It's the 19th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

Cuda
IKYABWAI

Rootbeer Sighting

Post by Cuda »

http://apnews.myway.com/article/20070803/D8QPK4SO0.html
Arkansas Couple Welcomes 17th Child

LITTLE ROCK, Ark. (AP) - It's a girl - again - for the Duggars. Jim Bob and Michelle Duggar welcomed their 17th child, and seventh daughter, into the world Thursday.

Jennifer Danielle was born at 10:01 a.m. at Saint Mary's Hospital in Rogers, Ark., the Duggars said in an interview. Jennifer weighed 8 pounds, 8 ounces and arrived five days after Michelle's due date.

Less than 30 minutes after giving birth, the Duggars already were talking of having more.

"We'd love to have more," Michelle said, adding that the girls are outnumbered seven to 10 in the family. "We love the ruffles and lace."

Jennifer joins the fast-growing Duggar brood, who live in Tontitown in a 7,000-square-foot home. All the children - whose names start with the letter J - are home-schooled.

The oldest is 19 and the youngest, before Jennifer, is almost 2 years old.

"We are just so grateful to God for another gift from him," said Jim Bob Duggar, 42, a former state representative. "We are just so thankful to him that everything went just very well."

Jennifer joins siblings Joshua, 19; John David, 17; Janna, 17; Jill, 16; Jessa, 14; Jinger, 13; Joseph, 12; Josiah, 11; Joy-Anna, 9; Jedidiah, 8; Jeremiah, 8; Jason 7; James 6; Justin, 4; Jackson, 3; Johannah, almost 2.

The family includes two sets of twins.

Michelle Duggar said that Joshua, Janna, Jill and Jessa were at the hospital, but that the rest of the family planned to visit their new sister later Thursday.

Michelle Duggar said she started feeling contractions Wednesday night and went to the hospital at about 5 a.m. Thursday.

"It actually went fast," she said. "I guess once I started progressing, it went within 30 minutes."

Jennifer was born via a VBAC - or vaginal birth after Caesarean, Jim Bob Duggar said.

The Duggars have been featured on several programs on cable's Discovery Health Network. The next special, the Duggar Family Album, is scheduled to air next month, Jim Bob Duggar said.

Among the "fun facts" listed on Discovery Health's Web page devoted to the Duggars: A baby has been born in every month except June; the Duggars have gone through an estimated 90,000 diapers, and Michelle, 40, has been pregnant for 126 months - or 10.5 years - of her life.
Just one thingie... Rootbeer claims to be from Montaidahotah or somewhere thereabouts. Now we come to find out he's really from Arkantucky
WacoFan wrote:Flying any airplane that you can hear the radio over the roaring radial engine is just ghey anyway.... Of course, Cirri are the Miata of airplanes..
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

somebody please chop her old man's balls off.
mvscal wrote:The only precious metals in a SHTF scenario are lead and brass.
Risa
nubian napalm - numidian princess

Post by Risa »

http://www.duggarfamily.com/faq.html
At 9:00a.m., the older children help their buddies with their studies in phonics, math, violin & piano (J-O-Y- Jesus first, Others second, & Yourself last!).
Somebody has to explain to me how handing off a 6 month old baby to the female girls of the family to take care of so that you lay on your back and get pregnant again is putting Jesus first, Others second and Yourself last.

The girls are all forced to wear dresses to their ankles, and told that god wants them to be subservient to their husbands and bear lots of children.

They are homeschooled (again, who is teaching whom is Dad is out wheeling and dealing with his political buddies and on his car lot; and mom is always pregnant... oh that's right, the kids are teaching each other. Oh dear. In a regular family, that would be called child abuse and neglect).

Word on the street is that they belong to some white nationalist christer cult (as opposed to christian denomination) which preaches subservience of women to their husband's whims and bearing lots of children; and that they take family vacations to places which only allow couples with 10 or more children to enter.

No word on what's gonna happen once Michelle hits menopause or drops a Downs baby... except to look out for incest.
Cuda
IKYABWAI

Post by Cuda »

Risa wrote:
The girls are all forced to wear dresses to their ankles, and told that god wants them to be subservient to their husbands and bear lots of children...
Yes, G0d wants white people to reproduce. Imagine that!

And he's become more accepting of Jigaboos who have abortions- or so I've been told.
WacoFan wrote:Flying any airplane that you can hear the radio over the roaring radial engine is just ghey anyway.... Of course, Cirri are the Miata of airplanes..
Smackie Chan
Eternal Scobode

Post by Smackie Chan »

An Arkansan named Jim Bob? Whodathunkit?
Say Hey
BSmack
2005 and 2010 JFFL Champion

Post by BSmack »

Risa wrote:The girls are all forced to wear dresses to their ankles, and told that god wants them to be subservient to their husbands and bear lots of children...
You would think if they wanted these broads to have kids, they would have them parading around in thongs. Who the hell wants to fuck something wearing a tablecloth?
"Once upon a time, dinosaurs didn't have families. They lived in the woods and ate their children. It was a golden age."

—Earl Sinclair

"I do have respect for authority even though I throw jelly dicks at them.

- Antonio Brown
Risa

Post by Risa »

BSmack wrote:
Risa wrote:The girls are all forced to wear dresses to their ankles, and told that god wants them to be subservient to their husbands and bear lots of children...
You would think if they wanted these broads to have kids, they would have them parading around in thongs. Who the hell wants to fuck something wearing a tablecloth?
A thong would entail women being in control of their own sexuality. The tablecloth means that men decide when women shall be sexual, or sexual beings.

According to Wiki, they're not only fundie christians (well, duh, right?) but the sex cult they belong to is the QUIVERFULL movement:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Quiverfull
Population and demography
Journalist Kathryn Joyce noted,

“ Population is a preoccupation for many Quiverfull believers, who trade statistics on the falling white birthrate in European countries like Germany and France. Every ethnic conflict becomes evidence for their worldview: Muslim riots in France, Latino immigration in California, Sharia law in Canada. The motivations aren't always racist, but the subtext of "race suicide" is often there.[6]

Accordingly, Quiverfull theology opposes the general acceptance among Protestant Christians of deliberately limiting family size or spacing children through birth control. For example, Mary Pride argued, "God commanded that sex be at least potentially fruitful (that is, not deliberately unfruitful).... All forms of sex that shy away from maritial fruitfulness are perverted."[18]

Quiverfull advocates such as Hess and Hess, Nancy Leigh DeMoss, and Rachel Giove Scott, believe that the Devil deceives Christian couples into using birth control so that children God otherwise willed to create are prevented from being born.[2][4][23] A Quiverfull adherent quoted in 1991 in the Calgary Herald made the statement: "Children are made in God's image, and the enemy hates that image, so the more of them he can prevent from being born, the more he likes it."[1]

Quiverfull adherents maintain that God "opens and closes the womb" of a woman on a case-by-case basis, and that attempts to regulate fertility are a subjugation of divine power. Thus, the key practice of a Quiverfull married couple is to not use any form of birth control and to maintain continual "openness to children", to the possibility of conception, during routine sexual intercourse irrespective of timing of the month during the ovulation cycle. This is considered by Quiverfull adherents to be a principle if not the primary aspect of their Christian calling in submission to the lordship of Christ.[25]

Quiverfull authors and adherents advocate for and seek to model a return to Biblical Patriarchy. Families are typically arranged with the mother as a homemaker under the authority of her husband with the children under the authority of both. Parents seek to largely shelter their children from aspects of culture they as parents deem adversarial to their type of conservative Christianity.
So when are we gonna find out about JimBob's other wives, or dudes in the movement screwing their brother's wives (daughters, sisters, whoever) to ensure fertility when a man can't impregnate his own wife?

These people are mormons without the baptismal rape.

The fear of white race suicide is just icing.

Christian philosopher Jeremy R. Pierce states that the Quiverfull view "is held by those who are weak of conscience and can't get around an extremely simplistic reading of some biblical statements. For them, it is wrong to use birth control pills and condoms, because it would be doing something that they believe to be wrong. It isn't wrong in principle, however, and those who have thought through the various moral principles that apply will realize that sometimes it's wrong to use such methods and sometimes not, depending on the circumstances."

Pierce further notes that Quiverfull can become "legalism much like that of the Pharisees".

Andrea Yates
Seelhoff and others claim that Andrea Yates was a victim of Quiverfull thought. Yates and her husband Rusty described themselves as nondenominational Christians who did not use birth control, agreeing to accept as many children as God sent their way. On June 20, 2001, Andrea committed the filicide of her five young children, ages six-months, two, three, five, and seven, by drowning them in the family bathtub. She was found "not guilty by reason of insanity" and is currently institutionalized. Quiverfull adherents argue that Yates never specifically self-identified as Quiverfull and thereby seek to distance her from the movement.[34][32][35][36][37]
I buy it.
on a short leash, apparently.
BSmack

Post by BSmack »

Risa wrote:
BSmack wrote:
A thong would entail women being in control of their own sexuality. The tablecloth means that men decide when women shall be sexual, or sexual beings.
You mean like at a strip club? Or a wet T-Shirt contest?

Seriously, you're as dumb as a fucking post.
"Once upon a time, dinosaurs didn't have families. They lived in the woods and ate their children. It was a golden age."

—Earl Sinclair

- Antonio Brown
Risa

Post by Risa »

BSmack wrote:
Risa wrote:
BSmack wrote: You would think if they wanted these broads to have kids, they would have them parading around in thongs. Who the hell wants to fuck something wearing a tablecloth?
You mean like at a strip club? Or a wet T-Shirt contest?
Yes. A woman who strips is being sexual in a way which has nothing to do with bearing children. The wet t-shirt contest is being sexual in a way which has nothing to do with bearing children. All forms of sex, in the quiverfull movement, which do not lead to the begetting of children are perversions.

The woman who strips and the woman who enters a wet t-shirt contest are in control of their sexuality much moreso than the woman who is only acknowledged a sexual being when a dick is ejaculating inside her vagina.

The woman who strips and the woman who has a wet t-shirt can tease, give away, give half-way, entice, fondle, enjoy herself and enjoy the effect she has on others. Sex and foreplay can be about pleasure alone, and SELF pleasure at that.

The Quiverfull woman is only allowed to feel joy when conception and pregnancy have been confirmed. Otherwise she has failed the Lord, and failed her Husband who rules over her. Sex is not for pleasure. Sex is not for self. Sex is to promulgate the white race so that race suicide is avoided, because (white) children are made in God's image, and any attempts to cut down on (white) children is to cut down and ultimately destroy God's (white) image. Race Suicide.... which is also Deicide, to these people..... is to be avoided at all costs.

Andrea Yates had nothing but boys. Who could she hand off her children to, since only the girls, in the Duggar family case, were the ones to take care of the children when Mommy got bored with not being pregnant and thus handed off 6 month old newborns to girl children who are still children themselves?

Andrea Yates had no one to help her, in many ways. She was really in a very hard place, having nothing but boys and her own thoughts. Again, I totally believe (now) that she was the victim of Quiverfull brainwashing. She cracked.
Seriously, you're as dumb as a fucking post.
You don't have the equipment to bear children, and you would be on top of the totem pole in Quiverfull society anyway. What do you have to worry about? or think about?
OCmike
Cursed JFFL Owner

Post by OCmike »

I'm not reading all that. **scroll**
Risa

Post by Risa »

OCmike wrote:I'm not reading all that. **scroll**
Beantown Basher
Crack Whore

Post by Beantown Basher »

Rootstaple and Brokenbeer are somehwere in UTAH fucking each other's brains out while searching for the "Magic Goggles" their fucking idiot hero Joseph Smith spoke of.
The Whistle Is Screaming
Left-handed monkey wrench

Post by The Whistle Is Screaming »

Tablecloth & QUIVERFULL
I shall pray for them.
Ingse Bodil wrote:rich jews aren't the same as real jews, though, right?
OCmike
Cursed JFFL Owner

Post by OCmike »

Speaking of Rootbeer sightings, I just found out that the hippie coffee house just down the street from work sells Thomas Kemper Rootbeer. Giddyup, some?
PSUFAN
dents with meaning

Post by PSUFAN »

Cuda, are you sure it was the real Rootbeer?
King Crimson wrote:anytime you have a smoke tunnel and it's not Judas Priest in the mid 80's....watch out.
mvscal wrote:France totally kicks ass.
BSmack

Post by BSmack »

Risa wrote:Yes. A woman who strips is being sexual in a way which has nothing to do with bearing children. The wet t-shirt contest is being sexual in a way which has nothing to do with bearing children. All forms of sex, in the quiverfull movement, which do not lead to the begetting of children are perversions.

The woman who strips and the woman who enters a wet t-shirt contest are in control of their sexuality much moreso than the woman who is only acknowledged a sexual being when a dick is ejaculating inside her vagina.
Figures you would buy into that Camille Paglia bullshit.

—Earl Sinclair

- Antonio Brown
Risa

Post by Risa »

BSmack wrote:
Risa wrote:Yes. A woman who strips is being sexual in a way which has nothing to do with bearing children. The wet t-shirt contest is being sexual in a way which has nothing to do with bearing children. All forms of sex, in the quiverfull movement, which do not lead to the begetting of children are perversions.

Figures you would buy into that Camille Paglia bullshit.
What's bullshit about reveling in one's sexuality?
BSmack

Post by BSmack »

Risa wrote:What's bullshit about reveling in one's sexuality?
Strippers are not "reveling" in their sexuality. They are doing a job that allows them to be objectified and exploited in return for money.

—Earl Sinclair

- Antonio Brown
Beantown Basher
Crack Whore

Post by Beantown Basher »

B-Smack....I am gonna switch gears here. I am amazed at the lack of respectour Steelers are getting.,.I cannot wait...this may be the best Steeler team in the last few years..and from what I hear from a couple of Steeler writers I converse with over at stillers.com.....this is the MEANEST, Nastiest, hardest hitting defense we have had since the 70's. I think all of the so called experts are going to be eating alot of crow this winter.. Pittsburgh is easily a top 5 team in the NFL this year.. Arians taking the chokehold of Ben will open up the offense and make us less predictable.... and mark my words..Santonio Holmes becomes a STAR this year.
The Whistle Is Screaming
Left-handed monkey wrench

Post by The Whistle Is Screaming »

BSmack wrote:
Strippers are not "reveling" in their sexuality. They are doing a job that allows them to objectify and exploit men in return for money.
FTFY
Ingse Bodil wrote:rich jews aren't the same as real jews, though, right?
Risa

Post by Risa »

BSmack wrote:
Strippers are not "reveling" in their sexuality. They are doing a job that allows them to be objectified and exploited in return for money.
The pole dancer is only pissed off when those watching her don't give her her due for the work she puts in. It's the audience who is attempting to objectify and exploit her. When the audience is appreciative instead of conniving, why wouldn't the pole dancer enjoy herself and the command she has over the audience, the vibe she has with the audience?

Same with wet t-shirt contests. The audience can make it great, or make it fucked up. When the audience respects and allows themselves to be pulled in by the performer, everything is copacetic.

Don't blame the performer because the audience is nasty, trite and disrespectful. The performer still has control over her own sexuality, and what she's going to do with it. The tablecloth is an attempt to prevent a woman from having control over her sexuality, control over how she presents herself, control over herself.

She can't say 'I love my body', 'this is me', because the tablecloth prevents her from acknowledging she has a body. Her body is a life-support system for babies, a repository for sperm. Her life is not her own; her body belongs to whoever is impregnating her, in the Name of the Lord.
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

You've never actually been to a tittybay, have you, NogInNM?

:BIGSHOCKER: to see you commenting on yet more shit you have no clue about.
I got 99 problems but the 'vid ain't one
Risa

Post by Risa »

Dinsdale wrote:You've never actually been to a tittybay, have you, NogInNM?

:BIGSHOCKER: to see you commenting on yet more shit you have no clue about.
My goal was to hit one by end of 2004. I went to other places instead. It was still enlightening.

You gonna take me? :)
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

To enlighten you: Tittybars are extreme exploitation of men.

Kinda sad, really.
I got 99 problems but the 'vid ain't one
Risa

Post by Risa »

Dinsdale wrote:To enlighten you: Tittybars are extreme exploitation of men.

Kinda sad, really.
Then get a breast reduction, chicken legs. I asked you: you gonna take me? when we heading out? how much money should I bring? do chicks get free lap dances? can you get me backstage access to the manager's monitoring room?
Stevo
The Crew

Post by Stevo »

Shut the fuck up skank, and go down on my bulging 4 inches.

Then get the hell out of my sight.
Blueblood
Ren Fairy

Post by Blueblood »

Boy, nuthin' gets past you

OCmike wrote: I just found out that the hippie coffee house just down the street from work

Would that be on the "northern" or "southern" part of the peninsula in Berkeley
???