RATFUCK!

talking about who was arrested today

Moderators: Shoalzie, Biggie

Truman
Eternal Scobode

RATFUCK!

Post by Truman »

What a fuckin' rat-fuck, mother-fuck, piece-of-shit-sackless-lackluster-gutless-flaming-pile-of-shit effort offered up by the Chefs today…

FIRE Carl!
FIRE Herm!
FIRE Solari!

FIRE every one of those useless, piece of shit loser motherfuckers!

Could you possibly coach a team that was anymore uninspired or unimaginative today?

So much for San Diego.

DIE IN A FIRE, YOU FUCKING LOSERS!!!
Journalism Scholar Emeritus Screw_Marcus wrote:Oh OK, so what's legal and what's not determines if something is right or not?
KC Scott

Post by KC Scott »

Sup' Tim? you watched that?

Sin -

Chefs suck
Raydah James
Eternal Scobode

Post by Raydah James »

[marq=left] :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: [/marq]
Truman
Eternal Scobode

Post by Truman »

Raydah James wrote:[marq=left] :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: [/marq]
Ten-twenty-one, man-swill-swallower. Eight straight, and no hope for absolution in sight for the Primer and Grease.

Surely you have a liquor store to loot, or some B-movie celebrity to blow...?
Journalism Scholar Emeritus Screw_Marcus wrote:Oh OK, so what's legal and what's not determines if something is right or not?
Raydah James
Eternal Scobode

Post by Raydah James »

Truman wrote:Image

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Excellent melt, you cousin banging hay baler.

This will pale in comparison to your overwhelming urge to swallow a shotgun blast after my beloved Raiders go over 300 yards rushing on your shit D after your tackling dummy under center throws 5 picks to our badass LB's and DB's.

:lol:
War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by War Wagon »

Calm down, boys. It's just one game, and nobody in this division is going to run away with it.

KC needed a wake-up call, and that ought to have done it. That said, the run blocking sucks and there's no quick fix for that. LJ just isn't hitting the holes (what few of them there are) as well. I guess maybe he's weighed down by that fat contract. Memo to LJ: Quit shuffling your feet back there ala the human joystick, get your ass in gear, and head up the goddamn field.

And this just in, but the Jags are pretty fucking good, especially that defense.

Anyways, I understand Chiefs fan disgust with that showing, but after the Tigers beat the living shit out of the Huskers last nite, that smile isn't coming off my face for any reason whatsoever. It's been a good week-end, and I look forward to next.

Now, if Cincy comes in here next Sunday and beats our ass, then I'll be pissed and calling for heads to roll.
Truman
Eternal Scobode

Post by Truman »

Melt?!

Abso-fucking-lutely!

That said.

We're gonna roll your beer-can-collecting-soup-kitchen-eating-dollar-store-robbing-liquor-store-looting-riot-inciting-battery-chuck-drive-by-shooting-gangsta-mexican-lettuce-picker-loser asses into last place.

Just like we did last year.

And the year before.

And the year before that.

Cue Crickets.
RevLimiter
Count Chunkula

Post by RevLimiter »

War Wagon wrote:Memo to LJ: Quit shuffling your feet back there ala the human joystick, get your ass in gear, and head up the goddamn field.
Wags NAILED IT- Larry's propensity to dance a fucking jig before running through the line of scrimmage is really beginning to piss me off. HIT THE HOLE, you fucking spook- God knows you certainly get paid enough goddamn money to do so.

In other news, it looks like the Brodie Croyle era is upon us. I think that's a good thing. Damon just didn't seem to have the SAC to throw the ball further than 20 yards downfield, and Brodie clearly has no problem doing so. That clueless fuck Herm just needs to swallow his pride and use the rest of this season as a primer for Croyle to prepare him for a run in '08.
T1B- THE place to be for fun, informative sports talk....or NOT:
Wet-Brained Fucktard wrote:I know we here like to talk shit and we do tend to get, how you say, immature at times. At some points, the banter on a board like this can be somewhat childish. It happens.
Raider Loco
Elwood

Post by Raider Loco »

Truman wrote:Melt?!

Abso-fucking-lutely!

That said.

We're gonna roll your beer-can-collecting-soup-kitchen-eating-dollar-store-robbing-liquor-store-looting-riot-inciting-battery-chuck-drive-by-shooting-gangsta-mexican-lettuce-picker-loser asses into last place.

Just like we did last year.

And the year before.

Cue Crickets.
Hey I take offense to that! You forgot bag of orange corner selling beaners. I'll be back, got to head to the bathroom and wipe my ass with some lettuce leaf, enjoy your taco bell!
RevLimiter
Count Chunkula

Post by RevLimiter »

Fucking HALF-BREED....he can't be FIRED soon enough.
Wet-Brained Fucktard wrote:I know we here like to talk shit and we do tend to get, how you say, immature at times. At some points, the banter on a board like this can be somewhat childish. It happens.
War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by War Wagon »

The experiment has failed and I'm not talking about Herm.
poptart
Quitty McQuitface

Post by poptart »

First off, J'ville is a pretty solid little team.
Tough, smart, and disciplined.
They Chinese water tortured the poor Chefs in front of the home crowd.

KC's offensive line is the major problem I see.
No running game possible, and pass protection is inconsistent.
Pity, because your defense is actually slightly above mediocre, IMO.
Croyle isn't going to help your cause at all because QB isn't what is holding you back.

Herm is trying use a conservative game plan each week when his team is ill-suited for it.
If you can't run the ball you've got to spread the field and get the ball to your playmakers - Bowe, TGonz, Parker ....
Sh!tcan the 17 variations of LJ off tackle -- it just ain't happenin'.

KC's a 5-11 or 6-10 team.

J'ville is a possible playoff team.
RadioFan
Liberal Media Conspirator

Post by RadioFan »

RevLimiter wrote:Image

You are, without a doubt, the biggest douche on this board.
poptart
Quitty McQuitface

Post by poptart »

'Half-breed' and 'you fucking spook' references aren't raising the bar.

- Marcus
RevLimiter
Count Chunkula

Post by RevLimiter »

RadioFan wrote:You are, without a doubt, the biggest douche on this board.
When considering the source of the above statement, I consider that a COMPLEMENT.
RevLimiter
Count Chunkula

Post by RevLimiter »

poptart wrote:'Half-breed' and 'you fucking spook' references aren't raising the bar.

- Marcus
True, but those references are indeed just me keeping it real.
Goober McTuber
World Renowned Last Word Whore

Post by Goober McTuber »

You forgot to call them “ankle-biters”, you fat fucking retard.
Joe in PB wrote: Yeah I'm the dumbass
schmick, speaking about Larry Nassar's pubescent and prepubescent victims wrote: They couldn't even kick that doctors ass

Seems they rather just lay there, get fucked and play victim
RevLimiter
Count Chunkula

Post by RevLimiter »

Nope Goobs...you got that all locked up.
BSmack
2005 and 2010 JFFL Champion

Post by BSmack »

RevLimiter wrote:Nope Goobs...you got that all locked up.
At least you worked in a solid IKYABWAI.
"Once upon a time, dinosaurs didn't have families. They lived in the woods and ate their children. It was a golden age."

—Earl Sinclair

"I do have respect for authority even though I throw jelly dicks at them.

- Antonio Brown
Cuda
IKYABWAI

Post by Cuda »

RevLimiter wrote:Image

A year ago, you were pimping him to be Coach of the Fucking Century.
WacoFan wrote:Flying any airplane that you can hear the radio over the roaring radial engine is just ghey anyway.... Of course, Cirri are the Miata of airplanes..
RevLimiter
Count Chunkula

Post by RevLimiter »

Cuda wrote:A year ago, you were pimping him to be Coach of the Fucking Century.
Proof?

Nevermind, it doesn't matter- Herm's ultraconservative offensive mindset and a general lack of player upgrades on the offensive line (particularly through the draft, where we haven't drafted a guy that has stuck as a starter since John Tait in 99) have brought this team to where it is today.
RevLimiter
Count Chunkula

Post by RevLimiter »

mvscal wrote:
RevLimiter wrote:
Cuda wrote:A year ago, you were pimping him to be Coach of the Fucking Century.
Proof?

Nevermind, it doesn't matter- Herm's ultraconservative offensive mindset and a general lack of player upgrades on the offensive line (particularly through the draft, where we haven't drafted a guy that has stuck as a starter since John Tait in 99) have brought this team to where it is today.
Great take, KC-Splice. Who wrote it?
Tell ya what Sherlock- prove that I DIDN'T originally write that, or feel free to STFU.
KC Scott

Post by KC Scott »

mvscal wrote:

Why must you continuously feed the monkeys?

The sign says "Please do not feed the monkeys" - but there you are throwing peanuts
War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by War Wagon »

KC Scott wrote: The sign says "Please do not feed the monkeys" - but there you are throwing peanuts
Maybe he's got more peanuts than he knows what to do with.
RevLimiter
Count Chunkula

Post by RevLimiter »

Way to stay on topic, fellas.
Cuda
IKYABWAI

Post by Cuda »

RevLimiter wrote:
mvscal wrote:
RevLimiter wrote: Proof?

Tell ya what Sherlock- prove that I DIDN'T originally write that, or feel free to STFU.
You don't really want him to do that, do you?

You know, as in go back through the threads from a year ago and pull up your quotes?

If you do, you're dumber than you think I think you are.
WacoFan wrote:Flying any airplane that you can hear the radio over the roaring radial engine is just ghey anyway.... Of course, Cirri are the Miata of airplanes..
RevLimiter
Count Chunkula

Post by RevLimiter »

Actually I DO want 420vscal or you or ANYBODY ELSE to try and prove otherwise, CUNT-A.
KC Scott

Post by KC Scott »

War Wagon wrote:
KC Scott wrote: The sign says "Please do not feed the monkeys" - but there you are throwing peanuts
Maybe he's got more peanuts than he knows what to do with.
Axtually peanuts are being converted to fuel at an alarming rate.
Unless of course your fat at which point they just hike up your Molesteral.
indyfrisco
Pro Bonfire

Post by indyfrisco »

If memory serves me correct, KCtrl Paul was a Saunders fan, not Edwards.

And I concur on the take above being yet another Ctrl-C take. At this point though, tubby is just doing it to see how much time soneone will waste digging up the source so he can say "HAHAHA! made ya look!"

\^|^^
Goober McTuber wrote:One last post...
Cuda
IKYABWAI

Post by Cuda »

RevLimiter wrote:Actually I DO want 420vscal or you or ANYBODY ELSE to try and prove otherwise, CUNT-A.
Let's warm up with this one...
KC Paul 3.0 wrote:
Cuda wrote:
drummer wrote:From what I saw of the Chiefs , is it really gonna matter who is Oakland's QB ?

Herman Edwards will do for the Chefs what he did for the Jets: make them just good enough to be last in the division every year.

Raiders would sweep them even with Janikowski at QB.

Let the meltdowns begin...
Nope....the sheer idiocy of your post speaks VOLUMES.
No, no, you're not pimping Herm very much there, are you?

pops knew your Edwards Schlurping act well enough to post the following:
poptart wrote: Btw, Wagon and Paul need not reply in this thread.
I know your takes already, fellas.

"Herm Edwards would rise from the dead, walk on water, and then coach KC to the Super Bowl ....... left handed."
Then there's this...
KC Paul 3.0 wrote:
poptart wrote:It's human nature.
It's FAN nature.
This time of year we all want to believe that our team has made moves to improve on last year.
Make the Super Bowl if you were merely a playoff team.
Make the playoffs if you failed last year.
Or ..... just not totally suck if you totally sucked last year.

The draft is over, many moves have been made, coaches have been fired and hired.
We like to think quality moves were made.
We desperately WANNA believe.
A touch of myopia.

Well, why is your team going to be better this year ...?
OK, I'll bite.

The Chiefs will be better this year because:

1. The coaching staff has been SIGNIFICANTLY upgraded- While Dick Vermeil did a lot of good things with this football team, he DID oversee the demise of what was a pretty good defense at the turn of the century. From all indications from the media (and players) out of One Arrowhead Drive, Herm Edwards and his staff are preaching and teaching the basic fundamentals of the Cover 2 defense and the bottom line fact of that defense is that YOU MUST TACKLE WELL OR YOU WILL NOT PLAY. PERIOD. Herm's already on record saying that if he has guys that can't (or won't) tackle well, he'll get rid of them and find other players that WILL. That kind of accountability has been missing out there since Marty was the head coach.
KC Paul 3.0 wrote:
T REX wrote:Yes, kc fan, I promise this is complete without hate or bias.....you guys look like absolute shit from special teams to defense to offense. NY mowed you over. Is it preseason? Yes. But lord, show us something.......there's a reason the Jets let Herm go.
Sure there was a reason- they didn't want to give Herm a raise.
Moreover, you're still kissing Herm's Black Ass
RevLimiter wrote:Herm Edwards on the "hot seat"????

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Ummm, whatever.
There's more to be found, but believe me, you don't want that to happen
poptart
Quitty McQuitface

Post by poptart »

Cuda pwnt Paulie.

Just another day at the office.
RevLimiter
Count Chunkula

Post by RevLimiter »

Yeah Coods, like I was the ONLY ChiefFan to say those things....a year ago. :meds:

Well guess what (dramatic pause)....I CHANGED MY MIND about the Half-Breed. This JUST in Coods: I CAN DO THAT. Hell, I DID do that didn't I???

A LOT of things Herm did last year I liked. A LOT of things Herm's done this year I DON'T like. See how that works, tardo? The FACT that you actually went back and wasted ANY time out of your miserable sorry-ass excuse of an existence to C&P MY takes might just be the funniest part of all this, especially when all you had to do was ask me. So in closing, just to make sure NONE of you other ankle-biters and general brown skidmarks of life missed anything, here's the Cliffs Note version:

I LIKED HERM EDWARDS LAST YEAR, BUT I DON'T LIKE HIM THIS YEAR.

Earht-shattering stuff, I know. :meds:
RevLimiter
Count Chunkula

Post by RevLimiter »

poptart wrote:Cuda pwnt Paulie.

Just another day at the office.
CUNT-A couldn't pwnt (whatever the FUCK that means, BTW) me if I spotted him/her FIVE C&Ped takes.
War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by War Wagon »

poptart wrote:Cuda pwnt Paulie.
Not entirely, since we all know that any of his takes that actually made sense or had a germ of truth in them weren't really his takes. He just used bad judgement in picking and choosing which ones to use. It's hard to keep your story straight when you keep using someone else's story.

Paul has no compass. He'll just keep spinning round and round whichever way the wind blows.
BSmack
2005 and 2010 JFFL Champion

Post by BSmack »

RevLimiter wrote:I LIKED HERM EDWARDS LAST YEAR, BUT I DON'T LIKE HIM THIS YEAR.
So you voted for him before you voted against him?

Nice job RuPaul Kerry.
"Once upon a time, dinosaurs didn't have families. They lived in the woods and ate their children. It was a golden age."

—Earl Sinclair

"I do have respect for authority even though I throw jelly dicks at them.

- Antonio Brown
poptart
Quitty McQuitface

Post by poptart »

bwaaa hahaha
RevLimiter
Count Chunkula

Post by RevLimiter »

BSmack wrote:
RevLimiter wrote:I LIKED HERM EDWARDS LAST YEAR, BUT I DON'T LIKE HIM THIS YEAR.
So you voted for him before you voted against him?

Nice job RuPaul Kerry.
Spin it anyway you want dumbass....I want the fucker GONE.
KC Scott

Post by KC Scott »

Dear Herm - I like you. If you like me please check the box.

__ I like you too

__ fuck off fatass

Sin,

Pastey Paula
RevLimiter
Count Chunkula

Post by RevLimiter »

R-Jack wrote:I'm sure that this the last place for Paul to find a defender of his takes, but I for one will go on record and say that..........

............is probably his own thoughts in his own words. The tipoff is how steep in stupidity this statement resides.

So one of the reasons you want Herm gone in the middle of his second season is how poorly the team drafted for the last ten years? Well thought out there Paul. Can't let them paint chips go un-eaten, can ya?
Carl Peterson is the reason this team has drafted so poorly for the better part of the last ten years. Most INTELLIGENT ChiefFans like myself want him gone too. But to your point, did I EVER say that Herm Edwards was the reason this team has drafted so poorly for the better part of the last ten years?

NO.

R-Jackoff, making shit up is worse than C&Ping ANYTHING. Take a shit lap you fuck.
War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by War Wagon »

R-Jack wrote:I'm sure that this the last place for Paul to find a defender of his takes, but I for one will go on record and say that..........

............is probably his own thoughts in his own words. The tipoff is how steep in stupidity this statement resides.
Umm, not a chance.

Paul could never rub two adverbs together and make a dangling participle. The fact that he chose a shit take to copy just points to his really piss poor judgement.