OSU vs UF

The Madness isn't confined to March here!

Moderators: the_ouskull, helmet, Shine

T REX
Eternal Scobode

OSU vs UF

Post by T REX »

You finally get one.....
Back-to-Back-to-Back National Champions

Florida Gators: Champions in Basketball '06, Football '06, and Basketball '07
L45B
Commanche Hero

Post by L45B »

Ugly start to the game. Not to repeat the CBS crew, but tOSU seems to get going once Lighty provides that spark. Koufos looks lost out there. He's thrown up a couple horrendous bricks. Both teams are very young, tOSU should hold on here in the 2nd half but then again nothing would surprise me.
“My dentist, that’s another beauty, my dentist, you kiddin’ me. It cost me five thousand dollars to have all new teeth put in. Now he tells me I need braces!” —Rodney Dangerfield
buckeye_in_sc
Eternal Scobode

Post by buckeye_in_sc »

Buckeye nation will take it...outside of UF last year tOSU has fared very well against the SEC in Hoops...they get Tenn later in the year...they need to grow up much more...

Kofus had good looks early...and I thought Hunter played well in the early going...UF can still shoot and will be dangerous come tourney time...

glad to get one at least...
T REX
Eternal Scobode

Post by T REX »

We have no inside power game. We have a couple studs coming in so NEXT year we will be back but this is a complete rebuilding year.

buckeye_in_sc
Eternal Scobode

Post by buckeye_in_sc »

^^^^^^^

tOSU has a strong class as well...so this is a good year for the Bucks to take some knocks...if Kofus stays I can only imagine the front court with Mullen and Kofus...WOW...

plus they get a true PG in Noopy Crater...sounds like both teams are just taking a slight downturn but should still be deece come tourney time...I probably look for both teams to win at least 1 maybe 2 games in the tourney...
T REX
Eternal Scobode

Post by T REX »

If we make it to the sweet 16 it would one of his best coaching jobs ever!

I say we go 8-8 in .

You must be talking NIT.

We are real green.

buckeye_in_sc
Eternal Scobode

Re: OSU vs UF

Post by buckeye_in_sc »

^^^^^^^^^^^

Stranger things have happened though...who knows...that is why you play the games and that is why the NCAA tournament is the best thing going...one team can get hot and look out...I mean UF's first title...they got hot (they had talent don't get me wrong) but they were a 4 seed and just ran pretty much roughshod through the tourney...then to back it up last year with tough games against Purdue and Oregon in the tourney...

again anything can happen...I like what billy d and thad have going at both schools...