Jack Johnsons new cd

RIP scritti.

Moderator: scritti

Viper in Vancouver
shit disturber

Jack Johnsons new cd

Post by Viper in Vancouver »

I just bought it today, and it's a brilliant c.d. I've been a huge fan ever since I saw Johnson and Harper play last summer at an outdoor concert. If you like and of his old stuff, I'd definitely recommend you pick up this album as well
Is Rozy a man or a woman? This thing has a chicks name and deleates threads about hot chicks. I'm guessing this loser isn't a dude
Billdong
Elwood

Post by Billdong »

Half the album could be interchanged with any song from the first two. However, the other half sees him branching out a bit, finally.

It is a great album just because it has some songs that are different. He is a great artist, and i am glad he is changing it up a bit.

I saw him in Vancouver with Ben Harper two summers ago, saw him last September with G-love and Donavon Frankenreiter in Toronto. And i just got tickets to see him next september in Toronto. Great live show.
lovebuzz
Still thinking about a new title

Post by lovebuzz »

i think JJ hides behind mediocrity all too often. i love that he's working with G Love, saw them on SNL this past weekend, though the only NAILS part of the gig was G Love. ben harper rocks, too.

i'm going to steal a listen and consider this purchase.
i bet i won't spend the 12-13 bucks though...
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

I'll RACK dude, just because when he started out, he was exclusively distributed by CDBaby.

You people whine and cry about the record companies ruining music, yet when CDBaby gives you a chance to actually DO something about it, you don't take it.

Anyhow, JJ is pretty deece easy-listening. Haven't checked out the new one yet, but his prior stuff, while not being 'blow you away' calibre, is certainly easy on the ears, and unoffensive to just about everyone.

If you can listen to The Horizon Has Been Defeated without tapping your toe, you need a defibrillator.
I got 99 problems but the 'vid ain't one