Risa Poll

It's the 17th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

When pronounced as intended, what does "Risa" rhyme with?

Lisa (as in Lisa Simpson)
9%
Leeza (as in Leeza Gibbons)
3%
Raisa (as in Raisa Gorbachev)
No votes
Liza (as in Liza Minelli)
6%
Who gives a fuck? Just do something to make her stop killing threads.
82%

Total votes: 34

Raydah James
Eternal Scobode

Post by Raydah James »

The choice is obvious.

You fucking gimps must be extremely bored to let that lobatomized marmoset continue to punch submit with her cream filled cottonpickers.
Atomic Punk
antagonist

Post by Atomic Punk »

She owes me lots of money for the burned out scroll wheels. Why the hog gets responses other than saying to fuck off is beyond me.

Not a thread killer, but a board killer. Pure spam.
Last edited by Atomic Punk on Fri Aug 03, 2007 3:26 am, edited 1 time in total.
BSmack wrote:Best. AP take. Ever.

Seriously. I don't disagree with a word of it.
poptart
Quitty McQuitface

Post by poptart »

Risah as in sistah.
Smackie Chan
Eternal Scobode

Post by Smackie Chan »

Raydah James wrote:lobatomized marmoset...cream filled cottonpickers.
Nice.
"I see everything twice!"
RevLimiter
Count Chunkula

Post by RevLimiter »

Raydah James wrote:The choice is obvious.

You fucking gimps must be extremely bored to let that lobatomized marmoset continue to punch submit with her cream filled cottonpickers.
RACK HairGelBoy.
Rich Fader
Eternal Scobode

Post by Rich Fader »

Mr. Chairman, the state of California moves that the convention accept "Who gives a fuck? Just make her stop!" as the winner by acclamation.
Jihad is hump of Islam...and Islam wants to hump us very much.
RadioFan
Liberal Media Conspirator

Post by RadioFan »

Smackie Chan wrote:
Raydah James wrote:lobatomized marmoset...cream filled cottonpickers.
Nice.
2nd. Rack RJ.
Mister Bushice
Drinking all the beer Luther left behind

Post by Mister Bushice »

What? No "kick the fat bitch out" option?

Suck ass poll.
If this were a dictatorship, it'd be a heck of a lot easier, just so long as I'm the dictator." —GWB Washington, D.C., Dec. 19, 2000
Martyred wrote: Hang in there, Whitey. Smart people are on their way with dictionaries.
War Wagon wrote:being as how I've got "stupid" draped all over, I'm not really sure.
Risa
nubian napalm - numidian princess

Post by Risa »

88, this poll is a dumb idea.

And 'Lisa' and 'Leeza' can be pronounced the same.
'Raisa' and 'Liza' are pronounced the same.

It's pronounced 'Bootz'.
indyfrisco
Pro Bonfire

Post by indyfrisco »

When I say her name, it rhymes with chigger.

Sin,
mvscal
Goober McTuber wrote:One last post...
Risa

Post by Risa »

Why you gotta use the strawberry mexican to relay your bigotry, Indy? :(
on a short leash, apparently.
Derron
Eternal Scobode

Post by Derron »

^^^^^^^

Because your a cunt troll...
Derron
Screw_Michigan wrote: Democrats are the REAL racists.
Softball Bat wrote: Is your anus quivering?
Headhunter
Eternal Scobode

Post by Headhunter »

have you no sense of humor?

Rack Indy. I chuckled.
Dinsdale wrote:This board makes me feel like Stephen-Hawking-For-The-Day, except my penis is functional and I can walk and stuff.
PSUFAN
dents with meaning

Post by PSUFAN »

Risa wrote:Why you gotta use the strawberry mexican to relay your bigotry, Indy? :(
So what are we going to do about your bigotry, Annie?
King Crimson wrote:anytime you have a smoke tunnel and it's not Judas Priest in the mid 80's....watch out.
mvscal wrote:France totally kicks ass.
Risa

Post by Risa »

Headhunter wrote:have you no sense of humor?
When pronounced as intended,what does 'Headhunter' rhyme with?

___ Punk

___ Dee Dee's answer to 'What do you have for me next?'

___ Don't know, my tongue is surgically attached to his balls

No. I don't.

Rack Indy. I chuckled.
Indy took the race route. Indy shouldn't have done that.
PSUFAN
dents with meaning

Post by PSUFAN »

Annie,

you're a well-oiled Formula One machine on the Race Route.

Any chance of you doing an Earnhardt soon?
King Crimson wrote:anytime you have a smoke tunnel and it's not Judas Priest in the mid 80's....watch out.
indyfrisco
Pro Bonfire

Post by indyfrisco »

I took the Captain Obvious route. Was surprised no one else did at that point.

The only kind of race I hate is the no right turn neck car kind. Bait on, bitch.
Headhunter
Eternal Scobode

Post by Headhunter »

Risa wrote:Indy took the race route. Indy shouldn't have done that.

Pot/Kettle much?

Indy made a funny about mvscal. that's all. Doesn't make Indy a racist.

And HH rhymes with dickhead, A-hole , putz, cocksmoker. What ever you'd like. I don't really care. I'm not here to make friends. I'm here to make fun of people. Always have been, always will be. The more you dislike me, the better I'm doing my job!
Dinsdale wrote:This board makes me feel like Stephen-Hawking-For-The-Day, except my penis is functional and I can walk and stuff.
indyfrisco
Pro Bonfire

Post by indyfrisco »

Thanks for the sig, HH. Same goes for me.
MgoBlue-LightSpecial
Eternal Scobode

Post by MgoBlue-LightSpecial »

Risa wrote:Indy took the race route. Indy shouldn't have done that.
Oh, shut up you dramatic little whore. You poke, prod, and pry "racism" from people, and when even the tiniest bit shows, you cry "RACISM!" from the top of your lungs. It's just a game of set-up and spike for you. Race discussion is what fuels you. It's what gets you out of bed. Most certainly a job doesn't, and a desire to contribute to anything significant. You wouldn't know what to do in a world without racism. You wouldn't know who or what else to blame. It'd be surreal. You'd shrivel up and wither away.
Headhunter
Eternal Scobode

Post by Headhunter »

IndyFrisco wrote:Thanks for the sig, HH. Same goes for me.

Your welcome...

dick sucker
Luther
Old Coot

Post by Luther »

[align=center]Image[/align]

For Risa/Annie/Innocent Bystander/IB it has been a tumultuous road going all the way back to SCIII. The complaints have pretty much been the same, but there are some who just want her gone because she is blek.

LTS/Nick Frisco/Carol Condit/ FOO is kind of in the same park, but he'll spam the same mantra all the time. Day in, Day out. One offshoot Rome board to the next.

Since I last came back, Risa now pretty much interjects race into most threads, and LTS will post his unbalanced and spam posts/threads on Zionism, Jews, Palestine and the such. You've got to put both Risa and LTS into the same car. So what do you do? IMO, you could ask both of them to change but it isn't going to happen. We're not talking about posting issues that just cropped up over a brief argument. This isn't isolated. This has been a chronic issue going back years, many years.

If both of them were in the same "Christine" car together, it is dusk, the sign is clearly in place, they have a choice to go up the hill to the promised land, or to scream down the hill toward Spam & Race Hell?

I hope they change and want to go up the hill, but "Christine" was one mean bitch.

Rip City
Smackie Chan
Eternal Scobode

Post by Smackie Chan »

MgoBlue-LightSpecial wrote:It's what gets you out of bed.
"I see everything twice!"
indyfrisco
Pro Bonfire

Post by indyfrisco »

^^^ :lol:
Felix
2012 JAFFL Champ

Post by Felix »

nice Luther....that made me laugh out loud
Luther wrote:
I hope they change and want to go up the hill, but "Christine" was one mean bitch.
hope springs eternal....

but reality usually gives you a Chuck Norris roundhouse...
get out, get out while there's still time
Luther
Old Coot

Post by Luther »

How does Spam and Race posts change a board?

For instance;

Poster A: "I took the family up to the U $ L, the land of Dins and Luth. We took our RV and decided to check out the Indian Henry campground, way up on the Clackamas. A great secluded campground which had plenty of places for RV's, tents and such. There was a small creek that ran right through the middle of the campground and the kids really enjoyed that. In the evening, we'd bbq up some hamburger and dogs and I kept hitting the cooler that had all the beers in it. A great campground and I'll put up some pic's later in the day."

Poster B: "Nice. Were you able to do any fishing from the campground or did you have to put gear back into a vehicle and drive to it?"

Poster LTS: "A nice campground? Have you ever seen a Palestinian campground. Have you? Squalor, disease, and death. All perpetuated by the Zionists and the illegal support by the Bush cabal. Chenron runs this whole travesty. "

Poster A: "Forget it."

Poster A: "You won't believe this, but I was walking to the Georgia Dome last week for a game and I came across this transient guy. The street guy has a tin cup with some really nasty looking, dirty, pencils in it. As I pass him the guy wants to know if I had any loose change and would I like to buy a pencil. Fuck, I didn't want to lug around a filthy pencil that probably had 4.5 billion germs psi, so I just gave him a few quarters."

Poster B: "Don't blame you. You might forget later when you are doing the crossword puzzle and actually put the end of it in your mouth while you'r'e trying to figure out what is 37 Down."

Poster Risa: "If the guy holding the tin cup with those germy pencils was black, you wouldn't have given him anything at all. Admit it, you'll help anyone that has your color of skin but not the black man."

Poster A: "I guess I should have watched the game on TV. I'm out."

Sound familiar?

Rip City
Headhunter
Eternal Scobode

Post by Headhunter »

RACK

that why the U&R red x gets so much action these days.
Goober McTuber
World Renowned Last Word Whore

Post by Goober McTuber »

Luther is on auto-RACK.
Joe in PB wrote: Yeah I'm the dumbass
schmick, speaking about Larry Nassar's pubescent and prepubescent victims wrote: They couldn't even kick that doctors ass

Seems they rather just lay there, get fucked and play victim
Atomic Punk
antagonist

Post by Atomic Punk »

RACK Luther! Well done... Those two tards mentioned are absolutely making this board harder to read to the point it takes the fun of being here away.
BSmack wrote:Best. AP take. Ever.

Seriously. I don't disagree with a word of it.
The Whistle Is Screaming
Left-handed monkey wrench

Post by The Whistle Is Screaming »

It's scary when so many different posters agree on the same topic.

My Racks for this thread:
88 - for starting this funnay thread
RJ - love him or hate him, dude has some creatively nasty ways of describing people.
Indy - spot on mv reset with wonderful results
Headhunter - Indy's new sig
Luther - Old man with crayons, time & a functioning brain = $

Honorable mention goes to Smackie for his optimistic view on the size of the crane required for that job.

Let the pile on continue ...
Ingse Bodil wrote:rich jews aren't the same as real jews, though, right?
indyfrisco
Pro Bonfire

Post by indyfrisco »

Maybe her name is Lisa but she has a little Chinese blood in the family tree and Risa is just her phonetic spelling.
Luther
Old Coot

Post by Luther »

Rip City
PSUFAN
dents with meaning

Post by PSUFAN »

:lol:

thanks for the funnay today, Luth
MgoBlue-LightSpecial
Eternal Scobode

Post by MgoBlue-LightSpecial »

Good god, man. Is that Nick Frisco? That looks like the kind of face that will soon be meeting up with Chris Hansen.
Luther
Old Coot

Post by Luther »

Tell us about why and how successful you were with all those suicide threads you authored late at night. Were you looking for a sympathetic hand on your shoulder, maybe to cry on, lacking either the guts to do it or to do something about your mental problems. After being repeatedly pummeled by every poster and even simpletons, you still languish around the fringes, sucking ball sacks and flipperlips of those that suck even worse than you.

What was the mindset behind your goodbye, suicidal post in the first place? Do you think anyone this side of a roach coach in St. Louie would give a rip if you hung yourself from your machinist work bench? Seriously? The only thing worse than that drunken endeavor was that mimic route you went to copy Salad Tosser in those gizz stories. Bwah haha. You got piled on faster than Chris Hanson's teenage slathered microphone when he says, "Well Todd, you ain't going to get any young poon today so you better stop salivating now." You are only decent with a random one line here, or a drunken late night rant that doesn't involve death, suicide or the occasional action figure jammed so far up your ass that you bark out show tunes.

The only thing humorous you have authored in the last ten years is your pathetic whining about why the local cops had the audacity to give you a ticket for driving like a pimply faced pud in his dad's MOPAR.

You're a putz. But you are OUR putz. :D

Rip City
Luther
Old Coot

Post by Luther »

Are you telling us that YOU have no idea what the hell I'm talking about? Oh, Ok. Those 0400 ramblin', bumblin', stumblin', dark rants. Hahahaha.

Quit? Is that also the same as retired, or should I still man the work bench like how you'll probably have to do until your 65? Grab your metal box full of hand tools, shut the lid and smooth out the "Kervorkian is GOD" stickers, and move on to another job that won't frown on you having a few drinks during your lunch hour. Eh?

You don't want to explain yourself? You actually have time to come on here, soothe the spammers sacks-n-lips and toot your own horn on what you think is appropriate for a community forum? Dude, you forgot that most of the people here have memories, and punked your sorry ass for even remotely thinking that offing yourself was something we all wanted to read in the morning when we logged on. How many Cobaindowen moments were quashed by a sympathetic moderator?

Get the fuck of here with that shit. The last time you were actually relevant on a serious topic, was, ah, fuck...I just can't remember.

Rip City
bbqjones
indian black betty

Post by bbqjones »

didnt a white dude in a bandana dump annie a few years back>? maybe im confusing him with primex.
help me scrape the mucus off my brain
Luther
Old Coot

Post by Luther »

Toddowen wrote:So me taking note of your deteriorating attention span and irritability isn't relevant?

I think it more sad than relevant, actually.
Now we are down to two sentences, one where the suicidal one is evaluating irritablility and relevancy? Can you self-evaluate yourself and explain your past? Doesn't sound like you can, does it? Todd, you taking note of anything, in your state of mind, is laughable. You trying to judge anybody, their posts, ceased to have any standing LONG ago. You do realize that, don't you?

I don't give a fuck if you intended to smack anybody that enjoys ANY poster, it is just the fact you offered up anything at all and figured that we would even take what you typed as anything of substance. What you need to do is just offer up true facts, like: You are one barbiturate and a sad movie away from making your noggin' look like road kill. A few years ago, you used to have (on occasion) something interesting to read. Then, the demons came around during those long lunch hours at your grind. A Mickey Mouse thermos full of hooch became a staple and you considered it a rackable thing if you made it home to post some "sad, but relevant" goodbye bullshit? Image

And yet, you don't remember it. You've totally forgot it. But we haven't. :)

Rip City
Goober McTuber
World Renowned Last Word Whore

Post by Goober McTuber »

Toddowen wrote:Not that Luth isn't a decent poster, and he isn't the only one that is a poster boy here. But sometimes the tushy slapping in this place is downright embarassing. I picture these worshippers, these cling-ons that can't be wiped away, these easily entertained eunuchs that rack every post made by a certain poster....I picture them as those faces you see in that Wendy's commercial for the "Baconator".

I know that there are those on this board who would be just so crushed as to never return if they thought that Luth made a post that wan't worthy of being racked.

The jealousy just oozes out of this post. Go fuck yourself, you drunken pedophile.
Joe in PB wrote: Yeah I'm the dumbass
schmick, speaking about Larry Nassar's pubescent and prepubescent victims wrote: They couldn't even kick that doctors ass

Seems they rather just lay there, get fucked and play victim
Mister Bushice
Drinking all the beer Luther left behind

Post by Mister Bushice »

Toddowen wrote:Here's another two sentence reply I'm being reduced to, Luth...

With observations like you and your cop bretheren interpret, it's no wonder that so many innocent people have been executed.

You see the world thru schizo-focals. It must be some kind of prerequisite to becoming a cop.
And it's the height of irony that one of them never got around to accidentally shooting you on purpose.

Yet, hope remains.