Post by The Seer »

where she belongs...dead....

Good riddance slut....

Rot in Hell....

E UNUM PLURIBUS
Qbert

Re: Murderess, slut, bitch, cunt whore finally rotting

Post by Qbert »

thank you for not leaving this shit~pile in our Forum.
BSmack
2005 and 2010 JFFL Champion

Post by BSmack »

I was just trying to explain why I found THIS post so funny. But thanks to Seer, my wife now understands all she needs to know about bitter ex-LA Rams fan.

Mega racks to Seer.
"Once upon a time, dinosaurs didn't have families. They lived in the woods and ate their children. It was a golden age."

—Earl Sinclair

"I do have respect for authority even though I throw jelly dicks at them.

- Antonio Brown
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

Looks like seer musta been one of those dozen or so fans the rams had in socal.

So when is the second largest city in the country gonna get back into the pro football thing?
mvscal wrote:The only precious metals in a SHTF scenario are lead and brass.
RevLimiter
Count Chunkula

Post by RevLimiter »

The Seer wrote:where she belongs...dead....

Good riddance slut....

Rot in Hell....

Looks mighty harmless to me.
T1B- THE place to be for fun, informative sports talk....or NOT:
Wet-Brained Fucktard wrote:I know we here like to talk shit and we do tend to get, how you say, immature at times. At some points, the banter on a board like this can be somewhat childish. It happens.
Rich Fader
Eternal Scobode

Post by Rich Fader »

Okay, I wouldn't go that far...but I will RACK God for this. The good die young.

And a better question is "When is the NFL going to realize they need LA a lot more than LA needs them?"
Jihad is hump of Islam...and Islam wants to hump us very much.
BSmack

Post by BSmack »

Rich Fader wrote:Okay, I wouldn't go that far...but I will RACK God for this. The good die young.

And a better question is "When is the NFL going to realize they need LA a lot more than LA needs them?"
The correct answer is WGARA. With a team in LA, the NFL wouldn't be able to use the LA hammer every time a city or county balked at giving some NFL owner a sweetheart deal on a nice brand new stadium. Mark my words, the NFL isn't going back to LA until LA ponies up the money.
"Once upon a time, dinosaurs didn't have families. They lived in the woods and ate their children. It was a golden age."

—Earl Sinclair

- Antonio Brown
Rich Fader
Eternal Scobode

Post by Rich Fader »

I expect you're right. Screw the League.
Adelpiero
Eternal Scobode

Post by Adelpiero »

woah, i must rack georgia

she is causing socal meltdowns.

took your team, and won a championship elsehwere.

buwahahahahahah

fuck LA sports fans and the Lambs
Rich Fader
Eternal Scobode

Post by Rich Fader »

No, Vermeil and the players won. Georgia was just along for the ride.

Oh, and by the way, Jim Everett was a crap QB, also. I'm amused that people still believe that between him and Rome, he was the guy in the right. And I'm amused he thought it was an insult when Rome called him "Chrissy". I mean, at least Chris Evert was able to win the big games.
Cuda
IKYABWAI

Post by Cuda »

The Seer wrote:where she belongs...dead....

Good riddance slut....

Rot in Hell....

Betty White died?

You must have had the hots for the other Golden Girls
WacoFan wrote:Flying any airplane that you can hear the radio over the roaring radial engine is just ghey anyway.... Of course, Cirri are the Miata of airplanes..
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

BSmack wrote:
Rich Fader wrote:Okay, I wouldn't go that far...but I will RACK God for this. The good die young.

The correct answer is WGARA. With a team in LA, the NFL wouldn't be able to use the LA hammer every time a city or county balked at giving some NFL owner a sweetheart deal on a nice brand new stadium. Mark my words, the NFL isn't going back to LA until LA ponies up the money.
Did they move because LA wouldn't pony up for a new stadium and not because of the lack of fan support?

I don't buy it.

Not saying it wasn't a consideration, but, you don't walk away from that big of a market just because they won't bankroll a new crib to move to a mid sized crappy midwest shithole. If the rams had much of a following, they would have found a way to pay for a new pad.

Who's gonna be the next team to move? My guess is the bills. Yeah, they are loyal fans, but, the area is so fukking depressed. Even with revenue sharing and the salary cap, the NFL still likes the idea of making money. There just ain't that much to be made there.

How about expansions? That would be a way to get back into LA.
RumpleForeskin
Jack Sprat

Post by RumpleForeskin »

Rack Bob McNair for beating the odds. Fuck the NFL for just handing the 32nd franchise to LA when they did not even want it and McNair coming back and throwing $700 million in the NFL official's faces. The NFL was willing to give LA the franchise for less than half that figure. Now, Houston is considered one of the higher teired revenue stream franchises.

Fuck LA and the people that reside there.
“You may all go to hell and I will go to Texas”
RevLimiter
Count Chunkula

Post by RevLimiter »

RumpleForeskin wrote:Fuck LA and the people that reside there.
RACK
T1B- THE place to be for fun, informative sports talk....or NOT:
Wet-Brained Fucktard wrote:I know we here like to talk shit and we do tend to get, how you say, immature at times. At some points, the banter on a board like this can be somewhat childish. It happens.
Mike the Lab Rat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Mike the Lab Rat »

smackaholic wrote:Who's gonna be the next team to move? My guess is the bills. Yeah, they are loyal fans, but, the area is so fukking depressed. Even with revenue sharing and the salary cap, the NFL still likes the idea of making money. There just ain't that much to be made there.
The Bills aren't going anywhere. Jim Kelly and Tom Golisano (the guy who owns the Sabres) have already dropped very strong hints that there are processes already set in motion to keep the team in western NY after Wilson kicks.

And the team still, despite the their recent records, have still been selling strongly.
THE BIBLE - Because all the works of all the science cannot equal the wisdom of cattle-sacrificing primitives who thought every animal species in the world lived within walking distance of Noah's house.
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

Mike,

Not saying that they don't have a loyal an base that will sell out every freaking game. Just saying that the area, economically speaking has seen better days. Way better days. And that trend doesn't seem to be changing.

It all comes down to how many $$$$$ the league can squeeze out of a community. Sux, but thats the way it is. A market like LA, even with mediocre support, still has way more piss away dollars. Hell, LA has more piss away dollars than buffalo has dollars.

I read something that said maybe minnesota would be the next victim, but, I doubt it.

Minnesota also has excellent fans AND an economic base to go with it.

Greenbay isn't even a big enough market to justify a semi pro team, but, they are fukking greenbay. ALso, I think they aren't owned by a money grubbnig POS. I think they are actually owned by a few million cheesehead stockholders. That makes them tough to move.
socal
Prepare to qualify!

Post by socal »

RumpleForeskin wrote:Fuck LA and the people that reside there.
Nice melt, Rump. And good to see KCtrl + Paula is grooming you for ticks. How you can accuse all Socali's, most of whom couldn't care less about the NFL, with franchise masterbation done best by the league and its collection of clusterfucked owners who expect taxpayers to foot the bill for their shitty, inferior product is just plain stupid.

And not to defend Frontiere, Seer, but she didn't do anything different than Rosenbloom did taking the Rams to Anaheim. She broke a lot of fans hearts pulling up stakes for St. Louis. Shit, the Rams were an L.A. institution before we stole away the Dodgers and Lakers. It was just our turn.

Fuck the NFL. It's one giant television ad spanning 19 weeks.
Van wrote:Kumbaya, asshats.
R-Jack wrote:
Atomic Punk wrote:So why did you post it?
Yes, that just happened.
socal
Prepare to qualify!

Post by socal »

mvscal wrote:
socal wrote:Shit, the Rams were an L.A. institution before we stole away the Dodgers and Lakers.
Actually the Rams were a Cleveland institution. You stole them too.
Noted. But did Cleveland even notice?
R-Jack wrote:
Yes, that just happened.
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

don't forget river bonfires. A fine cleveland tradition.
socal
Prepare to qualify!

Post by socal »

smackaholic wrote:don't forget river bonfires. A fine cleveland tradition.
Laker Fan stole that one, too.
R-Jack wrote:
Yes, that just happened.
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

I wasn't aware that LA had any rivers to set afire. And burning stolen cars in those big concrete culverts, which, I suppose technically are rivers, doesn't count.
Terry in Crapchester
2012 March Madness Champ

Post by Terry in Crapchester »

smackaholic wrote:Mike,

Not saying that they don't have a loyal an base that will sell out every freaking game. Just saying that the area, economically speaking has seen better days. Way better days. And that trend doesn't seem to be changing.

It all comes down to how many $$$$$ the league can squeeze out of a community. Sux, but thats the way it is. A market like LA, even with mediocre support, still has way more piss away dollars. Hell, LA has more piss away dollars than buffalo has dollars.
The Bills were probably at greater risk of moving in '98 than they are today. But the fan base came through with enough luxury suite sales to keep the team.

You might have a point if the team hadn't developed a regionalized marketing strategy long ago. As it stands right now, there's a Bills memorabilia store/ticket outlet about 80-90 miles from Ralph Wilson Stadium that usually does a pretty brisk business, at least during the season. The Bills market themselves throughout WNY and even into CNY and Southern Ontario. They even use training camp as an opportunity to market the team. I think every Bills game sold out this year, and that was with a team that was treading water.

Agree with Mike that the danger of the team moving will come when Ralph Wilson dies. He has said he won't sell the team while he's alive. And given that AFL franchises were going for about $100,000 in 1960, there are going to be some pretty huge tax consequences to his estate after he dies, which probably can't be satisfied through any avenue other than the franchise itself. But I think there's a strong possibility that there will be at least one purchase offer to keep the team in Buffalo.

All of the above said, I think Bills' management, were they inclined to move the team, would prefer Toronto to L.A. In Toronto, they could still keep the regionalized fan base, while also moving the team's central operations to a better economic area. Of course, the NFL will never permit a team in Toronto, since that would mean the end of the CFL.

But in any event, it's not a real good idea to move a blue-collar team from a blue-collar city to L.A. Raiduhs out front should have told you so.
I read something that said maybe minnesota would be the next victim, but, I doubt it.

Minnesota also has excellent fans AND an economic base to go with it.

Greenbay isn't even a big enough market to justify a semi pro team, but, they are fukking greenbay. ALso, I think they aren't owned by a money grubbnig POS. I think they are actually owned by a few million cheesehead stockholders. That makes them tough to move.
Agree with you about Green Bay, and I had heard the same thing about Minnesota.

One possibility, if a team is to move, is New Orleans. It looks like there has been a permanent population loss there post-Katrina. Of course, that alone won't tell the whole story. If New Orleans is rebuilt, with much of the erstwhile slums as a relatively high-end area, that's probably good enough to keep the Saints in New Orleans even if there's a permanent population loss from a numbers standpoint.

My hunch is that the NFL winds up with 36 teams, with LA getting one of the remaining four teams (IIRC, Tagliabue once wanted two teams in LA, but I don't think that's terribly realistic). San Antonio will get one of the other teams, and on the remaining two, your guess is as good as mine. But LA still has to solve its stadium issue first. The Mausoleum is not much of a venue for football, Anaheim is not really LA, and the Rose Bowl, near as I can tell, doesn't want anything to do with the NFL.
War Wagon wrote:The first time I click on one of your youtube links will be the first time.
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

If you can count the toronto area in your fans base, then maybe you do have a big enough market. Yeah, they got the CFL, but everybody, canucks included know that CFL is basically the NFL's AAA, if that. Actually, college is triple A, CFL prolly more like AA.

Supposedly the league doesn't want to go past 32 teams, but, that could change, I guess.
BSmack

Post by BSmack »

smackaholic wrote:If you can count the toronto area in your fans base, then maybe you do have a big enough market. Yeah, they got the CFL, but everybody, canucks included know that CFL is basically the NFL's AAA, if that. Actually, college is triple A, CFL prolly more like AA.

Supposedly the league doesn't want to go past 32 teams, but, that could change, I guess.
I've met Canadian fans at every Bills game I've attended in the past 10 years. Even the Steelers game I went to a few years back. Southern Ontario is definitely a part of Buffalo's market.

—Earl Sinclair

- Antonio Brown
Terry in Crapchester
2012 March Madness Champ

Post by Terry in Crapchester »

smackaholic wrote:If you can count the toronto area in your fans base, . . .
No ifs about it. The Bills are going to be playing one game per year in Toronto for the next five years. http://www.democratandchronicle.com/app ... 01052/1021" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
War Wagon wrote:The first time I click on one of your youtube links will be the first time.
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

where they playing? Can skydome be used for football?
BSmack

Post by BSmack »

smackaholic wrote:where they playing? Can skydome be used for football?
They'll be playing at the "Rogers Centre" which is corporate speak for Skydome.

—Earl Sinclair

- Antonio Brown
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

Fukk corporate names. I hate it when asshole corps throw money at venues to use their name. The boston gahden is the gahden, not the fleet center or whatever the fukk they call it this week. Do these tools actually think this does any thing besides massage their egos? I will actually go out of my way to not do business with a fukking company that does this.

Is there any talk of whoring out the new yankee stadium name rights? I hope not. Even though I am not a yankme fan, there should always be a yankee stadium.

I hear the price tag on it is 1.2 bill as of a efw days ago. This means it should end up breaking 2 bil.