No other way to describe to it

The Madness isn't confined to March here!

Moderators: the_ouskull, helmet, Shine

MuchoBulls
Tremendous Slouch

No other way to describe to it

Post by MuchoBulls »

March Madness is awesome. It's been so long for our team to do anything of substance, but knocking off 2 Top 20 teams in a week is indescribable. Also, having Huggins throw his hands up in the air after being thoroughly outcoached makes it worth it if we get knocked out tomorrow.
Dreams......Temporary Madness
Shoalzie
WingNut

Post by Shoalzie »

Props to your Bulls. Part of me thinks that not every team should be allowed to play in conference tournaments...eliminate some teams after the regular season if they're low enough in the standings. If that was to happen, you wouldn't get the nice stories like USF making a run in the Conference USA and Oakland winning their conference tourney with a sub-.500 record.
MuchoBulls
Tremendous Slouch

Post by MuchoBulls »

Shoalzie wrote:Props to your Bulls. Part of me thinks that not every team should be allowed to play in conference tournaments...eliminate some teams after the regular season if they're low enough in the standings. If that was to happen, you wouldn't get the nice stories like USF making a run in the Conference USA and Oakland winning their conference tourney with a sub-.500 record.
I have always liked the idea of not allowing every team to participate in Conference Tournaments as well, but it's hard to think that way after seeing how we, and others, are playing right now.

I don't see us winning tonight against Memphis in Memphis this eveing, but this last week has been great for our program, especially heading into the Big East. No one would have ever thought we would be where we are right now, but that is the beauty of it. It's just nice to be able to feel this way about your team for once.
Dreams......Temporary Madness