It's the 19th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

PSUFAN
dents with meaning

Keep this link away from Roger_the_Spreadsheeter

Post by PSUFAN »

http://npa.rmlabs.net/index.php

:shock:

If you step out of your house and hear the telltale squeaking of Old Ironsides, followed by someone screaming "GAAAAAAAAHHHHHH!!!!!!" - take appropriate measures.
King Crimson wrote:anytime you have a smoke tunnel and it's not Judas Priest in the mid 80's....watch out.
mvscal wrote:France totally kicks ass.
BSmack
2005 and 2010 JFFL Champion

Post by BSmack »

Nice tool. But they obviously haven't updated it since 2001.
"Once upon a time, dinosaurs didn't have families. They lived in the woods and ate their children. It was a golden age."

—Earl Sinclair

"I do have respect for authority even though I throw jelly dicks at them.

- Antonio Brown
Hobbes
Elwood

Post by Hobbes »

It's also moot if you have VOIP, since I could live in New York but still keep my Colorado area code.
BSmack
2005 and 2010 JFFL Champion

Post by BSmack »

Hobbes wrote:It's also moot if you have VOIP, since I could live in New York but still keep my Colorado area code.
I think you just caused Roger's spine to melt.
"Once upon a time, dinosaurs didn't have families. They lived in the woods and ate their children. It was a golden age."

—Earl Sinclair

"I do have respect for authority even though I throw jelly dicks at them.

- Antonio Brown
Y2K
Internet Overlord

Post by Y2K »

BSmack wrote:Nice tool. But they obviously haven't updated it since 2001.
Well that's about the right timetable for PSU
PSUFAN
dents with meaning

Post by PSUFAN »

Sorry, Y2K - I forgot that your vagina gets a little sandy when someone references your boy for a little smackin'.
King Crimson wrote:anytime you have a smoke tunnel and it's not Judas Priest in the mid 80's....watch out.
Luther
Old Coot

Post by Luther »

I don't really know or care what the hell this thread is about, but I just want you to know that Mrs. Luth has finally forced me to have a cell phone. I got LiL Luth's hand me down and they kind of showed me how to use it. I didn't really want one, but when I forgot that my car needed gas to run and I flamed out at my fishing hole, then the hammer got lowered by the boss.

I even put AAA in my list so I don't have to bother them again. I even got one of those text messages by someone who apparently misdialed. My text message was, "You lie like a rug."

The last I saw of Roger was he was over at stucknut. He may have got banned for awhile, but I think he's back, but I'm not positive. He enjoyed the "nutchat" deal which is like a IM chat room. I think he's doing alright, lost a lot of weight and just trying to manage his back issues and such.

Rip City
Y2K
Internet Overlord

Post by Y2K »

shhhhh Luther

Don't tell PUS, he'll add it to his anklebiting spreadsheet of the posters of yore.....
PSUFAN
dents with meaning

Post by PSUFAN »

Y2K wrote:shhhhh Luther

Don't tell PUS, he'll add it to his anklebiting spreadsheet of the posters of yore.....
Aaaawww...you sure showed me, brickplayah.

Do you have RtS there on IM? Tell him that the offer still stands...if he posts a .wav of himself singing, he'll be unbanned.
PSUFAN
dents with meaning

Post by PSUFAN »

BSmack wrote:Nice tool.
:shock:

...IRIE??
Y2K
Internet Overlord

Post by Y2K »

PSUFAN wrote:
Y2K wrote:shhhhh Luther

Aaaawww...you sure showed me, brickplayah.

Do you have RtS there on IM? Tell him that the offer still stands...if he posts a .wav of himself singing, he'll be unbanned.
I have no idea as to the IM question since I don't have any of the teenage chat shit on my PC so if you need to tell him something you might just do it yourself since you seem to be the only one who cares. I haven't been by Stucknut in quite awhile, why don't you head on over there and ankle it his way, I imagine he'll enjoy that someone still carrys him so deeply in their everyday thoughts.
Terry in Crapchester
2012 March Madness Champ

Post by Terry in Crapchester »

Y2K wrote:I haven't been by Stucknut in quite awhile, why don't you head on over there and ankle it his way, I imagine he'll enjoy that someone still carrys him so deeply in their everyday thoughts.
Now you've done it.

:dins: :dins: :dins: :dins:
War Wagon wrote:The first time I click on one of your youtube links will be the first time.
Dog
Elwood

Post by Dog »

Okay, okay, I'll relay the message. Sheesh, do I have to do everything?
Religious Warfare: Adults arguing over who has the best imaginary friend.
Ana Ng
Typhoid Mary

Post by Ana Ng »

Luther wrote:
The last I saw of Roger was he was over at stucknut. He may have got banned for awhile, but I think he's back, but I'm not positive. He enjoyed the "nutchat" deal which is like a IM chat room. I think he's doing alright, lost a lot of weight and just trying to manage his back issues and such.
You forgot, spent $1200 on his wife's cat.....and spammed an entire chat at 4am EST ranting and raving about what a piece of shit the feline is:

"I already broke some stuff outside, and I can't do anymore raging cause I'm a f*cking cripple!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

(sorry......it was much more entertaining at 1am PST)
War Wagon wrote:There is a God and my tomato garden is proof of that.
Cuda
IKYABWAI

Post by Cuda »

It would be much more entertaining if this thread was posted someplace where Shrubber posts.

He's IP banned here so he can't see it or melt over it here.

If PUS wasn't such a PUSS he'd have fucking posted it at stucknut.
WacoFan wrote:Flying any airplane that you can hear the radio over the roaring radial engine is just ghey anyway.... Of course, Cirri are the Miata of airplanes..
Tiny
Is it football season yet?

Post by Tiny »

Rack Terry. Good call.
Winston Wolf:
If I'm curt with you it's because time is a factor. I think fast, I talk fast and I need you guys to act fast if you wanna get out of this. So, pretty please... with sugar on top. Clean the fucking car!
PSUFAN
dents with meaning

Post by PSUFAN »

Not a bad idea, ctrl-cuddles.
Cuda
IKYABWAI

Post by Cuda »

It's a damn good idea, PUSFAG, that's why you didn't come up with it.

Who else who doesn't post here are you planning on flaming at next? shutyomouth? SG? Bacefelice? How about swinging your purse-of-death at FUBU?

Oh, wait... I know... you've already got a blast half-written aimed at Biggie, don't you?
WacoFan wrote:Flying any airplane that you can hear the radio over the roaring radial engine is just ghey anyway.... Of course, Cirri are the Miata of airplanes..