Moderator: Jesus H Christ

Q, West Coast Style
Eternal Scobode

Duane "The Dog" Chapman

Post by Q, West Coast Style »

Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

Someone turns over a recording of a private phone conversation, so dude should lose his job?

The PC Police are getting a little out of hand when they want to control what you say in the privacy of your home.
I got 99 problems but the 'vid ain't one
Q, West Coast Style
Eternal Scobode

Dinsdale wrote:Someone turns over a recording of a private phone conversation, so dude should lose his job?

The PC Police are getting a little out of hand when they want to control what you say in the privacy of your home.
I agree . . . . but it's still funny.

WAR schadenfreude
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

Oh, don't get me wrong... Dog is a tremendous douche.

My disdain for him just isn't as strong as for the PC Police.

Offended by what he said? Don't watch his show. Funny how the free market tends to sort those things out. If your boycott doesn't work... then I guess everybody else wasn't on board with your cause.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Dinsdale wrote:Someone turns over a recording of a private phone conversation, so dude should lose his job?

Isn't HA a one party state? So Tucker sold something he owned. Free market what?
Goober McTuber
World Renowned Last Word Whore

Post by Goober McTuber »

National Enquirer? Gee, Q, what did The Star have to say about this? Did you mean to post this with your "Jack" troll?
Joe in PB wrote: Yeah I'm the dumbass
schmick, speaking about Larry Nassar's pubescent and prepubescent victims wrote: They couldn't even kick that doctors ass

Seems they rather just lay there, get fucked and play victim
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

so, was it his kid tucker that ratted him out? that's pretty fukked up. oh well, dog, your 15 minutes of fame was fun while it lasted.

i am absolutely fukking shocked that there could be an n bomb dropping white trash dude out there. never woulda guessed it in a million years.

so does this mean all the niggnogg tv personalities out there that make racist statements directed at whites are gonna get canned too? oh, yeah, i forgot, they can't be racist. they ain't white.
mvscal wrote:The only precious metals in a SHTF scenario are lead and brass.
Wolfman
Dumpater Artist

Post by Wolfman »

^^^^^

#1 is False

#4 is True

Next question ?
Lootie Reggin
Fuckin' Noob

Post by Lootie Reggin »

Dat shit is fucked up. Who do he think he is sayin' mvscal this and mvscal that. Fuck that white trash motherfucka and his fat ol' ho of a wife. I fucking kick that fat bitch in the ass.
Yo' fuck you man.
BSmack
2005 and 2010 JFFL Champion

Post by BSmack »

Sudden Sam wrote:1 - 'Dog' is an embarrassment to me as a human being.
Aren't you being a little harsh on a guy just for fielding a lousy FFL team?

Oh that's right, you're talking about some other loser named Dog.

Never mind.
"Once upon a time, dinosaurs didn't have families. They lived in the woods and ate their children. It was a golden age."

—Earl Sinclair

"I do have respect for authority even though I throw jelly dicks at them.

- Antonio Brown
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

so, just how bad of a trailer park ass whupin' do you suppose the dog put on young justin? wonder if he went to that economy sized can of pepper spray? i doubt it. probably just a good ole fashion white trash father son throw down.

get that little encounter on tape and we're talking pay per view.
BSmack

Post by BSmack »

smackaholic wrote:so, just how bad of a trailer park ass whupin' do you suppose the dog put on young justin? wonder if he went to that economy sized can of pepper spray? i doubt it. probably just a good ole fashion white trash father son throw down.

If the cameras were rolling, you can bet that they got all weepy eyed praising Jesus and crap.
"Once upon a time, dinosaurs didn't have families. They lived in the woods and ate their children. It was a golden age."

—Earl Sinclair

- Antonio Brown
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

BSmack wrote:
smackaholic wrote:so, just how bad of a trailer park ass whupin' do you suppose the dog put on young justin? wonder if he went to that economy sized can of pepper spray? i doubt it. probably just a good ole fashion white trash father son throw down.

If the cameras were rolling, you can bet that they got all weepy eyed praising Jesus and crap.
you forgot the part where he gives his kid a smoke after beating him nearly unconscious.
Q, West Coast Style
Eternal Scobode

Goober McTuber wrote:National Enquirer? Gee, Q, what did The Star have to say about this? Did you mean to post this with your "Jack" troll?
Hey don't underestimate the NE, if they could kill Gary Hart's 1988 Presidential bid I'm sure they had little trouble with "The Dog."

Last edited by Q, West Coast Style on Fri Nov 02, 2007 5:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Terry in Crapchester
2012 March Madness Champ

Post by Terry in Crapchester »

Goober McTuber wrote:National Enquirer? Gee, Q, what did The Star have to say about this?
That Elvis is still alive. And married to a space alien.
War Wagon wrote:The first time I click on one of your youtube links will be the first time.
Y2K
Internet Overlord

Post by Y2K »

Jsc810 wrote:As he hung up the phone, it occurred to him.

"He turned out just like me.

My boy. Is just like me."
Rack!

If one of my kids hated me as this dumbass Chapman spawn hates his ole man "The Dog?" I'd string myself from the nearest shower rod. How seriously fucked up is someone who can destroy their own father like it's no big deal.
I would probably put myself in serious therapy before I would ever do something as fucking cruel as this cocksucker did to his ole man. I see Dog's TV Program, as well as the whole foul mouthed, inbred Family Posse as nothing more than the filming of life's bizzare realities within a Cult of Ignorant Redneck Idiots who like to wear Toy "Bounty Hunter" Badges (that don't mean jack shit), gear up like wanna-be SWAT Recruits and go find other complete Losers because they were fucking the only one's in town stupid enough to post bail for Society's Dregs. Of course these morons have need to hunt down losers and time to document it for their "fan's" because they are completely worthless at doing anything other than eating their own boogers, fellating DogMullet and making sure the food trough is always full for the Dog's favorite fugly, fat-ass squeeling Sow he calls "wife." Looks like the Chapman Freaks were even fucking stupid enough to wreck a simple Cash gravy train they had going on with the TV Network. Outstanding work Dog! You raised a real life bitter fucking pathetic asshole for a son. After you blown his brains out, feel free to eat a bullet yourself Jackass. Win.. Win
Rollins
The Crew

Post by Rollins »

The Dog is an American Hero. He targets jizzfestering cockstains like YOU people and takes them the fuck OUT.
Stevo
The Crew

Post by Stevo »

Yo, Miller Lights and KFC at my place tonight. I'll have Battlestar Galactica trivia going, and we might break out some Guitar Hero III later on. Rollins totally shreds in that game!

The Crew is just taking it easy right now. Partying. Living the High Life. That's just how we do it in the Dirty.

I'd like to give a shout out to all the dirty sluts and whores on this board. Soon you skanks will be riding my pathetically laughable penis. I'll violate you in ways your sleezy uncle Leo never could.

Be prepared. It's coming, fucklicks.
dotdotdot
Elwood

Post by dotdotdot »

Calling people mvscal is no way to go through life, brah.
Dog needs to go with Christ.
Atomic Punk
antagonist

Post by Atomic Punk »

dotdotdot wrote:Calling people mvscal is no way to go through life, brah.
You must be new to message boards. You see, there is a tactic called "baiting" that works quite well on confirmed tards. You say an offensive thing and sure as shit... someone gets offended and starts off on some tangent NOBODY gives a fuck about and then the pile-ons ensue. The bonus is when the piled-on tard starts grammer and spalling smack. It never gets old.

Think of this place as a scene from Quentin Tarantino's movie "From Dusk Till Dawn" where in that bar scene with Richard "Cheech" Marin being "impressed" with the visiting patrons. THAT's how this board is. No joke. Too bad we have no Salma's here.
BSmack wrote:Best. AP take. Ever.

Seriously. I don't disagree with a word of it.
dotdotdot
Elwood

Post by dotdotdot »

Atomic Punk wrote:
dotdotdot wrote:Calling people mvscal is no way to go through life, brah.
You must be new to message boards. You see, there is a tactic called "baiting" that works quite well on confirmed tards. You say an offensive thing and sure as shit... someone gets offended and starts off on some tangent NOBODY gives a fuck about and then the pile-ons ensue. The bonus is when the piled-on tard starts grammer and spalling smack. It never gets old.

Think of this place as a scene from Quentin Tarantino's movie "From Dusk Till Dawn" where in that bar scene with Richard "Cheech" Marin being "impressed" with the visiting patrons. THAT's how this board is. No joke. Too bad we have no Salma's here.

Or I was mimicing Dog by typing a phrase that he would say to the meth'd up mongloids that he bear maces and then prays with shortly before taking them back to the pokey i.e. "Being on meth is no way to go through life, brah. You need to go with Christ."

But I like what you said.

p.s. nice word filter. :lol:
Atomic Punk
antagonist

Post by Atomic Punk »

Oh, are you that ...Ryan guy that drank the Bud/Clamatto thingio? Hard to keep up these days. I may have made a spelling error for Queerland or for other numerous tards with no game would single out as... fuck it. Why explain it to them?
BSmack wrote:Best. AP take. Ever.

Seriously. I don't disagree with a word of it.
dotdotdot
Elwood

Post by dotdotdot »

I am just a guy typing stuff on the internets.
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

ARE YOU????

Sin,
LT, Andy Reid
Q, West Coast Style
Eternal Scobode

Dinsdale wrote:ARE YOU????

Sin,
LT, Andy Reid
WOW!!!!!!!!!!!

For those of you didn't get that, THAT was an epic reset and mammoth blast!
dotdotdot
Elwood

Post by dotdotdot »

Why I oughta...
OCmike
Cursed JFFL Owner

Post by OCmike »

Q, West Coast Style wrote:
Dinsdale wrote:ARE YOU????

Sin,
LT, Andy Reid
WOW!!!!!!!!!!!

For those of you didn't get that, THAT was an epic reset and mammoth blast!
Stop Ed MacMahon-ing him or he's going to get a big h-... Damn, too late.
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

how is it dog gets called out for private conversation nbombs when he does something far more annoying and arguably racist.

when he or that pair of tits he is married too has a run in with a native hawaiian they both turn on that annoying as hell pidgeon english bullshit. tits with legs is particularly annoying.

if he ever busts a black dude on the show, is he gonna break out his kingfish immitation?
OCmike
Cursed JFFL Owner

Post by OCmike »

I've noticed that too. Whenever they bust a white person they talk to them straight. But when they bust a minority, they're like, "Yo yo yo, why you be skippin out on court, yo?"
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

Nothing says "I'm down with the homies" better than a biker-wannabe with a raging mullet.
BSmack

Post by BSmack »

Dinsdale wrote:Nothing says "I'm down with the homies" better than a biker-wannabe with a raging mullet.
Don't forget the roach clips he has stashed in his hair. It's called "keepin it rill".

—Earl Sinclair

- Antonio Brown
Invictus
H.N.I.C.

Post by Invictus »

smackaholic wrote: if he ever busts a black dude on the show, is he gonna break out his kingfish immitation?
[stroking chin with hand repeatedly]"Ise regusted. Likes I 'splained to ya befo', convict. We'se gonna go down to deh jailhouse and I gonna git my re-ward from the judge. Maybe de money will keep that Sapphire and her no good mammy off mah back so's I can get some sleep in de pahk."[/stroking chin repeatedly with hand]

Rack smack.
by ucantdoitdoggieSTyle2 on Fri Jul 20, 2007 10:30 am
ucantdoitdoggieSTyle2 wrote:

Right. Because unlike you, I actually respond to Vic. He's a funny poster
OCmike
Cursed JFFL Owner

Post by OCmike »

I wouldn't mind Dog talking ghetto to black skips, but does he have to make the "suck teef" sound when he does it?
Goober McTuber

Post by Goober McTuber »

Duane Chapman: 'This dog learns'

Hey, have you heard this one? Duane "Dog" Chapman is really sorry about calling his son's girlfriend the N-word.

Chapman appeared for an interview with Sean Hannity for the Fox News Hannity & Colmes show to plead for forgiveness again. Here's part of his interview:

"I thought that I was cool enough in the black world to be able to use that word as a brother to a brother," he said. "I'm not. I didn't really know until three or four days ago what that meant to black people."

"I now learned I'm not black at all," Chapman said. "And I never did it out of hate."

"All black people in America I owe an apology to," Chapman said during in the interview. "Whether, how dark I think I am, I cannot say that word. I owe the rest of the people, whether they are black or not in America, an apology because people look up to me."

"If I could kill myself and people would forgive me, I would do that," he said.

He also said he's planning on being buried at a historic slave burial ground near George Washington's Mount Vernon home. "I want to be buried right where they're at because I will never be forgiven as (long as) I'm alive," he said.

There are plenty of eyebrow-raisers and head-scratchers here, like getting buried at a historic slave burial ground and Chapman "learning" that he's not black. But, feel free to discuss.

To see Chapman plead for forgiveness on CNN, click here to see the video.

http://blogs.usatoday.com/entertainment/
schmick, speaking about Larry Nassar's pubescent and prepubescent victims wrote: They couldn't even kick that doctors ass

Invictus
H.N.I.C.

Post by Invictus »

Who remembers that old SNL sketch "Cottonland," where guilty whites could pick cotton in the hot Southern sun while a black overseer exhorts them to pick more and faster. By doing this, it could assuage any liberal white guilt they may have had.

Maybe Dog should look into starting something like this.

Buried at a historic black cemetery? Will he allow an actor portraying a slave catcher to "hobble" him so he will feel like a black skip/slave might have felt 200 years ago when they were caught by bounty hunters?
by ucantdoitdoggieSTyle2 on Fri Jul 20, 2007 10:30 am
ucantdoitdoggieSTyle2 wrote:

Right. Because unlike you, I actually respond to Vic. He's a funny poster
BSmack

Post by BSmack »

Goober McTuber wrote:"I now learned I'm not black at all," Chapman said.
You mean I'm not black???

sin

Maybe Dog should spend the rest of his life looking for his "special purpose"

—Earl Sinclair

- Antonio Brown
RevLimiter
Count Chunkula

Post by RevLimiter »

Too bad Dog is paying for saying something that most people with a brain know to be true deep down inside. :meds:
T1B- THE place to be for fun, informative sports talk....or NOT:
Wet-Brained Fucktard wrote:I know we here like to talk shit and we do tend to get, how you say, immature at times. At some points, the banter on a board like this can be somewhat childish. It happens.
Goober McTuber

Post by Goober McTuber »

RevLimiter wrote:Too bad Dog is paying for saying something that most people with a brain know to be true deep down inside. :meds:
And what the hell would you know about people with brains, you fat fucking retard.

RevLimiter
Count Chunkula

Post by RevLimiter »

Goober McTuber wrote:
RevLimiter wrote:Too bad Dog is paying for saying something that most people with a brain know to be true deep down inside. :meds:
Alomost like death and taxes, Goobs.

I have an idea- stop acting so Kaley-esque and bring something constructive to the conversation for once in your bitter little miserable life you FUCK.
T1B- THE place to be for fun, informative sports talk....or NOT:
Wet-Brained Fucktard wrote:I know we here like to talk shit and we do tend to get, how you say, immature at times. At some points, the banter on a board like this can be somewhat childish. It happens.
Mister Bushice
Drinking all the beer Luther left behind

Post by Mister Bushice »

Goober McTuber wrote:
And what the hell would you know about people with brains, you fat fucking retard.
He's not fat anymore, it's just that the world has gotten smaller, so it makes him look fat.