JESS!!!! YOU CAN GET LAID!!!! (!)

It's the 19th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

pron
Elwood

JESS!!!! YOU CAN GET LAID!!!! (!)

Post by pron »

You can get laid, PLUS be a part of history. (!) Listen to the interview with Lisa Sparxxx, who is the current world gangbang record holder. She and Erin Daye will bang 1,000 guys tomorrow! (!)

More info here.
Here are the latest details:

Erin Daye tells us that this event is open to the public, just be clean. Guys interested in participating in the WLGB should send an email to webmaster@erindaye.com
Check in time will be 10am May 17th 2007 at The Princeton Club Location: Princeton Club. 425 South Princeton Avenue, Columbus, OH. 614.275.9861. The WLGB hotline phone number is 775-842-1400 for more detail, you will get a automated message. If someone on the team needs to call you back leave your information included name, date you called and a good time for someone to call you back.

http://www.princetonclub.com
Jess this is your chance, go for it.
Yer a Fuckin Jerkoff
2023/24 3BB Champion, 2022/2023 3BB CoChampion

Re: JESS!!!! YOU CAN GET LAID!!!! (!)

Post by Yer a Fuckin Jerkoff »

Holy shit those are some major league milk bags. I bet that e-mail box is more flooded than my cock is with blood and cum right now
Cicatrix
Elwood

Re: JESS!!!! YOU CAN GET LAID!!!! (!)

Post by Cicatrix »

pron wrote:Image

I'd tap the first one. But #2 looks like that Arquette tranny.
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

Y'aknow, I've got no problem with slumpbusters. Matter of fact, I've made something of an illustrious sexual career out of them(according to this board, anyway). And my best days of tagging the strange may be behind me. BUT...

If either of those chicks represents your "dream girl," even tossing out the fact that the Holland Tunnel sees less pricks in a day....you are a miserable failure in life.

Sure, I'd hit #1, after thoroughly prepping it with a pressure washer, and lubing up my triple-wrapped rubber with formadehyde, but it would be hard to look at that greel without getting images of the Oregon State mascot, which ain't exactly prime buster-bagging visuals to be having.

And there ain't no way them beaver-cleavers are getting anywhere near my peepee. I'd be too suspicious that she was trying to dam a river with my appendage.
I got 99 problems but the 'vid ain't one
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

mvscal wrote:World Gangbang Record Holder, huh. How special. I'm sure her family is very proud.

They are -- it means they get to sell her an extra bag of dope for her "special day."
PSUFAN
dents with meaning

Post by PSUFAN »

Guys...I hate to break it to you, but...Jess is NEVER getting laid. He burned through his sexual prime years like I burn through a 3-pak of boxer briefs.

War Wagon's God equipped Jess with the semblance of Manhood - but it was fucking WASTED.

Jess will NEVER penetrate a vagina with his Jerusalem Artichoke. He'll stave off atrophy by posting a few absurdly salacious animated gifs on message boards...and then flop into an inevitable sexectomy - total removal of sexual animus from the patient.

His gonads are naught but medical waste.
King Crimson wrote:anytime you have a smoke tunnel and it's not Judas Priest in the mid 80's....watch out.
mvscal wrote:France totally kicks ass.
Headhunter
Eternal Scobode

Post by Headhunter »

His gonads are naught but medical waste.

Not true. Without dudes like Jess, the Scott Paper Towel Company would not be enjoying nearly the success that they do.
Dinsdale wrote:This board makes me feel like Stephen-Hawking-For-The-Day, except my penis is functional and I can walk and stuff.
MgoBlue-LightSpecial
Eternal Scobode

Post by MgoBlue-LightSpecial »

Check in time will be 10am May 17th 2007 at The Princeton Club Location: Princeton Club. 425 South Princeton Avenue, Columbus, OH
Anyone seen Bobby42?
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

MgoBlue-LightSpecial wrote:
Anyone seen Bobby42?

I think you need to update your spreadsheet, bud.

I don't think Bobby is quite up to the task.
MgoBlue-LightSpecial
Eternal Scobode

Post by MgoBlue-LightSpecial »

Oh.

Eeek.
T1B Help Desk
Fuckin' Noob

Post by T1B Help Desk »

Jess, can't you go to Vegas and legally procure a prostitute? Maybe tap into a Rosacea Foundation discount?

Jess, the Board helps those who help themselves.