What is funnier?

talking about who was arrested today

Moderators: Shoalzie, Biggie

Raydah James
Eternal Scobode

What is funnier?

Post by Raydah James »

The fact that the Giants just cashed in big on the Eli Manning trade at the VagDischarge's expense...

or

18-1?

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Mikey
Carbon Neutral since 1955

Re: What is funnier?

Post by Mikey »

I'd say that your continued 'sessing is funnier than either.

Do youself a favor and stick to discussing muscle cars and love muscles with your internet boyfriend KCCunky.
BSmack
2005 and 2010 JFFL Champion

Post by BSmack »

18-1 is your landslide winner. The Chargers find ways to screw their fans every year, but watching a team as obnoxious as the Pats fall seconds short of the ultimate team record is possibly a once in a lifetime experience.
"Once upon a time, dinosaurs didn't have families. They lived in the woods and ate their children. It was a golden age."

—Earl Sinclair

"I do have respect for authority even though I throw jelly dicks at them.

- Antonio Brown
Diogenes
The Last American Liberal

Post by Diogenes »

What is comical is hearing Doltfan cheering everytime NY scores last night (because they are officially the Pats' bitches) and then them realizing this morning that the Manning family owns them as well.

Good shit.
Message brought to you by Diogenes.
The Last American Liberal.

ImageImage
ucantdoitdoggieSTyle2
Eternal Scobode

Post by ucantdoitdoggieSTyle2 »

Only two choices, Mr Emoticon?

Can I go with Choice C? The funniest thing I've seen in a while:

Laughingstock Of The NFL Fan truly believing that The Senate is going to yank anyone from the Patriots organization before some bullshit Committee.

FYI -- Just because some senile bastard who starting wearing Depends about the same time Hair Gel went out of style starts blathering on about nothing, doesn't mean you take his word as gospel. I understand your confusion however, given Al Zeimers is conducting GM interviews around his bi-weekly spoungebath/bedpan changing at Stupid Fuck's Nursing Home...
Last edited by ucantdoitdoggieSTyle2 on Mon Feb 04, 2008 10:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

ucantdoitdoggieSTyle2 wrote:FYI -- Just because some senile bastard who starting wearing Depends about the same time Hair Gel went out of style starts blathering on about nothing, doesn't mean you take his word as gospel.
FUCK YEAH!!

What Ucan't just said!!!

Werd to your momma.

Sin,
Chuck Knoblauch, Andy Pettitte, Roger Clemens, et al
I got 99 problems but the 'vid ain't one
Raydah James
Eternal Scobode

Post by Raydah James »

Raydah James
Eternal Scobode

Post by Raydah James »

BSmack

Post by BSmack »

Raydah James wrote:Image
OUT
FUCKING
STANDING!!!!

:lol: :lol: :lol:
"Once upon a time, dinosaurs didn't have families. They lived in the woods and ate their children. It was a golden age."

—Earl Sinclair

- Antonio Brown
Mr T
Riverboat Gambler

Post by Mr T »

Raydah James wrote:Image
Right Click, save as....

:lol:
TheJON wrote:What does the winner get? Because if it's a handjob from Frisco, I'd like to campaign for my victory.
War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by War Wagon »

Ok, now that's pretty fucking funny.
Raider Loco
Elwood

Post by Raider Loco »

TUCK YOU!!!!
Raydah James
Eternal Scobode

Post by Raydah James »

Raider Loco wrote:TUCK YOU!!!!
Excellent work-you certainly added alot to this thread with that groundbreaking retort centered on a fucking play that happened 7 goddamn years ago. Nevermind the fact that we had numerous chances to stop them directly after the "Tuck Rule" horseshit in that game......
Raydah James
Eternal Scobode

Post by Raydah James »

Bwahahaha.

Another reason why Belicunt is a whiny gash....

http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/blog/nfl_ex ... =nfl,64971

If he's going to lose, Bill Belichick would rather be elsewhere

By MJD

Sunday, Feb 3, 2008 11:12 pm EST

On more than one occasion this year, Bill Belichick and the Patriots have run up the score on an overmatched opponent, and forced an opposing coach to sit there and watch his beaten team go through the motions while their heineys were being handed to them.

But when the shoe's on the other foot, and Bill Belichick's team has been beaten, he can't sit there and take the pain for a few seconds.

With :01 left on the clock, and his team just having failed on a last chance 4th down effort, Bill Belichick ran onto the field for a quick handshake, and then bolted for the locker room. Belichick's an important guy and everything, but I wasn't aware that the league had given him the authority to decide when games end.

There's time left on the clock, his team's been humbled, outplayed, and lost their chance at history ... and Bill Belichick doesn't have the stomach to sit there and absorb the pain until the clock read 0:00.

That's unsportsmanlike at best, disrespectful at least, and at worst, it makes him a big sissy.

Because Bill Belichick wanted to go hide when he lost, the field ended up being flooded with people, and the officials had to clear the area before the Giants could take their final snap and make it official. When you lose, you take your loss. You don't leave early because it makes you feel sad inside. Your opponent deserves more respect than that.

Anyone remember in 2004 when Randy Moss left the sidelines with two seconds left in a Vikings vs. Redskins game? Moss was selfish, a baby, a quitter, didn't respect his teammates, and didn't respect the game. Belichick just did the same thing, but did it on the biggest possible stage, and did it from the position of a leader of men.

Maybe there's something to be said for the inability to lose well ... most great winners don't lose well, and a sore loser is still a loser.

But still, if you're an adult, you finish out the game, and you give your opponents the stage and the respect they deserve.

Raydah James
Eternal Scobode

Post by Raydah James »

And the hits just keep fucking coming....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=icv4PwXI ... re=related" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Pussiest. Fucking. Fanbase. Ever.
Raydah James
Eternal Scobode

Post by Raydah James »

Buwahahahahahaha.....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n346as4zmug" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Raydah James
Eternal Scobode

Post by Raydah James »

This is more of a visit to the Senate offering, but funny nonetheless

Raydah James
Eternal Scobode

Post by Raydah James »

Wannabet?
Crack Whore

Post by Wannabet? »

Why the fuck is Raider fan laughing at any other team and/or its fanbase. The Raiders couldn't beat a division III team for fuck's sake. Yeah, laugh at 18-1 while Alice Davis' team goes into next season with the optimism that if everything goes their way they might go 6-10.
poptart
Quitty McQuitface

Post by poptart »

What's really funny is that Panty Moss wouldn't even attempt to go up and fight for a ball on what was the biggest play of his career.
He very well might have been able to come up with the catch, or have drawn a PI flag -- if he had shown a little FIGHT.

But instead he half-jaked.

Microcosm of that kunt's career.

Fuckin' LOVED me some o' that shit!!
BSmack

Post by BSmack »

This just in...
Bob Kuechenberg wrote:"Truly," Kuechenberg said, "when they got to 15-0 and then 16-0, in the back of my mind I said it would be the perfect, perfect, perfect ending to go 18-0 and get to the Super Bowl and choke. That's exactly what happened.

"Now they have to live with it for the rest of their lives, the 18-0 team that lost the Super Bowl."

http://www.post-gazette.com/pg/08036/854831-66.stm" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Rack that bitter old man.

—Earl Sinclair

- Antonio Brown
BSmack

Post by BSmack »

And leave it to the guys at PFT to get a shot in...

—Earl Sinclair

- Antonio Brown
Felix
2012 JAFFL Champ

Post by Felix »

Because Bill Belichick wanted to go hide when he lost, the field ended up being flooded with people, and the officials had to clear the area before the Giants could take their final snap and make it official. When you lose, you take your loss. You don't leave early because it makes you feel sad inside. Your opponent deserves more respect than that.
gotta say I lost virtually all of my respect for Belicunt with that move....

classless to say the least.....

what a fucking douche canoe....
get out, get out while there's still time
MgoBlue-LightSpecial
Eternal Scobode

Post by MgoBlue-LightSpecial »

He could've handled it better I guess, but I don't see why everybody is so bent out of shape about the Belichick dealio. He shook Coughlin's hand and then ran into the locker room with 1 second on the clock, after everybody had already stormed the field. Sorry, but I'm finding it hard to get pissed off about that.
poptart
Quitty McQuitface

Post by poptart »

Mgo wrote:He could've handled it better I guess, but I don't see why everybody is so bent out of shape about the Belichick dealio
Other than the fact that the officials were telling BB that one more play had to be run ...... no problem.

Fugg BB.
RevLimiter
Count Chunkula

Post by RevLimiter »

MgoBlue-LightSpecial wrote:He could've handled it better I guess, but I don't see why everybody is so bent out of shape about the Belichick dealio. He shook Coughlin's hand and then ran into the locker room with 1 second on the clock, after everybody had already stormed the field. Sorry, but I'm finding it hard to get pissed off about that.
From NFL.com:
And that exit from the field with one second left after he congratulated New York Giants coach Tom Coughlin?

"I wasn't really sure of the time," Belichick said in a conference call Tuesday. "Everybody started on to the field and then I got over there and I wanted to congratulate Tom. I've been in that situation before after the game. I wanted to get over there and congratulate him and congratulate him on the championship. There really wasn't much left at that point."
http://www.nfl.com/superbowl/story?id=0 ... nfirm=true" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Magoo nailed it- it WAS no big deal, but some find it as yet ANOTHER reason to pile on.

Whatever.
T1B- THE place to be for fun, informative sports talk....or NOT:
Wet-Brained Fucktard wrote:I know we here like to talk shit and we do tend to get, how you say, immature at times. At some points, the banter on a board like this can be somewhat childish. It happens.
Degenerate
Eternal Scobode

Post by Degenerate »

NFL.com wrote: "I wasn't really sure of the time," Belichick said in a conference call Tuesday.

Mr. Sixty Minutes wasn't sure of the time? In the Super Bowl?

Of course, if I was that badly outcoached by Tom Coughlin in the biggest game in my coaching career, in front of the biggest sporting audience ever, I'd probably pull a Bobby Knight and get the fuck out, too.
RevLimiter
Count Chunkula

Post by RevLimiter »

Degenerate wrote:
NFL.com wrote: "I wasn't really sure of the time," Belichick said in a conference call Tuesday.

Mr. Sixty Minutes wasn't sure of the time? In the Super Bowl?

Of course, if I was that badly outcoached by Tom Coughlin in the biggest game in my coaching career, in front of the biggest sporting audience ever, I'd probably pull a Bobby Knight and get the fuck out, too.
It was one fucking second and he had already congratulated Coughlin for the win. Get over it. :meds:
Wet-Brained Fucktard wrote:I know we here like to talk shit and we do tend to get, how you say, immature at times. At some points, the banter on a board like this can be somewhat childish. It happens.
BSmack

Post by BSmack »

RevLimiter wrote:It was one fucking second and he had already congratulated Coughlin for the win. Get over it. :meds:
Get off the bandwagon already. The "Dynasty" is over.

—Earl Sinclair

- Antonio Brown
Felix
2012 JAFFL Champ

Post by Felix »

R-Jack wrote:did it really change anyone's perception of the man?
yes, it did for me.....

he's an asshole.....
Felix
2012 JAFFL Champ

Post by Felix »

R-Jack wrote:
Felix wrote:
R-wet-brained fucktard wrote:did it really change anyone's perception of the man?
yes, it did for me.....

he's an asshole.....
And you didn't realize that until THEN?
oh sure I knew he was a prick, but I didn't realize he was an unsportsmanly prick.....
RevLimiter
Count Chunkula

Post by RevLimiter »

BSmack wrote:
RevLimiter wrote:It was one fucking second and he had already congratulated Coughlin for the win. Get over it. :meds:
Get off the bandwagon already. The "Dynasty" is over.
There never WAS a "dynasty" to begin with.
ChargerMike
2007/2011 JFFL champ

Post by ChargerMike »

JIP said...Hell, Michael Sam has more integrity than you do.

jiminphilly
2014 JFFL Champion

Post by jiminphilly »

Not a BB fan in the least but those live TV post game interviews are pointless so I'm not going to kill him on being short with Myers during that interview.
poptart
Quitty McQuitface

Post by poptart »

I pretty much agree with jim there.
That 'interview' was very much typical of BB ...... win or lose.

Leaving the field, though, was DEFINITELY a kunt move.
RadioFan
Liberal Media Conspirator

Post by RadioFan »

RACK RJ.
RevLimiter wrote:There never WAS a "dynasty" to begin with.
I guess non-dynasty willie isn't as tasty as dynasty cock, is it KFC?
Van wrote:It's like rimming an unbathed fat chick from Missouri. It's highly distinctive, miserably unforgettable and completely wrong.
RevLimiter
Count Chunkula

Post by RevLimiter »

RadioFan wrote:RACK RJ.
RevLimiter wrote:There never WAS a "dynasty" to begin with.
I guess non-dynasty willie isn't as tasty as dynasty cock, is it KFC?
Please speak English next time, RF. :meds: