Someone's got to....FSU to suspend TWENTY for cheating

Fuck Jim Delany

Moderators: 88BuckeyeGrad, Left Seater, buckeye_in_sc

Mr T
Riverboat Gambler

Post by Mr T »

T REX wrote:
Mr T wrote:. How do you know for sure that a kid cheated or didnt cheat? .
Uhhhh....just throwing this out there.....they all get 100% or close to it? Or they all get the same answer wrong? I'm sure there are plenty of ways to "figure it out".
And if a kid wasnt cheating but falls into those categories? I guess we should just throw them all under the bus. If you took that class, you are getting punished.

A multiple choice test is a little tougher to check for plagarism. That is why this investigation has gone on as long as it has. If a kid says he didnt cheat and you have zero proof, other than he got a good grade, makes for a hard case.

Lets just look at the legal system trixie:
OJ got off for murder even though the blood was on his clothes and in his car.
TheJON wrote:What does the winner get? Because if it's a handjob from Frisco, I'd like to campaign for my victory.
Mr T
Riverboat Gambler

Post by Mr T »

T REX wrote: Also, how come the NCAA could find the truth but your own school couldn't? You guys had months, they had a week and got to the bottom.
As far as I know the NCAA has yet to investigate anything Trixie.

Please tell me where you read that.
TheJON wrote:What does the winner get? Because if it's a handjob from Frisco, I'd like to campaign for my victory.
T REX
Eternal Scobode

Post by T REX »

Right ONLINE dude.......

"NCAA Investigators Visit Campus

NCAA investigators have appeared on campus, and at the NCAA's urging, FSU conducted a more thorough probe that resulted in more football players being implicated. As of Tuesday, only two football players have been publicly linked to the case, senior receiver Joslin Shaw of Plant City and sophomore defensive end Kevin McNeil. Shaw was forced to sit out FSU's first four games before being cleared. McNeil missed the entire season. With news that nearly a third of the 85-man roster could be unavailable for the Music City Bowl, FSU's coaching staff is scrambling to cope."

Google it and there are several sources!
Back-to-Back-to-Back National Champions

Florida Gators: Champions in Basketball '06, Football '06, and Basketball '07
Mr T
Riverboat Gambler

Post by Mr T »

T REX wrote:Right ONLINE dude.......

"NCAA Investigators Visit Campus

NCAA investigators have appeared on campus, and at the NCAA's urging, FSU conducted a more thorough probe that resulted in more football players being implicated. As of Tuesday, only two football players have been publicly linked to the case, senior receiver Joslin Shaw of Plant City and sophomore defensive end Kevin McNeil. Shaw was forced to sit out FSU's first four games before being cleared. McNeil missed the entire season. With news that nearly a third of the 85-man roster could be unavailable for the Music City Bowl, FSU's coaching staff is scrambling to cope."

Google it and there are several sources!
All my sources...Ny Times, Ncaafootball.net, warchant.com, espn.com, ect.

All say FSU has been conducting the only investigation.

Can I get a link to where you pulled that up?

Is it gatorbait.net? Or some pro-gator paper?
T REX
Eternal Scobode

Post by T REX »

LOL!!!

I got this from a link off of Warchant. The NCAA hasn't "officially" investigated. It looks like they came down for a week and helped after they didn't think FSU did a very good job.

SunCoastSooner
Reported Bible Thumper

Post by SunCoastSooner »

I don't think grades compared to test scores is a very good indicator either of cheating to be honest. In college I was a slacker, no doubt about it. I knew I was more intelligent than at least 95% of people I ever had a class with from Kindergarten through college. The assignments even for much of college just simply did not challenge me and in return I tended to procrastinate on everything, wait until the last minute to complete assignments and such. But when came down time to take and exam I was nails. Lots of kids are like that.
BSmack wrote:I can certainly infer from that blurb alone that you are self righteous, bible believing, likely a Baptist or Presbyterian...
Miryam wrote:but other than that, it's cool, man. you're a christer.
LTS TRN 2 wrote:Okay, Sunny, yer cards are on table as a flat-out Christer.
Mr T
Riverboat Gambler

Post by Mr T »

T REX wrote: I got this from a link off of Warchant.
Yet you still cant come up with the link after me asking two or three times for one.
The NCAA hasn't "officially" investigated.
HAHAHA....you dumbfuck. That is what I have been saying.

Go back to sucking tebows cock you dumb piece of shit
T REX
Eternal Scobode

Post by T REX »

http://floridastate.rivals.com/content.asp?CID=90758

Scroll down to December 19th and click on this one....

FSU thrown for big loss - Tampa Tribune

http://www2.tbo.com/content/2007/dec/19 ... -cheating/

Dumb piece of shit?

Too funny fucking funny......

Goober McTuber
World Renowned Last Word Whore

Post by Goober McTuber »

T REX wrote:Dumb piece of shit?
Sounds about right to me.
Joe in PB wrote: Yeah I'm the dumbass
schmick, speaking about Larry Nassar's pubescent and prepubescent victims wrote: They couldn't even kick that doctors ass

Seems they rather just lay there, get fucked and play victim
Mr T
Riverboat Gambler

Post by Mr T »

T REX wrote: Dumb piece of shit?

Too funny fucking funny......
yes you are a dumb piece of shit.

I read both your links. Both say FSU has been the only one conducting the investigation. NCAA sent people down to tallahassee to oversee what we were doing on the investigation.

Words cannot describe how stupid you are.
T REX
Eternal Scobode

Post by T REX »

Mr T wrote: NCAA sent people down to tallahassee to oversee what we were doing on the investigation.

WTF???????

Are you that fucking obtuse? When the NCAA is done with you I'm going to laugh my ass off.

AND they determined that FSU had NOT investigated enough. Why do you think that is? FSU didn't want to get to teh bottom of this one. This is a huge black eye and an embarrassment beyond any arrests. This goes to the very fabric of the Athletic Dept and the integrity of the school.

You guys are in some serious trouble. Academic fraud.....conspiracy to committ academic fraud?

Cicero
Unintentional Humorist

Post by Cicero »

It's an Academic issue, not an Athletic one. FSU football players made up 5% of the class and more than half the class looks to have cheated. It's not like someone in the Athletic Dept gave them the answers. It was the Instructor who ran a bullshit 2000 level online class. The players deserved to be punished b/c they made bad judgement, but the Athletic Dept wasnt responsible for the cheating. I think they could have dug deeper in the initial investigation, but FSU is trying to be as pro-active at this point as possible.

TREX, FSU might lose a scholly or two but it isnt going to be as bad as you are hoping for.
Mr T
Riverboat Gambler

Post by Mr T »

T REX wrote: AND they determined that FSU had NOT investigated enough. Why do you think that is? FSU didn't want to get to teh bottom of this one.
Mr T wrote: Words cannot describe how stupid you are.

FSU has been conducting this whole investigation for a while. We notified the NCAA on the matter. Its not like FSU has been hiding anything.

Are you done shooting up bricks, trixie?
SoCalTrjn
2007 CFB Board Bitch

Post by SoCalTrjn »

USC is letting players take on line classes and cheat off eachother?
T REX
Eternal Scobode

Post by T REX »

Mr T wrote:
T REX wrote: AND they determined that FSU had NOT investigated enough. Why do you think that is? FSU didn't want to get to teh bottom of this one.
Mr T wrote: Words cannot describe how stupid you are.

FSU has been conducting this whole investigation for a while. We notified the NCAA on the matter. Its not like FSU has been hiding anything.

Are you done shooting up bricks, trixie?
Uhhhhh.....FSU fans...police your own. FSU spent MONTHS and only came up with 2 football players? The NCAA comes to "help" for ONE week and "helps" find 23 MORE PLAYERS?????

BUWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!

You look like a complete iodot right now. Listen, shitbag, from what I read off of WARCHANT, FSU only investigated back ONE semester and the NCAA URGED them to go back further(three semesters). Which would rule some players INELIGIBLE during the current season. Bowden may vacate some victories pal. Get your head out of the sand.

How's that for a fucking brick!? Stick up your ass.

BUWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!! Cheating scum.

Nolesy
Eternal Scobode

Post by Nolesy »

UF has a sic football program now and looks like a lock to win the NC next year. Add to that a newly crowned hiesman winner. Yet Trim monkey finds his joy in FSU fucking up. That pretty well sums up Bucrexie's entire play. That and the fact that he went Houdini last year until the Gaytes won the NC.
Now to further prove my point, watch dude fire back with some f-bombs, Call FSU cheating scum, claim BODE or say for the umteenth time that Bowden wears diapers.
Fuck the ACLU. It will always be Merry Christmas to me.

Barrack Obama is lib speak for Jimmy Carter
TheChief
Elwood

Post by TheChief »

STATEMENT OF T.K. WETHERELL,
PRESIDENT, FLORIDA STATE UNIVERSITY,
REGARDING NCAA INVESTIGATION

TALLAHASSEE, Fla. -- Florida State University deeply regrets that the misconduct of a few has affected so many.

It is important to understand that the violations focused on a poorly structured online course, lack of attention to detail by a faculty member, and insufficient oversight by the athletic department of one rogue tutor –- all coming together to result in a "contaminated" class.

No coaches were involved, and the student-athletes, who come from a number of sports, did not enroll in the course with the intent to do anything wrong. However, a university-employed tutor provided inappropriate help on exams, without the request of the student-athletes in many cases. But in the final analysis, these students made the decision to use the answers provided for an online exam, and they are suffering the consequences.

We are committed to doing everything we can to ensure that this does not happen again. While we continue to implement corrective actions on the academic side, we also are appreciative of the National Collegiate Athletics Association and the Atlantic Coast Conference for their assistance as we work through the necessary punitive actions regarding athletics eligibility.

To prevent this kind of situation from developing again, the university's provost has taken action to tighten academic controls, especially in regard to online courses. Specifically, the university has taken the following actions:

· Modified the structure of the "contaminated" course;

· Moved all tests for online classes to a testing center that requires a photographic ID and a pass code for students to enter; and

· Required that all tests for online classes be overseen by proctors who have no connection to the athletic department.

These steps and others will bolster procedures that support academic integrity. We expect to provide a report to the NCAA governing body in early 2008.
T REX
Eternal Scobode

Post by T REX »

Spin/damage control......one rogue tutor? A third of your football team? Eat up everything they put in front you.

Cicero
Unintentional Humorist

Post by Cicero »

TRex, I don't expect you to know the specifics since you aren't close to the program, but the football team comprised 5 percent of the class i.e. they weren't the only students taking advantage of the tutor's answers. This is more of an Academic issue than Athletic one. It was a bullshit class that the instructor decided to give them the answers. They were stupid for taking them, but so were the 300 non-athletes in the class. This wasn't a class that was only full of football players and the Athletic Dept gave them the answers.
Mr T
Riverboat Gambler

Post by Mr T »

T REX wrote: Uhhhhh.....FSU fans...police your own. FSU spent MONTHS and only came up with 2 football players? The NCAA comes to "help" for ONE week and "helps" find 23 MORE PLAYERS?????
Yeah because the NCAA was investigating the matter, Right? haha
You look like a complete iodot right now. Listen, shitbag, from what I read off of WARCHANT, FSU only investigated back ONE semester and the NCAA URGED them to go back further(three semesters). Which would rule some players INELIGIBLE during the current season. Bowden may vacate some victories pal. Get your head out of the sand.
First part of your post the NCAA is investigating and the second part FSU is investigating. Stick with one or the other.

Oh my lord, FSU might have to vacate some victories. But what about our great season? HAHA...you dont even know who the players are yet trixie. It was a lower level class. The majority could be all Redshirts and Walk-Ons. Keep digging into imaginationland while the adults sit and wait to see what happens.
TheChief
Elwood

Post by TheChief »

T REX wrote:Spin/damage control......one rogue tutor? A third of your football team? Eat up everything they put in front you.
I posted TK's statement for the Nole fans to read. I take it for what it is. Did I mention anything about "eating it up"?

I try very hard to respect everyone on this board, but you make it difficult when you continuously melt when posters like Killian and Nolesy repeatedly get the best of you.....and now you are teetering on melting on an issue that concerns FSU and not UF....you are a piece of work man.

Last year you get run from here only to return when the Gators become relevant and yet you never answer why you are back...you just say we are all stupid and replay the same old smack....blah blah blah...?

Dear God man get a hold of yourself.
TheChief
Elwood

Post by TheChief »

Supposedly this is the starting depth chart for KY:
QB - Weatherford
RB - Smith/Parker
FB - Holloway
OL - Hudson, McMahon, Boatman, Bellamy, Overmyer
TE - Frady
WR - Fagg, Carr

DE - Boston, Brown
DT - Fluellen, Dunbar
LB - Hayes, Smith, Nicholson
CB - Garvin, Carter
S - Williams, Rolle

P - Gano
K - Cismesia

Not bad really for starters....Rose, P-Rob, Watson, Ball, Guion, and Thacker look to be the casulties of the investigation....
T REX
Eternal Scobode

Post by T REX »

I ran myself dickhead....how has nolesy EVER got the best of me.....and listen shiotbag nolefans, the NCAA is involved whether you like it or not.

Your program is a complete joke....the laughing stock of college football. Your coach drools and doesn't even know his own players names. You are having de-committs left and right. UF has ripped you four in a row and that ain't changing anytime soon.

Run? How's it feel to become obsolete in the realm of college football. How does it feel to be Florida's and Urban's bitch?

Cheating, lying scumbags...the whole lot of you.

FSU, the next Notre Dame! BUWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!

Have fun on probation dickheads.

Merry Christmas!!!!!

Nolesy
Eternal Scobode

Post by Nolesy »

T REX wrote:I ran myself dickhead....how has nolesy EVER got the best of me.....and listen shiotbag nolefans, the NCAA is involved whether you like it or not.

Your program is a complete joke....the laughing stock of college football. Your coach drools and doesn't even know his own players names. You are having de-committs left and right. UF has ripped you four in a row and that ain't changing anytime soon.

Run? How's it feel to become obsolete in the realm of college football. How does it feel to be Florida's and Urban's bitch?

Merry Christmas!!!!!
As predicted Trim monkey responds with the bodecard along with the Bowden drooles card plus the lying scum bag card. All of this in yet another one of his infamous melts. Even though I predicted this response, I have never got the best of trimrex, yea right.

Nolesy
Eternal Scobode

Post by Nolesy »

Trim monkey, please consider getting a little profesional help. Dude if you keep melting down like this I am afraid we will see on CNN one day going postal employee . Seriously , you really appear to be at the breaking point.

Killian
Good crossing pattern target

Post by Killian »

Don't forget the shot at ND, as well.

Pussy only shows up after his team wins and then starts running his mouth.
"Well, my wife assassinated my sexual identity, and my children are eating my dreams." -Louis CK
Cicero
Unintentional Humorist

Post by Cicero »

De-commiting left and right? Link?
WolverineSteve
2012 CFB Bowl Jeopardy Champ

Post by WolverineSteve »

The Bowl game is probably lost, the real issue is going forward. How many guys will be missing and for how long next year?

Is Jimbo off to WVU?

Why were so many people cheating in a cupcake course like Music History?

FSU is at a critical juncture right now. Maybe this should be Bobby's last game and the reigns should be handed of to Jimbo sooner than later in order to keep him in Tally. Is WVU the better job/program right now anyhow? I think an arguement could be made either way. It should be an interesting off season in Seminole land.
"Gentlemen, it is better to have died as a small boy than to fumble this football."
-John Heisman

"Any street urchin can shout applause in victory, but it takes character to stand fast in defeat. One is noise --- the other, loyalty." Fielding Yost

Go Blue!
Mr T
Riverboat Gambler

Post by Mr T »

We will be missing up to 25 guys, because of the academic scandal, for the bowl game. And I think 11 more for other reasons, injury or for a violation of team policy.

36 total gone for a game most didnt see FSU winning before hand. But like chief said most the skill players will be playing.

The suspended will also miss three games at the start of next season but we play two cupcake D1AA :oops: teams out the gate.

Trixie freaking out has made a bad situation pretty fun. Thanks for letting us noles get a laugh during these bad times.
Cicero
Unintentional Humorist

Post by Cicero »

WolverineSteve,

The players caught cheating made up 5% of the class. It's not that the class was hard but it had an enrollment of 400 kids b/c it was a cake class. So cake that one of the instructors gave almost the whole class the answers for the test. There were other athletes in the class on the soccer, volleyball and baseball team and 250+ non-athletes. ESPN is talking as if the football players were the only ones given the answers. The instructor gave them out and most of the class too advantage of it. ESPN is sensationalizing things like always.

As for next year, luckily FSU has scheduled two cream puffs to start the year, so their absences wont affect the games(hopefully). The third of the game year will probably be against Colorado or Clemson, and that is where their absences will affect the game.

It was reported today that it looks like the NCAA isnt going to duel anymore punishment on FSU, other than what FSU has already inflicted on itself.

The number of players out due to the cheating incident is 23, and the remaining 11 are all due to injury but if you listened to ESPN, it sounds like additonal suspensions were handed out.

FSU is going to get taken to the wood shed on Dec 31st, but I think next year FSU will come out okay if the NCAA doesnt duel out any punishment of their own.

Jimbo isn't going anywhere. He has said twice this week that he wants to be at FSU. Some people in the media just wont let it go and want to stir up shit.
T REX
Eternal Scobode

Post by T REX »

http://www2.tbo.com/content/2007/dec/22 ... s-breaking

FSU....skidmark on the underpants of college football. A punchline.

It's all over warchant dude, the cracks are forming......your committs are getting a lot of calls from OSU, UNC, UM, UF, UGA, LSU, USC

Blount is decommitting and Wells is wavering. It's starting. What's funny is FSU has been off the radar for awhile now....7-6, 7-6, next year???? probably the same.

After the wheels come off this class, you can stick a fork in the program. Booby will have completely come full circle. He made the program and now is going to destroy it......hell, its well on its way to being destroyed.

Merry Christmas Nolies!

T REX
Eternal Scobode

Post by T REX »

edit: up to 36 players now including injuries and academic ineligibles

TheChief
Elwood

Post by TheChief »

Nolesy wrote:
T REX wrote:I ran myself dickhead....how has nolesy EVER got the best of me.....and listen shiotbag nolefans, the NCAA is involved whether you like it or not.

Merry Christmas!!!!!
As predicted Trim monkey responds with the bodecard along with the Bowden drooles card plus the lying scum bag card. All of this in yet another one of his infamous melts. Even though I predicted this response, I have never got the best of trimrex, yea right.
Priceless. His head will explode when we have a top 10 recruiting class.
T REX
Eternal Scobode

Post by T REX »

CJ Holton, four star safety, GONE!!!!

Another de-committ.

Another step towards obsolete.

Merry Christmas!!!!

War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by War Wagon »

T REX wrote: After the wheels come off this class, you can stick a fork in the program. Booby will have completely come full circle. He made the program and now is going to destroy it......hell, its well on its way to being destroyed.
As a neutral observer, I'd say that Trix has gotten the best of this excursion.
I hate sigs. But I lost a stupid fucking bet because a KC Paul lookalike and his sorry ass team were inferior to the greatness that is the Pittsburg Steelers.
TheChief
Elwood

Post by TheChief »

War Wagon wrote:
T REX wrote: After the wheels come off this class, you can stick a fork in the program. Booby will have completely come full circle. He made the program and now is going to destroy it......hell, its well on its way to being destroyed.
As a neutral observer, I'd say that Trix has gotten the best of this excursion.
I'm not 100% sure what you mean by "excursion"?

If you think buc rexie is somehow "leading" in the smack a thon in this thread...it would be hard not too...with a major scandal, our newly appointed coach in waiting about to go to West Virginia, and two big recruits just decomitting, even for a bitch little pussy who got ran from this forum only to show up after UF beats OSU. Let me say that again, he shows up after UF beats OSU in the championship...what a classless bitch. I know that gets said a lot in here, but man, I just can't get over it.

I take solice in the fact that anyone would think it is close. ;)

Merry Christmas buc gotrun rexie!
Cicero
Unintentional Humorist

Re: Someone's got to....FSU to suspend TWENTY for cheating

Post by Cicero »

CJ Holton has de-committed. It stinks, but that is going to happen when you have 22 already verbally committed recruits. Last time i checked, it is still more than UF and right now FSU has a better incoming class than UF. I am not going to take personal shots at you TREX, b/c I won't stoop to your level. Fisher re-committed today which is a great thing b/c FSU is bringing in a Top 5 class and people(urban) won't be able to pull the FSU instability card anymore. FSU has been down the past 7 years but every big Program goes thru it. I will wait patiently until it is turned around. It will happen sooner than later.
T REX
Eternal Scobode

Post by T REX »

Only seven?

Cicero
Unintentional Humorist

Post by Cicero »

Well FSu was in the Nat'l Title game in 2000. 2001-2007. Our 7 down years have included 3 Conference Championships and 3 BCS bowl bids. Not bad for down years, but not up to our standards.
SunCoastSooner
Reported Bible Thumper

Re:

Post by SunCoastSooner »

Nolesy wrote:UF has a sic football program now and looks like a lock to win the NC next year. Add to that a newly crowned hiesman winner. Yet Trim monkey finds his joy in FSU fucking up. That pretty well sums up Bucrexie's entire play. That and the fact that he went Houdini last year until the Gaytes won the NC.
Now to further prove my point, watch dude fire back with some f-bombs, Call FSU cheating scum, claim BODE or say for the umteenth time that Bowden wears diapers.

Are you on drugs? Oklahoma, Ohio State, Kansas, and Mizzou return as much if not more of their teams than Florida does. Florida is by no means a "lock" to win anything next year. If I had to put out a shot in the dark call for next years top 5 WAYYYYYY preseason for 08-09 it would be...

1. Oklahoma
2, Ohio State
3. Florida
4. Mizzou
5. Kansas

Things look pretty damn sweet for the future of the Big 12 if Kansas and Mizzou weren't flukes this year...
BSmack wrote:I can certainly infer from that blurb alone that you are self righteous, bible believing, likely a Baptist or Presbyterian...
Miryam wrote:but other than that, it's cool, man. you're a christer.
LTS TRN 2 wrote:Okay, Sunny, yer cards are on table as a flat-out Christer.