Where's your welcoming committee?

It's the 19th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

Havana Sugar King
Jake

Where's your welcoming committee?

Post by Havana Sugar King »

I've been here for a while but seldom participting. If I'm to understand correctly, we've got some kind of smackoff happening. Let's get this fucking party started.
RadioFan
Liberal Media Conspirator

Re: Where's your welcoming committee?

Post by RadioFan »

It will be starting shortly, smack-lips.

Relax.
Van wrote:It's like rimming an unbathed fat chick from Missouri. It's highly distinctive, miserably unforgettable and completely wrong.
Charles De Mar
Elwood

Post by Charles De Mar »

Havana Sugar King wrote:I've been here for a while but seldom participting. If I'm to understand correctly, we've got some kind of smackoff happening. Let's get this fucking party started.

Oh, you can sit right the fuck down on my avatar cause I"m gonna burn this bitch down, when I'm done.
yumyumsaladbar wrote:Hey Pickle. I think we're going to be friends
Do you know when you have a wank in the tub and the spunk gets all rubbery and floats to the surface? - thats pretty much like your posts on this forum. You seem to me like like some sort of rubberized jism ....floating on a sea of soapy piss water
Havana Sugar King
Jake

Post by Havana Sugar King »

Mace wrote:
Havana Sugar King wrote:I've been here for a while but seldom participting. If I'm to understand correctly, we've got some kind of smackoff happening. Let's get this fucking party started.
You've already met the "welcoming committee", you dumbfuck, and if you're entering the smackoff, just remember the phrase "one and done".

Mace
Good to know.

Note to self: Take away "dumb fucking cunt douchebag" and Mace is Terry Shaivo.
poptart
Quitty McQuitface

Post by poptart »

If the selection committee slaps Sugar Pawn in the MidLeast Regional for a 1st round date w/Dan Vogel, I could see him touchin' 'em all.

Anything other than that, and it's one-&-run for Havana Boy.
PSUFAN
dents with meaning

Post by PSUFAN »

You know, in the annals of SC Trolldom, there have been some tired ass trolls at work blazing the trail to Ignominy.

Sometimes they just suck from registration onwards...sometimes they settle into a consistent suckage after instants of funny.

And sometimes, they take what was funny and just KILL it because their pilots just bit off more than they could handle.

AP's Tarp Sized Panties is just such a troll. Who knew that someone could take that whole AP in panties gig and somehow manage to kill the funny? That thing was just stinking with funny.

Props, AP's Tarp Sized Panties troll pilot. You've accomplished something quite sublime. Now go pilot this thing over the nearest cliff face. It's the right thing, really.
King Crimson wrote:anytime you have a smoke tunnel and it's not Judas Priest in the mid 80's....watch out.
mvscal wrote:France totally kicks ass.
OCmike
Cursed JFFL Owner

Post by OCmike »

PSUFAN wrote: Props, AP's Tarp Sized Panties troll pilot. You've accomplished something quite sublime. Now go pilot this thing over the nearest cliff face. It's the right thing, really.
RACK.

Look, AP'sTSP, a troll like you is funny for about one "Hey everyone, I'm here!" post, if that. The fact that you have 33 posts with that shit troll proves that you have zero concept of teh funnay.

While you're in the shower tomorrow morning and rubbing one out to the image of you sneaking into your step-sister's room and diddling her bologna flaps while she sleeps (all while telling yourself over and over that it's okay, because you're not really related), do us all a favor and slip on some of the dripping conditioner you're using for lube and crush your medulla oblongata against the back of the tub. Don't worry, it'll only take a second or two for your lungs to deflate and your heart to stop beating and it'll be a win/win for everyone. Well, for Chuck D. and us...okay, pretty much everyone then.
Moving Sale wrote: I could easily have an IQ of 40
jerome moore
Crack Whore

Post by jerome moore »

what kind of troll board is this?
Charles De Mar
Elwood

Post by Charles De Mar »

jerome moore wrote:what kind of troll board is this?

It sucked prior to us joining.
AP's Tarp Sized Panties wrote:Just be glad someone is posting here.
Pretty much.

Ingrates.
yumyumsaladbar wrote:Hey Pickle. I think we're going to be friends
Do you know when you have a wank in the tub and the spunk gets all rubbery and floats to the surface? - thats pretty much like your posts on this forum. You seem to me like like some sort of rubberized jism ....floating on a sea of soapy piss water
jerome moore
Crack Whore

Post by jerome moore »

thanks charles!