Let's go ahead and see how many haters are still out there.

It's the 19th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

AP's Self of Steam
Crack Whore

Re: Let's go ahead and see how many haters are still out there.

Post by AP's Self of Steam »

Get fucked, you fat fucking douche.
Atomic Punk wrote:A shit troll is threatening me now?
velocet
"Q-Town"

Post by velocet »

Good evening, Mr. shutyomouth.

I see you're less interested in informal discussion, and more intrigued by inciting a pile-on, but I was wondering if you'd entertain a couple football related questions.

1. You're an Auburn fan, correct? I watch zero CF, so what can you tell me about Jason Campbell? I know I can look up things w/google but fan impressions have that extra dimension that stats etc don't always relate.

2. Speaking of fan impressions, what is Jerry Glanville's overall rep with FalconFans? From an outsider's POV, I'd say he did right by your franchise for the most part.

You know, I like this interwebs communication dealio. I'm always about appreciating the blessing of even some of the most taken for granted things. I can ask FalconFan about his team, or, like I did years ago at SCIII, ask ChiefFan what it was like when Joe Montana came to their team. Got good replies to that, well except one guy was sorta pissed off by the fact the question was even asked. It was War Wagon and he was pretty aggressive in his attitude about wanting to know why I was asking about that historic trade THEN (circa 2000).

Well just like I couldn't ask you about Glanville in the early '90's, how the fukk was I supposed to ask ChiefFan about the situation in the same era? It's always funny what minor nothings can do to set one off.

velocet
Tug McGraw
Fuckin' Noob

Post by Tug McGraw »

I coined the phrase, You gotta believe. The only thing I believe now is that this place is in serious need of a toe-tag being dropped on it.
Rack the baseball trolls
Ninety percent I'll spend on good times, women and Irish Whiskey. The other ten percent I'll probably waste.
War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by War Wagon »

velocet wrote:I can ask FalconFan about his team, or, like I did years ago at SCIII, ask ChiefFan what it was like when Joe Montana came to their team. Got good replies to that, well except one guy was sorta pissed off by the fact the question was even asked. It was War Wagon and he was pretty aggressive in his attitude about wanting to know why I was asking about that historic trade THEN (circa 2000).
Are ye daft man?

Pretty sure that was TNW, velo, and no, I wasn't the least bit angry or aggressive. It was an honest question, and I gave you an honest answer.
velocet
"Q-Town"

Post by velocet »

It was so at SC. So there. It was just after you switched from KC DAVE to the legendary nic you now sport.

I'm pretty damn straight about this, WW. It's not like I posted it where you wouldn't see it, fukker!

:mrgreen:
Mister Bushice
Drinking all the beer Luther left behind

Post by Mister Bushice »

Papa Willie wrote:Cool. Some things NEVER change - like "I'll talk to him via shit troll, as I'm too much of a rooster-cock loving pansy to show myself..... :D
AP's Self of Steam wrote:Get fucked, you fat fucking douche.
You're wrong. AP's Self of Steam is about all that's left of him around these parts.
Goober McTuber
World Renowned Last Word Whore

Post by Goober McTuber »

Papa Willie wrote:It's been a long time, and I barely remember some of you guys, but let's start it.

The Goober Tuber guy. Never have known who he/she was, but the hate/obsession was always there, and continues after 8 years (I reckon).
Uhhh, yeah, you regularly post on a board that has an entire forum devoted to how much other boards are obsessed with tards.net, and I'm obsessing? You're really funny in a retarded sort of way. Particularly the idea that you're worth hating. Nice to see you again. Yawn.

Time to run back to tards.net and tell all your buddies about how you got everyone here all worked up, right lardass?
Joe in PB wrote: Yeah I'm the dumbass
schmick, speaking about Larry Nassar's pubescent and prepubescent victims wrote: They couldn't even kick that doctors ass

Seems they rather just lay there, get fucked and play victim
Goober McTuber

Post by Goober McTuber »

Right, Lardspray, you've never noticed me at all, but you remember me making comments about .net and about you. Feel free to start linking those up anytime. You are the poster child for taking these boards too seriously, you stupid fat fuck. :lol:

But, hey, have a nice day and whatsuch. :wink:
schmick, speaking about Larry Nassar's pubescent and prepubescent victims wrote: They couldn't even kick that doctors ass

Goober McTuber

Post by Goober McTuber »

Papa Willie wrote:
Goober McTuber wrote:Right, Lardspray, you've never noticed me at all, but you remember me making comments about .net and about you. Feel free to start linking those up anytime. You are the poster child for taking these boards too seriously, you stupid fat fuck. :lol:

But, hey, have a nice day and whatsuch. :wink:

People bring these cute little things up over there from time to time. But seriously - you're not a very important poster.

Run along now, lil' guy. We've established the fact that you still hate me after all these years. Did I steal your girlfriend from you or something? I really don't know.....

You really don't catch on very fast, do you? You're not wort hating. You're not worth any serious consideration whatsoever. And once again, you feeling that posters are "important" or "not important" only emphasizes how seriously you take this shit. :lol:

RevLimiter
Count Chunkula

Post by RevLimiter »

R-Jack wrote:Please people. Keep the peace.

You're both worthless. Okay?

Okay.
Kinda what I thought too.
T1B- THE place to be for fun, informative sports talk....or NOT:
Wet-Brained Fucktard wrote:I know we here like to talk shit and we do tend to get, how you say, immature at times. At some points, the banter on a board like this can be somewhat childish. It happens.
Goober McTuber

Post by Goober McTuber »

Papa Willie wrote:R-Jack's right. Get over it, Goob. Let's be buddies. :D
Get over what, tubby? You're the one that's concerned with my "importance". :lol:

RevLimiter
Count Chunkula

Post by RevLimiter »

R-Jack wrote:
RevLimiter wrote: Kinda what I thought too.
Of course it is, seeing how someone said it first.
Doesn't apply in this case, since I didn't C&P it.

Now run along, little guy.
Wet-Brained Fucktard wrote:I know we here like to talk shit and we do tend to get, how you say, immature at times. At some points, the banter on a board like this can be somewhat childish. It happens.
Goober McTuber

Post by Goober McTuber »

Papa Willie wrote:
Goober McTuber wrote:
Papa Willie wrote:R-Jack's right. Get over it, Goob. Let's be buddies. :D
Get over what, tubby? You're the one that's concerned with my "importance". :lol:
Okay. Going through life hating shutyomouth ain't no way to live, son. Life's too fat and short.

See, you're still fantasizing about being worth people hating you. That's kind of funny. In a pathetic sort of way. :lol:

Mister Bushice
Drinking all the beer Luther left behind

Post by Mister Bushice »

RevLimiter wrote:
Papa Willie wrote:
Somewhere, tectonic plates are weeping.
RevLimiter
Count Chunkula

Post by RevLimiter »

R-Jack wrote:But for you to pass it off as your own thought you have to have read it from someone else first.
Only in your pea-sized mind, Sport.
See how that works? Of course you don't.
I see exactly how you work, you ankle-biting fucktard. Same Bat-time, same Bat-channel. See Rjge, you've become FAR too predictable.
Try to run along without breaking any pavement, big guy.
Oh yeah, ANOTHER "fat joke".....gee Rjge, your wittyness clearly knows MUCHO boundaries, especially considering you're not exactly the model of fitness your damn self. I pity you.
RevLimiter
Count Chunkula

Post by RevLimiter »

Mister Bushice wrote:
RevLimiter wrote:
Papa Willie wrote:
And everywhere else anybody reading your posts are doing the same. Coincidence? I think NOT.
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

Mister Bushice wrote:
RevLimiter wrote:
Papa Willie wrote:
werd.

Anybody ever hear of the new madrid fault line? Runs pretty much between 'spray and paula. Site of one of the worstest earfquakes in US history. You big fellas better settle down or there just might be a whole lotta shakin' goin' on in the TN, AR,KY,IL,MO border area.

It would be traggic. Property damages could run into the tens of dollars.
mvscal wrote:The only precious metals in a SHTF scenario are lead and brass.
indyfrisco
Pro Bonfire

Post by indyfrisco »

28 posts in 16 hours including sleep. Yep.. This is shutyomouth.
Goober McTuber wrote:One last post...
MgoBlue-LightSpecial
Eternal Scobode

Post by MgoBlue-LightSpecial »

Damn, dude. How can you go a full 12 rounds with Paul? I'd rather watch somebody watching paint dry.
BSmack
2005 and 2010 JFFL Champion

Post by BSmack »

R-Jack wrote:
RevLimiter wrote:Oh yeah, ANOTHER "fat joke".....gee Rjge, your wittyness clearly knows MUCHO boundaries, especially considering you're not exactly the model of fitness your damn self. I pity you.
:lol: @ :paul:

Hey, I freely admit I've been in better shape and I would like to get back. I may not be in the best shape of my life, but even at my worst, I never looked like somebodys "before" photo.
What Paulie will never understand is that he would have taken so much less flack had he just posted "Yep, that's me" instead of blaming his winter coat for his Twinkie addiction.
"Once upon a time, dinosaurs didn't have families. They lived in the woods and ate their children. It was a golden age."

—Earl Sinclair

"I do have respect for authority even though I throw jelly dicks at them.

- Antonio Brown
BSmack
2005 and 2010 JFFL Champion

Post by BSmack »

Papa Willie wrote:Is Paul KC Kid/Kaley or just somebody entirely different like KC Paul? Who the hell is Rev Limiter? Goober's right - y'all get me a fucking program guide!
Rev Limiter= KFC Paul
"Once upon a time, dinosaurs didn't have families. They lived in the woods and ate their children. It was a golden age."

—Earl Sinclair

"I do have respect for authority even though I throw jelly dicks at them.

- Antonio Brown
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

Papa Willie wrote:
Jerry was funny. He's much better suited for coaching college, though, as he's more of a "rah rah"/high on emotion type coach. He's a lot smarter than most people give him credit for, too. Even though he was into the run & shoot when he was in ATL, he was a damned good Defensive Coach. He led the Falcons in '77 to a 14 game defensive scoring record (believe it was only 107 points)... The "Grits Blitz" as they called it. I think Falcon fans would be happier than hell to have him back right now, as we couldn't possibly be in a shittier position

He still is funny. He's the HC at Portland State. And he still employs the Gritz Blitz. And the Godfather, Mouse Davis is the OC, so they're bringing back the Run and Shoot. In his first season here, without having time and without recruiting the proper personnel for it, PSU was pretty miserable. It should start improving next season, assuming someone doesn't lure Jerry back to the Falcons, which would probably pay at least 10 times what he makes at PSU. Fuck it, it's 1AA, run all the gimmik offenses you want. Although even at 1AA, cutting his teeth at his first college HC gig isn't going to be an easy road, playing in the same conference as 1AA powerhouses Montana and Montana State, who really ain't fucking around at the 1AA level... they take that shit seriously.

The Run and Shoot (did I mention more than 300 times that the R&S came from my high school?) really doesn't have much to do with Glanville, other than his long close associations with the guys who pioneered it, Mouse Davis and his protoge June Jones... and a couple of other nut-lickers who have tried to take credit for what Mouse has done over the years.

As far as funny -- Jerry came on the local corporate-nightmare hard rock station once a week during the season. A few days before the first day, he went on there and announced his retirement as Portland State head coach, so he could tell Mouse that HE retired undefeated as a college head coach.

Same old Glanville. Rumor has it Elvis had box seats for some of the home games, too.
I got 99 problems but the 'vid ain't one
ucantdoitdoggieSTyle2
Eternal Scobode

Post by ucantdoitdoggieSTyle2 »

Welcome back, Muffin Top. Your 47 posts/day just may double the traffic in this shithole.
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

Papa Willie wrote:A few days before the first day, he went on there and announced his retirement as Portland State head coach, so he could tell Mouse that HE retired undefeated as a college head coach.
Ya - I knew he'd gone to Portland State, but he's already quit?

Fuck, forgive me. It's been a long time, and I'd forgotten that you need jokes explained to you.

No, he didn't quit. He coached PSU to a 3-8 record. I'm guessing if he can't do better than that next season with at least a few of his R&S recruits, his tenure might be short. But I doubt PSU is going to find a better, more high profile coach for $130K.
I got 99 problems but the 'vid ain't one
Goober McTuber

Post by Goober McTuber »

Goober McTuber wrote: Time to run back to tards.net and tell all your buddies about how you got everyone here all worked up, right lardass?
http://www.thetrolls.net/phpbb2/viewtopic.php?t=24503" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

:lol: :lol: :lol:

TitfuckMaxipad wrote:I don't know. Seriously - over the last 2 years, I've probably only stopped by about 4-5 times.

Dog
Elwood

Post by Dog »

Goober McTuber wrote:
Goober McTuber wrote: Time to run back to tards.net and tell all your buddies about how you got everyone here all worked up, right lardass?
http://www.thetrolls.net/phpbb2/viewtopic.php?t=24503" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Wow. This guy really does take himself a little too seriously. I'm waiting with baited breath the thread at mag7forum that he's going to start.
Religious Warfare: Adults arguing over who has the best imaginary friend.
Bizzarofelice
I wanna be a bear

Post by Bizzarofelice »

actually it was Biggie's daughter who coined the phrase
why is my neighborhood on fire
Invictus
H.N.I.C.

Post by Invictus »

What's good Back Row, Middle?

You ever go to a website called soul sides? Bookmark is on my work puter. 'S nails.
by ucantdoitdoggieSTyle2 on Fri Jul 20, 2007 10:30 am
ucantdoitdoggieSTyle2 wrote:

Right. Because unlike you, I actually respond to Vic. He's a funny poster
Bizzarofelice
I wanna be a bear

Post by Bizzarofelice »

word, black. I check out soul side all dee time. Funky 16 corners has a good site, as well.
http://funky16corners.wordpress.com/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

goofy disco shit that I love
http://discodelivery.blogspot.com/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

MY 314 fave
http://www.byroncrawford.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

I fiend over music blogs.
why is my neighborhood on fire
Smackie Chan
Eternal Scobode

Post by Smackie Chan »

MgoBlue-LightSpecial wrote:Damn, dude. How can you go a full 12 rounds with Paul? I'd rather watch somebody watching paint dry.
I like to stick around for the encore, when Paul eats the paint chips. Twelve rounds is bound to build up an appetite.
"They say that I have no hits and that I’m difficult to work with. And they say that like it’s a bad thing!”

Tom Waits