Stage 1

It's the 19th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

Rollins
The Crew

Stage 1

Post by Rollins »

This place is going to be hilarious after we've dealt with a good percentage of you dicknuts. Will you have the balls to return to this board after we physically humiliate you?

We've been noticeably absent from this board lately because Stage 1 has begun. Think of this as the calm before the storm, dickheads. We've pitched the booze, skanks, dope, and video games aside for now to FOCUS on the Beatdown Tour and BACK on hurting you fucks. This must and WILL go down, dickholes.

I just spent the last 6 hours watching Bloodsport and some old Bruce Lee movies to prepare mentally and physically for what's to go down. If the unlikely happens to The D on the tour, I will be forced to step in and continue to administer the ass beatings. That is why I need to continue to train just as much as D-Bag. And I don't train lightly. I take this stuff VERY seriously. I am up by at least 11am every day, and make sure I eat two bowls of Special K before I start pounding Red Bulls. I must stay INTENSE.

FUCK OFF.

Little do you idiots realize, we now have about 8 or 9 posters from this shitbox giving generous donations to our cause. Some here who "mock" and call us names on this board are actually some of our biggest boosters. We've sunk a lot of the money into resources, including Stevo's tracking equipment, and upgrading our facilities. Headquarters has gotten a huge facelift:

Douchebag is putting in more hours at Video Master to earn some extra cash, but on his personal time, he's studying up on the information Stevo and I are feeding him about you fucks. We know more about you losers than your palms do about your tiny dicks. In short: GET FUCKED.
Wolfman
Dumpater Artist

Post by Wolfman »

you really should work on your "mouse-control"
if you're going to make it look like graffiti on the wall !!
"It''s not dark yet--but it's getting there". -- Bob Dylan

Carbon Dating, the number one dating app for senior citizens.

"Blessed be the Lord my strength, which teaches my hands to the war, and my fingers to fight."
Bobby42
Natural Man

Post by Bobby42 »

Somebody revoke the janitor's passcard to the local EMA situation room.
Dice
The Crew

Post by Dice »

You have to ask yourself, who are those 8 or 9 posters backing your crew of fuckwits?
You'd be surprised.

They're the kind of guys who act like they have very high standards when it comes to women, but on their own time, they're trolling the sleezy bars looking to get into some late night hoggin.

It's all good though.
Stevo
The Crew

Post by Stevo »

Wolfman wrote:you really should work on your "mouse-control"
June is fast approaching, DICK, and southwest Florida is first on the list. If I were you I'd spend a little less time critiquing our posts, and a little more time preparing for what's to go down.

But we all have a feeling you'll be one of the cowards that goes into hiding.
BSmack
2005 and 2010 JFFL Champion

Post by BSmack »

Stevo wrote:
Wolfman wrote:you really should work on your "mouse-control"
June is fast approaching, DICK, and southwest Florida is first on the list. If I were you I'd spend a little less time critiquing our posts, and a little more time preparing for what's to go down.

But we all have a feeling you'll be one of the cowards that goes into hiding.
What kind of retard would schedule a trip to SW Florida in June? Lemme guess, you've got Green Bay on tap for December? LA during landslide season?
"Once upon a time, dinosaurs didn't have families. They lived in the woods and ate their children. It was a golden age."

—Earl Sinclair

"I do have respect for authority even though I throw jelly dicks at them.

- Antonio Brown
Stevo
The Crew

Post by Stevo »

What kind of retard would schedule a trip to SW Florida in June?
Trip? This is fucking business, you moron. And we've only been talking about this for what, two months now? Way to finally catch on, dumbass.

The tour only runs through mid September. Weather won't be a factor.
the_ouskull
Vince's Heisman Celebration

Post by the_ouskull »

Dice wrote:They're the kind of guys who act like they have very high standards when it comes to women, but on their own time, they're trolling the sleezy bars looking to get into some late night hoggin.
Raider James? Why would HE back you?

the_ouskull
Congrats, Wags. Good win.
bbqjones
indian black betty

Post by bbqjones »

rack the new alliance.

i dont live anywhere near sw florida nd neithed does pats., stone.
help me scrape the mucus off my brain
Rich Fader
Eternal Scobode

Post by Rich Fader »

Okay, I've been away for a while...who and what are these twats? The latest bunch threatening to wield the prosthetic cock on us, or just the latest incarnation of the Icy Hot Stuntaz? Or both?
Jihad is hump of Islam...and Islam wants to hump us very much.
Qbert

Post by Qbert »

Dice wrote:
You have to ask yourself, who are those 8 or 9 posters backing your crew of fuckwits?
You'd be surprised.

They're the kind of guys who act like they have very high standards when it comes to women, but on their own time, they're trolling the sleezy bars looking to get into some late night hoggin.

It's all good though.
DAMN Right that i'd be surprised; when there's only 4 people posting on this BOARD anyways.

Lim Jome should've told ya' out Front.

where do i collect my NINE Bucks?
RevLimiter
Count Chunkula

Post by RevLimiter »

The Crew= T1B BITCHES
T1B- THE place to be for fun, informative sports talk....or NOT:
Wet-Brained Fucktard wrote:I know we here like to talk shit and we do tend to get, how you say, immature at times. At some points, the banter on a board like this can be somewhat childish. It happens.
Rollins
The Crew

Post by Rollins »

Douchebag told you fucknuts to choose your words carefully from here on out.

Do you want to die, mvscal? Do you? You're heading down a path of torment and MURDER.

What does that do for you?
KC Scott

Post by KC Scott »

Stevo wrote:And we've only been talking about this for what, two months now? Way to finally catch on, dumbass.
As an FYI I'm currently compiling data on active members who have enough time (read lack of life, job, etc) to run shit trolls.
I'm cross referencing my list with post totals, repitive terminologies and infrequent sitings since the crew's inceptions.
I'll get back to you once all the algorithims have tabulated and identified the high probabilty perps.
KC Scott

Post by KC Scott »

mvscal wrote: My wife is a public librarian. Call me, you ASS
OK........

you ASS

You'd seem the type to be married to some bookwormish shrew
Goober McTuber
World Renowned Last Word Whore

Post by Goober McTuber »

KC Scott wrote:
OK........

you ASS

You'd seem the type to be married to some bookwormish shrew
I figure him being married to a 250-300 lb Latina that browbeats him incessantly at home. Then he comes here to vent.
Joe in PB wrote: Yeah I'm the dumbass
schmick, speaking about Larry Nassar's pubescent and prepubescent victims wrote: They couldn't even kick that doctors ass

Seems they rather just lay there, get fucked and play victim
Douchebag
Step to me and you DIE!!!

Post by Douchebag »

mvscal wrote:You know the wife and I are thinking about redecorating the living room and I've heard you people are pretty good with that sort of thing so I was wondering if you have any more advice?
Sure.

I'll send her some curtain samples made out of your skin.

you like that, DICK?
Get fucked, dick.
Cicatrix
Elwood

Re: Stage 1

Post by Cicatrix »

Rollins wrote: Image

RACK the Scanner cameo.
Tom In VA
Eternal Scobode

Post by Tom In VA »

I just wanted to stop by and RACK the ongoing saga.

You've heard of MUST SEE T.V., this is MUST SEE BOARD-OM

Good work team.
With all the horseshit around here, you'd think there'd be a pony somewhere.
Invictus
H.N.I.C.

Post by Invictus »

Goober McTuber wrote:vent.
This, coupled with the Norm from Mouseville cameo in this thread, makes me kinda nostalgic.

I miss the Kat, Jessica Fletcher's leathery nipples and of course, the Lil' Precious twins, the OEB and the NEB.

sniff

You're standing on bad side...
by ucantdoitdoggieSTyle2 on Fri Jul 20, 2007 10:30 am
ucantdoitdoggieSTyle2 wrote:

Right. Because unlike you, I actually respond to Vic. He's a funny poster
Goober McTuber

Post by Goober McTuber »

Douchebag wrote:
mvscal wrote:You know the wife and I are thinking about redecorating the living room and I've heard you people are pretty good with that sort of thing so I was wondering if you have any more advice?
Sure.

I'll send her some curtain samples made out of your skin.
How about a Koi pond made out of your rectal cavity?
Last edited by Goober McTuber on Tue May 22, 2007 8:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
schmick, speaking about Larry Nassar's pubescent and prepubescent victims wrote: They couldn't even kick that doctors ass

PSUFAN
dents with meaning

Post by PSUFAN »

OK........

you ASS

rack the re_s_et. How's the hairshirt working out?

--VicodinNod_the_Shrubber
King Crimson wrote:anytime you have a smoke tunnel and it's not Judas Priest in the mid 80's....watch out.
mvscal wrote:France totally kicks ass.
Jay in Phoenix
Eternal Scobode

Post by Jay in Phoenix »

Cicatrix wrote:RACK the Scanner cameo.
Bwa! I was wondering if anyone else caught that, intentional or not.
KC Scott

Post by KC Scott »

Tom In VA wrote:I just wanted to stop by and RACK the ongoing saga.

You've heard of MUST SEE T.V., this is MUST SEE BOARD-OM

Good work team.
Disagree.... Jumped the shark in the P-Burgh episode.

I'd ike to see the storyline go in a different direction;

Maybe D-Bag goes to SD and get an STD from a 3 way with Trev and RJ?

Or he could go to the U&L where he gets into an epcot mortal combat with Dins, only to have Luther snipe him as a lone gunman on the grassy knoll?

so many possibilities..........
Goober McTuber

Post by Goober McTuber »

KC Scott wrote:Maybe D-Bag goes to SD and get an STD from a 3 way with Trev and RJ?

Much more likely that Douchebag would head to Tampa for a 3-way with Cicero and Tiberious.

Douchebag
Step to me and you DIE!!!

Post by Douchebag »

KC Scott wrote:Disagree.... Jumped the shark in the P-Burgh episode.

I'd ike to see the storyline go in a different direction;

Maybe D-Bag goes to SD and get an STD from a 3 way with Trev and RJ?

Or he could go to the U&L where he gets into an epcot mortal combat with Dins, only to have Luther snipe him as a lone gunman on the grassy knoll?

so many possibilities..........
you SHUT THE FUCK UP you bullshit-covered cock inhaler. this isn't about "entertaining" you, FAGGOT. this is business. this shit has to be handled. i won't let you and your petty insults stop me from doing what has to be DONE.

fuck off and eat shit, pole humper.
Get fucked, dick.
Jay in Phoenix
Eternal Scobode

Post by Jay in Phoenix »

Douchebag wrote:you SHUT THE FUCK UP you bullshit-covered cock inhaler. this isn't about "entertaining" you, FAGGOT. this is business.
Oh but it IS about "entertaining" you fat buffoon. And the "business" end of this is YOUR end. And no, not the one those taquito traders brutalized, but YOUR end as in YOUR demise. Didn't you learn anything from that fiasco in the 'Burgh? When the Messicans were stuffing their burritos in your hinder, did they inflict headboard damage at the same time?
this shit has to be handled.
Duche, seriously, leave the shit handling to the rest of the primates in your crew, it's in their simian DNA. You, on the other hand, are more of the shit EATING type. Well, Stevo too, after his botched visit to my toilet.
i won't let you and your petty insults stop me from doing what has to be DONE.
Yes, namely blowing hot air, just like you blow each other.
I guess it's time to jack off and eat shit, with my posse of pole humpers.
That's the spirit Douchebitch! Know your role and recognize.

Now bow down and lick my boots boy. They could use a good spit shine. Just make damn sure you swallow that mouthful of spunk you keep stuffed in your cheek like a ball of chaw. If you fuck up my good kicks with Stevo spooge I swear to God and god that I will dickslap you with Steiner's dead dingus.

Of course, I guess you're kind of used to THAT.
tuff gong
Elwood

Post by tuff gong »

Rollins wrote:dicknuts.
chuckle

Hey Rollins you still working for Schwanns?
PSUFAN
dents with meaning

Post by PSUFAN »

Hmm...JHawk and LK, RJ and trev...there are disgustingly appropriate parallels...
King Crimson wrote:anytime you have a smoke tunnel and it's not Judas Priest in the mid 80's....watch out.
mvscal wrote:France totally kicks ass.
Bucmonkey
2011 CFB Bowl Pic Champ

Post by Bucmonkey »

Stage 1 is a joke lefty wannabe..
Go Bucs, Gators
KC Scott

Post by KC Scott »

Douchebag wrote:this isn't about "entertaining" you.

Sure it is.

I only open your threads at my leisure.

What started out as a somewhat amusing farce has now grown stale. Charahcter development is zilch, and the plot more predictable than an episode of three's company (doucheroper?)

As a former writer for shows like the A-Team, Cheers and Good Morning Topeka I'd like to suggest the following"

* Background - where is the past relationship of the protagonist (you) to T1B? - Did shrub call in the middle of the night on the only occassion you were ever about to get laid by LK or Blondie Skank? Did you get gazed in a stall by Irie in Iowa? felt up by Inky at scout camp? - Gotta have some background for charachter development.

* Plot progression - Killing off cast members works, but only if the cast memeber played a significant role in the story. Otherwise it's like the dude that beamed down to the planet with Kirk, Spock and Bones McCoy. The whole P-Burgh episode should have been handled as a spy mission on PSU, with wyched pics of him doing laundry, playing frisbee and out on a date with b-smack to buy Steeler gear - far funnner. Then you could have worked into the beatdown boobytrap thingy. BTW - as for your cast; the Steavo charachter is the best (not sayin much) - Rollins is a poor send up of a young Peter Griffith and A-Bomb is just filler. A good twist might be to send him to alabama to track down Sudden Sam, only to be kidnapped, beat and sodomized ala Deliverance.

Jus' Trying to Help..........
RevLimiter
Count Chunkula

Post by RevLimiter »

^^^^^^^^^^^
Somebody just made Top 5!
T1B- THE place to be for fun, informative sports talk....or NOT:
Wet-Brained Fucktard wrote:I know we here like to talk shit and we do tend to get, how you say, immature at times. At some points, the banter on a board like this can be somewhat childish. It happens.
BSmack
2005 and 2010 JFFL Champion

Post by BSmack »

RevLimiter wrote:^^^^^^^^^^^Somebody just made Top 5!
I'd listen to what Scott's saying Douchebag. Paulie here is a satisfied former customer of Scott's. And look where he is now.
"Once upon a time, dinosaurs didn't have families. They lived in the woods and ate their children. It was a golden age."

—Earl Sinclair

"I do have respect for authority even though I throw jelly dicks at them.

- Antonio Brown