BEST start respecting me godDAMNIT. this will NOT be tolerated. i'm so fuckng pssed right now i can barly see or smell. i've lost most of my senses and im squirming in pain over the drywall screws i just injected in my own fucking kneecaps. GODDAMNIT I WANT TO BEAT SOME ASS
This sounds an awful lot like that troll who used to inject cat piss and stuff into his dick to get wasted. :lol:

Rack'em.
PSUFAN
dents with meaning

Post by PSUFAN »

STEVO - we've had our ups and downs. I just want you to know that I bear you no grudge. I think I'll still strike you in the manboob when I see you, but I think we're OK to hash out some plots together...just on the board. You've got the kind of face that most people would rather fucking CRACK with their hammed up fists than take seriously...but I see that there's a little work to do around here...no need to close the door fully.
YumYumSaladBar
Jake

Post by YumYumSaladBar »

Douchebag wrote:

IM FUCKING PISSED
Oh man you're getting me excited!

fat men in pink shirts? ...thats got to be some sort of inside joke?

C'mon boyfriend, little old grannies have pushed back harder
bbqjones
indian black betty

Post by bbqjones »

rack the return of dc

douchebag rocks too, btw.
help me scrape the mucus off my brain
Charles De Mar
Elwood

Post by Charles De Mar »

Stevo wrote:Charles,

Douchebag is my partner Obviously, he's very agitated

What we plan to do is take our fists and pummel Rosie O'Donnel anus I'll capture it all on a camcorder and make cheesy, funny comments like in those "America's Funniest Home Videos" shows. Douchebag will be ready for a nice, warm evening of cream.

sound appealing fucking DICK?
You guys make this homoerotic novella stuff look easy. I'll tell SaladBar to come up with a new ploy, he'll never top this.

YumYumSaladBar
Jake

Post by YumYumSaladBar »

Douchebag wrote:
i'm a professional fighter
Oh yeah I can really see that bubblebutt ...I bet you just fight back those family bag Dorritos don't ya, you fat mother fucker

On the question of fighting, I've got to shoot cunts who I've liked more than you. C'mon,on you tease... you tickled my balls - so lets see what you're made off chubby

:xxxl:
YumYumSaladBar
Jake

Post by YumYumSaladBar »

Douchebag wrote:let this serve as an official warnign to you two fuckheaded dipholes. if you don't shut your fucking HOLES, i'm going to deliver the most brutal, most merciless beatdown upon you two that man has ever KNOWN.
Oh man, I love the Official Warning bit

I think we're going to be buddies
YumYumSaladBar
Jake

Post by YumYumSaladBar »

Douchebag wrote:
it's easy to laugh when you're still alive.....GODDAMNIT I WANT TO BEAT SOME ASS
You sure have a pointy head for a fat man
Charles De Mar
Elwood

Post by Charles De Mar »

Hey man, you cant double post here.

It makes them mad.

But, forget that.

Do you think this tie would look good on douchebags or stevos neck?
Rollins
The Crew

Post by Rollins »

DC Smackmaster wrote:This sounds an awful lot like that troll who used to inject cat piss and stuff into his dick to get wasted.
Ripper used to roll with us. That cat DEFINED hardcore. But he didn't take the game seriously. We got to a point where The Crew was livin REAL large...bangin' sluts, ridin' on 22s in the Impalas, makin' money, spendin' money, and beating ASS. But our boy Ripper was strugglin'. He was addicted to meth-laced cat shit and slamming lit cigars into his scrotum. Dude just couldn't hang.
YumYumSaladBar
Jake

Post by YumYumSaladBar »

PSUFAN wrote:We want traffic, they said.
We want more posting, they said.
We want to lace up our sketchers through the digestive systems of shiny new tards, they said.
We hate Douchebag, they said.

Look, you NINNIES, now all that remains between Restroom Stall Yum Yum and your pink asses is DOUCHEBAG. It's time you paid the Crew some respec.
^ oh fck me, this is genius.... :shock: :D

Your crew?

Oh ffs, you dont have a fcking crew ...you're probably a 36 year old man > probably living with his mother in a shitty suburban condo with an overweight Alsatian in the yard?

I bet you watch the friday night football and then masturbate to your mums lingerie catalogues whens she's in bed? Go on, I bet you do? This is the Circle of Truth remember?

Tell me if you've not tried to suck yourself off with the hoover attachment ... you know? when your crying yourself to sleep because 'boo-hoo boo-hoo' > no girl likes you?

Jessus... this is the lamest fcking smack site I've visited... no fcking wonder you cunts come across as such a bunch of middle aged wankers.

I'm gonna learn you boyfriends :hfal:
Mr. Schwump
Jake

Post by Mr. Schwump »

Has the Smack-Off or Smack-On or whatever it is called started ?
YumYumSaladBar
Jake

Post by YumYumSaladBar »

Mr. Schwump wrote:Has the Smack-Off or Smack-On or whatever it is called started ?
Nope...I think we're just warming up :D

...think of me and Charles as the club DJ's

(You'll dance to our beat know what I'm saying?)
MgoBlue-LightSpecial
Eternal Scobode

Post by MgoBlue-LightSpecial »

yum yum,

Unless you plan on going George Mason in the Smackoff, I can't see any of this material delivering. What exactly is your plan for posting something worth reading?

l to r: YumYum, YumYum hitting submit in the smackoff
Charles De Mar
Elwood

Post by Charles De Mar »

Mr. Schwump wrote:Has the Smack-Off or Smack-On or whatever it is called started ?

Nope, when it starts, this music will be playing

and other stuff will happen.
YumYumSaladBar
Jake

Post by YumYumSaladBar »

MgoBlue-LightSpecial wrote:yum yum,

Unless you plan on going George Mason in the Smackoff, I can't see any of this material delivering. What exactly is your plan for posting something worth reading?

Well thats a very good point

First, I intend to irritate the gaylords amongst you by questioning their sexuality.

Something like 1 in 8 of your are benders and will feel threatened by any insinuation that you might be gay or bisexual. My recce posts have already established that many of you feel threatened by knobs and ass jokes ...so I'm going to harass the opponent accordingly. its very low level stuff but will keep them ticking along nicely

Secondly, a small group of you like to imagine yourselves as the BB intelligentsia? Sometimes speaking about yourselves in the third person or blithering on about some quasi-intellectual bullshit etc etc...

Indeed one User seeming relies on the 'ignore' button to shut out the proletariat ...but you can see by his posts and board activity, that he merely logs on and off in order to press the illusion of ambivalence

Behind his facade, his fcking livid that Charles and I are blatantly pissing in your teapot...which brings me onto the last comment

Sadly (as Charles established on the first day), very few of you actually have the capacity for a decent smack-down and rely on the stable diet of "Man I fcking Hate You, you big fcking cock' statements.

To be honest, it bores the crap out of me and reminds me of the early days when emo kids and high-school students ran the bulliten boards.

sadly, I'm really not sure whether I'll compete at all.

I had rather hoped that one of you would give me a good shoeing in the warm-up threads. I'd like to imagine that one or two of you are 'keeping your powder dry', but when you trawl though the back posts of many of you 10000+ users, you can see the same old emo-kids and desk-jockeys droning on about the same old bollocks

Gifwars and Photochop is where its at - and Y1B just isn't good enough in my personal opinion :hfal:
Last edited by YumYumSaladBar on Mon Feb 25, 2008 10:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Charles De Mar
Elwood

Post by Charles De Mar »

YumYumSaladBar wrote:

First, I intend to irritate the gaylords amongst by questioning their sexuality.

Something like 1 in 8 of your are benders and will feel threatened by any insinuation that you might be gay or bisexual. My recce posts have already established that many of you feel threatened by knobs and ass jokes ...so I'm going to harass the opponent accordingly. its very low level stuff but will keep them ticking along nicely

Secondly, a small group of you like to imagine yourselves as the BB intelligentsia? Sometimes speaking about yourselves in the third person or blithering on about some quasi-intellectual bullshit etc etc...

Indeed one User seeming relies on the 'ignore' button to shut out the proletariat ...but you can see by his posts and board activity, that he merely logs on and off in order to press the illusion of ambivalence

Behind his facade, his fcking livid that Charles and I are blatantly pissing in your teapot...which brings me onto the last comment

Sadly (as Charles established on the first day), very few of you actually have the capacity for a decent smack-down and rely on the stable diet of "Man I fcking Hate You, you big fcking cock' statements.

To be honest, it bores the crap out of me and reminds me of the early days when emo kids and high-school students ran the bulliten boards.

I had rather hoped that one of you would give me a good shoeing in the warm-up threads. I'd like to imagine that one or two of you are 'keeping your powder dry', but when you trawl though the back posts of many of you 10000+ users, you can see the same old emo-kids and desk-jockeys droning on about the same old bollocks

Gifwars and Photochop is where its at - and Y1B just isn't good enough in my personal opinion :hfal:

Yeah, me too.

That's exactly how I'm scripting this.

but with less derivite UK accents and insults. I'll stick with more graphic American lingo trademarked by the black hip hop culture. As a white man like the rest of this insular group, I feel tougher by typing in a stammered ebonics style of insult.

So, fukc all youse bitchez and hoes....(man, that was reallly kewl) :logan:
Cuda
IKYABWAI

Post by Cuda »

l to r: YumYumSaladBar, unidentified rent boy, Charles De Mar
WacoFan wrote:Flying any airplane that you can hear the radio over the roaring radial engine is just ghey anyway.... Of course, Cirri are the Miata of airplanes..
Uncle Fester
The Man broke me chain

Post by Uncle Fester »

YumYumSaladBar wrote:I had rather hoped that one of you would give me a good shoeing in the warm-up threads.
A good shoeing? You mean like a boot in the ass?
YumYumSaladBar
Jake

Post by YumYumSaladBar »

Charles De Mar wrote:
YumYumSaladBar wrote:

First, I intend to irritate the gaylords amongst by questioning their sexuality.

Yeah, me too.

That's exactly how I'm scripting this.

but with less derivite UK accents and insults. I'll stick with more graphic American lingo trademarked by the black hip hop culture. As a white man like the rest of this insular group, I feel tougher by typing in a stammered ebonics style of insult.

So, fukc all youse bitchez and hoes....(man, that was reallly kewl) :logan:
Yuh mah blak brovva. innit?
Charles De Mar
Elwood

Post by Charles De Mar »

Cuda wrote:l to r: YumYumSaladBar, unidentified rent boy, Charles De Mar

Dude, c'mon man.
YumYumSaladBar
Jake

Post by YumYumSaladBar »

Uncle Fester wrote:
YumYumSaladBar wrote:I had rather hoped that one of you would give me a good shoeing in the warm-up threads.
Thats the spirit fester! :D Now just get a few of these other Homms to fight?
YumYumSaladBar
Jake

Post by YumYumSaladBar »

Douchebag wrote: SHUT THE FUCK UP OR I WILL SHUT YOU UP
hey fatty, I've not forgotten your peachy bottom.

BRB treacle :wink:
Charles De Mar
Elwood

Post by Charles De Mar »

YumYumSaladBar wrote:
Uncle Fester wrote:
Thats the spirit fester! :D Now just get the rest of these Homms to fight

Fester, PSU and that MVSCL dude appear to be the only people on this board that dont take a second sniff of other men's farts.

^the daily anti-homo blast requirement is now satisfied^
Headhunter
Eternal Scobode

Post by Headhunter »

YumYumSaladBar wrote:Gifwars and Photochop is where its at - and Y1B just isn't good enough in my personal opinion :hfal:

Not all of us can afford such fancy software. The others just don't seem to have the knack. Don't hate on us because of that, K?
Dinsdale wrote:This board makes me feel like Stephen-Hawking-For-The-Day, except my penis is functional and I can walk and stuff.
DC Smackmaster
Elwood

Post by DC Smackmaster »

Rollins wrote:Ripper used to roll with us. That cat DEFINED hardcore. But he didn't take the game seriously. We got to a point where The Crew was livin REAL large...bangin' sluts, ridin' on 22s in the Impalas, makin' money, spendin' money, and beating ASS. But our boy Ripper was strugglin'. He was addicted to meth-laced cat shit and slamming lit cigars into his scrotum. Dude just couldn't hang.
That's right, Ripper. Thanks for the update on 'ol Rip. That dude was a true fucking badass when it came to getting loaded. If, and I know this isn't likely, you do bump into him and you aren't in the process of snapping some deserving motherfuckers neck, tell him DC said RACK RIPPER! for old times sake.

Thanks for giving me the lowdown and not beating my ass to a pulp for asking.
RadioFan
Liberal Media Conspirator

Post by RadioFan »

Charles De Mar wrote:Fester, PSU and that MVSCL dude appear to be the only people on this board that dont take a second sniff of other men's farts.

^the daily homo blast requirement is now satisfied^
Yeah, we got that after your first 64 posts.
Van wrote:It's like rimming an unbathed fat chick from Missouri. It's highly distinctive, miserably unforgettable and completely wrong.
Charles De Mar
Elwood

Post by Charles De Mar »

RadioFan wrote:
Charles De Mar wrote:Fester, PSU and that MVSCL dude appear to be the only people on this board that dont take a second sniff of other men's farts.

^the daily homo blast requirement is now satisfied^
Yeah, we got that after your first 64 posts.

65?