c_u made it down south?

It's the 19th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

RumpleForeskin
Jack Sprat

c_u made it down south?

Post by RumpleForeskin »

http://www.chron.com/disp/story.mpl/front/5525310.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Flirtatious women leave men broke, possibly drugged in Dallas

DALLAS — Well-dressed men at posh Dallas hotels and bars are being targeted by a ring of flirtatious women who may be drugging them before swiping their watches and other expensive items, police said.

One man was hurt after possibly being beaten with a high-heeled shoe, police said. Another lost his wallet while in his car with his pants around his ankles.

About a half-dozen men have reported falling victim to the scheme, Dallas police detective Mark Jenkins said. Many were business travelers, and Jenkins suspects there are others too embarrassed to file police reports.

"I don't know if so much it's that the men are being attracted to them, as that (the suspects) are more or less forcing themselves on the men," Jenkins said.

The stylish W hotel in downtown Dallas is among the places where the alleged thefts began. Authorities said the women knew what were looking for; several of the victims wore Rolex watches.

The women have histories as prostitutes, Jenkins said.

In one case, police said a 37-year-old Tampa, Fla., executive lost his iPod, laptop and $4,000 watch after accepting a beer from one of the women.

The women may be slipping drugs into the drinks of their victims, police said.
“You may all go to hell and I will go to Texas”
PSUFAN
dents with meaning

Re: c_u made it down south?

Post by PSUFAN »

That cloud of kicked up dust all of you KC folks see is probably War Wagon hightailing it to Dallas.
King Crimson wrote:anytime you have a smoke tunnel and it's not Judas Priest in the mid 80's....watch out.
mvscal wrote:France totally kicks ass.
Mikey
Carbon Neutral since 1955

Post by Mikey »

The stylish W hotel in downtown Dallas
So Bush is already cashing in on name recognition and he's still got almost a year left in office.
Typical Republican pol move.
OCmike
Cursed JFFL Owner

Post by OCmike »

Why not? Clinton opened "Bubba's" in Little Rock and did a landmark business.

It's all about catering to the local clientele...
Moving Sale wrote: I could easily have an IQ of 40
Mustang
Don Cherry

Post by Mustang »

Didn't George Costanza get tipped over by one of these chicks? I think he was carrying 8 bucks.....
poptart
Quitty McQuitface

Post by poptart »

You can't spell cunt without c_u.
Ana Ng
Typhoid Mary

Post by Ana Ng »

PSUFAN wrote:That cloud of kicked up dust all of you KC folks see is probably War Wagon hightailing it to Dallas.
Heh heh.

That fucking wanker.
War Wagon wrote:There is a God and my tomato garden is proof of that.
War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by War Wagon »

I've been to San Antonio, Houston, and Beaumont Texas. Never been to Dallass, doubt I'm missing much.

Those fucks in Beaumont actually thought they had some world class barbeque. Probably the same way that c_u thinks her saggy tits and flabby ass could make a dick hard without Viagara.

Quantity does not equal quality.

If you can get past the heat, humidity, and cockroaches big enough to swallow a Toyota, San Antonio is quite the nice town.
Ana Ng
Typhoid Mary

Post by Ana Ng »

War Wagon wrote:Probably the same way that c_u thinks her saggy tits and flabby ass could make a dick hard without Viagara.
This seems to be your typical "smack" with regards to me.

As funny as you may find it, I find it even funnier when you pretend that it's the standard by which a KC knuckle-fuck such as yourself measures ANY woman by?

I mean, from the looks of it.....I woulda figured your standard consisted of "which woman had the lowest self esteem", the "worst eyesight", the "most patience", and the "willingness to NEVER be physically or mentally satisfied ever again"?

Trust me pal, I've seen you.

I'm pretty confident that if I were to wipe my ass with your bare hand, you wouldn't wash it for a week.
Mister Bushice
Drinking all the beer Luther left behind

Post by Mister Bushice »

cinderella_undercover wrote: I'm pretty confident that if I were to wipe my ass with your bare hand, you wouldn't wash it for a week.
In what way does that vary with his own wiping routine?
velocet
"Q-Town"

Post by velocet »

cinderella_undercover wrote:a KC knuckle-fuck such as yourself...

I should mention that the whole KC = Retard notion is a fatal illusion. Sure, you see some posters beating that idea into every thread possible. But a few of the KC'er/ChiefFan crew are first rate smackers.

velocet
poptart
Quitty McQuitface

Post by poptart »

And some of them dress their dogs up like little people faggots.
War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by War Wagon »

That's so you won't try to have 'em for dinner.
RumpleForeskin
Jack Sprat

Post by RumpleForeskin »

cinderella_undercover wrote:I'm pretty confident that if I were to wipe my ass with your bare hand, you wouldn't wash it for a week.

I'm sure it goes a little more beyond that, c_u.

I'm thinkin' Wags cowers in a dark corner just looking at the shitstain on his hand whispering "Myyy Precious."
Ana Ng
Typhoid Mary

Post by Ana Ng »

velocet wrote:

I should mention that the whole KC = Retard notion is a fatal illusion. Sure, you see some posters beating that idea into every thread possible. But a few of the KC'er/ChiefFan crew are first rate smackers.
Agreed. (sight unseen)

I just enjoy pointing out the shortcomings of others.

As far as I'm concerned......Wags is theirs.
RumpleForeskin
Jack Sprat

Post by RumpleForeskin »

cinderella_undercover wrote:As far as I'm concerned......Wags is theirs.

...and Paul.

Goober McTuber
World Renowned Last Word Whore

Post by Goober McTuber »

velocet wrote:

velocet
Yes, and some politicians are considerate compassionate individuals who care much more about doing the right things than they do about getting re-elected.
Goober McTuber

Post by Goober McTuber »

Papa Willie wrote:
Mister Bushice wrote:
cinderella_undercover wrote: I'm pretty confident that if I were to wipe my ass with your bare hand, you wouldn't wash it for a week.
In what way does that vary with his own wiping routine?

I like this girl. She's like a female me. :D
Not really. She has wit and charm.
velocet
"Q-Town"

Post by velocet »

Goober McTuber wrote:
velocet wrote:

velocet
Yes, and some politicians are considerate compassionate individuals who care much more about doing the right things than they do about getting re-elected.

Then call each of them out one by one and see what happens. You'll figure out which posters fit the "first rate smacker" description eventually.

velocet
Goober McTuber

Post by Goober McTuber »

Yeah, I’ll be sure to get right on that.
Invictus
H.N.I.C.

Post by Invictus »

Nice retort. Stick around for a while.

I miss ppuma, Pre-staples and chillun' Miss Conduct, and the other ladies who used smack cats in the face with a glove.
by ucantdoitdoggieSTyle2 on Fri Jul 20, 2007 10:30 am
ucantdoitdoggieSTyle2 wrote:

Right. Because unlike you, I actually respond to Vic. He's a funny poster
War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by War Wagon »

cinderella_undercover wrote: This seems to be your typical "smack" with regards to me.
Struck a nerve, I see. Women hate having their physical attributes, or lack thereof, criticized. They do enough of that to themselves.
As funny as you may find it, I find it even funnier when you pretend that it's the standard by which a KC knuckle-fuck such as yourself measures ANY woman by?
And then..
Trust me pal, I've seen you.
So, you wouldn't like to be judged by your appearance, but it's ok if you judge others by theirs? That about right? I guess i can add "hypocrit" to the list of your less than endearing qualities, right below "vain internet cunt"

I'm pretty confident that if I were to wipe my ass with your bare hand, you wouldn't wash it for a week.
Girl, if your saucy ass ever came close to my hand you can rest assured that I'd turn you over my bony knee and spank it red. Both cheeks. Problem is, you'd probably like it. Then I'd wash my hands and your mouth out vigorously with a gritty bar of Lava soap.
Dinstale
Jake

Post by Dinstale »

Wags, are you the dude that was once KC Dave (kcdave) at the old board? 3Putt pretty much finished off that carcass of a tool with the infamous Photoshop work. Is that you?

If not, why are you 'sessin' over this bitch that clearly has you on the ropes?
RadioFan
Liberal Media Conspirator

Post by RadioFan »

Goober McTuber wrote:
velocet wrote:I should mention that the whole KC = Retard notion is a fatal illusion. Sure, you see some posters beating that idea into every thread possible. But a few of the KC'er/ChiefFan crew are first rate smackers.

velocet
With the infamous exceptions of this board, velo's got a point. I've lived in the KC area and in Tulsa. As far as the general tard population-at-large goes, trust me, Tulsa kicks KC's ass in that category. And I'm pretty sure DiT and Lizard King would agree with me.
Van wrote:It's like rimming an unbathed fat chick from Missouri. It's highly distinctive, miserably unforgettable and completely wrong.
dotdotdot
Elwood

Post by dotdotdot »

Can we just agree that people from the mid America plains are stupid?
War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by War Wagon »

dotdotdot wrote:Can we just agree that people from the mid America plains are stupid?
No, but "we" can agree that whoever came up with the nic "dotdotdot" doesn't even qualify for shit troll status.
Ana Ng
Typhoid Mary

Post by Ana Ng »

War Wagon wrote: So, you wouldn't like to be judged by your appearance, but it's ok if you judge others by theirs? That about right? I guess i can add "hypocrit" to the list of your less than endearing qualities, right below "vain internet cunt"
Bwah!

Believe me, I'm much less concerned with your opinion of my "looks" than I am with your inability to make an EFFORT.

That's kinda where I was going with that whole thing, champ.

I'll admit, I kinda felt bad there for a second.....overestimating your reading and comprehension skills and all, but then suddenly realized that overestimation is probably how you've managed to get through most, if not all, of your menial life.

Lucky for you, I don't know enough about you to REALLY put this to test.

(sigh)

Okay, so......if you assumed that I'd get dizzy watching you chase your dilapidated tail around in circles, you're right.

It's nothing I/we haven't seen before, and frankly......I think you're getting off on it.

God HELP the poor slob that gets to reap the "benefits" of YOU tonight.

:blorf
War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by War Wagon »

cinderella_undercover wrote: Believe me, I'm much less concerned with your opinion of my "looks" than I am with your inability to make an EFFORT.
To be quite honest with a ditzy broad, you're not really worth much of an effort.

However, if you're willing to "woman" up and post your pic, I'll provide a critical, yet fair, assesment. You are a woman, right? I mean at least technically speaking... sex change operations don't count.
dotdotdot
Elwood

Post by dotdotdot »

War Wagon wrote:
dotdotdot wrote:Can we just agree that people from the mid America plains are stupid?
No, but "we" can agree that whoever came up with the nic "dotdotdot" doesn't even qualify for shit troll status.

Is this the huge ankle biter? Or is it Goober McToober?
I get my mid-america mongloids all mixed up.
War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by War Wagon »

dotdotdot wrote: Is this the huge ankle biter? Or is it Goober McToober?
Is this one of yours, c_u?

I can see your problem. You're so used to tit-slapping pathetic dweebs like this around at .net or whatever shit board you came from that when you're faced with someone who won't kiss your fat ass, it throws you into a tizzy.
dotdotdot
Elwood

Post by dotdotdot »

War Wagon wrote: I can see your problem. You're so used to tit-slapping pathetic dweebs like this around at .net or whatever shit board you came from that when you're faced with someone who won't kiss your fat ass, it throws you into a tizzy.

No, the problem is that I get so used to the mealy mouthed drivel that the mid-americans spew forth that you all seem to be the same person.

This is just a messageboard, son, I could give a shit if you knew me or where I came from.
War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by War Wagon »

dotdotdot wrote: No, the problem is that I get so used to the mealy mouthed drivel that the mid-americans spew forth that you all seem to be the same person.

This is just a messageboard, son, I could give a shit if you knew me or where I came from.
Son? What, you must think you're old enough to be my daddy.

You're a clueless dumbfuck.

On the one hand you indiscriminately and mindlessly bash "mid-americans", while on the other, you could "give a shit if I knew where you came from".

Well, you're right. At least partially. I don't give a shit where you came from, but you're free to get back there anytime soon.

And take crumpledshitstain with you.
dotdotdot
Elwood

Post by dotdotdot »

War Wagon wrote: Son? What, you must think you're old enough to be my daddy.

You're a clueless dumbfuck.
Calling your daddy a "clueless dumbfuck" would be disrespectful to all the clueless dumbfucks across the nation.
War Wagon wrote: On the one hand you indiscriminately and mindlessly bash "mid-americans", while on the other, you could "give a shit if I knew where you came from".
Dog, you took offense to the mid-america smack I laid down earlier...yet you called me a troll...and you still respond (dude, take a nap, you're responding to my weakest stuff).

I'll digress...

War Wagon wrote: Well, you're right. At least partially. I don't give a shit where you came from, but you're free to get back there anytime soon.

And take crumpledshitstain with you.

My GF and I went to the bar with Rumps this weekend...
He's a fun guy to hang out with...
Dinstale
Jake

Post by Dinstale »

dotdotdot wrote:
My GF and I went to the bar with Rumps this weekend...
He's a fun guy to hang out with...
GF as in Guy Fawkes or Rayduh Jame's boyfriend?

Please be more specific before you hit the dreaded "Enter" button again.

Wait, you had a good time hanging out with a guy? Whatever dude... or fag to be more precise.
dotdotdot
Elwood

Post by dotdotdot »

^^^clever girl
Goober McTuber

Post by Goober McTuber »

dotdotdot wrote:my weakest stuff
Could be some issues with differentiating here.
dotdotdot
Elwood

Post by dotdotdot »

My mid-america response vvv
Goober McTuber wrote:Image
Goober McTuber

Post by Goober McTuber »

dotdotdot wrote:My mid-america response vvv
Goober McTuber wrote:Image
Wow. Cntrl-C'ing Fat Paul's "takes". That's really stepping up. Another fucking stucknut tard.
dotdotdot
Elwood

Post by dotdotdot »

I was only going on the shit post standard that you and the other mid-america tards here had already established.
Another self righteous shit poster t1b guy/gal thinking they got over on me would put me over on my interweb scavenger hunt.
Dinstale
Jake

Post by Dinstale »

dotdotdot wrote:I was only going on the shit post standard that you and the other mid-america tards here had already established..
Since you are a shit-posting expert, there must be a message board that needs your help...

To be more specific, it must be one where Jim Rome listening tards hang out.

Don't thank me, thank god... or G0d... something that brings you peace.