Someone's got to....FSU to suspend TWENTY for cheating

Fuck Jim Delany

Moderators: 88BuckeyeGrad, Left Seater, buckeye_in_sc

SunCoastSooner
Reported Bible Thumper

Re:

Post by SunCoastSooner »

Nolesy wrote:UF has a sic football program now and looks like a lock to win the NC next year. Add to that a newly crowned hiesman winner. Yet Trim monkey finds his joy in FSU fucking up. That pretty well sums up Bucrexie's entire play. That and the fact that he went Houdini last year until the Gaytes won the NC.
Now to further prove my point, watch dude fire back with some f-bombs, Call FSU cheating scum, claim BODE or say for the umteenth time that Bowden wears diapers.

Are you on drugs? Oklahoma, Ohio State, Kansas, and Mizzou return as much if not more of their teams than Florida does. Florida is by no means a "lock" to win anything next year. If I had to put out a shot in the dark call for next years top 5 WAYYYYYY preseason for 08-09 it would be...

1. Oklahoma
2, Ohio State
3. Florida
4. Mizzou
5. Kansas

Things look pretty damn sweet for the future of the Big 12 if Kansas and Mizzou weren't flukes this year...
BSmack wrote:I can certainly infer from that blurb alone that you are self righteous, bible believing, likely a Baptist or Presbyterian...
Miryam wrote:but other than that, it's cool, man. you're a christer.
LTS TRN 2 wrote:Okay, Sunny, yer cards are on table as a flat-out Christer.
T REX
Eternal Scobode

Re: Someone's got to....FSU to suspend TWENTY for cheating

Post by T REX »

Drugs has nothing to do with it. Pre-season means nothing.....absolutely nothing. UF will have a very hard road next year. However, they will be stacked all over....the offense will actually be better than this year's version with the additions of Rainey, Moody, and Williams in the backfield. Defensively, BIG JOHN BROWN will be eligible and put Torrey Davis next to him and wow....the talented def backfield will have experience. UF will be in the mix....hard to guarantee anything these days.

Now, did Kansas and Missouri even play a full schedule? I mean teams like OU, UT, NU, A&M....you know....the tough teams in your conference? Claiming they are good teams without actually playing your tough in conference foes is LAUGHABLE...

Kansas Football Schedule and Results
DATE OPPONENT RESULT/TIME RECORD/TICKETS
September 1 Central Michigan W 52-7 1-0 (0-0)
September 8 Southeastern Louisiana W 62-0 2-0 (0-0)
September 15 Toledo W 45-13 3-0 (0-0)
September 22 Florida International W 55-3 4-0 (0-0)
October 6 at No. 24 Kansas State W 30-24 5-0 (1-0)
October 13 Baylor W 58-10 6-0 (2-0)
October 20 at Colorado W 19-14 7-0 (3-0)
October 27 at Texas A&M W 19-11 8-0 (4-0)
November 3 Nebraska W 76-39 9-0 (5-0)
November 10 at Oklahoma State W 43-28 10-0 (6-0)
November 17 Iowa State W 45-7 11-0 (7-0)
November 24 No. 4 Missouri L 36-28 11-1 (7-1)
January 3 vs No. 3 Virginia Tech 8:00 PM ET Fox Tickets

So NO Texas or Oklahoma? And you are coming in here tooting their horn?

Maybe their schedule beefs up a tad.....like to see how they play then. Otherwise, I think you are going a little overboard there chief.
Back-to-Back-to-Back National Champions

Florida Gators: Champions in Basketball '06, Football '06, and Basketball '07
Degenerate
Eternal Scobode

Post by Degenerate »

T REX wrote: Now, did Kansas and Missouri even play a full schedule? I mean teams like OU, UT, NU, A&M....you know....the tough teams in your conference? Claiming they are good teams without actually playing your tough in conference foes is LAUGHABLE...

Maybe their schedule beefs up a tad.....like to see how they play then. Otherwise, I think you are going a little overboard there chief.
Yet another dumbfuck who actually considers Texas one of the "good" Big XII teams. Go join whatever FSU retard that was on here hyping them the same week UT was in the lower half...of their own division.

Cry all you want about Kansas's schedule. Who did UT play this year?

How did UT do at home to Kansas State, a team KU beat in Manhattan? How did UT do in College Station, where KU won? How did UT do at home against a Nebraska? They needed to rally from ten down in the fourth. Kansas gave them their worst loss ever.

If anyone was lucky, it was the Longhorns not having Kansas or Missouri on the schedule.
Mr T
Riverboat Gambler

Post by Mr T »

Degenerate wrote: Yet another dumbfuck who actually considers Texas one of the "good" Big XII teams. Go join whatever FSU retard that was on here hyping them the same week UT was in the lower half...of their own division.
I was hyping them. I hyped them and said they would finish in the Top 4 of the Big XII. The Big XII retards, Mizzou and Kansas fans, jumped on me.

BTW...
Texas 5-3 in the BigXII. 9-3 overall. 4th in the Big XII. Yeah, I forgot they are not one of the good Big XII teams considering they only have one good team in the whole conference.

:lol:
TheJON wrote:What does the winner get? Because if it's a handjob from Frisco, I'd like to campaign for my victory.
T REX
Eternal Scobode

Post by T REX »

Bingo!

Bulls-eye!

Hit a nerve there pal?

Mr T
Riverboat Gambler

Post by Mr T »

Dont agree with me.

It makes me look wrong.
TheJON wrote:What does the winner get? Because if it's a handjob from Frisco, I'd like to campaign for my victory.
T REX
Eternal Scobode

Post by T REX »

F U

T REX
Eternal Scobode

Post by T REX »

Degenerate wrote:
T REX wrote: Now, did Kansas and Missouri even play a full schedule? I mean teams like OU, UT, NU, A&M....you know....the tough teams in your conference? Claiming they are good teams without actually playing your tough in conference foes is LAUGHABLE...

Yet another dumbfuck who actually considers Texas one of the "good" Big XII teams. Go join whatever FSU retard that was on here hyping them the same week UT was in the lower half...of their own division.

Cry all you want about Kansas's schedule. Who did UT play this year?

How did UT do at home to Kansas State, a team KU beat in Manhattan? How did UT do in College Station, where KU won? How did UT do at home against a Nebraska? They needed to rally from ten down in the fourth. Kansas gave them their worst loss ever.

If anyone was lucky, it was the Longhorns not having Kansas or Missouri on the schedule.
10-3 is NOT good?

I am FAR from a Longhorn fan but your post is downright fucking stupid.

Your little brother complex is showing.

Back into obscurity.