Luther can fellate Goobs now, as well :)

It's the 17th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

Miryam
Elwood

Luther can fellate Goobs now, as well :)

Post by Miryam »

The 'Risa' nickname has been turned off.

You can stay, Goobs, the people have spoken. Just wanted to ask, before this one is also removed: was it calling you 'Gramps' which sent you off the edge?
Goober McTuber
World Renowned Last Word Whore

Post by Goober McTuber »

It was your monotonous and relentless spamming and race-baiting that irritated me. Over the edge? You’re not that good. You’re giving me too much credit, though. I have no doubt you were scheduled for banning right about now, anyway.

Your act gets old in a great big hurry. I’m surprised you lasted as long as you did. As for the gramps bit, I already answered that. If you were paying attention, you would know that I relish my role as a grandfather. But you’re always so focused on typing, you never ever get around to reading.

Fuck off, you tedious cunt.
Joe in PB wrote: Yeah I'm the dumbass
schmick, speaking about Larry Nassar's pubescent and prepubescent victims wrote: They couldn't even kick that doctors ass

Seems they rather just lay there, get fucked and play victim
Miryam
Elwood

Post by Miryam »

Except you never started issuing ultimatums until I started calling you 'Gramps'. You may enjoy being a grandfather, but that doesn't necessarily mean that you will enjoy being referred to as Grandfather by everyone. That's all.

I give you all the credit. It's yours. Whatever scheduling there was, yours was the impetus to making that move. So enjoy the oral massages and flute playing coming your way, dude. You've earned it.
ucantdoitdoggieSTyle2
Eternal Scobode

Post by ucantdoitdoggieSTyle2 »

Goober McTuber wrote:Your act gets old in a great big hurry.

Ya. I logged in this morning and all I see under "Last Post" is Miryam, Miryam, Miryam, Miryam, etc, etc, etc...

No need to participate in today's sleep inducing coma-fest. Layte.
Goober McTuber

Post by Goober McTuber »

Miryam wrote:Except you never started issuing ultimatums until I started calling you 'Gramps'. You may enjoy being a grandfather, but that doesn't necessarily mean that you will enjoy being referred to as Grandfather by everyone. That's all.

I give you all the credit. It's yours. Whatever scheduling there was, yours was the impetus to making that move. So enjoy the oral massages and flute playing coming your way, dude. You've earned it.
I've made no secret of the fact that I have a grandchild, or of my actual age. Yeah, it really pains me to have some tedious cunt call me “gramps”. How can I possibly go on? Enjoy your time away from here. You’ve more than earned it.
schmick, speaking about Larry Nassar's pubescent and prepubescent victims wrote: They couldn't even kick that doctors ass

Dog
Elwood

Post by Dog »

How 'bout somebody just clip the IP?
Religious Warfare: Adults arguing over who has the best imaginary friend.
Goober McTuber

Post by Goober McTuber »

You might want to read a little first, get caught up on current events before you start posting, Just sayin'.

PSUFAN
dents with meaning

Post by PSUFAN »

cripes, good riddance
King Crimson wrote:anytime you have a smoke tunnel and it's not Judas Priest in the mid 80's....watch out.
mvscal wrote:France totally kicks ass.
Dog
Elwood

Post by Dog »

Goober McTuber wrote:You might want to read a little first, get caught up on current events before you start posting, Just sayin'.
Most people become less of a fuckin jerk-off after their grandchild is born.

But, most people also don't live vicariously through some innerweb persona.
Goober McTuber

Post by Goober McTuber »

Dog wrote:
Goober McTuber wrote:You might want to read a little first, get caught up on current events before you start posting, Just sayin'.

I come here to laugh and make fun of tards like you. It has nothing to do with my real life. If you had looked at the post below this one at the time you replied, you would have known the issue was alraedy addressed. Not to mention the fact that my comment to you about reading a little first was rather mild. No reason for you to start immediately reaching for the Vagisil.

Dog
Elwood

Post by Dog »

Goober McTuber wrote:
Dog wrote:

I come here to laugh and make fun of tards like you. It has nothing to do with my real life. If you had looked at the post below this one at the time you replied, you would have known the issue was alraedy addressed. Not to mention the fact that my comment to you about reading a little first was rather mild. No reason for you to start immediately reaching for the Vagisil.
Well ain't that the rectum calling the sphincter an asshole.
Goober McTuber

Post by Goober McTuber »

IKYABWAI? Your surrender is accepted.

Dog
Elwood

Post by Dog »

Goober McTuber wrote:IKYABWAI? Your surrender is accepted.
LAST!
Goober McTuber

Post by Goober McTuber »

Dog wrote:
Goober McTuber wrote:IKYABWAI? Your surrender is accepted.
LAST!
Nice that you know your place.