Cowgirl Jenn update ... *ahem* (!)

Fuck Jim Delany

Moderators: 88BuckeyeGrad, Left Seater, buckeye_in_sc

RadioFan
Liberal Media Conspirator

Cowgirl Jenn update ... *ahem* (!)

Post by RadioFan »

With the dawn of a new season, I know most in here would like to know the latest, so here's the update:

Van wrote:It's like rimming an unbathed fat chick from Missouri. It's highly distinctive, miserably unforgettable and completely wrong.
King Crimson
Eternal Scobode

Post by King Crimson »

the big fake melons got her the 15 minutes, but it's over Jen. nice emoting facial expressions--lotta depth there.

reminds me of the somewhat sad modeling portfolios of some chicks i hooked up with in college. next to having to read a girl's poetry, a terrible price to pay.
""On a lonely planet spinning its way toward damnation amid the fear and despair of a broken human race, who is left to fight for all that is good and pure and gets you smashed for under a fiver? Yes, it's the surprising adventures of me, Sir Digby Chicken-Caesar!"
"
Cicero
Unintentional Humorist

Post by Cicero »

Her 15 minutes are def up.
Danimal
Eternal Scobode

Post by Danimal »

88 wrote:It just goes to show you that if you staple a couple of grapefruit to an ordinary girl's chest, she instantly becomes extraordinary in the minds of many.
I could go either way on the "ordinary" label. She is a cute chick with a tight body, above average even without the grapefruit. But without the fake rack she wouldn't stand-out at all in a typical college-bar, so in that sense the term "ordinary" would definitely fit.

Now if she was rocking the Vida-ass then we'd be talking about something.

You gonna bark all day little doggie or are you gonna bite?
Snake
Elwood

Post by Snake »

this ho just wont go away......10th year senior.......
SunCoastSooner
Reported Bible Thumper

Post by SunCoastSooner »

She looks pretty "normal" for the talent in this neck of the woods to be honest...
BSmack wrote:I can certainly infer from that blurb alone that you are self righteous, bible believing, likely a Baptist or Presbyterian...
Miryam wrote:but other than that, it's cool, man. you're a christer.
LTS TRN 2 wrote:Okay, Sunny, yer cards are on table as a flat-out Christer.
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

Looks like the Fronters are out in force.

Puh-leeez.

As much as your internet bravado of the "I'm an uberstud" variety is kicking in... get real.

That chick is straight-up SMOKIN.

She'd look quite a bit better without the artificial melons, but overall -- quelle gorge.

And SCS commenting on what chicks are deece or not -- priceless. He seems to have forgotten setting a new world record for going from zero-to-meltdown in nothing-flat.

Dude -- we've seen the slumpbusters you brag about. If Jen is "normal" talent for your neck of the woods, then what did your need to play internet Romeo just say about you, that you had to dip so dramatically below "normal" to get you some?

Often times, the best beatdowns on these boards are the ones where the poster weilds the plunger himself.

Have the guys here pulled chicks as hot or hotter than Jen?

Some have, some do often, and most... not even in their wildest dreams. But boy, they sure feel better about it for having dissed a hottie.

Yeah, buddy -- she's below your standards.

Tell us about your 14" dick next, please?
I got 99 problems but the 'vid ain't one
Goober McTuber
World Renowned Last Word Whore

Post by Goober McTuber »

Dinsdale wrote:Tell us about your 14" dick next, please?
Well, OK Irie, if you insist. But that was after the penis reduction surgery.
Joe in PB wrote: Yeah I'm the dumbass
schmick, speaking about Larry Nassar's pubescent and prepubescent victims wrote: They couldn't even kick that doctors ass

Seems they rather just lay there, get fucked and play victim
Nole Kicker
Fuckin' Noob

Post by Nole Kicker »

That's my girl, brah. A dude I know got his picture taken with her. She's way stylin'.

I hear Cane bitches have moustaches and hairy moles on their asses.
I have a Wide Right Stance.
SunCoastSooner
Reported Bible Thumper

Post by SunCoastSooner »

Dins she is normal for out here. Not that isn't hot but hot bitches come a dime a dozen on the gulf coast.
BSmack wrote:I can certainly infer from that blurb alone that you are self righteous, bible believing, likely a Baptist or Presbyterian...
Miryam wrote:but other than that, it's cool, man. you're a christer.
LTS TRN 2 wrote:Okay, Sunny, yer cards are on table as a flat-out Christer.
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

SunCoastSooner wrote:Dins she is normal for out here. Not that isn't hot but hot bitches come a dime a dozen on the gulf coast.

So, according to you, or those with functioning eyeballs anyway, this would be reasonably assumed to be abnormal?

High caliber hotties are a "dime a dozen," yet that's worthy of bragging about your manhood over?

Do me a big favor dude -- keep posting on this matter. You can plunger yourself across multiple forums.

BTW...

Last edited by Dinsdale on Sat Sep 01, 2007 6:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Danimal
Eternal Scobode

Post by Danimal »

Dins, guys on net-boards roll where the slammin' hotties abound like roaches in the projects, and we,raconteurs that we are, have impaled many on our 10" schlongs. Now leave us alone. Gotta go and hit the gym, knock-out a few sets of 400lb on bench then head to the 6-figure gig. See ya, LOSER.

indyfrisco
Pro Bonfire

Post by indyfrisco »

Danimal wrote:Dins, guys on net-boards roll where the slammin' hotties abound like roaches in the projects, and we,raconteurs that we are, have impaled many on our 10" schlongs. Now leave us alone. Gotta go and hit the gym, knock-out a few sets of 400lb on bench then head to the 6-figure gig. See ya, LOSER.
I only maxed out at 350.
Goober McTuber wrote:One last post...
Danimal
Eternal Scobode

Post by Danimal »

IndyFrisco wrote:
Danimal wrote:Dins, guys on net-boards roll where the slammin' hotties abound like roaches in the projects, and we,raconteurs that we are, have impaled many on our 10" schlongs. Now leave us alone. Gotta go and hit the gym, knock-out a few sets of 400lb on bench then head to the 6-figure gig. See ya, LOSER.
I only maxed out at 350.
My 10" dick can move 350! Doesn't even have to touch the weight, just goes all Carrie on it and shit.

WAR MY TELEKINETIC COCK
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

88 wrote:She's got a great body. No one is disputing that. But she's pseudo-famous because of her ability to get her fake melons in front of television cameras. She isn't famous because she has a great body or a pretty face.

Dude -- leave the self-plungering to SCS in this thread.

Uhm...

HELLO?

EARTH TO MORONS --

It's been oft-mentioned that Jen has no discernable talent, or none that isn't immediately detaectable to the hetero-male-eye.

So why is it you suppose she's gotten as much run as she has?

Now before you spit out a repeat of that absolutely asinine last point, bear in mind that I see chicks running around with gnarly store-bought hooters every day. Matter of fact, as far as fake racks go, Jen's isn't particulary remarkable in any way.

Yet I don't see all of those plastic-upped chicks getting the pub Jen does.

Why is that?

Here, I'll answer for you -- because your need to sound studly in front of a bunch of anonymous tards on a messageboard overshadowed your common sense and grasp on reality.

Because she has an extremely pretty face and a boomin body is EXACTLY why she's a psuedo-celebrity. To insinuate otherwise is so fucking moronic, on so many levels, I won't even try to explain it any further, since the common-sense side of the argument is so plainly obvious that to try and take the counterpoint is... just fucking retarded.

Pick your internet-bravado spots a little more carefully, he-men. And if I tell you your internet uberdude image is over-the-top, it should probably tell you something.

Don't dig Jen's act? I can understand that. Of course, I wasn't looking to make her out as some cultural icon -- I just wanted to check out her fine whorelike qualities. But, for some reason, you all seem hung up on dissing the appearance of the chick you were obviously banking on to cure cancer.

That chick is fine. And the quickest way to out yourself as a never-been-laid-save-for-the-mercy-fuck-who-married-you loser is to start clowning on the looks of a very hot chick.
Mr T
Riverboat Gambler

Post by Mr T »

Nole Kicker wrote:That's my girl, brah. A dude I know got his picture taken with her. She's way stylin'.

Brett Cimorelli is the picture you chose?

Wide Right Kickers: Gerry Thomas, Dan Mowrey, Matt Munyon, or Xavier Beitia

Here is a little help for who ever is running this troll:

or

I wish the best to you and your troll.
TheJON wrote:What does the winner get? Because if it's a handjob from Frisco, I'd like to campaign for my victory.
Danimal
Eternal Scobode

Post by Danimal »

Mr T wrote:
Nole Kicker wrote:That's my girl, brah. A dude I know got his picture taken with her. She's way stylin'.

Brett Cimorelli is the picture you chose?

Wide Right Kickers: Gerry Thomas, Dan Mowrey, Matt Munyon, or Xavier Beitia

Here is a little help for who ever is running this troll:

or

I wish the best to you and your troll.
That little Miami mutherfucker in your last pick totally deserved a prison-style beatdown. Celebrating on the field after a game is one thing but rubbing-it-in on the opposition's players is crap.
Nole Kicker
Fuckin' Noob

Post by Nole Kicker »

I haven't missed a damn thing, dude. I ain't goin' out like those chumps did before me.
I have a Wide Right Stance.
Mr T
Riverboat Gambler

Post by Mr T »

Danimal wrote: That little Miami mutherfucker in your last pick totally deserved a prison-style beatdown. Celebrating on the field after a game is one thing but rubbing-it-in on the opposition's players is crap.
He got fired that next week, I think.

Definately classless.
TheJON wrote:What does the winner get? Because if it's a handjob from Frisco, I'd like to campaign for my victory.
PSUFAN
dents with meaning

Post by PSUFAN »

The thing is, when she was a stadium hottie that the cameras lingered over, she was something interesting. Now that she's just another airbrushed centerfold type, she has to be compared to the real centerfold talent. She can't compete there.

Don't get me wrong, I'd lustily lacquer her lungs with my loin lotion.
King Crimson wrote:anytime you have a smoke tunnel and it's not Judas Priest in the mid 80's....watch out.
mvscal wrote:France totally kicks ass.
RadioFan
Liberal Media Conspirator

Post by RadioFan »

Mr T wrote:
Danimal wrote: That little Miami mutherfucker in your last pick totally deserved a prison-style beatdown. Celebrating on the field after a game is one thing but rubbing-it-in on the opposition's players is crap.
He got fired that next week, I think.
Too bad. A royal ass-kicking in Norman next week could've been arranged.
Van wrote:It's like rimming an unbathed fat chick from Missouri. It's highly distinctive, miserably unforgettable and completely wrong.
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

PSUFAN wrote:she has to be compared to the real centerfold talent. She can't compete there.

Hmmm.... one of the favorite pin-up girls of recent years...

VS.

Huge, huge discrepency there(yes, I'm rolling my eyes).

I didn't realize that married life has warped you closet fags so badly.
MiketheangrydrunkenCUfan
Baby Bitch

Post by MiketheangrydrunkenCUfan »

Dins,
I think the real reason Jenn annoys the shit out of most of us is that she used something we all hold near and dear to our hearts (college football) as a means to achieve her pseudo-celebrity status. I'd be willing to bet that if she'd risen to quasi-fame from appearing in the stands at soccer matches or playing a bit part on some third-rate WB sitcom, nobody in here would give a rat's ass. But the fact that she rode the coattails of FSU (and, to a larger degree, CFB) to semi-notoriety just makes us feel a little queasy inside. Who knows? Maybe she genuinely is a bonafide CFB fan, but I've got a sneaking suspicion that Jenn's idea of Man 3 Deep coverage is taking it in the ass, mouth and vag at the same time...

That said, I'd bone her in a heartbeat with my sub-6" missile.
"Keys, woman!"
Jimmy Medalions
Student Body Right

Post by Jimmy Medalions »

Dude I'll be right back...
DeWayne Walker wrote:"They could have put 55 points on us today. I was happy they didn't run the score up. . . .
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

Believe the Heupel wrote:And this post is timestamped, so don't you fuckin' edit a post to put in :rumple: or something.

Huh?