Fuck all of you

Fuck Jim Delany

Moderators: 88BuckeyeGrad, Left Seater, buckeye_in_sc

Killian
Good crossing pattern target

Fuck all of you

Post by Killian »

God damn it, it's about that time. We could smell it weeks ago and we can taste it now. You can tell it's getting closer when you turn the corner in your office and your mind instinctively flies back years to your first memory of a guy from your team broke a big one.

So on the way home, you make a run by the store to make sure your beer is in stock. "You know what," you think. "Maybe I should pick some up, just in case..."

The next day seems to fly by but then you realize that it's only 10am. This is going to be a long week.

Then your buddy calls you and you spend the next 37 minutes on a "business call" discussing if that soph really beat out the senior for the starting job and if that back up is ready just in case.

It's time to giggle because there is a guy on your team that we don't know about but soon will. It's also that time for the pnce heralded 4th or 5th year guy to finally step forward.

And as you sit there tomorrow night, you take a long swig from the one you snuck from your stash and allow yourself, at least for a fleeting moment, to think "what if the ball bounces our way this year?"

Smile because everyone is undefeated right now.

So fuck all of you and rack the fuck out of the following:

Tim Brown rubber legging that Spartan punter, Tony Rice turning the corner against USC, Rocket out running future ND DC Corwin Brown, Rodney Culver beating Miami on a play Holtz drew up that morning, Jerome Bettis ripping through the Gator defense, Reggie Brooks laying out in the Snow Bowl, Shawn Wooden knocking down Ward's pass, Powlus lighting up Northwestern in his debut, Kinnon Tatum turning into a Trojan seaking missle, Jim Sanson drilling a kick in Austin, Denson and Stokes running wild in Batton Rouge, Jarious stumbling and then hitting a wide open Raki Nelson against the reigning .5 champs, Brad Williams beating the Sooners for the seniors and not their asshole coach, In Godsey We Trust beatin Purdue, Carlyle Holiday scoring 3 times against USC, Battle ripping MSU's heart out, Julius Jones running through Pitt, some no named Darius Walker beating UofM, Maurice Stovall finally becoming the player we all expected, and Quinn to Smardzija to beat UCLA.

God damn boys, it's time for some fucking college football.
"Well, my wife assassinated my sexual identity, and my children are eating my dreams." -Louis CK
Cicero
Unintentional Humorist

Post by Cicero »

RACK

Already bought a 24 pack for the game Monday night. Little anxious to see how the coaching changes have paid off. August - January is undoubtedly the best time of the year. I've definitely had a few of those "business calls" the past couple of weeks.
RumpleForeskin
Jack Sprat

Post by RumpleForeskin »

Rack the shit out of that.

Whether you're at a bar in front of 11 HD big screens watching all of the big action between the big schools or at a Jiffy Lube waiting to get your oil changed and you are squinting your eyes to see through the snowy reception of the 13 inch monitor with the rabbit ears dangling above it watching a lopsided blowout of Texas over Arkansas St.....yes, college football is on the horizon. No matter who is on the tube, we will be watching because its not about the school you cheer for; its about the rivalries, the traditions, the mascots, the 110,000 screaming fans in the Big House, the hook-and-ladder in the Fiesta Bowl, the six overtime thriller between Arkansas and Ole Miss, the 70 yard bomb from Kordell to Michael Westbrook, the bands, the start of your Saturday morning when Fowler, Herbstreit, and Corso are shouting out of your box because of the devoted students who showed up at 3 am just so they can get their homemade "Hi Mom!" poster seen on the TV in the background while screaming at the top of their lungs, and its about the game.

Like Killian explained, we all have those special memories of our schools and there will be more to come. Lets get it on!
“You may all go to hell and I will go to Texas”
Qbert

Post by Qbert »

[ahem]....MICHIGAN Still SUCKS....[/ahem]

O-H-
buckeye_in_sc
Eternal Scobode

Post by buckeye_in_sc »

I O

rack the Killian blast
SunCoastSooner
Reported Bible Thumper

Post by SunCoastSooner »

RACK Killian!!!
BSmack wrote:I can certainly infer from that blurb alone that you are self righteous, bible believing, likely a Baptist or Presbyterian...
Miryam wrote:but other than that, it's cool, man. you're a christer.
LTS TRN 2 wrote:Okay, Sunny, yer cards are on table as a flat-out Christer.
Nolesy
Eternal Scobode

Post by Nolesy »

So Kill, excactley when are confessions at your parish?
Fuck the ACLU. It will always be Merry Christmas to me.

Barrack Obama is lib speak for Jimmy Carter
Hurrigangstah
Crack Whore

Post by Hurrigangstah »

man you noter dame guys are off the hook. yall live in the past cos that all you got. what you suckas got punked in nine bowl gaves in a row? you more desperate than a ho blowing for some rock.
life ain't nothing but bitches and money
Danimal
Eternal Scobode

Post by Danimal »

I gotta work opening-fuckin-weekend of college football, man this sucks.

GO 'SKERS

You gonna bark all day little doggie or are you gonna bite?
RadioFan
Liberal Media Conspirator

Post by RadioFan »

RACK Killian and Fuck ND.

Except on Oct. 20
Van wrote:It's like rimming an unbathed fat chick from Missouri. It's highly distinctive, miserably unforgettable and completely wrong.
King Crimson
Eternal Scobode

Post by King Crimson »

Rack Killian.

However, at this point all the off-season stuff is over.....i don't give a shizz what anyone else says. i have no interest in talking to anyone. it's all the same PR and rehearsed nonsense as it has been for the last month--officially, and diffused on the fan sites.

i wanna see it on the field.
Bearcat92
Crack Whore

Post by Bearcat92 »

Rack Killian! I'm jacked up for tonight's Bearcat game. I hate to start off with a I-AA (SE Missouri State) but its still college football and I just want to see them win easily, stay free of injuries, and build confidence for next week's game with Oregon State. Man, I'm gonna OD on football for the next few days :)
PSUFAN
dents with meaning

Post by PSUFAN »

You know PSU football is upon you when Joe's facing FIU and he claims that "this game scares the hell out of me".
King Crimson wrote:anytime you have a smoke tunnel and it's not Judas Priest in the mid 80's....watch out.
mvscal wrote:France totally kicks ass.
RumpleForeskin
Jack Sprat

Post by RumpleForeskin »

PSUFAN wrote:You know PSU football is upon you when Joe's facing FIU and he claims that "this game scares the hell out of me".
:lol:

For the Coogs to start the season off in Autzen Stadium makes me anxious to see how this team is going to react to a very successful season last year. Obviously the combination of a new QB and playing on the road in one of the most difficult stadiums leaves me to believe that there could be problems; however, I am pumped about Saturday's game against the Ducks.

GO COOGS!!!
“You may all go to hell and I will go to Texas”
Goober McTuber
World Renowned Last Word Whore

Post by Goober McTuber »

88 wrote:I hope this team plays with class, intensity and hangs a very painful loss on UM at the end of the season.
I’m OK with this, as long as they pick up a loss of their own on November 3.
Joe in PB wrote: Yeah I'm the dumbass
schmick, speaking about Larry Nassar's pubescent and prepubescent victims wrote: They couldn't even kick that doctors ass

Seems they rather just lay there, get fucked and play victim
peter dragon
2006 Pickem Champion

Post by peter dragon »

rack you joe..

E
Terry in Crapchester
2012 March Madness Champ

Post by Terry in Crapchester »

RadioFan wrote:RACK Killian and RACK ND.
FTFY.

Sorry, RF, couldn't resist.
War Wagon wrote:The first time I click on one of your youtube links will be the first time.
RadioFan

Post by RadioFan »

Hey, I'll be pulling for them at least one week ... which will probaby mean the kiss of death.
Van wrote:It's like rimming an unbathed fat chick from Missouri. It's highly distinctive, miserably unforgettable and completely wrong.
Jimmy Medalions
Student Body Right

Post by Jimmy Medalions »

Fuck me??? Fuck YOU. That fat piece-of-shit-walking-coronary you call a coach needs to lay off the motherfucking KFC and win a goddamn bowl game. How that fucking landwhale can survive with gravy running through those sewer lines he calls "arteries" is and will always be a mystery.

GTech is gonna deep dick the domers in their own crib like an altar boy at confessional and I fully expect that [San Clemente]We-is-fat will take the French[/San Clemente] to new lows. Hell, he'll make Ty Willingtard look like Ara Motherfucking Parseghian. Can't wait to see that over-hyped nancy boy faggot qb of yours with the gay-assed spike hair get pummeled thanks to the Junior All American squad you call an "offensive line". They'd do a better job simply lying down like speed bumps. That way at least they'd slow down the pass rush.

Touchdown Jesus is gonna become a Muslim after your asskicking this Saturday.

Fuck ME? No. FUCK YOU.

I feel better now. 'Sup Killian?
RadioFan

Post by RadioFan »

Ah, the return of Jimmah.

RACK it.
Killian
Good crossing pattern target

Post by Killian »

Ah yes. Meds rides back in just ahead of T REX to claim heb was here all along. Nice to see you Jimmah. Football season must be close.
"Well, my wife assassinated my sexual identity, and my children are eating my dreams." -Louis CK
L45B
Commanche Hero

Post by L45B »

Goober McTuber wrote:
88 wrote:I hope this team plays with class, intensity and hangs a very painful loss on UM at the end of the season.
I’m OK with this, as long as they pick up a loss of their own on November 3.
Not a fucking chance this year. Your little reign of sneak attack victories in the Shoe officially ends in '07. It's back to the days of whipping Wisconsin, like 80s style 'n shit.
“My dentist, that’s another beauty, my dentist, you kiddin’ me. It cost me five thousand dollars to have all new teeth put in. Now he tells me I need braces!” —Rodney Dangerfield
Terry in Crapchester
2012 March Madness Champ

Post by Terry in Crapchester »

RadioFan wrote:Hey, I'll be pulling for them at least one week ... which will probaby mean the kiss of death.
RF, question. For the last three years (at least), you've made a point of mentioning that you've been pulling for ND against 'SC (and only against 'SC). Why? Do you hate 'SC more than ND? Sick of the media riding 'SC's collective nutsack? Or do you just see a 'SC loss as benefitting your team, and figure this is the best chance to hang a loss on them?
War Wagon wrote:The first time I click on one of your youtube links will be the first time.
RadioFan

Post by RadioFan »

Terry in Crapchester wrote:RF, question. For the last three years (at least), you've made a point of mentioning that you've been pulling for ND against 'SC (and only against 'SC). Why? Do you hate 'SC more than ND? Sick of the media riding 'SC's collective nutsack? Or do you just see a 'SC loss as benefitting your team, and figure this is the best chance to hang a loss on them?
A bit of all of the above ... plus SC is the overwhelming favorite (nationally), yet again.

If the game is half is good as the ND-USC game there 2 years ago (arguably one of the top 5 greatest CF games in the last 30 years), it will be worth watching, regardless.