Duane "The Dog" Chapman

It's the 19th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

Goober McTuber
World Renowned Last Word Whore

Post by Goober McTuber »

RevLimiter wrote:I have an idea- stop acting so Kaley-esque and bring something constructive to the conversation for once in your bitter little miserable life you FUCK.
Calling black people n-bombs is what people with a brain do? STFU, you fat fucking retard.
Joe in PB wrote: Yeah I'm the dumbass
schmick, speaking about Larry Nassar's pubescent and prepubescent victims wrote: They couldn't even kick that doctors ass

Seems they rather just lay there, get fucked and play victim
RevLimiter
Count Chunkula

Post by RevLimiter »

Goober McTuber wrote:
RevLimiter wrote:I have an idea- stop acting so Kaley-esque and bring something constructive to the conversation for once in your bitter little miserable life you FUCK.
Calling black people n-bombs is what people with a brain do? STFU, you fat fucking retard.
Make me.
T1B- THE place to be for fun, informative sports talk....or NOT:
Wet-Brained Fucktard wrote:I know we here like to talk shit and we do tend to get, how you say, immature at times. At some points, the banter on a board like this can be somewhat childish. It happens.
Jay in Phoenix
Eternal Scobode

Post by Jay in Phoenix »

RevLimiter wrote:Make me.
Well now you've done it Lardo. The Image just broke.
Terry in Crapchester
2012 March Madness Champ

Post by Terry in Crapchester »

RevLimiter wrote:
Goober McTuber wrote:
Make me.
Jesus H. Christ on a cross.

I didn't think it was possible to regress from IKYABWAI. But KFC&Paula has actually managed to do just that.

Props. I guess.
War Wagon wrote:The first time I click on one of your youtube links will be the first time.
Bennish

Post by Bennish »

Atomic Punk wrote: there is a tactic called "baiting" that works quite well on confirmed tards.
So who weren't you trying to bait when you took a picture of yourself in women's panties?
Last edited by Bennish on Mon Nov 12, 2007 2:40 am, edited 2 times in total.
MadRussian
Poop is Funny!!!

Post by MadRussian »

Bennish wrote:
Atomic Punk wrote: there is a tactic called "baiting" that works quite well on confirmed tards.
So who weren't you trying to bait when you took a picture of yourself in women's panties?
Mmmmmm. I reckon he was jest tryin to get in touch with his womanly side [/slingbladevoice]