This place sucks...

Get the Puck out of here...

Moderator: Shoalzie

Joey Moss
2005 SNC Champion

This place sucks...

Post by Joey Moss »

Most of us visit the hockey forum once a week to make our SNC picks and then screw off to do other things. So, I was wondering where else you post and what user names you use. For me it's:

http://www.Hockeybuzz.com ---> Joey Moss
www>Sportsnet.ca ---> JoeyMoss
GET-ZKY!!!!
fix
Eternal Scobode

Post by fix »

Shoalzie
WingNut

Post by Shoalzie »

I appreciate those who do make the effort to play in the SNC. I admit that I don't do my part in helping stimulate conversation being the lone mod. Heck, I even long for the days of the 314 trolls and the "bring back the organ" smack. I think this place took a hit during the lockout. I don't even have other WingFans in here to talk about the great start to the season and how great Zetterberg has been playing.

I'm at hfboards.com as Shoalzie.
Smoked Meat
You got served

Post by Smoked Meat »

I used to troll around on so many hockey boards, man do I miss those times or what? Everywhere my Leafs trolls were the most successful, gee I wonder why :D. Of course, that was when I was single and had the perfect job. I remember, I was even writing down drafts in the subway on my way to work. Talk about someone who had way too much time on his hands! Now I'm only posting on this board and participating in the Yahoo Fantasy pool. I agree with Shoalzie when he says the lockout had something to do with this forum's decreasing popularity. However, we don't need to look too far in history. For instance I remember last year we had no problem recruiting people for 2 Fantasy pools. This season we barely made it for 1!

With Smackchat we constantly had a supply of fresh meat er... trolls but the ensuing transfers and multiple board secessions have also taken a toll on the hockey posters' population. Anyway, it's still good to be around with some of the regular posters. Then again, how many regular posters have vanished over the years? War_Forsberg first comes to my mind, but we can name a few more and the list would be surprising.

Maybe we need a rivalry in here to boost up some interest? Ok, let me start: Leafs suck! :D
NHL Gamecenter Live saved my life!!! Go Habs Go!
Cicatrix
Elwood

Post by Cicatrix »

Otis wrote: Jokey

That guy was an asshole. Raped my horse and rode off on my wife.
Joey Moss
2005 SNC Champion

Post by Joey Moss »

Cicatrix wrote:
Otis wrote: Jokey

That guy was an asshole. Raped my horse and rode off on my wife.
That Jokey guy was a imfamous around the old boards.
GET-ZKY!!!!
Carneliat
Crack Whore

Post by Carneliat »

Otis wrote: http://www.13thman.com ---> Carneliat

Curse that handsome Devil!!