UT v UF

Fuck Jim Delany

Moderators: 88BuckeyeGrad, Left Seater, buckeye_in_sc

buckeye_in_sc
Eternal Scobode

UT v UF

Post by buckeye_in_sc »

not that I am an SEC fan in any sense...but me thinks I am cheering for UT in this one...I wonder why?

Not sure what to make of this game at this point...

UT threw up some points against Cal on the road, struggled with a deece So Miss team early before putting them away...UF has played exactly no one...although Troy pushed them a little in the second half...

if UT can control clock then they have a shot...if UT D can't get off the field it could get ugly...Teebow has looked good against inferior comp...but let's see how he fares with some solid SEC defensive pressure over the course of a full game...Ainge is a gamer and I think both sides have lost some key guys to injuries...should be a very good game (at least I hope)

GO VOLS (did I just say that)...ugh
T REX
Eternal Scobode

Re: UT v UF

Post by T REX »

buckeye_in_sc wrote:not that I am an SEC fan in any sense...but me thinks I am cheering for UT in this one...I wonder why?

Not sure what to make of this game at this point...

UT threw up some points against Cal on the road, struggled with a deece So Miss team early before putting them away...UF has played exactly no one...although Troy pushed them a little in the second half...
The second and third stringers were in and they are extremely young.....we don't have a lot of depth on defense.
if UT can control clock then they have a shot...if UT D can't get off the field it could get ugly...Teebow has looked good against inferior comp...but let's see how he fares with some solid SEC defensive pressure over the course of a full game...Ainge is a gamer and I think both sides have lost some key guys to injuries...should be a very good game (at least I hope)

GO VOLS (did I just say that)...ugh
I think will be a close game....but its at the swamp

UF 27
UT 23
Last edited by T REX on Thu Sep 13, 2007 1:21 am, edited 1 time in total.
Back-to-Back-to-Back National Champions

Florida Gators: Champions in Basketball '06, Football '06, and Basketball '07
Jimmy Medalions
Student Body Right

Post by Jimmy Medalions »

SEC teams are unbeatable. The NCAA should make an exception to the tie-breaker rule for this game.

/s/ SECBallsuckingHomer
DeWayne Walker wrote:"They could have put 55 points on us today. I was happy they didn't run the score up. . . .
A.C. Crut
Elwood

Post by A.C. Crut »

Gators 41
Vols 27
WolverineSteve
2012 CFB Bowl Jeopardy Champ

Post by WolverineSteve »

Since there are no Vol fans on this board, there's no harm in them pulling one out. Plus if Tennessee wins, TRIX goes Houdini. So I'm not only hoping for, but predicting a Phil Fulmer special. Swamp, schwamp. Who the fuck cares. You guys don't have the classy Chris Leak to save your asses anymore. Tenn. has senior leadership, and revenge on it's mind.

Vols. in a close one...

13-10

^^^SEC defensive superiority!
"Gentlemen, it is better to have died as a small boy than to fumble this football."
-John Heisman

"Any street urchin can shout applause in victory, but it takes character to stand fast in defeat. One is noise --- the other, loyalty." Fielding Yost

Go Blue!
Cicero
Unintentional Humorist

Post by Cicero »

I would love nothing more than Tennessee to bitch slap UF and their arrogant coach, but I don't see it. It's at the Swamp and Phillip Fulmer is UT's coach.

UF 24
UT 20
T REX
Eternal Scobode

Post by T REX »

cissy: Just curious....explain how/why you think Meyer is arrogant.....specific instances.

Thanks.

RadioFan
Liberal Media Conspirator

Post by RadioFan »

Jimmy Medalions wrote:SEC teams are unbeatable. The NCAA should make an exception to the tie-breaker rule for this game.
If the Tenn Hillbilly's win this game, it means they beat the national champions.

And since we just beat the Hillbilly's, Cal is the hands-down national champions, no matter what happen's!

-- You-know-who
Van wrote:It's like rimming an unbathed fat chick from Missouri. It's highly distinctive, miserably unforgettable and completely wrong.
Cicero
Unintentional Humorist

Post by Cicero »

T REX wrote:cissy: Just curious....explain how/why you think Meyer is arrogant.....specific instances.

Thanks.
First off, you don't have enough board cred to even attempt to call me cissy you piece of shit.

Second, are you kidding me? He reeks of arrogance. Telling recruits at Friday Night Lights that why go to a school that goes to the Emerald Bowl over a school that plays for Nat'l Championships. Hilarious since FSU has mattered more on the National Scale than UF over time. He acts like UF has been world beaters the past 5 years. He is one of the dirtiest fucking recruiters there is and tears down other programs instead of just propping up his own. Also, his insistence on referring to FSU as the "School Out West." Disrespectful to say the least. Especially since he has been only apart the rivalry for not even 3 years.
Bucmonkey
2011 CFB Bowl Pic Champ

Post by Bucmonkey »

There's actually board cred around these parts? Bwa !
Go Bucs, Gators
T REX
Eternal Scobode

Post by T REX »

Cicero wrote:
First off, you don't have enough board cred to even attempt to call me cissy you piece of shit.

Second, are you kidding me? He reeks of arrogance. Telling recruits at Friday Night Lights that why go to a school that goes to the Emerald Bowl over a school that plays for Nat'l Championships. Hilarious since FSU has mattered more on the National Scale than UF over time. He acts like UF has been world beaters the past 5 years. He is one of the dirtiest fucking recruiters there is and tears down other programs instead of just propping up his own. Also, his insistence on referring to FSU as the "School Out West." Disrespectful to say the least. Especially since he has been only apart the rivalry for not even 3 years.
BUWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!

Sissy fits.....awww......poor wittle sissy-roo.....big bad Meyer beating the crap out of FSU on and off the field. Awwww.....

Since you have zero first hand knowledge of any recruiting....just rumors......you seem awfully jealous...

I'll leave it at that.....but just to let you know....we did just win the National Championship.....a little confidence and swagger is expected.

I guess Tressel was disrespectful when he made his statements about Michigan when he was hired???? And any other coach involved ina rivalry?????

Dude.....you look foolish complaining the way you are....reeks of jealousy......

two words: Tarnished Title pal!

A.C. Crut
Elwood

Post by A.C. Crut »

Bucmonkey wrote:There's actually board cred around these parts? Bwa !

yo yo yo, I want some o'dat bode cred and frow in some skreet cred too, awight.
T REX
Eternal Scobode

Post by T REX »

I honestly expected NOTHING like this.....this was Spurrier-like....all I can say is wow......

If we can gel on defense at all.........you can see Meyer's recruiting philosophy almost on every play....speed, speed, speed....

Amazing dominance.

I am very weary of LSU at LSU....I am thinking we don't win that one but its good to see Meyer's offense clicking on all cylinders.

Any of you doubters who said it was gimmicky or would not work against SEC opponents feel free to speak up......

Once he's gotten his personnel in there its like a different offense.

Phil Fulmer in the half-time interview was shocked and awed......

Go Gators....but I am still expecting two losses.....one(LSU) expected and one not(USC maybe).

buckeye_in_sc
Eternal Scobode

Post by buckeye_in_sc »

Huge win for the gates...never thought they would blow it open that big in the 4th...

UT had some mo...then BAM fumble return...over...ball game...

great win...

LSU, UF, OU and the jury is still out on SC...typing this during the game look like the real deal...
T REX
Eternal Scobode

Post by T REX »

LSU and UF will decide it on the field....

TenTallBen
No title requested

Post by TenTallBen »

T REX wrote:LSU and UF will decide it on the field....
Probably twice, which is sad.