Redskins safety Taylor shot at his home

talking about who was arrested today

Moderators: Shoalzie, Biggie

RevLimiter
Count Chunkula

Post by RevLimiter »

Goober McTuber wrote:
RevLimiter wrote:
Goober McTuber wrote: Fuck off, ankle-biter.
IKYABWAI.
That’s not IKYABWAI. I’m mocking you, you FAT fucking RETARD.

KFC Paul 3.0, bringing stupid to the interwebs since 1998.
But you've brought stupid to everybody since the day you were born. I can't possibly top that.
T1B- THE place to be for fun, informative sports talk....or NOT:
Wet-Brained Fucktard wrote:I know we here like to talk shit and we do tend to get, how you say, immature at times. At some points, the banter on a board like this can be somewhat childish. It happens.
Jack
enigma

Post by Jack »

From the clues below, who shot Taylor?

Early Monday, Taylor and longtime girlfriend, Jackie Garcia, were awakened by loud noises at Taylor's home in an affluent Miami suburb, according to family friend Richard Sharpstein. Taylor grabbed a machete he keeps in the bedroom for protection, Sharpstein said, then someone broke through the bedroom door and fired two shots, one missing and one hitting Taylor. Neither the couple's 18-month-old daughter, also named Jackie, nor Garcia were injured in the attack.

The 24-year-old player was shot in the upper leg. The bullet damaged the femoral artery in Taylor's leg, causing significant blood loss. Taylor never regained consciousness and died a little more than 24 hours later.

Neither the couple's 18-month-old daughter, also named Jackie, nor Garcia were injured in the attack.

Police had no description of a possible suspect and were investigating whether the shooting was connected to a break-in at Taylor's home eight days earlier, in which police said someone pried open a front window, rifled through drawers and left a kitchen knife on a bed.

Damaged Femoral artery is a nice way of saying, He was shot in the groin area!
The body has two femoral arteries that branch off from about mid-abdomen into each thigh. They are among the body's biggest vessels, and in the groin area and upper thigh, are about as big around as an index finger. Stopping blood loss gushing from a bullet hole in that region can be extremely challenging if the wound is close to the groin. It would be hard to put a tourniquet around it.

The shooter did not want money and did not want to harm his girlfriend or child.

The shooter wanted to scare Taylor before killing him!! (leaving a knife on the bed the week before)

Taylor had a machete in his hand and the shooter shot him in the groin!! That really doesn't add up!!

My guess (and it is only a guess) is that he was killed by someone with whom he had innappropriate sex with or the boyfriend of someone with whom he had innappropriate sex with!

I would guess that the girlfriend in the house has alot of information which has not been put out to the media.

If she were in the bed with him when he was shot, why didn't the killer shoot her?
If she wasn't in bed with him when he was shot, why wasn't she?

Execution style (gang banger)- Shoots you in the head.
Jealous Lover - shoots you in the heart.
Angry over something sexual in nature - shoots you in the groin.
- Junior Detective Inc.
Last edited by Jack on Wed Nov 28, 2007 3:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Goober McTuber
World Renowned Last Word Whore

Post by Goober McTuber »

RevLimiter wrote:
Goober McTuber wrote:
RevLimiter wrote: IKYABWAI.
That’s not IKYABWAI. I’m mocking you, you FAT fucking RETARD.

But you've brought stupid to everybody since the day you were born. I can't possibly top that.
Now that's IKYABWAI, you FAT fucking RETARD. :lol:
Joe in PB wrote: Yeah I'm the dumbass
schmick, speaking about Larry Nassar's pubescent and prepubescent victims wrote: They couldn't even kick that doctors ass

Seems they rather just lay there, get fucked and play victim
RevLimiter
Count Chunkula

Post by RevLimiter »

Goober McTuber wrote:
RevLimiter wrote:
Goober McTuber wrote: That’s not IKYABWAI. I’m mocking you, you FAT fucking RETARD.

Only where YOU say it is, isn't that right you mongoloid fuck?
T1B- THE place to be for fun, informative sports talk....or NOT:
Wet-Brained Fucktard wrote:I know we here like to talk shit and we do tend to get, how you say, immature at times. At some points, the banter on a board like this can be somewhat childish. It happens.
Goober McTuber
World Renowned Last Word Whore

Post by Goober McTuber »

RevLimiter wrote:
Goober McTuber wrote:
RevLimiter wrote: But you've brought stupid to everybody since the day you were born. I can't possibly top that.
Only where YOU say it is
Yeah, because you obviously still haven’t grasped the basics.
Joe in PB wrote: Yeah I'm the dumbass
schmick, speaking about Larry Nassar's pubescent and prepubescent victims wrote: They couldn't even kick that doctors ass

Seems they rather just lay there, get fucked and play victim
BBMarley
Eternal Scobode

Post by BBMarley »

Goober McTuber wrote:
RevLimiter wrote:
Goober McTuber wrote: Now that's IKYABWAI, you FAT fucking RETARD. :lol:
Only where YOU say it is
Yeah, because you obviously still haven’t grasped the basics.
That's because he has yet to find anyone on the internet having this same exact argument so he can steal all their good statements and smack.. give him time.
BSmack
2005 and 2010 JFFL Champion

Post by BSmack »

Jack wrote:Execution style (gang banger)- Shoots you in the head.
- Junior Detective Inc.
Can't stand listening to dad's conspiracy theories any more- Stashes a half oz of weed in the glove compartment.
"Once upon a time, dinosaurs didn't have families. They lived in the woods and ate their children. It was a golden age."

—Earl Sinclair

"I do have respect for authority even though I throw jelly dicks at them.

- Antonio Brown
Jack
enigma

Post by Jack »

BSmack wrote:
- Junior Detective Inc.
Can't stand listening to dad's conspiracy theories any more- Stashes a half oz of weed in the glove compartment.
ImageImageImageImageImage

You think??
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

For God's sake, shut up you fucking retard.

Here's how a gangbanger stylizes an execution...

He holds the gun sideways like Antonio Banderas, and empties the clip in a random direction, hoping to get at least one to hit paydirt. Of course, many bangers opt for the cheap saturday night specials, like the kind Jennings makes, so they get about two-deep into the magazine before it jams to the point of needing disassebly to get it working again.

I can only imagine the carnage in this nation should the ghetto kids ever learn how to shoot.
I got 99 problems but the 'vid ain't one
Jack
enigma

Post by Jack »

Dinsdale wrote:

For God's sake, shut up you fucking retard.

Here's how a gangbanger stylizes an execution...

He holds the gun sideways like Antonio Banderas, and empties the clip in a random direction, hoping to get at least one to hit paydirt. Of course, many bangers opt for the cheap saturday night specials, like the kind Jennings makes, so they get about two-deep into the magazine before it jams to the point of needing disassebly to get it working again.

I can only imagine the carnage in this nation should the ghetto kids ever learn how to shoot.
Good comeback! Are you able to read your own stupity?
(hint: location of the bullet wound is what is evidence at the crime scene unless gangsta videotapes self (holding gun sideways))
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

Jack wrote:(hint: location of the bullet wound is what is evidence at the crime scene unless gangsta videotapes self (holding gun sideways))

So, someone missing one shot, and hitting with the second, on a moving taget in a dark room while the victim is weilding a defensive weapon is evidence that he nailed someone else's OL?

I think your kid's stash that you obviously broke into was laced, dude.

Don't quit your day job, moron.
I got 99 problems but the 'vid ain't one
Th
PAT FAN

Post by Th »

Looks like it was 4 local kids and the police are sticking to their burglary motive. 2 of these kids are under 18 and not 1 of them is over 20 - damn.

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=3135855
Go Patriots! ! ! !
BBMarley
Eternal Scobode

Post by BBMarley »

Th wrote:Looks like it was 4 local kids and the police are sticking to their burglary motive. 2 of these kids are under 18 and not 1 of them is over 20 - damn.

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=3135855
I don't buy it.. What about the break in the week before with the knife left in the middle of the bed? I think someone was sending a message that day.. If he was cleaned up- some stupid shit from his past coming back to haunt him
Jack
enigma

Post by Jack »

BBMarley,

I do agree! I also admit that I am just speculating and don't know all of the facts!

This could be a simple robbery gone wrong ..

BUT why didn't they shoot his girlfriend? (especially after they shot him?) Why wasn't anything taken? and what about that knife left on the bed a week before? was that just something they forgot while casing out the place?
It appears that these kids knew Taylor, they worked for him and one of the kids relative was dating Taylor's sister!
Why would you bring a gun to rob your boss, your cousin's girlfriend's brother, or an NFL player that invited you to his sister's birthday?
How many people have a machete by their bed, just in case?

The 4 kid's lawyer would want to call it an accident during a robbery. That way it is not premeditated!
The legal system seems to have proof that these 4 were there during the shooting. They don't have enough evidence to call it premeditated. I believe that in order to hold someone, proof is needed of the crime that the person (s) is charged with. It is very hard to prove premeditation.

From the Saint Petersburg Times..

....charged are Eric Rivera, 17; Charles Wardlow, 18; and Venjah Hunte, 20. All face charges of unpremeditated murder, home invasion with a firearm or another deadly weapon and armed burglary.

Smith said there is a fifth suspect but declined to elaborate. Miami-Dade police spokesman Juan Villaba refused to confirm that.

Probable cause affidavits for Mitchell and Rivera obtained by The Associated Press said the two confessed to participating in armed burglary. According to the reports, Mitchell and Rivera admitted entering the home and said someone had a gun and shot Taylor, but they didn't identify the shooter.

Police and attorneys also have said some of the young men confessed, though they wouldn't elaborate.

Taylor died Nov. 27, one day after being shot at his home in an affluent Miami suburb. Police said the suspects were looking for a simple burglary, but it turned bloody when they were startled to find Taylor home.

The suspects all have prior arrests, according to police, including drug, theft and gun charges, though friends and family have defended them.

Police remain tightlipped about how the suspects wound up at Taylor's home. But his former attorney Richard Sharpstein said Taylor's sister was dating a relative of Wardlow and one or more people with ties to the suspects may have attended her 21st birthday party at the athlete's home.

Miami-Dade police wouldn't confirm any of the possible links.

The day of the robbery, Taylor and Garcia were awakened by loud noises and within moments he was shot. Neither the couple's 18-month-old daughter, also named Jackie, nor Garcia were injured, but the bullet hit the femoral artery in Taylor's leg, causing significant blood loss. He never regained consciousness.

CBS News
The Miami Herald reported that Mitchell and Wardlow had connections to Taylor. Mitchell cut Taylor's lawn and did other chores at the house, Mitchell's twin brother, Scottie, told the paper. Taylor's sister, Sasha Johnson, dates Wardlow's older cousin Christopher, and Scottie Mitchell told the paper the couple invited Jason Mitchell to Johnson's birthday party within the past two months.

A woman who identified herself as Jason Mitchell's mother told the Naples Daily News her son was at a birthday party at Sean Taylor's home a couple months ago.

Yes, it might be a robbery gone wrong but I think there is more to the story.