Trade Opinions Sought

talking about who was arrested today

Moderators: Shoalzie, Biggie

See You Next Wednesday
De Gustibus Non Est Disputandum

Trade Opinions Sought

Post by See You Next Wednesday »

Start 2 RBs and 3 WRs. 1 pt per 10 yds rushing or recieving, 6 pts per TD.

I give:
Anquan Boldin and Najeh Davenport

I get:
Kevin Jones and Roddy White

My current RBs are McGahee, Alexander, DeShawn Wynn and Davenport.
My current WRs are Harrison, Kevin Curtis, Patrick Crayton,Roydel Williams and Boldin.

Note: Alexander, McGahee are on bye this week.

Do I pull the trigger. I lean toward yes.
"As democracy is perfected, the office of president represents, more and more closely, the inner soul of the people. On some great and glorious day the plain folks of the land will reach their heart's desire at last and the White House will be adorned by a downright moron."
- H.L. Mencken (1880 - 1956)
BSmack
2005 and 2010 JFFL Champion

Post by BSmack »

Anytime you can get two starters for the price of one, I'd pull the trigger.
"Once upon a time, dinosaurs didn't have families. They lived in the woods and ate their children. It was a golden age."

—Earl Sinclair

"I do have respect for authority even though I throw jelly dicks at them.

- Antonio Brown
See You Next Wednesday

Excellent point
"As democracy is perfected, the office of president represents, more and more closely, the inner soul of the people. On some great and glorious day the plain folks of the land will reach their heart's desire at last and the White House will be adorned by a downright moron."
Sirfindafold
Shit Thread Alert

Post by Sirfindafold »

How many WR's do you start?
mvscal wrote:
PSUFAN wrote:Seriously - I think we need a different approach - strong, intelligent, principled, and fresh. Obama seems to fit the bill for me best at this point.
Then you are a fucking fool. Straight up. Obama is the dumbest motherfucker who has ever run for President.
indyfrisco
Pro Bonfire

Post by indyfrisco »

Sirfindafold wrote:How many WR's do you start?
So you're the "You had me at hello" type that stops there, eh?
Goober McTuber wrote:One last post...
BSmack

Post by BSmack »

Sirfindafold wrote:How many WR's do you start?
Paging Attention Deficit Troll to the White Courtesy Phone.
"Once upon a time, dinosaurs didn't have families. They lived in the woods and ate their children. It was a golden age."

—Earl Sinclair

- Antonio Brown
Sirfindafold
Shit Thread Alert

Post by Sirfindafold »

I'm a fuckin's jerkoff.

That being said, don't make that trade. You're giving away a premier WR and a decent back-up RB who gets most goal line carries on a team that runs alot for two starters who don't produce consistently.
mvscal wrote:
PSUFAN wrote:Seriously - I think we need a different approach - strong, intelligent, principled, and fresh. Obama seems to fit the bill for me best at this point.
Then you are a fucking fool. Straight up. Obama is the dumbest motherfucker who has ever run for President.
BSmack

Post by BSmack »

Sirfindafold wrote:I'm a fuckin's jerkoff.

That being said, don't make that trade. You're giving away a premier WR and a decent back-up RB who gets most goal line carries on a team that runs alot for two starters who don't produce consistently.
The goal line work in Pittsburgh is going to the tight ends. If you want Willie Parker's TD vulture, pick up Matt Spaeth.

As for Boldin, I give him 3 good weeks out of the next 6. with Lienart out, he's a Kurt Warner injury away from depending on Tim Rattay to feed him the rock.

But hey, that's OK. Anybody want to trade me Kevin Jones in the JAFFL? I'm all ears.

—Earl Sinclair

- Antonio Brown
See You Next Wednesday

I made the trade.
BBMarley
Eternal Scobode

Post by BBMarley »

Dumbfuck thing to do.. you traded away one of the top 5-7 receivers in the league for 1 week b/c you had two guys on a bye? You lost Boldin (Who Warner loves throwing too) for a oft injured RB in a Pass heavy offense and a receiver on a shitty offense with no QB throwing the ball to him.
Yeah fuckers.... I'm back
Shoalzie
WingNut

Post by Shoalzie »

Nice trade...KJ is getting better each week. Went for 100+ and a TD against the Bears today. He's going to be the man for the Lions the rest of the way...hopefully they'll feed him the ball 20-25 times a game like they did today.
BBMarley
Eternal Scobode

Post by BBMarley »

Shoalzie wrote:Nice trade...KJ is getting better each week. Went for 100+ and a TD against the Bears today. He's going to be the man for the Lions the rest of the way...hopefully they'll feed him the ball 20-25 times a game like they did today.
Until he hurts his vag again and sits out another 3-4 weeks
Yeah fuckers.... I'm back
Shoalzie
WingNut

Post by Shoalzie »

BBMarley wrote:
Shoalzie wrote:Nice trade...KJ is getting better each week. Went for 100+ and a TD against the Bears today. He's going to be the man for the Lions the rest of the way...hopefully they'll feed him the ball 20-25 times a game like they did today.
Until he hurts his vag again and sits out another 3-4 weeks

He's had bad luck with injuries. Hell, he's lucky to be back from the broken bone that took him out at the end of last year and that he was still recovering from the first part of this year. Behind a so-so offensive line, he ran hard against that Bears front seven and got 100 yards in Soldier Field...a place he's not run well at in the past. He had a really strong day today. I think if the Lions want longterm success, they work the run game and have it set up the pass. The combination of Jones with the play of Williams, Johnson and McDonald...it's a very tough offense to defend.