Raising up a Douchebag

It's the 19th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

Charles De Mar
Elwood

Raising up a Douchebag

Post by Charles De Mar »

Tackling Foul Language in Children

Children can pick up bad language from people they regularly intract with, such as drivers, servants, ayahs, etc...

by Some Fucking Retard

Using bad words or abusive language is increasingly becoming a problem in growing children. Most of us have experienced it but when it comes to dealing with it, we often don't know what to do.

• First of all, we need to determine exactly our child is picking up this language from. Let us honestly examine our own language and see whether we are using foul language in front of our children. If yes, then let us stop it immediately.

• Children can pick up bad language from people they regularly interact with, such as drivers, servants, ayahs, etc. So keep an eye on whom they are talking to and, if necessary, warm the foul language user.

• Make sure that the TV programmes or the films that the child sees contains no objectionable language because media can easily affect the child's vulnerable mind.

• Make the child understand that it is unacceptable to use bad language. Tell her that bad words hurt people.

• Explain to the child that only undesirable people use bad language. If necessary, you can even tell the child the actual meaning of some bad words. This will make her remember their foul meaning the next times she feels tempted to use them and she will restrain herself.

• However, don't make foul language an issue because sometimes children, instead of stopping, continues to use such language as they feel it will get our attention or will demonstrate their power. So try and handle the situation delicately.

Children are like sponges who soak the atmosphere around them. they naturally imitate what they see happening around. As parents and guardians. It is up to us to see that we provide our children with the right role models to follow and the right atmosphere to grow in.
yumyumsaladbar wrote:Hey Pickle. I think we're going to be friends
Do you know when you have a wank in the tub and the spunk gets all rubbery and floats to the surface? - thats pretty much like your posts on this forum. You seem to me like like some sort of rubberized jism ....floating on a sea of soapy piss water
YumYumSaladBar
Jake

Re: Raising up a Douchebag

Post by YumYumSaladBar »

Jsc810 wrote:You ain't got much sense, do ya boy? Taunting DB and The Crew is like poking a stick at this:

Your best bet would be to just slowly back away and say you're sorry.
hahhahahhahhah...go on, do it again. it tickled :lol:
PSUFAN
dents with meaning

Post by PSUFAN »

Let's face it - some of the Crew are inept, and the rest are DEAD, so...

Still and all, Charles Yumyum has much to fear if they get him in their grimy clutches. Douchebag is too fucking stupid to take the easy wins we all have been suggesting for him, maybe these guys can serve.
King Crimson wrote:anytime you have a smoke tunnel and it's not Judas Priest in the mid 80's....watch out.
mvscal wrote:France totally kicks ass.
Charles De Mar
Elwood

Post by Charles De Mar »

Jsc810 wrote:You ain't got much sense, do ya boy? Taunting DB and The Crew is like poking a stick at this:

Your best bet would be to just slowly back away and say you're sorry.

GFY, google it.
yumyumsaladbar wrote:Hey Pickle. I think we're going to be friends
Do you know when you have a wank in the tub and the spunk gets all rubbery and floats to the surface? - thats pretty much like your posts on this forum. You seem to me like like some sort of rubberized jism ....floating on a sea of soapy piss water
YumYumSaladBar
Jake

Post by YumYumSaladBar »

PSUFAN wrote:Let's face it - some of the Crew are inept, and the rest are DEAD, so...

Still and all, Charles Yumyum has much to fear if they get him in their grimy clutches. Douchebag is too fucking stupid to take the easy wins we all have been suggesting for him, maybe these guys can serve.
While Douche will try to eat his way out of trouble...

We are the fcking Chefs

RadioFan
Liberal Media Conspirator

Post by RadioFan »

Nice C&P

I'm fairly certain even Douchebag could've figured that one out, not to mention your home address. BEWARE of the DOUCHE.
Van wrote:It's like rimming an unbathed fat chick from Missouri. It's highly distinctive, miserably unforgettable and completely wrong.
Cuda
IKYABWAI

Post by Cuda »

YumYumSaladBar wrote:
We are the fcking Chefs
KC Paul meltdown in 3...2...1...
WacoFan wrote:Flying any airplane that you can hear the radio over the roaring radial engine is just ghey anyway.... Of course, Cirri are the Miata of airplanes..
jerome moore
Crack Whore

Post by jerome moore »

?????
RevLimiter
Count Chunkula

Post by RevLimiter »

Cuda wrote:
YumYumSaladBar wrote:
We are the fcking Chefs
KC Paul meltdown in 3...2...1...
You wish. :hfal:
T1B- THE place to be for fun, informative sports talk....or NOT:
Wet-Brained Fucktard wrote:I know we here like to talk shit and we do tend to get, how you say, immature at times. At some points, the banter on a board like this can be somewhat childish. It happens.
Brock in Va Beach
Jake
Location: Memorial Stadium: Lincoln, NE. The nicest place you could ever go to lose.

Post by Brock in Va Beach »

I read the title and immediately thought this thread would be about Toodowen's mom.

I'm actually kind of saddened about the actual topic. I haven't heard from his mom in quite some time.
Don't run from a sniper, you'll just die tired.
ADAM
still pays, but gets no sex anymore

Post by ADAM »

Hey kids!

Go fuck yourselves!
The only right answer to a fool is silence