Packers 4 Real!!!!!

talking about who was arrested today

Moderators: Shoalzie, Biggie

Cosmo Kramer
Troublemaker
Location: Smack dab in the middle of a fucking immigration free-for-all

Packers 4 Real!!!!!

Post by Cosmo Kramer »

I know that this is had for most of you to understand, but THE PACK IS BACK and Favre's going to break the TD record against the QUEENS, How sweet!
Great win and they're getting better each week.
Raider Loco
Elwood

Post by Raider Loco »

Favre is playing his ass off and how many of us wanted this guy to quit for the past 2 years. Shit Favre looks like he could put in 2 more years. Dealing with your wife having cancer can really fuck you up but he's back. Be afraid, be very afraid. Other than my team you just can't help rooting for this guy, I'm tired of the Corkey brother comercials!

War vicoden!
packwin13
Elwood

Re: Packers 4 Real!!!!!

Post by packwin13 »

Cosmo Kramer wrote:I know that this is had for most of you to understand, but THE PACK IS BACK and Favre's going to break the TD record against the QUEENS, How sweet!
Great win and they're getting better each week.
After starting out the last three years at 1-4, being 3-0 is a welcome change. I really didn't think they had much of a chance against the Bolts, but damn near everybody (except for Bush- turn for the ball in coverage!) played pretty well. The crowd seemed a lot different for the game today too. I haven't seen that much energy in the stands in a long time. I'd love to see Favre go nuts against the Vikes, and I hope the Lions can kick the Bears while they are down.
poptart
Quitty McQuitface

Post by poptart »

More appropriate thread title .....

Norv's 4 real!!!!

Props to Favre and the Pack though.
3-0 never sucks.
RevLimiter
Count Chunkula

Post by RevLimiter »

poptart wrote:More appropriate thread title .....

Norv's 4 real!!!!
Norv is who we thought he is. A LOSER.
T1B- THE place to be for fun, informative sports talk....or NOT:
Wet-Brained Fucktard wrote:I know we here like to talk shit and we do tend to get, how you say, immature at times. At some points, the banter on a board like this can be somewhat childish. It happens.