It's the 17th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

Goober McTuber
World Renowned Last Word Whore

Re: Why is it always about race?

Post by Goober McTuber »

Risa wrote: by the way

http://espn.go.com/i/eticket/20070806/p ... ldiv07.jpg

it's always amusing to see PETA members wearing leather belts.
Bullshit. That belt is obviously made from the hide of a nauga-beast.
Joe in PB wrote: Yeah I'm the dumbass
schmick, speaking about Larry Nassar's pubescent and prepubescent victims wrote: They couldn't even kick that doctors ass

Seems they rather just lay there, get fucked and play victim
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

Risa wrote:I assumed they were guilty because, according to earlier reports, neighbors heard the fight between the team and the two dancers, a fight in which the n-bomb was dropped.

So, what crime are YOU guilty of, since you routinely insult whites on the basis of their skin color?

BTW-a little history lesson:
Risa wrote:The lacrosse team should be in jail for a long time.

Whatever was going to be done to Marcus Dixon -- before the truth was allowed to set him free -- should be done to this team twice over, because this team deserves punishment for what they did.
Risa wrote: these assholes did it. pending the results of the rape kit on this working woman's vagina and anus. they did it.

fry them.
Risa wrote: They say they didn't touch her.

No one mentions the broken Lee press-ons except her.

Racial obscenities.

She's got vaginal and anal ... issues.

Somebody didn't use condoms?

They did it.

They say they didn't touch her, but 4 of them did.

Fry them. All of them.
Risa wrote:she was victimized by what they did to her.

they did abuse her.
Risa wrote:those lacrosse players did
a horrible thing... but because it wasn't THE horrible
thing, they get to get off the hook and cash in the
sympathy card, when they were in the wrong, too.

Those guys got the same benefit of the doubt as Vick should get, right?

Wait...they were white. Of course not.

You vile fucking pig.
I got 99 problems but the 'vid ain't one
Arch Angel
Elwood

Post by Arch Angel »

Just want to say that Invictis and Dinsdale are right on about this assessment, however, no one mentioned this:

Mike "Dog Killer" Vick gave his PR department money to try and clear his name. In saying that, wouldn't it be prudent to give the NAACP and other black groups a boatload of money and instruct them to paint him in a better picture so that the public can be swayed just a little? As you know, they are having a cash flow problem and whenever a celebrity of that caliber is a target, they can gravytrain it.

Being black allows you to see the big picture if you have an open mind. If I, Invictus, or Risa were in Vick's shoes, they wouldn't give a damn because we don't have neither money nor any prestige that can be played in the media.
Ace
Elwood

Post by Ace »

Risa wrote: The tradition and cultural argument has to be heard, mvscal.
I dont post very often, but I couldnt resist helping pointing out the idiocy of Risa's statement. Wow. Just....wow.
PSUFAN
dents with meaning

Post by PSUFAN »

Being Arch allows you to PM the big picture if you have an open inbox.
FTFY - and why did you leave Van at the fucking hedonist spa? What - is he supposed to walk back by hisself?
King Crimson wrote:anytime you have a smoke tunnel and it's not Judas Priest in the mid 80's....watch out.
mvscal wrote:France totally kicks ass.
RadioFan
Liberal Media Conspirator

Post by RadioFan »

Hey Annie, how does that Lacrosse stick feel, so deep and twisted in your ass, it's about to burst through the other side, about now?

Dins goes yard.

RACK it.
Van wrote:It's like rimming an unbathed fat chick from Missouri. It's highly distinctive, miserably unforgettable and completely wrong.
Risa
nubian napalm - numidian princess

Post by Risa »

Dinsdale wrote:
Risa wrote:I assumed they were guilty because, according to earlier reports, neighbors heard the fight between the team and the two dancers, a fight in which the n-bomb was dropped.
So, what crime are YOU guilty of
Jumping to conclusions without having all the evidence in front of me.
BTW-a little history lesson:
And when more information came out, I came down against Crystal. The information that was out, I believed her story. The Lacrosse was not trustworthy, they were arrogant, they treated these two women very poorly. They were not gentlemen. They were trash.

But NOTHING they did warranted falsely accusing them of rape.

The members of the Duke Lacrosse Team are no angels. But they didn't rape her. You left out the parts where I said that all she had to do was tell the truth from the beginning, she didn't need to make a false rape report in order to get back at them for being disrespectful to her and her co-dancer.

Rape is something you're not supposed to fuck with. Unfortunately, too many women lie about it, and that makes the real victims' journey that much more difficult. Instead of embracing women who lie about being raped, the rape crisis industry should censure them and push for severe punishment. The rape crisis industry doesn't do anybody any favors by coddling the fakers with the real victims.

Crystal should be in jail. But so should Kate Faber and Desiree Washington. And the bitch who lied about Jerome Bettis raping her, because she had some weird extortion scheme rolling with her uncle. And the crazy dancer bitch with the Indian name who lied about Eric Williams and Michael Irvin. And 15 year old bitch who perjured herself because she was more afraid of daddy thinking she was a mvscal fucker, than of the law. All of those bitches should be named, and put in jail, instead of protected.

That's not a race thing. That's a female thing.

Now, I want to ask: what makes one false accuser more sympathetic than another false accuser?
on a short leash, apparently.
Trollfessor
Mary Ann tried harder, Ginger was better

Post by Trollfessor »

Risa

Post by Risa »

Risa

Post by Risa »

mvscal wrote:
Risa wrote:
Dinsdale wrote: So, what crime are YOU guilty of
Jumping to conclusions without having all any evidence in front of me.
Fixed
Duke Lacrosse had a party, that probably broke some campus rules regarding alcohol.
Duke Lacrosse hired strippers.
Duke Lacrosse ordered white strippers.
Duke Lacrosse got black strippers.
Duke Lacrosse was pissed off they got black strippers instead of white strippers, and
that the strippers were 'fat'.
Duke Lacrosse insulted said black strippers for being black, and 'fat'.
Black strippers got into a shouting match with Duke Lacrosse.
The party got way out of hand.
The N-bomb was hurled.
A fight broke out between Duke Lacrosse and black strippers.
The fight was so loud, the neighbors complained to the cops about it.

No one at that point disputed the hurling of the N-bomb (or, as you refer to it, the N-grenade).

The dispute was over stripper getting raped.

Initial reports backed up stripper's story... broken nails, etc.

The video tape wouldn't have counted for anything if stripper was white. Remember, even whores can be raped .... unless they're whores of color.

Two of Duke Lacrosse had had unsavory run-ins in the past, regarding nasty behavior towards people.

But it all came down to the DNA -- the very same DNA you scoff at, mvscal, when it proclaims the innocence of black men. DNA set these young men free, mvscal. Certainly not their characters, and not the he said-she said. DNA set them free.

What evidence was before me, said they were guilty as a motherfucker and should burn in hell. When the DNA results came back, they were guilty of being supremely disrespectful to women of color......... but that's not the same as rape. Crystal fucked up, and she fucked it up for everybody. The Duke Lacrosse team still is not to be held up as some paragon of virtue; however, they are the victims of a false rape accusation. Nobody should be falsely accused of that.
Adelpiero
Eternal Scobode

Post by Adelpiero »

What evidence was before me, said they were guilty as a motherfucker and should burn in hell.
that's because your a dumb fat cunt who can't let the facts tell the story, you twist the story to fit your assanine agenda. its very tiresome, obviously, not tiresome enough for the powers to be :meds:
Risa

Post by Risa »

Adelpiero wrote:
What evidence was before me, said they were guilty as a motherfucker and should burn in hell.
that's because your a dumb fat cunt who can't let the facts tell the story, you twist the story to fit your assanine agenda. its very tiresome, obviously, not tiresome enough for the powers to be :meds:
Is that 'M' for Michigan? :lol: you loser.. but only if you, like WolverineSteve, are talking shit about Harbaugh for what he's said about the program.
Ang
Jumpin' Little Juke Joint Gal

Post by Ang »

So, what is the bottom line here? Forgive me for being a successful white woman who has supposedly had all the benefits of life, even though I grew up in a dirt poor household in a rural culturally mixed society and worked my way through college on my own. Does my success need to have an asterisk on it simply because I’m white?

I don’t think so. And I don’t think that for a moment that people who fought for civil rights at the time that I was a kid would give a glance to people who of any color who take advantage of their success to break the law or be cruel to others, people or animals.

Civil rights cross race lines, they are for everyone equally. And so does the opportunity to be an asshole. To say that someone is being vilified just for charges that seem to be justified for now (and not proven at all) just because of his race smacks of a hard line that no black man can get a true chance in life. And I simply don’t believe that.

People get chances. Some take advantage of them and do well. Others fuck up. It really doesn’t matter after that what color you are. We all have to live up to our mistakes.

Then again, I should listen to my kid. He says...fighting on the internet is like running in the special olympics. Even if you win, you are still retarded.
BSmack
2005 and 2010 JFFL Champion

Post by BSmack »

Risa wrote:Is that 'M' for Michigan?
Figures that a simple right click would be beyond your retarded ass.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v216/ ... Tigers.jpg

Now what the fuck do YOU think it stands for?

Idiot.
"Once upon a time, dinosaurs didn't have families. They lived in the woods and ate their children. It was a golden age."

—Earl Sinclair

"I do have respect for authority even though I throw jelly dicks at them.

- Antonio Brown
Miryam
Elwood

Post by Miryam »

BSmack wrote:
Risa wrote:Is that 'M' for Michigan?
Figures that a simple right click would be beyond your retarded ass.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v216/ ... Tigers.jpg

Now what the fuck do YOU think it stands for?
The answer to OCMike's Humpday Challenge: Question 6.

You're right, I should have right-clicked the properties. But more importantly, I should have remembered that you were part of the original 314 bullshit, with the Blues fools. I didn't. When I see the color blue and the letter 'M', I don't automatically think of Missouri, I think of Michigan. Because yes, I am a 'retarded ass'. :) That and the Harbaugh shit, over on the college board. So that's my bad, and I apologize for misidentifying your loyalties.

Ang wrote: Forgive me for being a ... white woman
And forgive me for obviously thinking you were someone you were not, all these years. I've made a severe mistake in associating face to handle. Who is the Asian American woman with the Texas A&M letters photoshopped over her cleavage, all this time? since that's not you.
BSmack
2005 and 2010 JFFL Champion

Post by BSmack »

Miryam wrote:But more importantly, I should have remembered that you were part of the original 314 bullshit, with the Blues fools. I didn't.
Yep, that's me, Adelpiero.

Idiot.

:meds:
"Once upon a time, dinosaurs didn't have families. They lived in the woods and ate their children. It was a golden age."

—Earl Sinclair

"I do have respect for authority even though I throw jelly dicks at them.

- Antonio Brown
Goober McTuber

Post by Goober McTuber »

Miryam wrote:
Ang wrote: Forgive me for being a ... white woman
And forgive me for obviously thinking you were someone you were not, all these years. I've made a severe mistake in associating face to handle. Who is the Asian American woman with the Texas A&M letters photoshopped over her cleavage, all this time? since that's not you.
See? This is exactly what I was trying to tell you. You’re way too wrapped up in this shit. You feel you have to have a face you can associate with a board persona. You have to be able to picture each nic as a living breathing person because you’re totally incapable of interacting with real living and breathing persons in the real world. You’re totally fucking sick. Get help.
schmick, speaking about Larry Nassar's pubescent and prepubescent victims wrote: They couldn't even kick that doctors ass

Adelpiero
Eternal Scobode

Post by Adelpiero »

BSmack wrote:
Miryam wrote:But more importantly, I should have remembered that you were part of the original 314 bullshit, with the Blues fools. I didn't.
Yep, that's me, Adelpiero.

Idiot.

:meds:
actually dumbass meant i was one of the 314'ers

but as usual, instead of quoting me, she quotes you and makes her statements
Last edited by Adelpiero on Tue Aug 14, 2007 1:27 am, edited 1 time in total.
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

My fukking finger hurts. Can I get highway gears put in my scrollwheel?
mvscal wrote:The only precious metals in a SHTF scenario are lead and brass.
Cicero
Unintentional Humorist

Post by Cicero »

Dinsdale wrote:The subject of the article says it all herself -- she couldn't be bothered watching football until the Falcons got a black quarterback.

And then she has the unmitigated gall to cry "racism" from the mountaintops.

How many white celebrities get tried in the Court of Public Opinion before they ever get to trial? Hmmm, let me think... that's right -- ALL OF THEM.

No wonder all the "racism" allegations fall on deaf ears these days. While she's quite familiar with the history of the Civil Rights Movement, apparently our protagonist in this story isn't familiar with The Boy Who Cried Wolf.

That Article wrote:Take us all back to 1946.
Hey, how about you people come join the rest of us here in 2007? There's plenty of unsolved crimes right here in the present, and many of them were commited by black people. But I guess that would mean those geriatric civil rights "warriors" would have to find an actual identity.

I'm actually offended by an African American jumping on the football bandwagon of any team just because they have a black QB. I didn't see a whole lot of people declaring some sort of victory when Jason Sehorn was the only white corner in the league. I didn't see some huge celebration when Ed McCaffry made the Pro Bowl as a white reciever.

Race relations will never move forward to the point of nonexistence until the "black community"(also offensive to me) lets go of their bigotry and hate.
RACK Dins
Goober McTuber

Post by Goober McTuber »

Dinsdale wrote:There's plenty of unsolved crimes right here in the present, and many of them were commited by black people.
Now that Risa is safely down the road, I have to question this statement. If the crimes are unsolved, how do you know they were committed by black people? At least on the surface, this statement just doesn't make sense.

Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

Goober McTuber wrote:If the crimes are unsolved, how do you know they were committed by black people? At least on the surface, this statement just doesn't make sense.

Sure it does -- pure mathmatical probablity says that probably around 50%, give or take, of all unsolved crimes were committed by blacks.
I got 99 problems but the 'vid ain't one
Goober McTuber

Post by Goober McTuber »

But mvscal told me that blacks are all stupid. Wouldn’t they therefore be less likely to get away with a crime? Wouldn’t most of the unsolved crimes more likely have been committed by the smarter white people?