Slut poses nude

It's the 19th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

Goober McTuber
World Renowned Last Word Whore

Slut poses nude

Post by Goober McTuber »

http://media.nymag.com/fashion/08/spring/44247/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

In other news, Obama wins God's Country.
RevLimiter
Count Chunkula

Re: Slut poses nude

Post by RevLimiter »

SHOCKING that you of all people wouldn't be down with LL baring her teets. :meds:
T1B- THE place to be for fun, informative sports talk....or NOT:
Wet-Brained Fucktard wrote:I know we here like to talk shit and we do tend to get, how you say, immature at times. At some points, the banter on a board like this can be somewhat childish. It happens.
Uncle Fester
The Man broke me chain

Post by Uncle Fester »

Nice boobs, but Geezus, that chick just exudes mental illness.

Lots of hard miles.
Goober McTuber

Post by Goober McTuber »

RevLimiter wrote:SHOCKING that you of all people wouldn't be down with LL baring her teets. :meds:
SHOCKING that you of all people would interpret this thread as my not being down with her showing off her funbags. Quite the contrary, I was happy to see she’s gotten beyond her anorexic stage and those puppies filled back up.

I simply called her a slut. Quite similar to calling you a FAT fucking RETARD. You know, belaboring the obvious.
BSmack
2005 and 2010 JFFL Champion

Post by BSmack »

Calling that a "nude" photo shoot is like calling a raft made of balsa wood the fucking Queen Mary.
"Once upon a time, dinosaurs didn't have families. They lived in the woods and ate their children. It was a golden age."

—Earl Sinclair

"I do have respect for authority even though I throw jelly dicks at them.

- Antonio Brown
Goober McTuber

Post by Goober McTuber »

BSmack wrote:Calling that a "nude" photo shoot is like calling a raft made of balsa wood the fucking Queen Mary.
Tsk, tsk, Brian. She is totally naked. Just because she’s not using her meat curtains like a hand-puppet does not negate her nudity. There’s plenty of pictures of her grease trap all over the interwebs if that’s what you’re looking for.

This leaves something to the imagination. And I’m imagining that she just hoovered up a massive rail to counteract the Valium.
Charles De Mar
Elwood

Post by Charles De Mar »

Goober McTuber wrote:http://media.nymag.com/fashion/08/spring/44247/

In other news, Obama wins God's Country.
All those cock pics make you want to sex up the mutumbo eh?

At least you are keeping it in an arena you know well.
yumyumsaladbar wrote:Hey Pickle. I think we're going to be friends
Do you know when you have a wank in the tub and the spunk gets all rubbery and floats to the surface? - thats pretty much like your posts on this forum. You seem to me like like some sort of rubberized jism ....floating on a sea of soapy piss water
Goober McTuber

Post by Goober McTuber »

You’re the one with all the dick pics and videos, and you’re calling me gay? Brilliant. To what do we owe the sudden influx of sucknut tards?
King Crimson
Eternal Scobode

Post by King Crimson »

i wanted to like it more than i did. not so great, really.
""On a lonely planet spinning its way toward damnation amid the fear and despair of a broken human race, who is left to fight for all that is good and pure and gets you smashed for under a fiver? Yes, it's the surprising adventures of me, Sir Digby Chicken-Caesar!"
"
RevLimiter
Count Chunkula

Post by RevLimiter »

Goobs McAnkle-Biting Fucktard wrote:I simply called her a slut. Quite similar to calling you a FAT fucking RETARD. You know, humping your leg like I do best.
:bode:
Wet-Brained Fucktard wrote:I know we here like to talk shit and we do tend to get, how you say, immature at times. At some points, the banter on a board like this can be somewhat childish. It happens.
DC Smackmaster
Elwood

Post by DC Smackmaster »

Those are some very lackluster nipples. I'd rather have seen 'em than not, so thanks for the link Goob.
Goober McTuber

Post by Goober McTuber »

RevLimiter wrote:
Goobs McAnkle-Biting Fucktard wrote:I simply called her a slut. Quite similar to calling you a FAT fucking RETARD. You know, belaboring the obvious.
:bode:
RevLimiter
Count Chunkula

Post by RevLimiter »

OCmike
Cursed JFFL Owner

Post by OCmike »

Paul, it's time to hit Google Image Search and find some new material. The ankle-biting dog pic and the "Go Fuck Yourself" pic are Single A-ball, when compared to "Go be fat somewhere else".

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA...that's freaking classic.
Moving Sale wrote: I could easily have an IQ of 40
RevLimiter
Count Chunkula

Post by RevLimiter »

No Mike, you're sadly mistaken...the "go be fat somewhere else" deal is retarded and smacks of desperation by somebody who is clearly devoid of wit.
Smackie Chan
Eternal Scobode

Post by Smackie Chan »

DC Smackmaster wrote:Those are some very lackluster nipples. I'd rather have seen 'em than not, so thanks for the link Goob.
A DC sighting! 'Sup, bitch?
"They say that I have no hits and that I’m difficult to work with. And they say that like it’s a bad thing!”

Tom Waits
Mister Bushice
Drinking all the beer Luther left behind

Post by Mister Bushice »

'cept for the smaller tits, Marilyn looks better as a drug and alcohol infused 36 year old than lohan does as a 21 year old slut. Lohans starting to get Man face already.
OCmike
Cursed JFFL Owner

Post by OCmike »

I wouldn't say Lohan is getting "man face", but she definitely looks more like a waif who chubbed on 10 or 20lbs, than a voluptous, curvy woman, like MM did.

WAR MM's DSLs in the age before chicks cheated and inflated their cockgobblers with collagen.
DC Smackmaster
Elwood

Post by DC Smackmaster »

Yo Smackie! I see you kicking around now and again, always glad to see you. The condensed version is married with an 18 m/o daughter, another on the way, they keep me pretty busy. Resuming my job with the FD in about 2 weeks, still in Florida. 'Bout it really. Picking back up with the board slowly but surely. Hope you are kicking ass and taking names bud.
Goober McTuber

Post by Goober McTuber »

RevLimiter wrote:No Mike, you're sadly mistaken...the "go be fat somewhere else" deal is retarded and smacks of desperation by somebody who is clearly devoid of wit.
Yeah, right. Like you're qualified to determine what's retarded or witty. :lol: :lol: :lol:

PSUFAN
dents with meaning

Post by PSUFAN »

My kids were watching "The Parent Trap" the other day. Strange to see Lohan in that, at about age 12, as an innocent, bright youg girl...and the next day, to see her jugs flapping around the internet...or her razorburned meatflaps parading for the paparazzi like some chewed-up Braunschweiger.
King Crimson wrote:anytime you have a smoke tunnel and it's not Judas Priest in the mid 80's....watch out.
mvscal wrote:France totally kicks ass.
RevLimiter
Count Chunkula

Post by RevLimiter »

Goober McTuber wrote:
RevLimiter wrote:No Mike, you're sadly mistaken...the "go be fat somewhere else" deal is retarded and smacks of desperation by somebody who is clearly devoid of wit.
Yeah, right. Like you're qualified to determine what's retarded or witty. :lol: :lol: :lol:
As if YOU are????? :lol: :lol: :lol:

bbqjones
indian black betty

Post by bbqjones »

PSUFAN wrote: Braunschweiger.
love that shit

lohans new boobs look better than her anorexic ones. shes also very freckly. doesnt bother me though. then again, i havent been laid in 7 months.
help me scrape the mucus off my brain
OCmike
Cursed JFFL Owner

Post by OCmike »

PSUFAN wrote:...or her razorburned meatflaps parading for the paparazzi like some chewed-up Braunschweiger.
Throw in a couple of cracked ribs and a nice matching set of black eyes following a Raiders loss and I'd swear you were going for a BlondieBabe reset there.
Rich Fader
Eternal Scobode

Post by Rich Fader »

Uncle Fester wrote:Nice boobs, but Geezus, that chick just exudes mental illness.
Nobody's perfect.
Jihad is hump of Islam...and Islam wants to hump us very much.