never thought i'd say this

It's the 17th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

Screw_Michigan

never thought i'd say this

Post by Screw_Michigan »

but i've stopped going to wendy's (save your "post this shit take at .net" takes, i'm not reading them). why, may you ask? because the stopped making the BBC (big bacon calssic) in favor of the fucking monstrosity known as the baconator. easily the most money fast food burger out there, time in and time out, and they decide "hey, americans are fucking fatter than shit anyway, they'll buy more bacon and another patty of beef. what a great idea!" and although the spicy chicken sandwich at wendy's is chron, i'm so disappointed they discontinued the BBC, i've stopped going there all together.

of course, the first time i go to wendy's after they debuted the baconator, i unknowingly ask for a BBC, only to find out they replaced it with the baconator. "but we'll make it for you." sure, why not? how nice of you. but of course, a month later, i go to wendy's and ask for the BBC. local high school drop out with plenty of neck tatts, of course, says "we don't make that anymore." i could have axed her manager to have it made for me and told him his fat, lazy bitch of a worker refused to make it for me, but he's probably porking the fat slunt so i'd probably have had my burger spat in, so i just said "fuck it." i was about to call her mt. rumplewife, but i'd have been complimenting said fat slunt.

dave thomas is rolling in his fucking grave right now. it's not enough to have the best fucking fast food burger money can buy for almost 10 solid years. nope, let's replace it with an even BIGGER abortion than the triple burger. jesus fucking christ. if they ever made a "fast food burger HOF," the BBC would top the list and they would close induction to all other burgers.

i will not rest until some corporate suit at wendy's loses their job over this and the BBC is returned to the menu in all its fucking glory. this was as fucking brilliant as hitler deciding to invade russia, bush saying "mission accomplished" four years prior to, well, anything, and JON=TARD going 0-for-9 his first week of pick 'em last season. just fucking retarded, i tell you. would you really paint the fucking statue of liberty pink? fuck no. would you drink american beer in a belgian pub? of course not.

RULES OF THE ROAD: don't fuck with a good thing, and don't get rid of the best fucking fast-food burger money can buy.

R I fucking P. they should have a special grilling plate that chars "BAD MOTHERFUCKER" into the top of the bun. rack that.
Qbert

Post by Qbert »

its just another case of the MAN keeping you down

Sin

Bannie
Mister Bushice
Drinking all the beer Luther left behind

Post by Mister Bushice »

It's pretty fucking pathetic when your life revolves around a discontinued fast food chain menu item.
If this were a dictatorship, it'd be a heck of a lot easier, just so long as I'm the dictator." —GWB Washington, D.C., Dec. 19, 2000
Martyred wrote: Hang in there, Whitey. Smart people are on their way with dictionaries.
War Wagon wrote:being as how I've got "stupid" draped all over, I'm not really sure.
PSUFAN
dents with meaning

Post by PSUFAN »

FUCK YEAH!!!!

cin, some burnout in Utawaaaahahahaha
King Crimson wrote:anytime you have a smoke tunnel and it's not Judas Priest in the mid 80's....watch out.
mvscal wrote:France totally kicks ass.
PSUFAN
dents with meaning

Post by PSUFAN »

Screw_Michigan,

I'm with you, man. Why do these fools have to fuck with a good thing? I hate it when some beGrannySpectacled design team sharpies the good shit out of existence in their conference rooms.

What MORON changed the way girls looked in Playboy during the 60s? Women that we're trying to objectify should not be shaped like 12 year old boys with grapefruits stapled onto their protruding ribcages. FCUK THAT SHIT.

Also - what happened to the Audrey Hepburn type starlet? She was elegant, beautiful, graceful. Now we have fucking mizzura trailer trash shaving their putrid maws and sharing their quim rashes with anyone and everyone that carts a camera. This is somehow alluring? It's like ordering Filet de boeuf en croûte, sauce foie gras, and getting served a plate-slapped raw Ground Chuck w/ Ranch Substitute.

And THEN, polyvinyl records has gone to shit powerfully fast...
King Crimson wrote:anytime you have a smoke tunnel and it's not Judas Priest in the mid 80's....watch out.
indyfrisco
Pro Bonfire

Re: never thought i'd say this

Post by indyfrisco »

R-Jack wrote:
Screw_Michigan wrote: RULES OF THE ROAD: don't fuck with a good thing, and don't get rid of the best fucking fast-food burger money can buy.

FTFY
Quite possibly the worst burger I've ever tasted in my life. I had heard SO much about how great In-N-Out burgrs are. I took one bite, spit it out and threw it away. Fries were just as bad.

You just don't put thousand island salad dressing on a burger. Fucking barf.
Goober McTuber wrote:One last post...
Mustang
Don Cherry

Post by Mustang »

IndyFrisco wrote:
R-Jack wrote:
Screw_Michigan wrote: RULES OF THE ROAD: don't fuck with a good thing, and don't get rid of the best fucking fast-food burger money can buy.

FTFY
Quite possibly the worst burger I've ever tasted in my life. I had heard SO much about how great In-N-Out burgrs are. I took one bite, spit it out and threw it away. Fries were just as bad.

Amen, brutha'. I went out to LA a few years ago on business and while there wanted to do two things. 1) See a game at Dodger Stadium and 2) Go to In-and-out Burger. Got to do both and while Dodger Stadium was a freaking cathedral, I thought In-and-out sucked. The burger was ok but the fries tasted like paper. For a better choice on the west coast.....FATBURGER it is, though I've never been to Tommy's.

This sort of leads to the question...................NAME YOUR FAVORITE FAST FOOD BURGER.

Mine? The Whataburger single cheesburger with the BK Whopper 2nd.
indyfrisco
Pro Bonfire

Post by indyfrisco »

Mustang,

Mine, too, is Whataburger as far as fast food chains are concerned. Everytime I go back home to see the folks, I make sure to get a Wataburger.

Can't say I've had any good burgers here in Indiana. They can sure make an awesome pizza here though. Pizza Express in B-town is fucking awesome. Always pick one up when going to/from Indy.
BSmack
2005 and 2010 JFFL Champion

Post by BSmack »

If these people knew that their grandchildren and great grandchildren were going to be a nation full of fat fucking couch potatoes, do you think they would have still built the best burger stand on the planet?

http://www.donsoriginal.com
"Once upon a time, dinosaurs didn't have families. They lived in the woods and ate their children. It was a golden age."

—Earl Sinclair

"I do have respect for authority even though I throw jelly dicks at them.

- Antonio Brown
MgoBlue-LightSpecial
Eternal Scobode

Post by MgoBlue-LightSpecial »

I'm with Screw on this one. The Big Bacon Classic was the best national chain fast food burger around. Fuck this bacanator bullshite. A good burger is about versatility, not just overloading on one or two items. ONE motherfucking patty, two pieces of bacon, lettuce, tomato, ketchup, mustard, and pickle. No sesame seeds.

And unlike some of you grotesque slobs, I can actually eat a burger like this once in a while and not blow up to Rumplewife-like portions.

There's nothing wrong with moderation, people. Indulge in it.
PSUFAN
dents with meaning

Post by PSUFAN »

Fuck that moderation shit - just get a goddamned metabolism already. Enough of this fucking piggery - MOVE AROUND SOMETIMES, you fucking sacks of cheesecurd.
Mikey
Carbon Neutral since 1955

Post by Mikey »

Sorry, but I just can't get past the concept of a square burger on a round bun.

Fuck Wendy's.
MgoBlue-LightSpecial
Eternal Scobode

PSUFAN wrote:just get a goddamned metabolism already.
I was BORN with it, DICK.
Mustang
Don Cherry

Post by Mustang »

Indy-
Still haven't been to Pizza Express yet. Then again, Shine recommended Rockit's a full 5 years ago.........and I still haven't been there. Maybe it's time, buddy. So far, the best I've had was that Pizza di Roma in the mall that serves up that New York style (thin, big triangles).
PSUFAN
dents with meaning

Post by PSUFAN »

MgoBlue-LightSpecial wrote:
PSUFAN wrote:just get a goddamned metabolism already.
I was BORN with it, DICK.
Then why are you dieting, you flabby knock-kneed simpleton? Peel back your flabrolls and check for the remainder of a unit - there is reason for worry, SHITCREASE.
MgoBlue-LightSpecial
Eternal Scobode

No dieting going on here, firecrotch. I simply don't want to eat a rumplecow entree seven days a week.
PSUFAN
dents with meaning

Post by PSUFAN »

Save that sob tale for your pachoulied bitch, flatlander. Lie to her about your need for feed, and make sure the pressure cooker gasket ain't misplaced. The blackened and smoking remains of your manhood HATE you.
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

The worst burger I've ever had at a dive tavern was still better than the best fast-food burger I've ever had.

And they serve beer in taverns, last I checked.

Where's the debate?
I got 99 problems but the 'vid ain't one
Goober McTuber
World Renowned Last Word Whore

Post by Goober McTuber »

We’ve covered this before, but the best fast food burgers I've had are at Culver’s. Yes, better even than some dive-bar burgers, though Culver's does not serve beer. If you have a Culver’s in your area and you haven’t tried it yet, you are more fucking retarded than Beantown Basher .
Joe in PB wrote: Yeah I'm the dumbass
schmick, speaking about Larry Nassar's pubescent and prepubescent victims wrote: They couldn't even kick that doctors ass

Seems they rather just lay there, get fucked and play victim
Y2K
Internet Overlord

Post by Y2K »

I had a Burger at the Culvers in The Dells...

Very Good Indeed
Neely8
2016 JAFFL Champ

Post by Neely8 »

Mustang wrote:
IndyFrisco wrote:
R-Jack wrote:
FTFY

Amen, brutha'. I went out to LA a few years ago on business and while there wanted to do two things. 1) See a game at Dodger Stadium and 2) Go to In-and-out Burger. Got to do both and while Dodger Stadium was a freaking cathedral, I thought In-and-out sucked. The burger was ok but the fries tasted like paper. For a better choice on the west coast.....FATBURGER it is, though I've never been to Tommy's.

This sort of leads to the question...................NAME YOUR FAVORITE FAST FOOD BURGER.

Mine? The Whataburger single cheesburger with the BK Whopper 2nd.

Yeah those fresh cut french fries really suck ass!! :meds:

I think those that do not like In-N-Out Burger are not used to the fresh ingredients, clean restaurants, and friendly service. Thats the only explanation I can think of for not liking their food.

Oh and if you don't want the sauce on your burger then do not order it "Animal Style". You can always ask for it without the sauce too if it comes on the standard burger.

My fatass + In-N-Out Burger = Double Double Animal Style with Animal Style Fries........
Mustang
Don Cherry

Post by Mustang »

Penn Station always has a bin of big spuds they're cutting up and frying up...i.e., fresh. And they're very good. And does freezing really hurt the taste of fries? Maybe that In-N-Out in LA was a bad one?
Neely8
2016 JAFFL Champ

Post by Neely8 »

Mustang wrote:Penn Station always has a bin of big spuds they're cutting up and frying up...i.e., fresh. And they're very good. And does freezing really hurt the taste of fries? Maybe that In-N-Out in LA was a bad one?

Being a "Least Coaster" I can't comment on the good vs bad In-N-Out locations. All the ones I have been to are awesome. Always a required visit when I am out on the "Best Coast"!
quacker backer
Elwood

Post by quacker backer »

you do know that the "Baconator" is not a real burger don"t you?????
Terry in Crapchester wrote: But this board doesn't exactly represent reality.
indyfrisco
Pro Bonfire

Post by indyfrisco »

The only way I could describe the fries I had at In-N-Out were "pasty". They just fell apart, crumbled when you tried to chew on them. I went to one in San Fran at Fisherman's Wharf. Maybe that one was a bad one as well. I don't know. Doubt I'll ever give it a shot again.

And a great burger: Bubba's Burgers in Hawaii. We went to the one in Kauai. Damn good eats. The guy that owns it, I found out when I was there, grew up about 15 minutes from where I did.

Mr T
Riverboat Gambler

Post by Mr T »

quacker backer wrote:you do know that the "Baconator" is not a real burger don"t you?????
Of course we do.

The Baconator is a unstoppable cyborg burger who has been sent back from the year 2029 by a race of artificially intelligent computer-controlled burgers bent on the extermination of mankind. The Baconator's mission is to kill Sarah Connor whose future son founds a resistance against the burgers.
TheJON wrote:What does the winner get? Because if it's a handjob from Frisco, I'd like to campaign for my victory.
ucantdoitdoggieSTyle2
Eternal Scobode

Post by ucantdoitdoggieSTyle2 »

The Big Kahuna Burger is my favorite...
Screw_Michigan

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Mr T wrote:
quacker backer wrote:you do know that the "Baconator" is not a real burger don"t you?????
Of course we do.

The Baconator is a unstoppable cyborg burger who has been sent back from the year 2029 by a race of artificially intelligent computer-controlled burgers bent on the extermination of mankind. The Baconator's mission is to kill Sarah Connor whose future son founds a resistance against the burgers.
almost, but not quite. the baconator is an unstoppable cyborg TURKEY named "Turkitron" and was sent from the year 9595 to save the great-great-great-great grandfather of the turkey "Goblox," who is supposed to save the turkeys from the chicken overlords.

This motherfucker is the BACONATOR:

"is that a taco pie?"

and since we're talking about heart attack waiting to happen fast food burgers, i'm surprised IB hasn't chimed in yet.

JSC:

fuck off, you piss dribbling sack of shit. it should not take any effort on my part to flush some wendy's suit's career down the fucking toilet over this. this shit is just so obvious, it should almost happen automatically. i mean, for the love of god, you think if banks stopped redlining balck people that no one would notice and no one's head would roll? i think not.

PUSAFN:

you're right, as soon as american football broke up, polyvinyl started heading down the toilet. but their doing pretty well right now: of montreal, Architecture in Helsinki, mates of state, aloha, and rainer maria are pretty damn good bands for ANY label, you yeast infection riddled mongoloid.
XXXL
Rainmaker

Post by XXXL »

I hope to one day have a White Castle burger!
Miryam
Elwood

Post by Miryam »

XXXL wrote:I hope to one day have a White Castle burger!
Don't buy freezer version, and don't buy other chain restaurant versions.

Head to the midwest.

Don't pay more than 50 cent for one.

They're alright, and you're a guy so you can probably eat an entire sack.
But you're also a surfer, so it'll probably do weird things to your body to
put that stuff inside of you. I remember there used to be jokes about the
type of grade D meat used for White Castle burgers and the onions covered
it up. Maybe that was true, maybe it ain't. But don't get carried away.